Kids to go with Grace? Public schooling??
March 08, 2010, 11:11:47 AM
With everything imploding inside the Jackson home, should Michael’s children be placed with another guardian? The insider says it’s not that simple.

“What are the options? Michael was very careful about who and what his children were exposed to,” said the source.

“They need someone who can be a constant for them…hopefully that person can be Grace [Jackson nanny Grace Rwaramba]. Her concern has always been for Michael and now it is for his children. She is absolutely dedicated to their well being.”

It has also be reported that the three kids might soon have a chance at a “normal” slice of childhood and it seems even their legal guardian Katherine, is considering sending the trio to a regular school this fall.

Currently the children are being homeschooled, while their cousins who also reside at the family’s Encino, California home attend school outside the compound. No decisions have been made as of yet."

Public schooling???!!! Have they gone insane???  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Re: Kids to go with Grace? Public schooling??
March 08, 2010, 11:18:41 AM
Where did you read this?

I don't think public schooling is a very bad idea. I think it would be good for the kids te have as much as a 'normal' life as they can.

Here in Holland, the royal family also send their children to a public school. One of the princes was my boyfriend's classmate. He even was invited for a party at the palace  :mrgreen: . Isn't there a school in LA with a lot of children from famous parents? Maybe they can go there, they'll fit right in.

I don't know if Grace is the best option, but I do now that it must be hard for Miss Katherine ro raise five youngsters at her age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 08, 2010, 11:20:48 AM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Where did you read this?

I don't think public schooling is a very bad idea. I think it would be good for the kids te have as much as a 'normal' life as they can.

Here in Holland, the royal family also send their children to a public school. One of the princes was my boyfriend's classmate. He even was invited for a party at the palace  :mrgreen: . Isn't there a school in LA with a lot of children from famous parents? Maybe they can go there, they'll fit right in.

I don't know if Grace is the best option, but I do now that it must be hard for Miss Katherine ro raise five youngsters at her age.

I was really rather hoping they would go back to Michael....

And i was thinking about what they may hear about Michael there. If some of the other kids didnt like him... you can imagine what im talking about.
I dont think its a good idea.

Heres the link...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
He can heal the world
Shine a light ahead
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

March 08, 2010, 11:30:10 AM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Quote from: "Chamone"
Where did you read this?

I was really rather hoping they would go back to Michael....

And i was thinking about what they may hear about Michael there. If some of the other kids didnt like him... you can imagine what im talking about.
I dont think its a good idea.

Heres the link...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The real source is RadarOnline You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They got their info from 'a source close to the Jacksons'. Every time I read information form 'a source close to the Jacksons' I instantly raise my eyebrow. And when I raise my eyebrow, there is something fishy.  :mrgreen:

To me, all this is just hearsay. And maybe when they are going to live with Grace, Daddy will be there too. Who knows.  ;)

And I can imagine what you're talking about. They probably will run into ignorant kids telling them their father is a pedo, a weirdo, a wacko and what not. But almost every body get's teased in highschool about something. One of my friends has two dads (yup, they're homosexuals with a daughter from a donor) and every once in a while she runs into someone making 'jokes' about that, or just being mean. She can take it. Because she knows both her dads are amazing and have raised her well. Ofcourse it hurts sometimes, but it hasn't scarred her.

J3 will find out what people have said about their father. But remember, they will not only hear about the mean things, but also how many people love him and how many hearts he has touched. I don't think you can shield these kids (or any children) from mean, short sighted people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 09, 2010, 01:28:55 PM
STARTING N GOING TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL IS A GOOD IDEA.... THEY WILL HAVE RIGHT EXPOSURE N PUBLIC SCHOOLING IS VERY IMP FOR THEIR FUTURE. GOOD LUCK......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 01:47:31 PM
Hmm.. maybe. I just recall Michael saying he would never send them to a public school cause it just wouldnt work.

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
He can heal the world
Shine a light ahead
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

March 09, 2010, 02:27:51 PM
If this is true and I remember correctly.....if katherine wasnt able to care for the kids, then werent they suppose to be cared for by DIANA ROSS???  I didnt see Graces name in the will!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 02:31:43 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
If this is true and I remember correctly.....if katherine wasnt able to care for the kids, then werent they suppose to be cared for by DIANA ROSS???  I didnt see Graces name in the will!!!

True... I wonder where Diana is these days... ??  :?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
He can heal the world
Shine a light ahead
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

March 09, 2010, 02:33:08 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Hmm.. maybe. I just recall Michael saying he would never send them to a public school cause it just wouldnt work.

:?
I think it is sweet that you care so much about those kids. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

mjboogie

March 09, 2010, 02:49:00 PM
Dang, all this stuff with Grace the nanny (being so she was in MJ and those kids lives this long) makes me think well (dont kill me for saying it!) MJ and Grace like 2gether? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 03:07:50 PM
I get really scared at the thought of them going to public school o_o
I go to public school and by the time I was 11 I'd heard pretty much everything you never wanted to know about sex and drugs and all that stuff, from kids my own age...
I don't think it's a good idea for them, I'd like them to stay beautiful, if you know what I mean.
And... there are some things I don't think they know about "Daddy" that I'm sure other kids will pelt them with. Kids are honest... that's not always a good thing.
I think they should have friends outside of their family but public school is definately NOT where those three should make them...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

March 09, 2010, 03:51:58 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

The will is only valid in terms of the conditions being met from the get-go. If the said guardian loses custody to the state and DCFS gain legal guardianship of the children, will or not, the final decision of where the kids go rests with DCFS. Not the Jacksons, not Grace and defintely not Michael. It doesn't matter what the will says at this point. Diana would only again custody if katherine voluntarily relinquished her rights from the onset.  I doubt Diana would even want custody. The advantage that Grace has is that she does have an established relationship with the kids and this is always taken into account when dealing with DCFS. It's not the only thing taken into account, but it does help.

If DCFS gain legal guardianship of  the kids, the hoax is defintely over for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 04:36:53 PM
“They need someone who can be a constant for them…hopefully that person can be Grace [Jackson nanny Grace Rwaramba]. Her concern has always been for Michael and now it is for his children. She is absolutely dedicated to their well being.”

Who said that Grace has always been for Michael?  We don't know if that is true and if they end up going with her she will probably expect a huge payout as guardian.  I have my doubts about this story but that's just my opinion. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

miss j

March 09, 2010, 08:20:03 PM
going to public school may expose them to all kind of person, so they can prepare themselves on how to face and deal with these different kind of people and the world in its reality. but actually i don't know, being children of the most famous person in the world..it could be hard for them....i just wish the best for the kids...... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

March 09, 2010, 08:58:20 PM
I don't think they would put them public school. I believe the cousins go to a private school and I don't think the kids would have a problem going to this particular school. A lot of famous kids and kids with famous parents go to this school, so everyone, including the students would'nt treat them any different. As a matter of fact I think it would be a good idea for them to have some normal life for once. I'm all for homeschool but I think at a certain point, especially for Prince Michael it would be nice for him to have a social life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions