No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ's Bodyguards to speak out!!!!!
March 10, 2010, 04:22:26 AM
Hi everybory,

What I have seen made me happy, because it means that Michael did succeed in keeping private things private. And this interview shows, there is a lot that the world didn't know about him...which makes me wonder, what else there is that we don't know. And I'm quite sure there is a lot!!!
Could that be the message in this interview?

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 10, 2010, 04:38:13 AM
deleted
Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 02:58:13 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 06:27:47 AM
Finally a positive side of Mike.( apart from the financial that I tink is BS but for a reason).
The human side of him. NO WAY a pedo but a real man.  :oops:

Though I can't help to think what a great manager of himself  he is !
Is it just weird timing or something more ?
Why now these infos about his private matters ?
Maybe someone (  :mrgreen: ) wants to start reverse the opinion that majority of the people have about him ? Then what better way to emphasize to the manly side of Mike !
Is this "piece by piece by piece -now in progress" ?????

Just my thoughts !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

March 10, 2010, 07:24:46 AM
In Part 2 of the interview...

odd that there were more tears from these bodyguards than from MJ's own family members. They had nothing but good things to say about MJ, and it seems like they thought a lot of him and the children. I'd buy their book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 10, 2010, 07:52:54 AM
but they are going to mention his debt, credit refusal, being kicked out of hotels, very loyal.

dont you think that mike should have some privacy, that his ma and kids should not feel that their bodyguards are going to write a book about them.

what happen to breach of contract, privacy and decency?

and wasnt mike in the middle east for part of the time they work - strict rules on relationships

mike i thought did not have a credit card - remember kept loads of cash at home, he also had accounts with stores

wasnt mike supposed to be hooked up by his pee pee most nights ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

March 10, 2010, 09:38:49 AM
IMO, I don't think you can repair the damage the media and liars have done to MJ without telling who the real MJ is...and that means who he is in private. I think that is the purpose of the bodyguards coming forward... and I don't think it was a coincidence that it's happening now. I'm sure they have been told exactly what to say.

As far as the debts and credit refusal they said it was due to mismanagement...which doesn't necessarily point to MJ.

Again, JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 09:58:26 AM
Did you all catch the responses the bodyguards gave in regards to the questions posed about MJ's children and what they would tell them now????  They were all choked up and speechless and then as an afterthought stated that "He's (MJ) is with them now, he's with them now."  Could it be any clearer?

I clearly hope I haven't crossed the line of reality into delusion......but I am hopeful, so hopeful, as I have always been.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Disco

March 10, 2010, 04:28:46 PM
:D  I just loved the interview, Very positive....

They did contradict themselves regarding the credit cards!!!!!!!!! As one min they were getting put out of Hotels & then they were buying BOOKS!!!  Loads & loads of Books....$4,000 - $5,000 everytime!!!  :lol:

Nice job Michael, we think you should keep these guys!!! They are loyal.... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

March 10, 2010, 04:43:04 PM
Please read this thread about another possible interpretation of something that was mentioned in the interview:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 11, 2010, 03:35:58 AM
Well the good thing to know is that according to AOL Black Voices these bodyguards were not paid for this interview.  They wanted to set the record straight about MJ.  I actually think these guys are legit.  The article also metioned that MJ really wanted to go shopping at Walmart because it's one of the most famous American stores he wanted to check it out.  That's cute he always be shopping. :lol:   They also said he loved big macs and fried chicken and got a kick out of ordering fast food through the drive through.  This kinda contradicts his personal chefs statements because she act like MJ never ate any junk food or anything.  Also contradicts what people said about him not eating.  The bodyguards also stated that MJ has not seen his family in 2 years and when they show up they have to make an appointment with him.  So apparently he wasn't that close with his family in the last two years.  I think that's why half the time they all have contradicting stories because he was not in contact with them on a regular basis.  So maybe now the family is making it up to him the best way they can by protecting him.  They also mentioned that sometime MJ did seem a little intoxicated but it was maybe like twice a month but the way it sounded like it wasn't anything major.  Maybe he just drin k sometimes or smoke you know what.  Maybe his medicine that he took for his anxiety/pain made him like that.  I know taking new meds can make you act different sometimes but that doesn't make a person a drug addict which I think they were implying.  Bodyguards also said he was in a lot of debt.  Well if this is true maybe that's why he had to make the move he did.  Maybe he did some bad business with the wrong people and he was being threatened.  Money is the root of all evil as they say.  I know something happen with one of the guys in Bahrain where he lived before.  They were upset about MJ backing out on something.  Somethings up that's for sure especially all this new info. on MJ coming to the surface.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 11, 2010, 08:37:14 AM
Don't know if it has already been said but I was at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and they catched a very good information regarding the "JOE" question. During this interview the passport of Michael Jackson has been shown very briefly...odd  :o . We clearly can see the full name of Michael, Michael Joe Jackson.
The passport is valid until 18 Oct. 2013. I think this was a hint for us because there was no reason to show his passport  :? . There is a dollar bill melted in. BIG CLUE here.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 11, 2010, 12:31:03 PM
Hi ,
                       Slighly lighter bit of info - but did anyone watch the bodyguards on finances and catch the fact that when asked about the kids & what they would say to them - they said that "he is watching them" and then it sounds to me like Michaels voice  saying "We're proud of you guys. No matter what" .
            Listen to the bodyguards voice at 1.20 then at 6.51 listen to this comment because it sounds recorded to me and he also gives a very quick look up and over the camera as he said it - it's quick though. Who else thinks it's Michael?
Love xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

MashMike

March 11, 2010, 02:31:31 PM
What i didnt like about the interview is the part when they said that Mike was very isolated from his family,he wouldnt let the members in,even the brothers,  and would meet them outdoors,this makes me think whether all the family memebrs are involved in the hoax whether all of them know about it ar not,it made me suspicious,i dunno :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sarahli

March 11, 2010, 03:44:38 PM
Quote from: "StargazerMJ11"
Hi ,
                       Slighly lighter bit of info - but did anyone watch the bodyguards on finances and catch the fact that when asked about the kids & what they would say to them - they said that "he is watching them" and then it sounds to me like Michaels voice  saying "We're proud of you guys. No matter what" .
            Listen to the bodyguards voice at 1.20 then at 6.51 listen to this comment because it sounds recorded to me and he also gives a very quick look up and over the camera as he said it - it's quick though. Who else thinks it's Michael?
Love xxx

I have listened several times and to me it's just the bodyguard who is speaking, not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."