Criticizing TIAI!
March 08, 2010, 08:34:15 PM
EDIT: Ok as the other post of mine that criticize TS locked again, I should take what I had written in that one here because the post you see down at the bottom was made by me on March 9th! So here's my recent thoughts about TS.

Hello everybody.

As the other post was locked, I thought to make a new post where we can talk and discuss about TIAI. I'm personally not that sure if TS is legit. I don't say that I don't like or disagree with what TS writes. I agree with his theories 70%. I was very impressed when he made the post about 1998 code etc. But the information is NOT the only thing that makes someone a FAKE. If someone can NOT prove the identitiy he/she/they claim/claims, that makes that person a FAKE too! TS keeps on saying that he KNOWS about the hoax and he mentioned that he's related with the Jacksons because Jacksons made that "revealed" tweet for TIAI, right? But when we ask him to tell Jacksons to write "This is also it" on their Twitter, he says he doesn't have anything to prove. On the contrary I believe that he does need that. Not ONLY for us to believe in him but also for us to spread Michael's message easily. If he was really related to Michael and the Jacksons, and if there was a message to be spread out, would he ask from the Jacksons to do it or not? Would Michael want TS to prove his relation with the Jacksons or not? If this's all about the message, then what is he waiting for?

I never underestimated the information he has given but I see many smart people make very interesting, smart posts. I haven't found anything special in his/her posts than a smart one makes. What prediction did he make except the thing in TII? And we all had predicted those things before he did, there was nothing new! Ohh wait, he/she found 77 days later and 7 days later it's the 9.9.9. But without the reckoning system it makes 71 days and the ambulance's number was 71 too. So I'm sure that we can find different theories about it. Also the hoax video makers find such amazing things too. Are they all insiders?

And yeah, he makes posts and then TMZ make same kind of posts, but we all know that TMZ is reading the forum. They possibly read TS' updates and make news. They use all of our words not only TS'.

Ts told us that TMZ is giving us clues about Michael but if you watched Jermaine's last interview with LK, he said that family is NOT happy with what TMZ is doing! So, why would Jermaine say this if TMZ is really in on the hoax?

TS wrote that very few are involved with the hoax but I totally disagree with that. I see many celebrities started to talk about Michael is alive like Akon. I do believe that Usher, Puff Diddy, Black Eyed Peas, Beyonce even maybe GAGA are in on the hoax. Larry King, Mac Culkin, Elizabeth Taylor and the list goes on! So how can a "few" people involve in the hoax?

He didn't say anything to us about the coming hearings, he never says anything about what's going to happen after all, he never tells us what's the role of the siblings or friends in this hoax. He just says "Don't lose hope whatever happens" yeah nice words... Why does he know nothing about the BAMsday? He keeps on delaying it, and when it doesn't happen he tries to save the day and write "I didn't use the word Bamsday but I used Return" yeah right! I'm sure that I can find many more things why I think that he may not be legit.

Pls feel free to share your opinions. BUT don't forget that I've already written I agree with his theories 70-80%. All I'm saying is, the information he gives doesn't prove that he's related with Michael. He can be a smart investigator. I do NOT care who he is, his name etc but I do care if he's seriously related with Michael, because he could be giving false hope to people about the BAMSDAY! What if Michael is never ever going to come back. What would you feel about it? Just keep in mind all possibilities.

New EDIT: The point that most of you do NOT understand is, I've always and always written why I want TS to be proved by the Jacksons. It's NOT just for myself like the way you accuse me. I also want it because everyone will understand that TS is really related with the Jacksons and we can spread Michael's message easily! So which part don't you get about this? You think that I'm asking it for selfish reasons but it's NOT! Don't you want to spread Michael's message? So are you doing it? And think about everyone start believing in TS and think about HOW FAST and EASY we could spread the truth! The Jacksons do not need to write This Is Also It if they think that it would be so obvious. We can pick up a special code and tell it to TS and the Jacksons can tweet that word we chose and we became sure. What's wrong with this? If TS is really related with them, he/she could have done this long time ago.

You tried to make ElvisandMJdotcom a TT on twitter. Could you make it? Nope you couldn't! But I told you so, right? Did you think why you couldn't make it? Because there're a FEW people who believe TS! Why wouldn't TS make this number rise if there's a message to be spread up. And I'm giving you how he/she could make it. We pick up a word and Jacksons make it a tweet. How hard can this be to do and how can it be dangerous about the hoax? No way. Stop finding lies to defend TS. Even if this is Michael's message, and even if TS is related with the hoax, this is NOT the way to spread it. Sorry but you guys are on the wrong path! I don't believe that Michael would want us to believe TS when on the other side lots of things are going on like the first year anniversary, the book and films his mother is going to publish, Murray's hearings, Joe's suing AEG, Murray and the two clinics, Randy's words and so on and on! We are confused, we're terrified, we're scared! We just want to know if he's alive and fine and that's all. When all of this drama going on around, how could Michael ask from us to believe in TS only? Sorry but that would be something selfish and that's definitely NOT Michael's nature. Do NOT tell me that I don't know Michael because I DO! Maybe I'm NOT hired by him but this man has been in my life for more than 35 years!

If Michael had a message about NWO and illuminati he would have shown us a clue in TII! Where were the clues? If Michael had a message to be spread out, he would have done something, found a better way to make it spread out. He would have told TS to do what I had been offering to do. He would have understood how important this is for the sake of the message. Doesn't he see that you can not spread it like this? If he's following the forum like you say? Of course he does, so why isn't he doing something? No, Michael is a genius and I'm 100% sure that he would do something else. And if he was going to come back all of these things wouldn't go this deep! He's waiting for us to spread the message before he comes back like you said? I don't think so because you're running circles and this will make him wait forever! I want everyone to think with their own logic. Most of you guys are like parrots. You keep on telling the same old story that you heard from a storyteller. Isn't it enough? I'm telling you to think out of the box. I know that you were told that if you believed in storytellers, you would be thinking out of the box but what if they were putting you in a box? Don't forget to think the other side of the story. The story could be right but what if it's wrong? I'm just telling you to think both sides. I'm giving you both of the reasons why it could be right and why it could be wrong. You do the same and ask yourselves why it could be bad or hard if TS did the thing we had been asking from him/her to do? Wouldn't it be easier to spread the message? Wouldn't you all be relieved? Be honest to yourselves and think once more.

Love and Peace.

My old post about TS that I made in March:

@TS

Ok, first of all I want to say that this is NOT a hate mail. I'm going to criticize TS a little bit. I’ve been reading all of the posts on this board for a long time and I decided to write. I read all of TIAI’s posts too. TIAI was the only reliable source for me until Murray’s case but later on things started to change. Let me explain this for you pls.

Ok, -TS says that he had “predictions” about the resurrection scene in TII. And I’m asking: ‘Was it so hard to predict this?’ I had already known myself that there was going to be a resurrection scene in the film.

-TS told us about the important days and how they can be related to Michael. And I’m saying: ‘Someone who knows Michael and his favorite 7s could tell us about the important days such as the funeral or the release date of the film, film’s poster etc.

-TS told us Michael’s relation with illuminati and NWO. And I’m saying, I had already known about them all and how they had been threatening Michael etc.

I’m NOT trying to underestimate the work of TS, yes the redirects and all of the writings are very clever BUT all of the “predictions” TS made, could be made by someone who has been following Michael’s life! If TS is really related to Michael and he exactly knows what’s going to happen when, why didn’t he warn us about the coming up trial on their last update?

TS first told us that Michael was going to come back after the public watched the film and learnt about the hoax. I’m asking all of you. What kind of proof was there in TII for all of the public to understand that Michael is alive? Only us, the believers investigated about Gilda and the meaning of spider and understood about it. Most of Michael’s fans didn’t even understand that those scenes were about resurrection. How could Michael pretend all public to understand the message of those scenes?

TS told us the first comeback day was the Halloween but it was postponed to January 25th. And it never happened. On TS’ last update, he wrote that the LAST delay is not going to take that long this time. It’s been 1,5 mounths already. And nothing happened. Besides we know that Jermaine is preparing a tribute for Michael in June 8th! I know that many tributes were cancelled but ‘what if’ this one is true? We need to think everything. If it is true, Michael is NOT coming back until summer!

TS told us the relation of TMZ and the hoax. Yes, it’s very easy to understand it from the news TMZ makes. BUT how do we know that TS is NOT an employee of TMZ? And if TMZ works for Michael, how come they call Michael as ‘Jacko’ and Blanket as ‘electric blanket’? What if some employee’s of TMZ were hired by SONY or AEG to keep the interest and attention high for better sales! We all know how the marketing works.

After very long 8 mounts, this has been such a very very exhausting journey for us all. And we’re the ones who investigate and try to understand everything about this. We had and still have many people who say that they’re related to Michael and the hoax. And there’re several theories. Some say Michael is in a coma and that explains family’s reaction and Murray is still a free man. Some say he was murdered by SONY-AEG or illuminati. Some say he died in 2005. Some say he’s alive but not coming back and some say he is alive and he will come back. There’s one thing that I’m sure of. WE’RE ALL SO TIRED and we need SPECIFIC things to make us sure that Michael is alive and healthy and about the time he’s coming back! We don’t want no more trials, tributes or delays for a comeback.

And to people who ask why the comeback is so important, I say there’s NOTHING more important than that for the most of us! BECAUSE we can never ever be sure Michael is alive and healthy until we see him in flesh and bone with our own eyes! I got his message about illuminati, media and all evil things BUT I don’t believe his message can be spread UNTIL HE COMES BACK! Noone believes us and they think that we’re all freaks. ONLY MICHAEL CAN PROVE THE OPPOSITE and after he comes back people will start to listen what we’re saying!

And I have a couple of questions in my mind. If Michael was going to come back soon, why did he decide to have Murray’s trial? Why Karen has been blaming Kenny and AEG? And why WHY did Randy Jackson joined Karen, and started to blame Kenny? People are sending hate tweets to Kenny. Would Michael want his fans to hate his 20 year long friend? Why does Kenny make a tweet like:”MJ left this world to us” and Gotham Chopra tells us to “Let him go!” ?

If you’re really someone close to Michael, you should give us the specific DETAILS TS, no more predictions please. We need to be sure that you’re not only a smart believer or a TMZ/SONY employee! And it would be appreciated if you and some others stop telling us to focus on the message and spread it instead of thinking about the come back day. YES, MICHAEL’S COME BACK DAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, not only for us to be sure that he’s alive and fine but also for the sake of spreading the message to the entire world.

Thank You!
Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:54:32 PM by RestlessSoul
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI READS THE FORUM? Criticizing TIAI!
March 08, 2010, 09:42:06 PM
Whoa! :o I agree with every word you said! You're having exactly the same thoughts as me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

March 09, 2010, 01:50:22 AM
Very well put and I am sure many others definately agree with you as we do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 02:18:06 AM
totally agree with you. let me be clear, i want michael the person to come back, not "Michael Jackson the Performer." i just want to know that he's okay. all these ambiguous posts and signs and messages and clues are fun in the beginning but are getting really frustrating. people are coming on the forum only to say negative things. others are trying to make everything a clue (hey, they're trying). i'd like it for once, just ONCE, for someone to say something/show something that is so obvious that nobody can deny it or twist it into "he's dead, it's just a coincidence." but we'll stick it out, of course. for michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

2 Bad

March 09, 2010, 03:21:08 AM
I agree as well. The "simmering" is getting to me, I can't concentrate on my work. It makes it very hard to keep spreading the LOVE when I am thinking about my friends that I truly love, that are thinking I am a freak. LOL! Oh I am feeling ya Michael and for 8 months very intensely. Not to say I wasn't feeling for you over the years, I was!! Many others too, I doubt anybody that loves you did not feel your pain through the years.
We did!!
 New people have learned all about MJ and what his life has been, they are making up for your pain.
Not ungrateful, not impatient, not demanding a performance. I think many of us just need to hear you say you are OK. The man Michael Jackson is fine.

In our hearts we are sure you are but a word from you would send all of us to dancing in the streets!!!! Just one word!! Pretty please?? :roll:
OK back to listening to your music, bopping and dancing in my chair  8-)
I LOVE YOU MIchael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 03:53:32 AM
My thoughts exactly....  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

ZIsis

March 09, 2010, 04:19:58 AM
Thank you ALL for for sharing your thoughts & feelings with us. I really appreciate that & can relate them (well, at least some of it) myself. So, thought I will repost my present take on TIAI (more to do with TIAI twitter, actually) here as well:  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

" Re: TIAI UPDATE #1: HIGH PROBABILITY OF MJ “RETURN” THIS MONTH!
Postby ZIsis » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:23 pm

When TIAI first came out, I didn't pay much attention to it. I really couldn't get why my friends were making such a big fuss over it. And it worried me, just how much faith some of us placed in it. I didn't like it that so many of us were so ??? dependent on it; as if we needed it to fuel & base our theories around about the hoax. I didn't want anyone planting ideas & manipulating us. I wanted us to be able to make our own judgements & draw our own conclusions. Most of all, I didn't want my friends hurt & let down because of their misguided & misplaced faith in TIAI. I wanted to know why TIAI was created, who it really belonged to & the true intent behind it. So yes, I had my reservations & suspicions about TIAI to begin with.

But all that started changing in February. I started to view it with different eyes. Maybe because I stopped looking so hard for "the answers". Maybe because I've always had this ingrained habit of nearly always following my heart & not listening to my head. I have been vigilantly following TIAI lately (which I didn't do earlier) & I've got to say that the more I see of it, the more I like it. Merely reading about others' opinions about TIAI never worked for me. I wanted to be able to "feel" it for myself. Like I said before, I have this penchant for following my own instincts (regardless of the 'logistics" behind anything!).

For me, it's not so much the 'clues' themselves in TIAI as much as the effect it helps create that matters most. I mean, this sense of HOPE that TIAI inspires within us. There's a lot about TIAI that I still don't understand, but that has ceased being as important now. TIAI keeps generating positivism & optimism all around. For that alone, I really, truly believe TIAI is intrinsically good. And I hope TIAI continues to lift our spirits & keep reinforcing us to believe in dreams & "the impossible".

Also, a great part about about my BeLIEver journey has always been my great yen for a return: at least one final curtain call, "properly" this time, I mean. I know this may sound childish, but I do so wish to see "the best" that was promised "yet to come", if you know what I mean :P I can't say that has changed much from the beginning for me. But today, I'm at peace within myself, knowing that LIFE is truly beautiful beyond measure & that there really is SO MUCH MORE we can derive from it.

I'm not trying to influence or impose my ideas on anyone of you with this, please trust my sincerity here. And I apologise if this comes across that way. I just thought I would share what I feel with you all; that's all. "

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 11:59:40 AM by ZIsis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

March 09, 2010, 04:36:17 AM
I am from the Netherlands.
Also a mod on a site here ,fighting against high people from banks..and the Couvernement.
A lot of people here are victem from those people.
We are planning a demostration May 7th..Do a lot of hard work in helping and guide people who dont see a way out anymore!
I did not have to read all of the TIAI postings(i did anyway)..because i know about the conspiracy..we are living it here!
So i tried to spread the message..I have put/used video's on the website from Michael..with the lyricks(connect to our problem)and try to tell them.
They love the music..but wen i try to explain more..They looke at me  :? ..Yes they see me as a freak!
I get answers like..there is no such thing happening..the guy is gone,get over it!
I need more to convince them..Yes i am also waiting for a come back..Not because i am selfisch..Not for him to perfom again,or it make me feel better..no such thing..But i need it to spread his message.
So i can tell them..See this is what i tried to tell you the whole time..Now you want to listen to me?
Than i can reach more and more people..Now i am stuck!

I just wanted to tell you all this..so you see why i feel the same way!
Sorry for my English..i did my best!
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 09, 2010, 06:39:10 AM
Quote from: "mattie"
I am from the Netherlands.
Also a mod on a site here ,fighting against high people from banks..and the Couvernement.
A lot of people here are victem from those people.
We are planning a demonstration May 7th..Do a lot of hard work in helping and guide people who dont see a way out anymore!

Mattie, please post all the info you have about the May 7th demonstration in the Holland forum..?  I'm interested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shake

March 09, 2010, 08:35:05 AM
Regarding the title of your post - TIAI reads the forum:

I had my suspicions some time ago that TS (or someone involved with them) is on here, and that they gave themselves away by redirecting to their own posts. I also saw them promoting You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in other posts. Now I don't want to shatter any illusions, or name the user, but all I ask is that people do not place so much faith in this one person, because I believe they have been misleading us to some extent. Surely I'm not the only person who noticed this.

I don't entirely disagree with their message though, in general the site has been very educational and opened a lot of minds; but I doubt this is an insider. I personally am getting sick of the flimsy clues by people who claim to be 'in the know' and I want some concrete answers.

Sorry for the anger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 09:34:01 PM
Thank you so so much for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate them all. I don't say that I disagree with TIAI's message and they're doing such a great job. My point is, I'M NOT SURE IF THAT IS MICHAEL'S MESSAGE TO US. And if he first decided to comeback in Halloween, why does he delay the come back this much? Asking and hoping everyone to understand the message would be daydreaming. So I don't believe that Michael is waiting for everyone to get his message. If I need to write it with open words and with my honesty, sorry but this sounds like distraction of these people who always tell us to focus on the message. We're NOT even sure that Michael is alive, so how can we focus on the message, do you think people? And I don't believe that Michael expects this from us. After all of the negative things we had, no that's not possible. Michael wouldn't like us to get hurt and to suffer. So why does he keep us wait this long? And Michael is the one who said that we have only 4 years to save this planet. So why doesn't he hurry to come back and save the planet all together? Lots of questions not answered and we need more help. It's NOT easy for us to see his ex wife go to FL and cry her eyes out or watch the hearing of his so called "Murderer", and hear about a tribute on the 1st year of his "death". We're all lost and confused!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 09, 2010, 11:23:57 PM
WOW!!! You should read my post. We think so similar! And definitely the message can not be spread if Michael doesn't come back. I agree with everything you wrote! Here is my post:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 11:47:21 PM
there is another thread similar to this where i said this : i don't want Michael to return to perform again, i want him to return to be sure that he's alive 100% which i'm not at the moment. :( if Michael faked his death to tell us about Illuminati then he has to come back and i trust him that he will. cause he knows not everyone is genius, i'm not. i'm a simple 19 years old girl from a simple country. i'm not supposed to be researching on illuminati just because a website redirect tells me to when i have the most important exams of my life the next month. my family will send me to a mental hospital if i do so all the time. Michael knows these things very well. when i say i want him to come back i say it because i want to hear the message from him or atleast a sign from him and to be sure myself that he is alive.

I totally agree with you PureLove in all your posts here. You're speaking exactly the reality. I don't understand how some beLIEvers who have been so smart and logical these months in investigating can give in themselves like this in this so called message. I'm not gonna pretend i know what Michael's message is, if there is any. Michael is not that stupid, he knows it's not gonna be so easy for everyone to understand his message. Michael is NOT a coward that he'll run away from his fans leaving a message with no explanations. There's no guarantee if anyone got it or not. Tell me how many people even believe he's alive? They call us crazy, weird, mental, sick when we say we believe he's alive. How would they react when we'll tell them Michael faked his death to open our eyes about Illuminati? I tried telling several friends of mine that some are saying this could be the reason and this could be the message. They were all like "wtf? what's the connection of illuminati with this?" i looked like a dork then. Cause all i could reply was oh yeah there is a connection, a website redirected us to things regarding this. They didn't even bother to talk about this to me anymore cause they're convinced. They are convinced that i've totally gone nuts. And then they forget the other things as well that i showed them about the hoax. Is that what we all are supposed to be doing the rest of our lives and end up in a padded cell talking about illuminati to the soft walls? Michael is smart, if he wants his message to be realized, he will come back. Heck, we're not even sure about Michael being alive and we're talking about his message. If everyone is 100% sure that he's alive i don't see the point of the new threads that are coming everyday investigating the autopsy reports, analyzing clues, picking up the slip ups from the family etc etc. I don't see the use of the death hoax forums. There should be forums like "Michael Jackson is alive, now let's talk about his message". But the forums are still about the hoax and the investigations. People should be TRUE to themselves.

@PureLove and @Butterfly J, thank you both! And i agree totally with what both of you said as well. PureLove, you're totally right in saying that if the return is delayed more, people WILL start losing the faith and as Butterfly J said they WILL start believing it was just a mind game someone played on them. This is reality, this is the TRUTH. We HAVE to be realistic here. Not everyone is going to stick to the hoax forever and therefore no message will exist anymore. I'm no one to tell Michael when to return, not a certain date or anything, but as a loyal fan that i've been for all my life, i do have that right to advice him not to delay it so much cause at the end the purpose will not be succeeded and that is something neither Michael nor i want to happen. I believe he knows that. And i'm MORE THAN SURE he doesn't get mad at us or hate us who ask him to return soon. When we ask him to return soon we don't mean that he doesn't need rest and should come back to "entertain" us already but we mean that we need him to tell us on our face that he's alive and fine. Then we could finally have some peace after this long stressful journey. I'm MORE THAN SURE he knows that and understands our feelings. So IMHO, there's no point in screaming at us to focus on the message and forget about the return that some believers do. Hugs to both of you, atleast you two are here who are ready to face the reality. God bless. L.O.V.E. :)

here is the original thread by PureLove : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

I've already made this post to TS' new Update but I wanted to thank for responding to my post from here too. After I read TS' 4th Update I became sure he's an insider. Thank you once more. Here's my post that I made to TS.

Dear TS,

Thank you so much for responding to my post. As you said I made that post just before your Update 4 and now I know that it was a little too early to write and ask you those. Wish I knew you were going to make Update 4 that soon, just after my post. I must confess that I had hesitations about you before Update 4. But after I read your update I became sure that you're an insider and trying to help us. And thank you so much for answering the questions that I had asked in my earlier post. I have just one question in my mind for you. Does Michael tell you about when he is going to come back or doesn't he? Or did he tell you the exact day but also asked from you not to give a specific date to us? We all know how much he likes to make surprises, so I guess he wants to surprise us all with his BAM. And speaking of BAM, I was confused about the delays in return dates because I had no idea that you were going to use "BAM" term for Michael's return. I thought "Return" is the term which you used to describe for Michael to come back in public view again. After your 4th Update we all learnt that you were going to use BAM instead of Return. Also I didn't have an idea about the Return process as well. Once more thank you so much for all of your replies and for the Updates. I appreciate your hard work so much. Thank you.

P.S: TS: "Likewise, all the reasons for the hoax (environment, 4 years, expose the media & NWO, etc)—these things will be much more effective, if MJ comes back and helps to draws major public attention to them."

I couldn't agree more with this. And that's one of the reasons why I'm curious about when he's coming back. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 27, 2010, 03:15:59 PM
Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
Hello everybody.

As the other post was locked, I thought to make a new post where we can talk and discuss about TIAI. I'm personally not that sure if TS is legit. I don't say that I don't like or disagree with what TS writes. I agree with his theories 70%. I was very impressed when he made the post about 1998 code etc. But the information is NOT the only thing that makes someone a FAKE. If someone can NOT prove the identitiy he/she/they claim/claims, that makes that person a FAKE too! TS keeps on saying that he KNOWS about the hoax and he mentioned that he's related with the Jacksons because Jacksons made that "revealed" tweet for TIAI, right? But when we ask him to tell Jacksons to write "This is also it" on their Twitter, he says he doesn't have anything to prove. On the contrary I believe that he does need that. Not ONLY for us to believe in him but also for us to spread Michael's message easily. If he was really related to Michael and the Jacksons, and if there was a message to be spread out, would he ask from the Jacksons to do it or not? Would Michael want TS to prove his relation with the Jacksons or not? If this's all about the message, then what is he waiting for?{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

"But the information is NOT the only thing that makes someone a FAKE. If someone can NOT prove the identitiy he/she/they claim/claims, that makes that person a FAKE too!"

One: I would like to see you debunk the info TS gave us. No one succeeded so far, but if you can, please share.

Two: TS never claimed to be anyone. Like he said himself: it's not important, the info is important, and if he told you you wouldn't believe him anyway.

Three: You can't expect the Jacksons to tweet whatever you like. Also their tweets are part of Mike's plan. Besides that, if they would tweet about thisisalsoit.com, they could as well say plain out that this is a hoax.
Mike wants you to believe. He wants you to read the info given and think for yourself. Does he need to come on a webcam before you will start to believe TS is legit and not fucking with the hoaxers? What more can he do while staying hidden? Don't you think that if he hoaxed his death and wanted his message out without being able to speak out himself, he would plant seeds? Why is that so hard to believe? Don't you tink he visits the forum? Or one of the other Jacksons?

I never underestimated the information he has given but I see many smart people make very interesting, smart posts. I haven't found anything special in his/her posts than a smart one makes. What prediction did he make except the thing in TII? And we all had predicted those things before he did, there was nothing new! Ohh wait, he/she found 77 days later and 7 days later it's the 9.9.9. But without the reckoning system it makes 71 days and the ambulance's number was 71 too. So I'm sure that we can find different theories about it. Also the hoax video makers find such amazing things too. Are they all insiders?{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

I don't consider myself as being highly intelligent, but I'm not stupid either. Yet I'm in awe everytime I read the updates, or STUDY's posts back at the old MJHD. He provides information that makes sense and can be verified. There hasn't been anything yet in his posts that can be debunked. This has nothing to do with intelligence, this means he has knowledge about the hoax. Whoever he is, I am certain he is close to Mike.

And yeah, he makes posts and then TMZ make same kind of posts, but we all know that TMZ is reading the forum. They possibly read TS' updates and make news. They use all of our words not only TS'.

Ts told us that TMZ is giving us clues about Michael but if you watched Jermaine's last interview with LK, he said that family is NOT happy with what TMZ is doing! So, why would Jermaine say this if TMZ is really in on the hoax?{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Don't you think it's weird by itself that Jermaine only mentions TMZ? What about the Sun? Or Radar Online? Or ET online? TMZ was not the one posting the gay story for the first time. But TMZ has a link to this website on their page since June 25. Did it occur to you that Jermaine mentioned TMZ to get people to TMZ.com and maybe see the link to this website?

TS wrote that very few are involved with the hoax but I totally disagree with that. I see many celebrities started to talk about Michael is alive like Akon. I do believe that Usher, Puff Diddy, Black Eyed Peas, Beyonce even maybe GAGA are in on the hoax. Larry King, Mac Culkin, Elizabeth Taylor and the list goes on! So how can a "few" people involve in the hoax?{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Not everyone is involved in the hoax, it's not possible to let everyone sign confidentiality agreements. To me only the people working with him on TII and the people at the staged funeral are in, they have signed contracts and confidentiality agreements. Maybe one or two at FBI/UCLA/LAPD and the coroner's office and that's it.

He didn't say anything to us about the coming hearings, he never says anything about what's going to happen after all, he never tells us what's the role of the siblings or friends in this hoax. He just says "Don't lose hope whatever happens" yeah nice words... Why does he know nothing about the BAMsday? He keeps on delaying it, and when it doesn't happen he tries to save the day and write "I didn't use the word Bamsday but I used Return" yeah right! I'm sure that I can find many more things why I think that he may not be legit.{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

If TS would tell you plain out in advance what will happen in this hoax, would you still pay that much attention? If TS would tell you know Mike would return on a certain date, would you still keep investigating? No. You would lay back and wait for that date to come. That's not part of the plan, Mike needs us to dig and pay attention. TS mentioned enough things in advance that did came true.

Pls feel free to share your opinions. BUT don't forget that I've already written I agree with his theories 70-80%. All I'm saying is, the information he gives doesn't prove that he's related with Michael. He can be a smart investigator. I do NOT care who he is, his name etc but I do care if he's seriously related with Michael, because he could be giving false hope to people about the BAMSDAY! What if Michael is never ever going to come back. What would you feel about it? Just keep in mind all possibilities. {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

TS never gave false hope about bamsday, because TS never mentioned when bamsday will be. And he won't either because of the reasons mentioned above, so don't count on that. And apparently you do care who he is, because you want him to say who he is, because else you think he is just another fake.

Like Mike asked us:

"Give me your all, your endurance, your patience and your understanding. But it's an adventure, it's a great adventure. It's nothing to be nervous about. So give your all. And I love you all. And we're a family."

Now it's up to us to stand firmly behind him, trust in him and believe, even though we don't see him. I trust in him and  I am 100% sure that TS is someone we can trust, if you would only believe...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions