Re: Criticizing TIAI!
July 10, 2010, 09:19:24 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
WHOA!  You haven't even read all that TS posted, yet you create threads criticizing TIAI..?!  RestlessSoul, in my opinion that is totally uncalled for...I am speechless...

:roll:

I'm RE-reading them all Mo!How did I write all of these about TS do you think and I copied some of his/her posts. I'm speechless with your attitude. Did u receive my PM? Why don't you answer my PM? Is this how it works here? Just because I don't agree with the admins about TS, it gives the right other members to humiliate me?!? I reported a post and I got an email from the management of the forum which was also humiliating me and I asked for an explanation and I GOT NO ANSWER! And you guys get mad when people make videos about your forum and your behaviours! This's wrong. The way you guys act is so wrong! I don't want to be in a place where people are diverted and are forced to believe in certain things! You don't even give a chance to people to tell their opinion about TS or illuminati or NWO! All of you jump on that person and force him/her to argue or humiliate him/her! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MICHAEL'S MESSAGE! I know that Souza has been trying to mention that she knows Michael personally (Souza's one of posts: "I will call him Mike, whether you like it or not. If he doesn't like it HE can tell me that, I don't think you are able to speak for the man.) but let me tell you something; Michael would never ever HIRE people like you two! You're making division, you're making discrimination, you're forcing people to believe in certain things, you're humiliating and blaming people who disagree with you and so on. NONE of these are about Michael's message! All I see on this forum is a bunch of brain washed people! You guys put them in a small box and you're telling them to stay there otherwise they won't pass the test and fail Michael. What you do is so wrong. I hope everyone see the truth soon and get out of that boax and start thinking by themselves.

Stay with Michael and his REAL message. LOVE!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Criticizing TIAI!
July 10, 2010, 09:28:47 PM
Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
WHOA!  You haven't even read all that TS posted, yet you create threads criticizing TIAI..?!  RestlessSoul, in my opinion that is totally uncalled for...I am speechless...

:roll:

I'm RE-reading them all Mo!How did I write all of these about TS do you think and I copied some of his/her posts. I'm speechless with your attitude. Did u receive my PM? Why don't you answer my PM? Is this how it works here? Just because I don't agree with the admins about TS, it gives the right other members to humiliate me?!? I reported a post and I got an email from the management of the forum which was also humiliating me and I asked for an explanation and I GOT NO ANSWER! And you guys get mad when people make videos about your forum and your behaviours! This's wrong. The way you guys act is so wrong! I don't want to be in a place where people are diverted and are forced to believe in certain things! You don't even give a chance to people to tell their opinion about TS or illuminati or NWO! All of you jump on that person and force him/her to argue or humiliate him/her! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MICHAEL'S MESSAGE! I know that Souza has been trying to mention that she knows Michael personally (Souza's one of posts: "I will call him Mike, whether you like it or not. If he doesn't like it HE can tell me that, I don't think you are able to speak for the man.) but let me tell you something; Michael would never ever HIRE people like you two! You're making division, you're making discrimination, you're forcing people to believe in certain things, you're humiliating and blaming people who disagree with you and so on. NONE of these are about Michael's message! All I see on this forum is a bunch of brain washed people! You guys put them in a small box and you're telling them to stay there otherwise they won't pass the test and fail Michael. What you do is so wrong. I hope everyone see the truth soon and get out of that boax and start thinking by themselves.

Stay with Michael and his REAL message. LOVE!

RestlessSoul, you are deliberately causing drama. Many people have answered your questions to their full ability. You really need to stop the drama and get on. Now the 'freedom of speech' issue is coming up? Are we not allowed to say what we think? Is it all about RestlessSoul on this board?

I don't like the bar at the end of my street, yet I am not going there everynight screaming how much I dislike it, I just stay away from it and go to a bar I do like. Get my point?

You have said your thing, members have commented. The fact that you don't like the comments is not our fault.

I am going to lock this thread, because it is going in circles. Over with the drama. You can start a new thread if you have new information about TS or real arguments as to why we should rethink his credibility.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions