Re: MJ's Bodyguards to speak out!!!!!
March 11, 2010, 04:59:14 PM
SeeingClues explains the "Burn Victim Look" disguise reference in the latest blog entry.   I thought the same thing too when I saw the interview.  Nice job, SeeingClues!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

word

March 11, 2010, 07:40:26 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Did you all catch the responses the bodyguards gave in regards to the questions posed about MJ's children and what they would tell them now????  They were all choked up and speechless and then as an afterthought stated that "He's (MJ) is with them now, he's with them now."  Could it be any clearer?

I clearly hope I haven't crossed the line of reality into delusion......but I am hopeful, so hopeful, as I have always been.

They were in tears,not trying to find words for a hoax to be true.They were very close to Michael and his children.They were saying Michael is with them spritually not physically.If there was a hoax to "save" Michael's life why would they out him on national TV?I'm not saying you're delusional,but some form of logic needs to be in place,peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 11, 2010, 07:44:58 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "StargazerMJ11"
Hi ,
                       Slighly lighter bit of info - but did anyone watch the bodyguards on finances and catch the fact that when asked about the kids & what they would say to them - they said that "he is watching them" and then it sounds to me like Michaels voice  saying "We're proud of you guys. No matter what" .
            Listen to the bodyguards voice at 1.20 then at 6.51 listen to this comment because it sounds recorded to me and he also gives a very quick look up and over the camera as he said it - it's quick though. Who else thinks it's Michael?
Love xxx

I have listened several times and to me it's just the bodyguard who is speaking, not Michael.
 Agreed,people are getting out hand with this"it sounds recorded it could be Michael" B.S. If you know Michael then you know his voice, everybody who is soft spoken can't be Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 07:57:18 PM
Quote from: "word"
Did you all catch the responses the bodyguards gave in regards to the questions posed about MJ's children and what they would tell them now????  They were all choked up and speechless and then as an afterthought stated that "He's (MJ) is with them now, he's with them now."  Could it be any clearer?

I clearly hope I haven't crossed the line of reality into delusion......but I am hopeful, so hopeful, as I have always been.

They were in tears,not trying to find words for a hoax to be true.They were very close to Michael and his children.They were saying Michael is with them spritually not physically.If there was a hoax to "save" Michael's life why would they out him on national TV?I'm not saying you're delusional,but some form of logic needs to be in place,peace.

Yeah I think they were choked up because they didn't clearly consider the long term effects of what they were doing or saying would have on Prince, Paris & Blanket. It  was almost like an after-thought and they realised what was done once they said it and the interview asked that question. I think they meant in a "spiritual" sense too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 11, 2010, 09:09:26 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"

Yeah I think they were choked up because they didn't clearly consider the long term effects of what they were doing or saying would have on Prince, Paris & Blanket. It  was almost like an after-thought and they realised what was done once they said it and the interview asked that question. I think they meant in a "spiritual" sense too.
Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 01:27:26 AM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
SeeingClues explains the "Burn Victim Look" disguise reference in the latest blog entry. I thought the same thing too when I saw the interview. Nice job, SeeingClues!

[attachment=1:d2g6ipxh]davedave.jpg[/attachment:d2g6ipxh]

Interesting comparsion to me. :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

the arabian nights

March 12, 2010, 03:23:15 AM
i really dont believe that mike would put plasters on his mouths to show empathy for burn victims - why not go and give some of the books you are buying to a hospital, visit a burns unit (like you did in the past) or open a hospital for burns victims?

mimicking is not also empathy, and why draw attention to yourself like this, was mike a patron of a burns society - maybe not.

he held out his arms to children in need of a hug - the best tonic apart from a mothers kiss better.

i think that mike had a little work done - thats all and the bodyguards did not want to say - so they said BS

i thought the whole dd=mj was debunked or was that wishful thinking on my part
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 12, 2010, 03:26:50 AM
by these bodyguards making this assumption or telling lies, they are debasing pp who suffer facial burn injuries - just my view.

mike would not have expected anyone to have patch lightened their skin to show empathy for his skin condition - i would have thought

would he have wanted pp to stay up all night and the next day over a sustain period to have empathy with his sleeping problem

you see it does not make sense.

from the limited information i have on mike - he took action directly, and would not want to offend anyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 05:43:54 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "StargazerMJ11"
Hi ,
                       Slighly lighter bit of info - but did anyone watch the bodyguards on finances and catch the fact that when asked about the kids & what they would say to them - they said that "he is watching them" and then it sounds to me like Michaels voice  saying "We're proud of you guys. No matter what" .
            Listen to the bodyguards voice at 1.20 then at 6.51 listen to this comment because it sounds recorded to me and he also gives a very quick look up and over the camera as he said it - it's quick though. Who else thinks it's Michael?
Love xxx

I have listened several times and to me it's just the bodyguard who is speaking, not Michael.
 Agreed,people are getting out hand with this"it sounds recorded it could be Michael" B.S. If you know Michael then you know his voice, everybody who is soft spoken can't be Michael.
I think the point is being missed - it was just after they said that he was watching the kids??? - it's very softly done  - sounds different to me anyway - the tone at the very least.
Not saying I'm right - maybe I'm just hearing things!!!
Love xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

March 13, 2010, 12:07:57 AM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
Here's a little something for those of you who, like me, didn't get to watch Good Morning America live & hate having to wait for someone to post more information/video(s) etc...

(DON'T MISS THE VIDEO CLIPS!!!)

A HUGE THANK YOU to MiMi on tmz.com comments for the above link & update. Here are her comments:

"39. Just finished watching Good Morning America. Of course GMA is going
to drag this out for a couple of days as part 2 will be on tomorrow
morning.

The bodyguards had nothing but good to say about MJ. Said he was an
excellent Father. The children are very smart, polite and mature for
their age. Michael did not hesitate to discipline. They told a cute
story how Prince would ask the guards if they could go and get
cookies for his Dad. Reality was that he wanted them for himself.
When Michael would find out he would yell "Prince get up here!" I can
only imagine that scene....

The bodyguards said that there was no way MJ was a pedophile. They
also claim that MJ had a least 2 girlfriends. Could hear them making
out in the back seat of the car behind a drawn curtain. The one
bodyguard said he heard noises and he did not think it was coming
from someone chewing gum LoL!

Michael hated living in Las Vegas. He did not like the house and felt
too exposed.

The 3 guards are going to write a book.

There is also going to be more about them on Nightline tonight.

Posted at 7:57AM on Mar 9th 2010 by MiMi

41. Oh I forgot to mention that the bandaids that Michael often had on his face was just part of his disguise.

Also, They suspected MJ was on something in the weeks during rehearsals because he was acting different.

Posted at 8:03AM on Mar 9th 2010 by MIMi

43. Shoot I keep remembering more stuff from the interview.

For family members to see Michael, they had to make an appointment.

Posted at 8:12AM on Mar 9th 2010 by MiMi"

I don't know about you, but the whole "chewing gum" business ("behind a drawn curtain on the back seat of the car" at that!) made me turn an unhealthy, unflattering shade of purple (can't do green with my complexion!) with envy...!!!  :oops: :P  :oops:

But heartened that MJ was a bit of a history buff too (all of sudden having been a bit of bookworm nearly all my life doesn't doesn't sound quite so nerdy anymore-Au contarie, DANG, it's suddenly so HIP! :P )  
:D  :mrgreen:  :lol:

And oh, DO KEEP US UPDATED on this one further (can't wait to see the whole thing!)!!!

Well, what more can I say other than, being a woman means I've got to learn to accept & embrace the "girl-girl", oh-so-feminine, fluttery bit in me (estrogen and progesterone has a lot to answer for, really) too!  ;)

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!

@ZIsis, this is for you:
 :D

[attachment=0:15vvyg31]s640x480.jpg[/attachment:15vvyg31]

Michael, The Bookworm
(27-6-2009) When news broke in early 2009 of Michael Jackson's return to Los Angeles, it was not via reports of him being spotted dining at the Ivy or dancing at the hottest new Hollywood club but book-shopping in Santa Monica.

"He was a longtime and valued customer," a store representative of art and architecture bookstore Hennessey + Ingalls said Thursday. "We'll miss him."

If Jackson's bookstore appearance surprised the public, it was nothing new for booksellers. A few years ago, Doug Dutton, proprietor of then-popular Dutton's Books in Brentwood, was at a dinner with people from Book Soup, Skylight and other area bookstores.

"Someone mentioned that Michael Jackson had been in their store. And everybody said he'd shopped in their store too."

It was the early 1980s when Dutton first saw Jackson, who came in wearing "very large sunglasses." He had bodyguards with him, but he was solitary and quiet. "There was no display of 'I'm Michael Jackson,'. I don't remember him actually saying anything." Each time he shopped at Dutton's store, he'd buy four or five books.

Brother Dave Dutton got a call in the late '80s or early '90s from an assistant, who asked if he'd close his store early so Jackson could shop there alone. "We did close early. About a quarter to 9 he showed up in a big van. Once you got over the initial caution because of those burly guys with him, he was very nice."

"He loved the poetry section," Dave Dutton said as Dirk chimed in that Ralph Waldo Emerson was Jackson's favorite. "I think you would find a great deal of the transcendental, all-accepting philosophy in his lyrics."

Largely an autodidact, Jackson was quite well read, according to Jackson's longtime lawyer. "We talked about psychology, Freud and Jung, Hawthorne, sociology, black history and sociology dealing with race issues," Bob Sanger told the LA Weekly. "But he was very well read in the classics of psychology and history and literature . . . Freud and Jung -- go down the street and try and find five people who can talk about Freud and Jung."

Hours after his death, Jackson's 1988 autobiography, "Moonwalk," despite being out of print, entered the Amazon bestseller list for biography and memoir at No. 25.

"I've always wondered if there was a library in Neverland," Doug Dutton mused. Indeed there was - Sanger told LA Weekly that Jackson's collection totaled 10,000 books.

And while the seven-bedroom Holmby Hills home that he leased this year had a sunny pool and other luxuries the sunlight-wary Michael might not have taken advantage of, it also featured something he very well might have: a wood-paneled library.

Source: MJFC / LA Times
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

the arabian nights

March 13, 2010, 01:54:01 AM
i love reading that about him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 08:12:41 AM
On the face of it i think they are genuine people telling it like it was. Their book should be interesting. Why should the whole truth not be known? Perhaps then people can understand. I wonder if MJ's finances were 'mis-managed' on purpose? Who was supposed to be managing his finances at this time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 08:22:09 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
but they are going to mention his debt, credit refusal, being kicked out of hotels, very loyal.

dont you think that mike should have some privacy, that his ma and kids should not feel that their bodyguards are going to write a book about them.

what happen to breach of contract, privacy and decency?

and wasnt mike in the middle east for part of the time they work - strict rules on relationships

mike i thought did not have a credit card - remember kept loads of cash at home, he also had accounts with stores

wasnt mike supposed to be hooked up by his pee pee most nights ?

But life isnt perfect... including Mikes.   Everyone has problems and issues.  Mikes life was far from perfect.

When his children get older, they will understand that.

Also.. to the people who are commenting on the burns victim issue..  the bodyguards did not say Mj was EMPHASISING with burn victims..  they said he was DISGUISING himself as a burns victim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 13, 2010, 11:05:42 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
but they are going to mention his debt, credit refusal, being kicked out of hotels, very loyal.

dont you think that mike should have some privacy, that his ma and kids should not feel that their bodyguards are going to write a book about them.

what happen to breach of contract, privacy and decency?

and wasnt mike in the middle east for part of the time they work - strict rules on relationships

mike i thought did not have a credit card - remember kept loads of cash at home, he also had accounts with stores

wasnt mike supposed to be hooked up by his pee pee most nights ?

But life isnt perfect... including Mikes.   Everyone has problems and issues.  Mikes life was far from perfect.

When his children get older, they will understand that.

Also.. to the people who are commenting on the burns victim issue..  the bodyguards did not say Mj was EMPHASISING with burn victims..  they said he was DISGUISING himself as a burns victim.

so he was not showing empathy he was disguising himself - well poor disguise then - or is it mike as a burns victim? nope he had work done, no big deal - arent there bits we would all like to change if we had the money, could rely on the doctor and we were healthy enough?

at present i wouldnt have elective surgery - way too painful but as mike said  plastic surgery was not invented for michael jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 11:25:01 AM
I liked these interviews and felt these guys are some of the very few "good guys"

They seemed to really know Michael and truly cared and respected him and were not ashamed to say it

The thing that caught me was when the interviewer asked if Michael's kids are watching what would you want to say to them??? They got very emotional, choked up and were all literally speechless. They dont know what to say...

Then of course the classic "Michael is watching his kids". Well of course he is!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael