Re: TIAI READS THE FORUM? Criticizing TIAI!
July 04, 2010, 10:05:21 PM
Quote from: "sandythyme"
Just a quick note.  I believe in TS.  I do because I am trying to see the positive in this and when you use common sense the facts are there.  TS has come to us for a reason.  He is trying to help us find our way through all of the twists and turns.  This is an investigative site, we are here to help Michael so you have a choice,  you can look at TS as a negative or a positive.  Isn't that the problem?  Just to much negative in the world?  I choose to believe in TS because of the positive.  He has done a lot of work to guide us.  I really don't care who he is, I just know he is here for a very good reason.  I feel it.  I think people are just getting a little frustrated and loosing site of a few things.  But we are all here for one reason and that's Michael.   So let's just keep plugging away, take a deep breath and move forward.  Souza and Mo you are great , I really appreciate all you have done for us with this site.  We maybe the Army of Love, but where would the Army of Love be without the two of you.  Take care!

The point is, this post of mine is NOT a negative post like the way many people want to believe. We're just criticizing about TS, that's all. And I wrote that I do agree with MOST of his posts and I wrote on what I disagree with him/her. I don't get why people need to support Souza and MO here like I said something negative about them.

Ok you say that you chose to believe TS because of being positive, right? Do you believe in every person who says that they're related with Michael just for being positive? And may I learn in what way do you believe TS? Do you believe the information he/she gives or do you believe that she/he is related with Michael? Or do you believe both of them to be positive? Because I see that people are so confused and it is so hard for them to understand that I do LIKE TS' posts and just except a couple of thing, I DO AGREE and believe with the things she/he had written. So I wonder why you think that I don't believe ANYTHING TS does?! I never underestimated the work TS has done on this forum. So may I learn what your post's point of view is? And what do you believe about TS? Do you know what we have been talking about? I'm not arguing with noone here, not with Souza or not with someone else. But I want you to get the facts right here and stop writing like I'm doing such a terrible thing for TS. Thank You.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 10:09:04 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
I know what TDCAU is about and I watched Michael’s black panther video BUT if Michael made this hoax to expose NWO, why didn’t he SHOW us something related with it?

I guess you missed this one RestlessSoul.  What Mike is showing us in his Black Panther video is CRYSTAL clear:

[youtube:23pakmxu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKouvt2sOVY[/youtube:23pakmxu]

No, I didn't miss it and this video is EXACTLY what I was talking about Mo. I just wonder why we didn't have any single clue in TII about NWO and Illuminati. I gave an example and said that Michael could wear a shirt with the number 9 on. Just an example. But we had nothing. So, if the message is about NWO, why didn't he use anything related with that in TII. That was my question and just wanted to learn what Souza thinks about it but I think she got it wrong. I didn't ask the question with other intentions, I just wanted to learn her opinion about it. I would love to learn yours too if you would like to share. I do know what Michael has been trying to tell us. I just don't get why we haven't seen anything related with it in TII.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 04, 2010, 11:03:29 PM
Hi Restlessoul. Actually I'm 100% convinced that TS is related with the Jacksons. It's not only Jacksons wrote about Army of L.O.V.E or used the "revealed" word in their tweet. You wrote that you read all of TS posts, so I think you remember when he wrote and explained how Jermaine paused for a while when he said "airport" instead of hospital. I'm talking about the interview Jermaine made and he said "Michael was at the airport before we arrived". You remember that video, don't you? I tried to find where TS wrote about it but couldn't find it. So that would be nice if someone could help me about it. And TS explained us how he paused for a while just before he said the word "airport". So that wasn't definitely a slip-up. Jermaine did it on purpose. But I hadn't realized that Jermaine paused there for a while until TS wrote about it. Now I want you to watch this video. Jermaine tells another story about Michael and pls take a look how he pauses for a while again before he used the word "ALIVE". He just does the way TS explained it to us. Jermaine knows what he is doing and to me TS knows what he's doing too. :D I don't know if this could be a sign for you but to me, it is definitely something that shows TS is related with Jermaine at least ;)

Here is the video and the story begins at 01:40

[youtube:35n8bvsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2TM01-xGEQ[/youtube:35n8bvsw]

P.S: This's such an amazing video btw, just except the double thing at the end of the video. That's definitely an impersonator, not Michael. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 01:54:10 PM
Restless Soul I commend you.

Okay, let's see if I understand.
TIAI makes these almost daily redirects and then about two and a half months later , he/she comes to the forum to explain the reasoning behind the redirects. Some people call them "predictions".  Line by line it is being explained the reason for the redirects and why hoaxers must be paying attention to them and learning Michael Jackson's message. The majorative reasons are: NWO, Illuminati, World corruptions, climate changes, conspiracy theories and all the rest.  Hmmmm.

TS must be trusted since he "predicted" all the "clues" that Michael gave in THIS IS IT movie/dvd/blu-ray disc releases.
TS must be trusted as he/she is the only one to explain the autograph code that Michael used in his signatures since the 1980's.  
TS must be trusted because the Jackson brothers used the word 'Revealed' in one of their tweets.
TS must be trusted because Michael Jackson is a genius (and he is) who through numerology, Egyptian and Jewish mysticism, lunar phases, studying previous persons who may hoaxed their deaths, studying the financial markets, studying the Mayan calendar, studying the Holy Scriptures, studying and analyzing old Hollywood movies, etc. to come to the cumulative and precise date of June 25, 2009 to perform the Greatest Show On Earth, that being to hoax his death!
Hmmmmm.
In the meantime several things are not being mentioned by TS.
The key players in a potential murder cover-up. Frank Dileo, Tohme Tohme, John Branca, John McClain, Colony Capital, AEG, Philip Anschultz, Kenny Ortega (oh yeah, he was mentioned recently as one that Michael "learned to trust".)Randy Phillips, Tommy Motolla, Sycamore Valley Ranch, LLC. , Howard Weitzman, AG Steve Conley, Prince Waleed, Al Malnik, Peter Lopez (whom I believe was silenced), Tom Barrack, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and Geraldo (all of which are running scared and afraid to say anything let alone fight for Michael) obvious and apparent division among the Jackson family, Martin Bandier, the Sony/ATV catalog, Michael's master recordings which were due to revert to him in July 2009!
Hmmm.

No mention about that.  
TS is able to predict things but funny nothing was said about the obvious printing of E'Cassanova's picture on the statue there in Gary.
TS says nothing about Katherine Jackson's book or potential movie contract.
TS says nothing about Katherine's and the children's allowance even though the estate raked in 1 Billion Dollars!
TS made no mention of the disgusting gay rumors involving Jason Phieffer (I was really looking forward to a mention in the Update #6 but nothing)
TS made no mention of Grace's departure, Alavarez's departure, Omer's departure.
TS made no mention of Pearl, Jr's e-moviebook.
Now remember...TS is able to "predict" things.

Seems like smoke and mirrors and massive distraction.

Restless Soul, you've made some great points.  You're great and You are Thinking for Yourself.

Now here is the kicker....

The barometer I used to measure the trustworthiness of TS....

Michael in all his brillance....never saw coming....

The 1993 and 2003 child molestation charges!!!!!

BTW: It's Michael and not Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, you give me Butterflies inside!!!!!!

~Souza~

July 05, 2010, 02:07:17 PM
Quote from: "michaelANGELo_88"

I will call him Mike, whether you like it or not. If he doesn't like it HE can tell me that, I don't think you are able to speak for the man.

Oh and BTW: we pay close attention to people posting who use a program that changes their IP address every couple of minutes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 06:03:06 PM
Ok I have stayed quiet, mostly, in this topic because I let my thoughts be known in the other topics that the OP created about this but I just need to say something here.

The OP is wanting TS to PROVE that he is related to Michael in whatever way he can but the one thing I keep seeing the OP mention is the Jackson's tweeting about TIAI to prove it. Souza CLEARLY stated in one of her replies that THEY CAN NOT DO THIS without it being the "BAM"! This topic keeps coming back up to the top with the same things being said over and over, "TS needs to PROVE TO ME that he's related!" If TS could prove that to you without blowing the entire hoax out of the water before Michael is ready, it probably would have already been done. Or maybe not, since he is obviously wanting people to look at the evidence he is giving and making up their own mind without having a name attached to it. By pretty much demanding that he prove himself to you, you are completely disrespecting him because this is not something he is wanting to do, YET! Give it a rest. If you believe what he says, then you do not need proof. Other people can read it for themselves and make up their own minds. If they don't read it, then they obviously aren't that interested in the entire hoax thing and there's nothing you can do to force them to. And there is nothing you can do to force TS to prove himself to you so there is no need to keep on about it. It's not going to get you anywhere. When the time is right, all will come out and then you will know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 05, 2010, 06:38:40 PM
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Ok I have stayed quiet, mostly, in this topic because I let my thoughts be known in the other topics that the OP created about this but I just need to say something here.

The OP is wanting TS to PROVE that he is related to Michael in whatever way he can but the one thing I keep seeing the OP mention is the Jackson's tweeting about TIAI to prove it. Souza CLEARLY stated in one of her replies that THEY CAN NOT DO THIS without it being the "BAM"! This topic keeps coming back up to the top with the same things being said over and over, "TS needs to PROVE TO ME that he's related!" If TS could prove that to you without blowing the entire hoax out of the water before Michael is ready, it probably would have already been done. Or maybe not, since he is obviously wanting people to look at the evidence he is giving and making up their own mind without having a name attached to it. By pretty much demanding that he prove himself to you, you are completely disrespecting him because this is not something he is wanting to do, YET! Give it a rest. If you believe what he says, then you do not need proof. Other people can read it for themselves and make up their own minds. If they don't read it, then they obviously aren't that interested in the entire hoax thing and there's nothing you can do to force them to. And there is nothing you can do to force TS to prove himself to you so there is no need to keep on about it. It's not going to get you anywhere. When the time is right, all will come out and then you will know.

Thank you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 08:17:11 PM
Quote from: "michaelANGELo_88"
Restless Soul I commend you.

Okay, let's see if I understand.
TIAI makes these almost daily redirects and then about two and a half months later , he/she comes to the forum to explain the reasoning behind the redirects. Some people call them "predictions".  Line by line it is being explained the reason for the redirects and why hoaxers must be paying attention to them and learning Michael Jackson's message. The majorative reasons are: NWO, Illuminati, World corruptions, climate changes, conspiracy theories and all the rest.  Hmmmm.

TS must be trusted since he "predicted" all the "clues" that Michael gave in THIS IS IT movie/dvd/blu-ray disc releases.
TS must be trusted as he/she is the only one to explain the autograph code that Michael used in his signatures since the 1980's.  
TS must be trusted because the Jackson brothers used the word 'Revealed' in one of their tweets.
TS must be trusted because Michael Jackson is a genius (and he is) who through numerology, Egyptian and Jewish mysticism, lunar phases, studying previous persons who may hoaxed their deaths, studying the financial markets, studying the Mayan calendar, studying the Holy Scriptures, studying and analyzing old Hollywood movies, etc. to come to the cumulative and precise date of June 25, 2009 to perform the Greatest Show On Earth, that being to hoax his death!
Hmmmmm.
In the meantime several things are not being mentioned by TS.
The key players in a potential murder cover-up. Frank Dileo, Tohme Tohme, John Branca, John McClain, Colony Capital, AEG, Philip Anschultz, Kenny Ortega (oh yeah, he was mentioned recently as one that Michael "learned to trust".)Randy Phillips, Tommy Motolla, Sycamore Valley Ranch, LLC. , Howard Weitzman, AG Steve Conley, Prince Waleed, Al Malnik, Peter Lopez (whom I believe was silenced), Tom Barrack, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and Geraldo (all of which are running scared and afraid to say anything let alone fight for Michael) obvious and apparent division among the Jackson family, Martin Bandier, the Sony/ATV catalog, Michael's master recordings which were due to revert to him in July 2009!
Hmmm.

No mention about that.  
TS is able to predict things but funny nothing was said about the obvious printing of E'Cassanova's picture on the statue there in Gary.
TS says nothing about Katherine Jackson's book or potential movie contract.
TS says nothing about Katherine's and the children's allowance even though the estate raked in 1 Billion Dollars!
TS made no mention of the disgusting gay rumors involving Jason Phieffer (I was really looking forward to a mention in the Update #6 but nothing)
TS made no mention of Grace's departure, Alavarez's departure, Omer's departure.
TS made no mention of Pearl, Jr's e-moviebook.
Now remember...TS is able to "predict" things.

Seems like smoke and mirrors and massive distraction.

Restless Soul, you've made some great points.  You're great and You are Thinking for Yourself.

Now here is the kicker....

The barometer I used to measure the trustworthiness of TS....

Michael in all his brillance....never saw coming....

The 1993 and 2003 child molestation charges!!!!!

TS never told anything about the things that are going to happen in the future. And about the things he wrote, he used "prediction" word. I didn't get that one too. If you're related with hoax somehow and you know things, why do you call the things you know as "predictions"? So he/she was predicting things that could happen only and that makes her/him an investigator like the rest of us.  As I've always written, I don't have a problem about the things he had written but I have problem with the things he never wrote about. BUT if he/she's really related with the hoax, these could be the only information he was asked to share with us. But still that "prediction" word confuse me a lot. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about TS. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 08:50:04 PM
@KacylovesMJ and others

The point that most of you do NOT understand is, I've always and always written why I want TS to be proved by the Jacksons. It's NOT just for myself like the way you accuse me. I also want it because everyone will understand that TS is really related with the Jacksons and we can spread Michael's message easily! So which part don't you get about this? You think that I'm asking it for selfish reasons but it's NOT! Don't you want to spread Michael's message? So are you doing it? And think about everyone start believing in TS and think about HOW FAST and EASY we could spread the truth! The Jacksons do not need to write This Is Also It if they think that it would be so obvious. We can pick up a special code and tell it to TS and the Jacksons can tweet that word we chose and we became sure. What's wrong with this? If TS is really related with them, he/she could have done this long time ago.

You tried to make ElvisandMJdotcom a TT on twitter. Could you make it? Nope you couldn't! But I told you so, right? Did you think why you couldn't make it? Because there're a FEW people who believe TS! Why wouldn't TS make this number rise if there's a message to be spread up. And I'm giving you how he/she could make it. We pick up a word and Jacksons make it a tweet. How hard can this be to do and how can it be dangerous about the hoax? No way. Stop finding lies to defend TS. Even if this is Michael's message, and even if TS is related with the hoax, this is NOT the way to spread it. Sorry but you guys are on the wrong path! I don't believe that Michael would want us to believe TS when on the other side lots of things are going on like the first year anniversary, the book and films his mother is going to publish, Murray's hearings, Joe's suing AEG, Murray and the two clinics, Randy's words and so on and on! We are confused, we're terrified, we're scared! We just want to know if he's alive and fine and that's all. When all of this drama going on around, how could Michael ask from us to believe in TS only? Sorry but that would be something selfish and that's definitely NOT Michael's nature. Do NOT tell me that I don't know Michael because I DO! Maybe I'm NOT hired by him but this man has been in my life for more than 35 years!

If Michael had a message about NWO and illuminati he would have shown us a clue in TII! Where were the clues? If Michael had a message to be spread out, he would have done something, found a better way to make it spread out. He would have told TS to do what I had been offering to do. He would have understood how important this is for the sake of the message. Doesn't he see that you can not spread it like this? If he's following the forum like you say? Of course he does, so why isn't he doing something? No, Michael is a genius and I'm 100% sure that he would do something else. And if he was going to come back all of these things wouldn't go this deep! He's waiting for us to spread the message before he comes back like you said? I don't think so because you're running circles and this will make him wait forever! I want everyone to think with their own logic. Most of you guys are like parrots. You keep on telling the same old story that you heard from a storyteller. Isn't it enough? I'm telling you to think out of the box. I know that you were told that if you believed in storytellers, you would be thinking out of the box but what if they were putting you in a box? Don't forget to think the other side of the story. The story could be right but what if it's wrong? I'm just telling you to think both sides. I'm giving you both of the reasons why it could be right and why it could be wrong. You do the same and ask yourselves why it could be bad or hard if TS did the thing we had been asking from him/her to do? Wouldn't it be easier to spread the message? Wouldn't you all be relieved? Be honest to yourselves and think once more.

Love and Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 08:51:58 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Hi Restlessoul. Actually I'm 100% convinced that TS is related with the Jacksons. It's not only Jacksons wrote about Army of L.O.V.E or used the "revealed" word in their tweet. You wrote that you read all of TS posts, so I think you remember when he wrote and explained how Jermaine paused for a while when he said "airport" instead of hospital. I'm talking about the interview Jermaine made and he said "Michael was at the airport before we arrived". You remember that video, don't you? I tried to find where TS wrote about it but couldn't find it. So that would be nice if someone could help me about it. And TS explained us how he paused for a while just before he said the word "airport". So that wasn't definitely a slip-up. Jermaine did it on purpose. But I hadn't realized that Jermaine paused there for a while until TS wrote about it. Now I want you to watch this video. Jermaine tells another story about Michael and pls take a look how he pauses for a while again before he used the word "ALIVE". He just does the way TS explained it to us. Jermaine knows what he is doing and to me TS knows what he's doing too. :D I don't know if this could be a sign for you but to me, it is definitely something that shows TS is related with Jermaine at least ;)

Here is the video and the story begins at 01:40

[youtube:1w5dxpgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2TM01-xGEQ[/youtube:1w5dxpgg]

P.S: This's such an amazing video btw, just except the double thing at the end of the video. That's definitely an impersonator, not Michael. :D

Sorry but I had realized where Jermaine stops before he said airport before TS wrote about it. So this's not a sign or a clue that TS is related with the Jacksons. But nice video btw.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Criticizing TIAI!
July 06, 2010, 09:53:48 PM
Dear RestlessSoul,

I am helping you in your search for the connection to the Jacksons, It has been there ALL this time, TS has stated in a few of the updates how to find the answers to your questions, you just needed to REALLY pay attention to details...(even the tiny ones) lol

I do get your reasoning of looking at trusting TS from both sides of the story and your right and I agree.

However I see this a little differently here in what "the actual" thought process "is" and what the people are putting their 100% trust into.

My thinking is this, you have a limited knowledge of what the people are "thinking" and "trusting" and "believing" because not everyone posts their thoughts out, I am one of those people..

So you can't fairly or objectively come to a conclusion that people are NOT thinking for themselves, researching or thinking from both sides..

I just gave you your answer, I didn't even post all of what I know and how I found it, there is to much clues and info to copy and paste from TS updates, links, that I would be here ALL day.

Even if a code was given, it shouldn't matter if TS is related whether "the message" gets out or not..

It is up to US who believe in "the message" to get it out there one way or another, just because a TS says he is related through a code word doesn't make it "more" believable, NO offense to the Jacksons, I love them ALL even Joe, lol

But that isn't what does it for me in whether I put "the message" out there, or I can spread it easy, what does it, IS my FAITH in "the right thing" to do it and "the message" itself.

Peace

This info comes from TIAI UPDATE 2 and the tweets come from the ALLJACKSON tweet account, referencing their TV show and the update given clues to the reasons for the tweets "revealing" connections to MJ and the info being presented by TS.
You just have to connect dots and come to a conclusion.

@titojackson5 read this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <<< :shock: "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.
2:57 PM Mar 13th via web

Reply Retweet    what's up @titojackson5, it's Jermaine
2:56 PM Mar 13th via web

Reply Retweet    Love u guys! Erms.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <<<  :shock: "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.
2:54 PM Mar 13th via web

Reply Retweet    Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J
8:06 PM Mar 11th via TweetDeck
Reply Retweet

2-2. ALLJACK5ONS Tweet “Revealed” on MLK Day

Here is their tweet: “if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does” {8:38 PM Jan 18th from web; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

First of all, we need to understand both the time and the subject context of this tweet. The date was January 18, 2010—which was of course MLK Day; and indeed they knew what day it was, as can be clearly seen in two earlier tweets that day {http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/7910852947; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. This was also one day after the final Jackson Reality Show, which ended with a visit to Forest Lawn {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=82}.

The tweets both before and after the “revealed” tweet were all on the subject of the Reality Show, and especially the ending about MJ. Some of the tweets even mention MJ specifically {http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS; click “more” at the bottom of the page, until you get to January 18 tweets}.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 07, 2010, 08:35:11 PM
RestlessSoul, this is the last time I'm gonna post on this topic or any other where it states stuff like this. One more time, let's look at the time that the Jacksons DID tweet something that TS started:

Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Postby TS » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 am

Do you see the date that this was posted? This is the first time that this was said, "Army of L.O.V.E.", at least that I can remember. Now let's look at this:

Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J     11:06 PM Mar 11th  via TweetDeck

So, TS posts about an Army of L.O.V.E. for Michael on December 22, 2009 and then JERMAINE tweets about the very same thing AND tells the media that they should take notice on March 11th, 2010. If you do not see this as a "sign" that you have been wanting, then I hate to say it but you are being stubborn.

Quote from: "TS"
However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct.  Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt?  Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 10:15:20 PM
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
RestlessSoul, this is the last time I'm gonna post on this topic or any other where it states stuff like this. One more time, let's look at the time that the Jacksons DID tweet something that TS started:

Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Postby TS » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 am

Do you see the date that this was posted? This is the first time that this was said, "Army of L.O.V.E.", at least that I can remember. Now let's look at this:

Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J     11:06 PM Mar 11th  via TweetDeck

So, TS posts about an Army of L.O.V.E. for Michael on December 22, 2009 and then JERMAINE tweets about the very same thing AND tells the media that they should take notice on March 11th, 2010. If you do not see this as a "sign" that you have been wanting, then I hate to say it but you are being stubborn.

May I ask how long you have been in this hoax issue Kacy? Because I've been in it since last August and you know what, TS is NOT the first person who used ARMY OF L.O.V.E!!! Fans had been using that word already on Facebook!!! And I'm 100% sure of that! So what? TS wrote Army of L.O.V.E and 3 months later Jermaine used it in a tweet. Is this what makes you believe in TS? Sorry but this proves NOTHING! Jermaine probably heard it from the fans and used it.

Quote from: "TS"
However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct.  Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt?  Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Yeah yeah yeah all you do is to copy and paste TS posts. That "reveal" word doesn't prove ANYTHING! That could be a coincidence for the Jacksons to use that word. It's no big deal. Pls give me a concerete proof that shows TS is related with the Jacksons. Not these stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 07, 2010, 10:19:05 PM
Don't you think all this energy could be put to better use instead of back and forth and going no where?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 10:20:33 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

@titojackson5 read this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <<< :shock: "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.
2:57 PM Mar 13th via web

Reply Retweet    what's up @titojackson5, it's Jermaine
2:56 PM Mar 13th via web

Reply Retweet    Love u guys! Erms.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <<<  :shock: "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.
2:54 PM Mar 13th via web

Reply Retweet    Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J
8:06 PM Mar 11th via TweetDeck
Reply Retweet

I'm so sorry but I couldn't understand these. Can you pls help me to understand. Where do I need to look when I click on that FB page? All I see is the THE JACKSONS: FAMILY DYNASTY TV SERIES page on FB. What's the connection with TS? I don't get what you mean with "What does that say?! Look at where the arrows point to" part. Which arrow are you talking about? Can you pls explain. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions