Just watched MOONWALKER just now and the adversts during the movie included V for Vendetta to be shown later this month on the channel. This just gives me the creeps.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH CONTINUE!  It's all part of the master plan!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lets not exaggerate people? Just because a movie is being shown doesnt have to mean it means a great deal.....MJ is pulling the strings but not to this extent.....I just c ant understand why on earth do we take each and everythign and desperstely try and make a clue out of it.....And also cry over the slightest of things that would indicate that he could be dead....like a lotta people were whining about the fct that MJ is there on the Oscars I n Memoriam list....What the hell do you want him to do? Execute a hoax and then have it announced on Breaking News?...That I MJ am carrying out a hoax...So everybody WATCH ME DO IT?!.......

Grow Up fellas..We need some maturity around here.....This stuff just makes me sick. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
lets not exaggerate people? Just because a movie is being shown doesnt have to mean it means a great deal.....MJ is pulling the strings but not to this extent.....I just c ant understand why on earth do we take each and everythign and desperstely try and make a clue out of it.....And also cry over the slightest of things that would indicate that he could be dead....like a lotta people were whining about the fct that MJ is there on the Oscars I n Memoriam list....What the hell do you want him to do? Execute a hoax and then have it announced on Breaking News?...That I MJ am carrying out a hoax...So everybody WATCH ME DO IT?!.......

Grow Up fellas..We need some maturity around here.....This stuff just makes me sick. :evil:

LOL Calm down Doctor Death :) While I may agree with what you just said,please remember there are ALOT of different age brackets in this forum and some who are desperately seeking answers even when they aren't there.If this hoax is due to something far more serious then we may think and CM is just a scapegoat as the family says then there aren't as many people involved around Michael or knowledgable about him really being alive as so many people may tend to believe there is.After all the less that really know of him being alive if it's serious the better for him :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Let the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH CONTINUE!  It's all part of the master plan!   :D

Good lord
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No offense,....But I am just tired of people trying to "MAKE" clues where there arent any.....It just doesnt make any sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

No offense,....But I am just tired of people trying to "MAKE" clues where there arent any.....It just doesnt make any sense.

I agree with you 100%, I had been noticing this for awhile on this site now. Either someone believes he hoaxed his death or not, but picking apart or adding to every little thing out there, is making it seem as bad as all the tabloids Michael hated so much, let's try to keep our common sense out in the front, and stay level headed. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yup.Just look out for the REALLY genuine clues..... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yup.Just look out for the REALLY genuine clues..... :|

I never said it was a clue - I said it gave me the creeps. In the whole so many years of watching English movies on the few channels that show them here, they have never shown Moonwalker or V for Vendetta. But suddenly after the hoax forums mentioned them - these movies are being shown. I have worked for a channel and I know it is difficult to get random movies played - so to have both shown in the same week, means they were requested for at the same time.

Someone is reading the forums or watching the videos. So hi itsonwb.com  :)

Also DD which part of India are you from? And what age group do you belong to - I just have a hard time figuring your anger out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's one of those funny coincidences :P Maybe the person who does scheduling has been reading the forum  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Maybe life is not what we think it is? What if every event and thought has synchronicity? If you put all the 'coincident' correlations of everything with a Michael reference together it may appear too large to be mere coincidence. I know this goes against our logical brain that tells us this is a ridiculous concept but is it as far fetched as we assume?
        As V says - "There is no such thing as coincidence - only the the illusion of coincidence"
Love xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

@simalves.....

I think you have missed TV for a few months last year or  a year before the last.

Because they showed V FOR VENDETTA at least a couple a time if not more on HBO.

And I saw it every time it was showed.

So I just got a bit frustrated at you trying to draw a connection between just a movie and the hoax.

BTW, The answer to your question------I am 19 years old. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

so..if disney channel suddenly is airing snow white and the seven dwarfs this weekend (because they haven't put it on air for quite a long time), it has to do with mj? you know, someone mentioned about the similarities of snow white and mj case..?  ;) i'll be watching anyway, because i love disney!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

As difficult as it is we do need to become thicker skinned. Michael may have started this hoax but it has now formed a life of it's own. He's not making everything happen - that's just not possible. Nor is it possible for him to have so many people involved because as we see now, people slip up, that's just human nature. But, it is nice to see all of the recognition for him once again. I hope it continues. Thanks for sharing this information. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

@simalves.....

I think you have missed TV for a few months last year or  a year before the last.

Because they showed V FOR VENDETTA at least a couple a time if not more on HBO.

And I saw it every time it was showed.

So I just got a bit frustrated at you trying to draw a connection between just a movie and the hoax.

BTW, The answer to your question------I am 19 years old. 8-)

Just a spring chicken then!  LOL   I feel soooooo  old!!! LOL  Im 55  and 56 next month :(  :lol:

Seriously though people look too hard sometimes especially when it goes so quiet!  It can be hard to differentiate between what just happens and  clues especially as the CLUES dont come with a label not even the garbage cans :lol:

If anyone wants to look for clues..... theres the new 51 page Autopsy report!  Ugg.

:D  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions