Re: TIAI READS THE FORUM? Criticizing TIAI!
June 27, 2010, 03:42:56 PM
*applauds Souza* I totally agree!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 03:43:55 PM
:roll:  :roll:

TS was NOT saying that Michael would come back in January. He said the RETURN was in January. Which it was!

If you go to TIAI Update #4d, Section 4-40., it says:

Quote from: "TS"
And when did I say that the return would probably happen? In the month January, and specifically maybe even January 18 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3391&p=52818#p52818}. Did you think that I meant the end of the return would be in January, the bamsday? I never mentioned bamsday in that update (or at any time before Update #4); yet my usage of “return” has often referred to the end of the return (the bam). And certainly if MJ wanted, he could’ve both started and completed the return in January.

You see, in January MJ had to decide whether to end the hoax at that time (bamsday), or continue into the court case with Murray. The fact that the court process has started, should actually show us that things are going reasonably well; if not, MJ would’ve pulled the plug on it by now. And at any time, he could say: “okay everybody, that’s a wrap!” But if not, we should be prepared to wait out the court process (see 4-42, below).

By the way: I never said that the NWO/illuminati subject (TIAI message) was the only reason why MJ did not return back at Halloween. It should be noted, however, that nothing significant happened between the TII release around Halloween, and the January return process beginning—nothing except of course the TIAI redirects, and TIAI Revealed. Once that happened, then the return process began in January.

I do agree with you on that last part about the comeback being important, it IS NOT the MOST important part though, it's the 2nd most important, the message is more important though. The message is the reason for the hoax, without the message there wouldn't even be a comeback because there wouldn't have been a hoax!
Michael wants us to understand his message and pass it on.

I agree with Souza, TS is someone we can trust.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

June 27, 2010, 04:14:56 PM
Well said Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Sarahli

June 27, 2010, 05:21:30 PM
There are a lot of questions about TS being legit or not since a few days now and I don't really undertand at this point of the hoax. Here are again the "predictions" TS made. They show that there is a link between the redirects and TMZ for example. It should convince you that TMZ is part of it too. Now if someone can explain the how of all that excluding the fact that TS has inside information then maybe I will begin to question TS' legitimated.

#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
#3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
#6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
#7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
#8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
#10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
#12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
#13. TMZ clue on January 25.
#14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
#15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
#16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
#17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
#18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
#19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
#20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17. Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
#21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time). On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also add that the explanation of the title This Is It was very smart and to me shows that TS has inside information. Nobody explained it as far as I know.
See Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

About the forum being visited by TS/TIAI I think that it's obvious he redirected to several posts here. He must check our discussions to know where we are at. Michael himself must be reading. I mean it is something highly important I'm almost certain that he comes here to keep an eye on us and see if we understand his message. He prepared and planned this since several years now, don't you think that the most important thing for him is to check if we are here for him as he asked us ? That's why we must show him our support and do our best to keep his message alive and make it ours, to investigate, to study enough to have faith in what we are fighting for and be strong and self-confident enough when it will be necessary. Even a Soldier of Love must have an armor to protect him/herself from the attacks because even if you speak the truth and make love your message you can have unexpected reactions of rebuttal or hate. And most of all, the NWO powers will prevent us from unfolding the truth.

Keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
June 28, 2010, 07:05:21 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
There are a lot of questions about TS being legit or not since a few days now and I don't really undertand at this point of the hoax. Here are again the "predictions" TS made. They show that there is a link between the redirects and TMZ for example. It should convince you that TMZ is part of it too. Now if someone can explain the how of all that excluding the fact that TS has inside information then maybe I will begin to question TS' legitimated.

#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
#3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
#6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
#7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
#8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
#10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
#12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
#13. TMZ clue on January 25.
#14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
#15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
#16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
#17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
#18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
#19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
#20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17. Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
#21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time). On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).

I also add that the explanation of the title This Is It was very smart and to me shows that TS has inside information. Nobody explained it as far as I know.
See Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

About the forum being visited by TS/TIAI I think that it's obvious he redirected to several posts here. He must check our discussions to know where we are at. Michael himself must be reading. I mean it is something highly important I'm almost certain that he comes here to keep an eye on us and see if we understand his message. He prepared and planned this since several years now, don't you think that the most important thing for him is to check if we are here for him as he asked us ? That's why we must show him our support and do our best to keep his message alive and make it ours, to investigate, to study enough to have faith in what we are fighting for and be strong and self-confident enough when it will be necessary. Even a Soldier of Love must have an armor to protect him/herself from the attacks because even if you speak the truth and make love your message you can have unexpected reactions of rebuttal or hate. And most of all, the NWO powers will prevent us from unfolding the truth.

Keep the faith.

I have just been re-reading all these TS posts and come on people...there is way too much information here proving this is a well planned HOAX!! It is a hoax, but it is a hoax with a purpose! The message is very clear...scary, but clear. We need to keep the faith and keep spreading this information so that others will open their eyes to the truth. Michael is trying to save us all from the powers that be and we need to let him know that we understand this and that we will fight for his cause! MJ'S ARMY OF LOVE..please stand by...  

TS is someone very close to Michael, if not the MAN himself! :D  Love you more Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 07:51:38 PM
It’s interesting to see how all of the posts that crticize TS gets locked so fast. The title could be the same but the content was totally different. If you decided to lock the thread I would prefer you to move the post to this one. I need to do and take it here now for everyone to understand.

Quote from: "~Souza~"

One: I would like to see you debunk the info TS gave us. No one succeeded so far, but if you can, please share.

Two: TS never claimed to be anyone. Like he said himself: it's not important, the info is important, and if he told you you wouldn't believe him anyway.

Three: You can't expect the Jacksons to tweet whatever you like. Also their tweets are part of Mike's plan. Besides that, if they would tweet about thisisalsoit.com, they could as well say plain out that this is a hoax.
Mike wants you to believe. He wants you to read the info given and think for yourself. Does he need to come on a webcam before you will start to believe TS is legit and not fucking with the hoaxers? What more can he do while staying hidden? Don't you think that if he hoaxed his death and wanted his message out without being able to speak out himself, he would plant seeds? Why is that so hard to believe? Don't you tink he visits the forum? Or one of the other Jacksons?

Ok so here I go 1- I think you didn’t read it well what I had written Souza because I wrote that I do agree with TS’ information 70-80%!!! And I never wrote that the information he gave was wrong! My problem is about the information he hasn’t given yet!!!

2- I personally do NOT care about who TS is and I never mentioned it. All I care is if he’s really related to Michael or not! I don’t know how many times I need to write this for you all to understand. I do not care about TS’ identity!

3- And I’m saying that, if this’s Michael’s plan and IF there’s a message to be spread out, the Jacksons would tweet something about TS. How many non-believers did you make believers this far? Many people read Elvis&MJ.com? Yeah? Where’re they? Stop fooling yourselves, we are NOT able to spread the message to non-believers. Not like this. It’s been a year, so why are we still only 3000 people on this hoax forum? Why doesn’t the number increase so fast if you’re making them believe in TS! The Jacksons would plain out this’s a hoax??? Ohh c’mon!!! You forgot about all those “slip-ups” and all of the clues that we got from the Jacksons?? Are they going to plain it out when they write TIAI? That’s ridiculous.

How do you know what Michael wants us to do about TS? There’re tons of message deliverers out there. And if Michael is spending time on the internet, he knows already about these fakes. Doesn’t he want us to be sure about TS and spread the message easily?

Don't you think it's weird by itself that Jermaine only mentions TMZ? What about the Sun? Or Radar Online? Or ET online? TMZ was not the one posting the gay story for the first time. But TMZ has a link to this website on their page since June 25. Did it occur to you that Jermaine mentioned TMZ to get people to TMZ.com and maybe see the link to this website?

Jermaine mentioned TMZ because he was talking about the hearings and he said that TMZ were there shooting it and they laughed and it was very disrespectful. He wasn’t talking about the tabloids but about the hearings!

Not everyone is involved in the hoax, it's not possible to let everyone sign confidentiality agreements. To me only the people working with him on TII and the people at the staged funeral are in, they have signed contracts and confidentiality agreements. Maybe one or two at FBI/UCLA/LAPD and the coroner's office and that's it.

Ok, so these make only “a few”?

If TS would tell you plain out in advance what will happen in this hoax, would you still pay that much attention? If TS would tell you know Mike would return on a certain date, would you still keep investigating? No. You would lay back and wait for that date to come. That's not part of the plan, Mike needs us to dig and pay attention. TS mentioned enough things in advance that did came true.

I personally would keep on digging about the clues if TS told us about the hearings or Bamsday date etc. I want to learn every single thing. So I disagree with you about that too.

TS never gave false hope about bamsday, because TS never mentioned when bamsday will be. And he won't either because of the reasons mentioned above, so don't count on that. And apparently you do care who he is, because you want him to say who he is, because else you think he is just another fake.

About false hope, you misleaded my words once more. You should have bolded the part that starts with “what if…” too. I never wrote that he gave us a Comeback date and that’s the false hope. I’m saying if Michael never ever comes back, all of these people would be waiting for him for years maybe. Wouldn’t that be a false hope?

And finally once again Souza, I do NOT care about his identity. Just find out to me where I wrote that thing! I do CARE if he’s related with Michael or not!!!

And just a  note; my posts are shown like they’re very negative about TS since I kept on writing that I do agree with his theories 80%! And I do believe in illuminati and NWO stuff. If I don’t post much it doesn’t mean that I don’t read them all. All I’m saying is; I want to be sure that TS is related with the Jacksons and The Jacksons give us a concrete clue about TS so that we can spread the message easily. So spreading the message is my thought too! So pls think about these before you decide that I’m a TS hater and jump on me! (speaking of general)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 28, 2010, 08:08:31 PM
You do have a point there Restless Soul. The hoax death theory is still considered fairly crazy so Believers are largely looked at as nuts rendering any message we try to spread instantly crazy by association.

So.

Really it's not a very effective method of changing the world without some back up. Ahem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 28, 2010, 09:03:06 PM
Quote from: "bec"
You do have a point there Restless Soul. The hoax death theory is still considered fairly crazy so Believers are largely looked at as nuts rendering any message we try to spread instantly crazy by association.

So.

Really it's not a very effective method of changing the world without some back up. Ahem.

Agree with you and with Restlesssoul on that. I've been saying the same thing for ages but people still keep on insisting to go this way. We couldn't get anywhere like this. Why is it so hard to accept it? I can not deceive myself by lying to myself. If we could be spreading the message to non-believers there should have been a thousand more people on this hoax forum and more and more people would be joining the forum everyday. Where are they? Now they think to make ElvisandMJdotcom a TT. Do you really believe that people would read that update? Which one have they read that they would read this one?  :roll: Anyways, I will shut my mouth up because I see that we're running in circles and people still do not make up their minds on what we should do (actually TS should do). I agree with RS about Jacksons making a tweet about TIAI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 29, 2010, 06:47:51 AM
Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
It’s interesting to see how all of the posts that crticize TS gets locked so fast. The title could be the same but the content was totally different. If you decided to lock the thread I would prefer you to move the post to this one. I need to do and take it here now for everyone to understand.

One thread is enough, you can post all your critisizm in there, there is no need to make a new thread everytime you think of something new about the same subject. If I wouldn’t allow critisizm about TS, I would have locked them all. You are free to give your opinion, I just don’t want multiple threads about the same subject.

One: I would like to see you debunk the info TS gave us. No one succeeded so far, but if you can, please share.

Two: TS never claimed to be anyone. Like he said himself: it's not important, the info is important, and if he told you you wouldn't believe him anyway.

Three: You can't expect the Jacksons to tweet whatever you like. Also their tweets are part of Mike's plan. Besides that, if they would tweet about thisisalsoit.com, they could as well say plain out that this is a hoax.
Mike wants you to believe. He wants you to read the info given and think for yourself. Does he need to come on a webcam before you will start to believe TS is legit and not fucking with the hoaxers? What more can he do while staying hidden? Don't you think that if he hoaxed his death and wanted his message out without being able to speak out himself, he would plant seeds? Why is that so hard to believe? Don't you think he visits the forum? Or one of the other Jacksons?

Ok so here I go 1- I think you didn’t read it well what I had written Souza because I wrote that I do agree with TS’ information 70-80%!!! And I never wrote that the information he gave was wrong! My problem is about the information he hasn’t given yet!!!

And what information should he give you? And only because you want it? He has written almost 70.000 words in his posts with information. Does he have to spoon feed you more? Like I said before: Mike has a plan, TS posts only that info that is according to plan. If you want more information, you need to be patient and wait for update #7. You can also do your own investigation, like others. TS gives us the info he is supposed to give, not less, not more.

2- I personally do NOT care about who TS is and I never mentioned it. All I care is if he’s really related to Michael or not! I don’t know how many times I need to write this for you all to understand. I do not care about TS’ identity!

TS said he is not MJ himself, but that he has information about the hoax. If you read the information, you can assume he is somehow related to Mike. In what way he is related is not important in my opinion. If you want to know, why don’t you post a comment in the latest update and ask him if he is related to Mike… I don’t really get the point here, but that might be just me.

3- And I’m saying that, if this’s Michael’s plan and IF there’s a message to be spread out, the Jacksons would tweet something about TS. How many non-believers did you make believers this far? Many people read Elvis&MJ.com? Yeah? Where’re they? Stop fooling yourselves, we are NOT able to spread the message to non-believers. Not like this. It’s been a year, so why are we still only 3000 people on this hoax forum? Why doesn’t the number increase so fast if you’re making them believe in TS! The Jacksons would plain out this’s a hoax??? Ohh c’mon!!! You forgot about all those “slip-ups” and all of the clues that we got from the Jacksons?? Are they going to plain it out when they write TIAI? That’s ridiculous.

I think you forget that we can see statistics of the website, we can see how many people go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, because it redirects to our forum. And you can see by yourself as well, look at the views for the last update (which is the redirect of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). The site is being noticed and watched.

How do you know what Michael wants us to do about TS? There’re tons of message deliverers out there. And if Michael is spending time on the internet, he knows already about these fakes. Doesn’t he want us to be sure about TS and spread the message easily?

That is why TS is presenting facts and that is why he explains the previous update in the next, so you can see for yourself he is legit. The other fakers are only causing distraction and are predicting things that don’t come true, and then try to come up with an explanation. If you have truly read all of TS’s posts, and I mean everything, you would be sure about TS as well. Maybe some things are not clear in an update, in that case you can just ask in the comments, so others can explain, or TS himself in the next update.

Don't you think it's weird by itself that Jermaine only mentions TMZ? What about the Sun? Or Radar Online? Or ET online? TMZ was not the one posting the gay story for the first time. But TMZ has a link to this website on their page since June 25. Did it occur to you that Jermaine mentioned TMZ to get people to TMZ.com and maybe see the link to this website?
Jermaine mentioned TMZ because he was talking about the hearings and he said that TMZ were there shooting it and they laughed and it was very disrespectful. He wasn’t talking about the tabloids but about the hearings!

TS wasn’t the only one shooting it, The Sun still calls Mike Wacko Jacko and others call him gay, yet Jermaine doesn’t mention them.

Not everyone is involved in the hoax, it's not possible to let everyone sign confidentiality agreements. To me only the people working with him on TII and the people at the staged funeral are in, they have signed contracts and confidentiality agreements. Maybe one or two at FBI/UCLA/LAPD and the coroner's office and that's it.

Ok, so these make only “a few”?

Yes, only those necessary. You can’t pull this off on your own, you need help and he needed actors for the funeral. Some are probably close friends which we don’t know. With money and signed documents a lot can be done. Yet not half of Hollywood is involved, that’s simply impossible.

If TS would tell you plain out in advance what will happen in this hoax, would you still pay that much attention? If TS would tell you know Mike would return on a certain date, would you still keep investigating? No. You would lay back and wait for that date to come. That's not part of the plan, Mike needs us to dig and pay attention. TS mentioned enough things in advance that did came true.

I personally would keep on digging about the clues if TS told us about the hearings or Bamsday date etc. I want to learn every single thing. So I disagree with you about that too.

You maybe, and maybe some more, but believe me, LOTS and LOTS of people will stop digging. Don’t project everything to yourself and try to see the bigger picture.

TS never gave false hope about bamsday, because TS never mentioned when bamsday will be. And he won't either because of the reasons mentioned above, so don't count on that. And apparently you do care who he is, because you want him to say who he is, because else you think he is just another fake.

About false hope, you misleaded my words once more. You should have bolded the part that starts with “what if…” too. I never wrote that he gave us a Comeback date and that’s the false hope. I’m saying if Michael never ever comes back, all of these people would be waiting for him for years maybe. Wouldn’t that be a false hope?

And finally once again Souza, I do NOT care about his identity. Just find out to me where I wrote that thing! I do CARE if he’s related with Michael or not!!!

Well and if he told you he is related to Mike, would you believe it just like that?
About false hope: everyone can decide for themselves if they are willing to wait for weeks/months/years. I have faith in TS and Mike and I focus on the message, not his return, although I believe he will return because we can’t reach as much people as he can. We need his help as well.

And just a  note; my posts are shown like they’re very negative about TS since I kept on writing that I do agree with his theories 80%! And I do believe in illuminati and NWO stuff. If I don’t post much it doesn’t mean that I don’t read them all. All I’m saying is; I want to be sure that TS is related with the Jacksons and The Jacksons give us a concrete clue about TS so that we can spread the message easily. So spreading the message is my thought too! So pls think about these before you decide that I’m a TS hater and jump on me! (speaking of general)

The Jacksons tweeted about the Army of Love already, after TS posted the thread. If that’s not enough confirmation, I’m not sure you will ever be satisfied. And I am not jumping on you, you post something and I reply and give you my opinion. You ask me, I answer. It’s called discussion. And I never said you are a TS hater, I only disagree you’re your post, you are way too offensive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 07:58:09 PM

One thread is enough, you can post all your critisizm in there, there is no need to make a new thread everytime you think of something new about the same subject. If I wouldn’t allow critisizm about TS, I would have locked them all. You are free to give your opinion, I just don’t want multiple threads about the same subject.

One thread is enough when we criticize TS but people can make lots of threads when they show LOVE for TS? Because I can see two posts with the same title on this page in which they both show LOVE for TS! Why didn’t you lock one of them?

And what information should he give you? And only because you want it? He has written almost 70.000 words in his posts with information. Does he have to spoon feed you more? Like I said before: Mike has a plan, TS posts only that info that is according to plan. If you want more information, you need to be patient and wait for update #7. You can also do your own investigation, like others. TS gives us the info he is supposed to give, not less, not more.

Well I don’t remember noone called TS to spoon feed us! You still like to mislead my words. My words were so open and clear but your answers has nothing to do with it. You just answer in a way how you can defend TS. But they don’t satisfy me.

TS said he is not MJ himself, but that he has information about the hoax. If you read the information, you can assume he is somehow related to Mike. In what way he is related is not important in my opinion. If you want to know, why don’t you post a comment in the latest update and ask him if he is related to Mike… I don’t really get the point here, but that might be just me.

Why do I need to ask someone who has already written that he’s related with the hoax and written that the Jacksons made that tweet for TIAI? But the problem is, do we believe that he’s really connected with the Jacksons and Michael? We already know his answer but how do we know that it is true? As I wrote before but maybe you missed to read it, the information he gives is incredibly fine BUT anyone could find those things and write them. There’re many hoax video and blog makers who find amazing things like TS and none of them are related with the Jacksons.  They could claim they were related with the Jacksons. Would you believe them? I’m NOT underestimating TS, but I can’t underestimate the other smart video-blog makers. So no offense TS.

I think you forget that we can see statistics of the website, we can see how many people go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, because it redirects to our forum. And you can see by yourself as well, look at the views for the last update (which is the redirect of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). The site is being noticed and watched.

Yes, of course I do know that we can see how many people visited the forum BUT can we see how many of them read the entire post??? I personally asked a couple of non-believers and to some people who are not into any hoax issues if they would like to read a forum about how MJ and Elvis could fake their deaths. 3 of them said that “I would take a peek and if the thing seems interesting I would read but I don’t believe in these stuff. So I don’t pay attention”. 2 of them said “I don’t care about Elvis and MJ”, 1 of them said “I like mystery, so I would read”. Then I gave them the link of the page and asked them what they think. And let me tell you how many of them looked at the page but how many of them read it all. ALL of them opened the page BUT ONLY ONE of them read the entire thing and he said that he wasn’t satisfied! So, the number you see Souza, is just a number who open the web-page. It doesn’t mean that they read the entire thing and interested in it.

That is why TS is presenting facts and that is why he explains the previous update in the next, so you can see for yourself he is legit. The other fakers are only causing distraction and are predicting things that don’t come true, and then try to come up with an explanation. If you have truly read all of TS’s posts, and I mean everything, you would be sure about TS as well. Maybe some things are not clear in an update, in that case you can just ask in the comments, so others can explain, or TS himself in the next update.

I read every little thing that TS has been writing since the first forum and NO it doesn’t make me sure that he’s related with Michael and I’ve already explained why.

TS wasn’t the only one shooting it, The Sun still calls Mike Wacko Jacko and others call him gay, yet Jermaine doesn’t mention them.

TS was shooting the hearing? I think you were going to write TMZ but nevermind, I mistake TS and TMZ sometimes as TS explains TMZ’s posts so well lol Well as far as I know TMZ was the only one who was shooting the hearing. And Jerm prefered to talk about how disrespectful they were at the hearing.

Yes, only those necessary. You can’t pull this off on your own, you need help and he needed actors for the funeral. Some are probably close friends which we don’t know. With money and signed documents a lot can be done. Yet not half of Hollywood is involved, that’s simply impossible.

I seriously don’t want to count everyone who could possibly be in on the hoax because that would be such a very long list and THAT DOESN’T MAKE  FEW!!!

Few: adj.  1. Amounting to or consisting of a small number
                   2. Being more than one but indefinitely small in number
           n.    1. An indefinitely small number of persons or things
          pron.  A small number of persons or things

So a FEW definitely doesn’t match to describe the amount of people who are in on the hoax. You’re the one who says that the people who attented the funeral are in on the hoax. How many people were there? 20-30? There’re people more at the memorial who got on stage. NON of these numbers can be used to describe FEW people in on this hoax. Few could be used as “ a couple of people”. But we don’t have a couple of people who r in on the hoax, right? So maybe only this part can be seen as the debunk of TS!

You maybe, and maybe some more, but believe me, LOTS and LOTS of people will stop digging. Don’t project everything to yourself and try to see the bigger picture.

How many people do you think are there who trust TS 100%? I can see very few here on this forum who say that they believe TS. But what about the others? The ones who doesn’t believe him or who have hesitations about TS would have definitely kept on digging like me. So I don’t think that I’m projecting this issue to myself. But I think you’re projecting it to yourself and TS and a FEW TS believers.

Well and if he told you he is related to Mike, would you believe it just like that?
About false hope: everyone can decide for themselves if they are willing to wait for weeks/months/years. I have faith in TS and Mike and I focus on the message, not his return, although I believe he will return because we can’t reach as much people as he can. We need his help as well.

He/she has already mentioned that he’s related with the Jacksons  and nope I don’t believe it because he/she couldn’t prove it which is NOT really understandable because that is so important to spread the message. Because of TS’ posts, people are expecting Michael to come back this summer. They may say that they can wait him forever, a couple of years or that’s ok if he doesn’t come back. LIES LIES LIES… Let me tell you one thing. If he doesn’t come back this summer, there will be only you, Mo and TS be left on this forum next year. And maybe those a FEW can stay with you but that’s all. The title TS made “Double BAM this summer?!?” and there would be no other update before the BAM, made people think that the BAMSDAY is so close. And I do wonder how you will stall(keep) and what you will say to these people if Michael doesn’t come back this year  :)

The Jacksons tweeted about the Army of Love already, after TS posted the thread. If that’s not enough confirmation, I’m not sure you will ever be satisfied. And I am not jumping on you, you post something and I reply and give you my opinion. You ask me, I answer. It’s called discussion. And I never said you are a TS hater, I only disagree you’re your post, you are way too offensive.

Don’t you read the things I write Souza? So which part did you miss when I added speaking of general in parentheses? So, we can see who is projecting things to herself here, right?  And actually I didn’t ask you anything! I just wrote my opinion about TS and you wanted to defend TS as usual and you replied by yourself. Anyways, let’s make a change and let me ask you a question fo real. I do want to know what you think about it. If Michael’s message is about NWO Illuminati, why didn’t he wear anything with the number 9 in TII? Couldn’t he give a clue himself to us in TII? We always hear his song TDCAU and he wore his lucky number 7 but why didn’t he wear number 9 anywhere if he’s trying to make illuminati’s number 6 upside down? I know what TDCAU is about and I watched Michael’s black panther video BUT if Michael made this hoax to expose NWO, why didn’t he SHOW us something related with it? Yeah the dates of the memorial and funeral are ok when you count them with the reckoning system but if you don’t count them with the reckoning you get extremely different numbers and theories. I believe that Michael would wear a shirt with a 9 on if his message was really about NWO/Illuminati. He didn’t want it to be so open maybe and that’s the reason why he didn’t use 6 but couldn’t he use 9? This’s my one and only question to you. I really would like to learn what you think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 04, 2010, 06:03:16 AM

One thread is enough when we criticize TS but people can make lots of threads when they show LOVE for TS? Because I can see two posts with the same title on this page in which they both show LOVE for TS! Why didn’t you lock one of them?

Well, that other thread was just made on July 2, and I have to tell you something: I am not spotting EVERYTHING here on the forum. That is why you can report a post to us and tell us it's double. No worries, only one left now. Next time, use the 'report this post' button please.

Well I don’t remember noone called TS to spoon feed us! You still like to mislead my words. My words were so open and clear but your answers has nothing to do with it. You just answer in a way how you can defend TS. But they don’t satisfy me.

I don't think any of my words will ever satisfy you, simply because you don't agree with me and never will. If you have read all the updates, have thought it over and still think TS might be a troll, then I have nothing left to convince you. I read it all, I thought it over, used my common sense and know TS is legit. If you don't think so, that's fine by me, I would let it rest if I were you because it will give you a headache. Yet you clearly want to be convinced, otherwise you wouldn't reply again.

Why do I need to ask someone who has already written that he’s related with the hoax and written that the Jacksons made that tweet for TIAI? But the problem is, do we believe that he’s really connected with the Jacksons and Michael? We already know his answer but how do we know that it is true? As I wrote before but maybe you missed to read it, the information he gives is incredibly fine BUT anyone could find those things and write them. There’re many hoax video and blog makers who find amazing things like TS and none of them are related with the Jacksons.  They could claim they were related with the Jacksons. Would you believe them? I’m NOT underestimating TS, but I can’t underestimate the other smart video-blog makers. So no offense TS.

Yes, it's all about believing. As long as TS doesn't show himself with Mike on a livestream, some will have doubts. That is why TS wrote you should read it all and let the evidence speak for itself. You would never believe who TS is if he told you, that is why he never did it. The Jacksons CAN'T just tweet about TIAI, because they can't speak up yet. Mike has a plan and the moment the Jacksons will tweet about TIAI, they are telling the world that Mike is not dead. It's not time for that yet.

Yes, of course I do know that we can see how many people visited the forum BUT can we see how many of them read the entire post??? I personally asked a couple of non-believers and to some people who are not into any hoax issues if they would like to read a forum about how MJ and Elvis could fake their deaths. 3 of them said that “I would take a peek and if the thing seems interesting I would read but I don’t believe in these stuff. So I don’t pay attention”. 2 of them said “I don’t care about Elvis and MJ”, 1 of them said “I like mystery, so I would read”. Then I gave them the link of the page and asked them what they think. And let me tell you how many of them looked at the page but how many of them read it all. ALL of them opened the page BUT ONLY ONE of them read the entire thing and he said that he wasn’t satisfied! So, the number you see Souza, is just a number who open the web-page. It doesn’t mean that they read the entire thing and interested in it.

I don't think your poll is very representative, yet if 1 out of 3 decided to read it all, it's a good score. This person may not have believed it, many will. I have let a lot of people read this too. out of 30 people, about 20 read it all, and only 2 said it was BS. The rest thought it was very interesting and told me they were going to check out the forum. These are friends of mine, not MJ fans, not Elvis fans.

I read every little thing that TS has been writing since the first forum and NO it doesn’t make me sure that he’s related with Michael and I’ve already explained why.

Like I said, I don't think you can be convinced, that's fine. "It will all come out" one day.

TS was shooting the hearing? I think you were going to write TMZ but nevermind, I mistake TS and TMZ sometimes as TS explains TMZ’s posts so well lol Well as far as I know TMZ was the only one who was shooting the hearing. And Jerm prefered to talk about how disrespectful they were at the hearing.

Yes I meant TMZ, and no I don't have TS and TMZ mixed up, in this case I only had some letters mixed up. TS and TMZ are not the same.
And no, TMZ was not the only one shooting the hearings, ET Online had a livestream as well.

I seriously don’t want to count everyone who could possibly be in on the hoax because that would be such a very long list and THAT DOESN’T MAKE  FEW!!!

Few: adj.  1. Amounting to or consisting of a small number
                   2. Being more than one but indefinitely small in number
           n.    1. An indefinitely small number of persons or things
          pron.  A small number of persons or things

So a FEW definitely doesn’t match to describe the amount of people who are in on the hoax. You’re the one who says that the people who attented the funeral are in on the hoax. How many people were there? 20-30? There’re people more at the memorial who got on stage. NON of these numbers can be used to describe FEW people in on this hoax. Few could be used as “ a couple of people”. But we don’t have a couple of people who r in on the hoax, right? So maybe only this part can be seen as the debunk of TS!

I never said the people attending the memorial were in, get your facts straight please. Explain how you can debunk TS please, and don't use MY words for that, because I am not TS, although some people keep thinking that. I would like to challenge you and take one of the updates, and quote it completely like you did with my post and debunk every bit of it, or just a few.

How many people do you think are there who trust TS 100%? I can see very few here on this forum who say that they believe TS. But what about the others? The ones who doesn’t believe him or who have hesitations about TS would have definitely kept on digging like me. So I don’t think that I’m projecting this issue to myself. But I think you’re projecting it to yourself and TS and a FEW TS believers.

I think there are many people on this forum that trust TS, maybe you are confused with another forum. And I don't really get why you seem so frustrated that I defend TS, why is that? I trust in TS completely and yet I keep digging myself as well, so again I don't get the point here.

He/she has already mentioned that he’s related with the Jacksons  and nope I don’t believe it because he/she couldn’t prove it which is NOT really understandable because that is so important to spread the message. Because of TS’ posts, people are expecting Michael to come back this summer. They may say that they can wait him forever, a couple of years or that’s ok if he doesn’t come back. LIES LIES LIES… Let me tell you one thing. If he doesn’t come back this summer, there will be only you, Mo and TS be left on this forum next year. And maybe those a FEW can stay with you but that’s all. The title TS made “Double BAM this summer?!?” and there would be no other update before the BAM, made people think that the BAMSDAY is so close. And I do wonder how you will stall(keep) and what you will say to these people if Michael doesn’t come back this year  :)

You are focussing on bamsday too much. And if he won't return this summer, I know you won't return, but don't speak for others, because I am certain many will still be here if that's the case. You are someone that needs confirmation on everything, that's fine, but this hoax is not about you, it's about Mike.

Don’t you read the things I write Souza? So which part did you miss when I added speaking of general in parentheses? So, we can see who is projecting things to herself here, right?  And actually I didn’t ask you anything! I just wrote my opinion about TS and you wanted to defend TS as usual and you replied by yourself. Anyways, let’s make a change and let me ask you a question fo real. I do want to know what you think about it. If Michael’s message is about NWO Illuminati, why didn’t he wear anything with the number 9 in TII? Couldn’t he give a clue himself to us in TII? We always hear his song TDCAU and he wore his lucky number 7 but why didn’t he wear number 9 anywhere if he’s trying to make illuminati’s number 6 upside down? I know what TDCAU is about and I watched Michael’s black panther video BUT if Michael made this hoax to expose NWO, why didn’t he SHOW us something related with it? Yeah the dates of the memorial and funeral are ok when you count them with the reckoning system but if you don’t count them with the reckoning you get extremely different numbers and theories. I believe that Michael would wear a shirt with a 9 on if his message was really about NWO/Illuminati. He didn’t want it to be so open maybe and that’s the reason why he didn’t use 6 but couldn’t he use 9? This’s my one and only question to you. I really would like to learn what you think about it.

Why do you ask me? Again: I am not TS! Post a comment in the update and ASK!

So, this was my last reply, I have said it all. Please show us all your debunk of TS, I'm looking forward to your post. Good luck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

July 04, 2010, 07:17:08 AM
Just a quick note.  I believe in TS.  I do because I am trying to see the positive in this and when you use common sense the facts are there.  TS has come to us for a reason.  He is trying to help us find our way through all of the twists and turns.  This is an investigative site, we are here to help Michael so you have a choice,  you can look at TS as a negative or a positive.  Isn't that the problem?  Just to much negative in the world?  I choose to believe in TS because of the positive.  He has done a lot of work to guide us.  I really don't care who he is, I just know he is here for a very good reason.  I feel it.  I think people are just getting a little frustrated and loosing site of a few things.  But we are all here for one reason and that's Michael.   So let's just keep plugging away, take a deep breath and move forward.  Souza and Mo you are great , I really appreciate all you have done for us with this site.  We maybe the Army of Love, but where would the Army of Love be without the two of you.  Take care!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 04, 2010, 07:17:46 AM
I know what TDCAU is about and I watched Michael’s black panther video BUT if Michael made this hoax to expose NWO, why didn’t he SHOW us something related with it?

I guess you missed this one RestlessSoul.  What Mike is showing us in his Black Panther video is CRYSTAL clear:

[youtube:3ddor1w3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKouvt2sOVY[/youtube:3ddor1w3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 04, 2010, 09:23:47 AM
Could it be that the graffitti on the smashed windows was added later so that this was not giving the intial interpretation?

Wiki states this:
"Censorship
Controversy was generated concerning the last four minutes of the original music video. Jackson walks out of the studio as a black panther and then morphs into himself.[15] Then he walks outside to perform some of his most physically complicated dance techniques, in a similar way to "Billie Jean". This part contained sexually suggestive scenes when Jackson starts to grab his crotch[14], and then zips his pants up. In the original version, Jackson is seen smashing windows[14], destroying a car and causing an inn (called the "Royal Arms") to explode. Jackson later apologized saying that the violent and suggestive behavior was an interpretation of the animal instinct of a black panther, and MTV and other music video networks removed the last four minutes from subsequent broadcasts.[15] To make the vandalism more palatable to viewers, racist graffiti was digitally added to the windows that Jackson smashes (reading "KKK Rules", "Nigger Go Home", "Hitler Lives" and "No More Wetbacks").

To date, the uncut version has generally been seen in the United States on MTV2 only between the hours of 01:00 and 04:00, as part of their special uncensored airing of the "Most Controversial Music Videos" of all time. The extended version is also available on Jackson's DVDs. The original version (without graffiti) is available on the VHS cassette HIStory - The Video Greatest Hits, and online at MTVMusic.com. On Sunday, November 29, 2009, the FUSE cable channel aired the original version of "Black or White" (without graffiti) on its two-hour Remember His Time tribute wherein most of Jackson's music videos were played. The DVD with the same name contains only the "graffiti version"."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

July 04, 2010, 09:55:25 PM
Yes, it's all about believing. As long as TS doesn't show himself with Mike on a livestream, some will have doubts. That is why TS wrote you should read it all and let the evidence speak for itself. You would never believe who TS is if he told you, that is why he never did it. The Jacksons CAN'T just tweet about TIAI, because they can't speak up yet. Mike has a plan and the moment the Jacksons will tweet about TIAI, they are telling the world that Mike is not dead. It's not time for that yet.

TS doesn’t need to show himself with Michael. I’ve already written what he could do NOT only to prove he’s related with the Jacksons but also for us to spread the message easily. I know that you believe, I want TS to prove his relation with the Jacksons just for my own sake BUT it’s not like that. I do want to learn it not only for myself but also because I believe we could spread Michael is alive and his message easily. Once again, I never cared about TS’ identity. I just wanted to see something concrete.
The point I don’t get is, you always speak of Michael like you know what his plan is or what he wants us to do. What makes you 100% sure about all this Souza? I’m not attacking you, pls don’t get it that way. But I just want to know how you know what Michael is doing or what he wants us to do? And pls don’t use TS again because TS’ posts are NOT enough for us to understand what Michael is doing or what he wants us to do etc. Is there something you know more than we do? Pls share it with us. I’d love to learn. You just write like you exactly know what is going to happen. You wrote Jacksons is going to tweet about TIAI. How do you know it? How can you be this sure? Pls explain it to us, so we won’t have any further questions about what’s going to happen next.

I don't think your poll is very representative, yet if 1 out of 3 decided to read it all, it's a good score. This person may not have believed it, many will. I have let a lot of people read this too. out of 30 people, about 20 read it all, and only 2 said it was BS. The rest thought it was very interesting and told me they were going to check out the forum. These are friends of mine, not MJ fans, not Elvis fans.

Actually I asked 7 people, not 3. And 1 of them read it all and probably forgot all about it the next day because he said that he wasn’t convinced. You also shouldn’t forget that I’m talking with people on Twitter and FB and I do know what their reactions are through Elvis&MJ.com This’s just one of the tweets I read today. You can find the user with her username but let me copy and paste what she wrote about Elvis&MJ.com

walkietalkiee

Don't get me wrong but I think beLiEvers are going too far with the Elvis and MJ thing... I mean, double-bam? Shaamone guys... 9:30 PM Jul 3rd via web

And this person is a believer. So this double BAM thing is too far fetched for most of the people. I wrote what I observed. I still don’t believe that people would be interested in Elvis&MJ bam thing.

Like I said, I don't think you can be convinced, that's fine. "It will all come out" one day.

I hope that “day” is so close. And you know what Souza? I know that you believe the opposite BUT I do pray God that TS is legit! I do hope that I’m wrong. I WANT THAT WITH ALL MY HEART! I want to learn someday that TS is working for MJ or related to him and I’d LOVE to apologize from him/her. I want you to understand that I’m not in a race here like trying to debunk TS or make him look bad or useless. Contrarily I like MOST of his/her posts. Just except this Elvis issue and a couple more but that’s it. All I want is to be sure that he’s related with the Jacksons and to spread the message as soon as possible. And IF he’s really related with Michael and IF this’s what Michael wants it to be, I don’t get it and I don’t need to get it. Michael knows the best. He’s definitely a genius.

Yes I meant TMZ, and no I don't have TS and TMZ mixed up, in this case I only had some letters mixed up. TS and TMZ are not the same.
And no, TMZ was not the only one shooting the hearings, ET Online had a livestream as well.

ET online was shooting outside of the courthouse. I was talking about the inside of the courtroom and that’s what Jerm was talking about  ;)

I never said the people attending the memorial were in, get your facts straight please. Explain how you can debunk TS please, and don't use MY words for that, because I am not TS, although some people keep thinking that. I would like to challenge you and take one of the updates, and quote it completely like you did with my post and debunk every bit of it, or just a few.

I didn’t write that you said people who attented the memorial were in on the hoax. I wrote you said people who attented the FUNERAL are in on the hoax. I get my facts so straight, no problem with that but I think you’re missing some of my sentences or don’t read them well. And I never said that I believe that you’re TS but I wrote that many people think that way. And I wrote that I didn’t come here to debunk TS. That’s what you asked from me to do all the time and the debunk word I used was just for sarcasm intention. And as I wrote before, I have no problem with the information he had given us (just don’t believe a FEW of them though) BUT my problem is with the information he hasn’t given yet and that is about his relation with Michael and the hoax. And still I don’t get why he used “A FEW” to describe all these people who are in on the hoax. Because definitely we don’t have “A FEW” people who knows about the hoax.

I think there are many people on this forum that trust TS, maybe you are confused with another forum. And I don't really get why you seem so frustrated that I defend TS, why is that? I trust in TS completely and yet I keep digging myself as well, so again I don't get the point here.

I do see who trust TS and who don’t. And don’t believe every person who says that they believe TS on this forum Souza. People can be such hypocrites unfortunately and I read some of their tweets and how they are confused about TS but I’m surprised to see them here writing supporting words to TS. I can’t wait to see you LOTS of TS supporters making Elvis&MJdotcom a TT on Twitter. If you’re so many, you can easily make it a TT like we once did MJsAlive a TT ;)

You are focussing on bamsday too much. And if he won't return this summer, I know you won't return, but don't speak for others, because I am certain many will still be here if that's the case. You are someone that needs confirmation on everything, that's fine, but this hoax is not about you, it's about Mike.

I totally disagree with you on that. IF Michael’s message is about NWO and Illuminati, this hoax is about ME, about YOU, about EVERY EACH OF US! It’s definitely NOT ONLY about Michael. You have to get this straight if you believe that Michael has a message ;)

Why do you ask me? Again: I am not TS! Post a comment in the update and ASK!
So, this was my last reply, I have said it all. Please show us all your debunk of TS, I'm looking forward to your post. Good luck.

Ok, firstly I’m NOT mad at you for defending TS. I just don’t think that TS needs to be defended. Second of all, I just wanted to learn your opinion about my question. But that’s ok if you don’t want to answer. No need to get pissed. I didn’t ask it to you because I think that you’re TS. I just wanted to know what you think about it. I know TS doesn’t answer our posts with a post, and he/she is NOT going to write before the BAM. So there’s NO need for me to ask him now AND I’m sure that she/he is reading this post already  :) And ahhhh once again you want me to debunk TS in spite of the fact that I had written many times that I LOVE  TS’ posts but just don’t agree with some of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions