Re: Kids to go with Grace? Public schooling??
March 09, 2010, 09:22:38 PM
So nanny Grace is making her move.
I haven't been around for a while and I stop back in to find all of this stuff concerning the children and the media questioning Katherine's ability to raise them. I found Randy's tweets after the stun gun incident quite interesting as he said that there was a certain "she" who was trying to split the family apart for her own personal gains. Who would gain from that more than the sweet nanny who is obviously the next best choice to take care of the kids?
What I've heard about this Grace is that she has been fired and rehired several times in the past so I'm sure she has a certain charm to her that gets her on the inside.
Just something to think about guys.
Another interesting little note is that she was introduced to Michael by the mysterious Tohme.

On a personal level I wish to say that it drives me crazy that people think public school is the way for a child to be introduced to reality. There is this mentality that if a child is homeschooled, he will suffer socially and not know "what it's really like out there", or have no friends and be unable to function in the world when they become adults. Look into it a little and you will find that quite the opposite is true. I for one have experienced both worlds and I can tell you that I gained infinitely more from my years homeschooling (both socially and along the lines of education) than I ever could have during my time in public school.

Ok I'm getting off my soapbox now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

Sangre

March 10, 2010, 08:18:52 AM
Public schooling would be the best idea from the children's perspective, but how the hell can journalists and paparazzi be kept away from the kids? The children don't wear masks anymore, everyone knows what they look like...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

March 12, 2010, 01:21:41 PM
OK GUYS COOL .... I DONT THINK CHILDREN WILL BE ATTENDING PUBLIC SCHOOL CAUSE IF MJ IS ALIVE HE WILL NEVER LET IT HAPPEN.... THIS IS KIND OF ATTENTION DRAWING THING TO KEEP THE MJ TOPIC HOT......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

March 13, 2010, 03:16:39 AM
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
OK GUYS COOL .... I DONT THINK CHILDREN WILL BE ATTENDING PUBLIC SCHOOL CAUSE IF MJ IS ALIVE HE WILL NEVER LET IT HAPPEN.... THIS IS KIND OF ATTENTION DRAWING THING TO KEEP THE MJ TOPIC HOT......

IF he is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

March 13, 2010, 06:28:06 AM
I don't think public school is a good idea for them. They will be tormented by other kids who are too young to decide for themselves about MJ, they will repeat everything they've ever heard about him & tease the crap out them. Even in old videos Genevieve, Randy Jr, Donte & Jaafar have said that kids say mean stuff about their uncle at school & they had to be reminded not to listen & learn to ignore it. & in interviews MJ has said he doesn't send his kids to regular school because of how mean other kids can be & he doesn't want his kids to be called 'Jacko', which they will. Kids are mean to each other period especially at Prince & Paris' age, even without someone being a celebrity's kid, let alone the King of Pop's kid. Yes, the royal family may attend regular school, as someone said, but they are not MICHAEL JACKSON's kids. After all that he's beena accused of, the horrible things that have been said about him, the fact that adults & young people older than Prince & Paris make rude comments about them 'not being MJ's kids', the plastic surgery jokes, kids will repeat that stuff & I don't think they should have to go through that. Public school would be great if their father wasn't the target of so much hate & the center of rude comments & jokes for years. I was under the impression even Jaafar & Jermajesty were home schooled too, so I hope this is bs. Because if they are seriously thinking about sending MJ's precious children into public schooling, NONE of them are fit to be caring for them. Michael was smart & did a great job protecting his kids from what HE didn't want them around & for good reasons too. I don't believe it's true, if Michael IS alive this will not happen. He knows what's best for his kids & he knows how cruel people can be, he lived through it & he'd never put his kids through it. Some of the world may have changed their minds about him but not everyone has & kids will repeat what they hear & they actually listen to the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

March 16, 2010, 03:27:44 AM
Absolutely agree with you Teine21,Mike himself said many times that he was doin' everything to shield and protect his kids' world,he would never send them to a public school,he also said in Bashir's interview that it would not work,even teachers would be mean to them cause they are Michael Jackson's children,if Mike is alive,and i do think so,this will never happen,i just hope that this story is another media BS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

March 16, 2010, 02:06:32 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
If this is true and I remember correctly.....if katherine wasnt able to care for the kids, then werent they suppose to be cared for by DIANA ROSS???  I didnt see Graces name in the will!!!

The will is only valid in terms of the conditions being met from the get-go. If the said guardian loses custody to the state and DCFS gain legal guardianship of the children, will or not, the final decision of where the kids go rests with DCFS. Not the Jacksons, not Grace and defintely not Michael. It doesn't matter what the will says at this point. Diana would only again custody if katherine voluntarily relinquished her rights from the onset.  I doubt Diana would even want custody. The advantage that Grace has is that she does have an established relationship with the kids and this is always taken into account when dealing with DCFS. It's not the only thing taken into account, but it does help.

If DCFS gain legal guardianship of  the kids, the hoax is defintely over for me.

Thank you for that....I didnt know all the legal stuff surrounding all this. I think if DCFS gain guardianship then I think it will be over for me too.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 16, 2010, 02:16:55 PM
do you not think that this could all be deflection,

we had the leaks when the kids did sports, the leaks about a thanksgiving weekend,

the estate agents particulars that there were only 5 bedrooms in ma jacksons house, that is obviously incorrect with the masses living there and the staff

then we had the leak about the stun gun and now the leak about the slapping

we had social service attend the property - was this on appointment

we had the burgulary - with helipoters etc

if mikes there then excellent deflection?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 02:27:02 PM
just hoping the kids, all of them, are fine. And that KJ is fine as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 03:12:04 PM
Diana Ross is way too busy doing gigs all over America...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

the arabian nights

March 16, 2010, 03:14:49 PM
all the kids some to need a loving parent looking out for them

some may worry for the future

they may be rich but somethings lacking
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike