Re: MJ's Bodyguards to speak out!!!!!
March 09, 2010, 10:29:38 AM
finally someone who say good things about him!
maybe this is almost over...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 10:46:03 AM
To me, this is all part of the plan. Excuse: WE ARE SPEAKING BECAUSE WE ARE WRITING A BOOK.  Very believable.   What did they reveal so far?   Michael was not gay, he was a good father, he was not a pedophile. His name is cleared even more. And just to add a little clue - he used the band aids to disguise himself as a burn victim. The credit card and throwing phone out the window are added in to keep it going. These two tidbits will keep the press talking about him for a few more days. Can't wait to see what else is said. Thanks for posting the recap!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 11:47:40 AM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
These guys are all part of the show! They are playing a role!  The media destroyed Michael financially and character wise.  Also, they are going to talk about how Michael finally had enough and got pissed!  Do you remember that after Michael's "death", his whois database contact information at michaeljackson.com was changed to No More Mr. Nice Guy?  Well, the story is really getting interesting now!

We love you, No More Mr. Nice Guy!     :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I agree! And while we're putting on our hoax hats, let's not forget our hoax earphones.

Go to 1:04. "...just being the way he IS"....

not "just being the way he WAS"...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:D

L.O.V.E. you MIchael
Listen
Observe
Verify
Evolve

*edited for spelling
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

mjboogie

March 09, 2010, 12:00:17 PM
DaM MJ had at LEAST 2 girlfriends!!! WOW!! is all I can say I am a bit Jealous!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 03:24:10 PM
I just got to watch the video on this. It was wonderful! POSITIVE PR !!!!  I AM THRILLED! Interesting how the guys slipped up and talked in present tense. This story is part of the plan - I can feel it. This should of happened in July of last year - not now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 08:09:04 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
DaM MJ had at LEAST 2 girlfriends!!! WOW!! is all I can say I am a bit Jealous!! :lol:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE
, GIRL! I watched it this morning and was a bit "peeved" when they said that.   :D  Then they pushed the dagger in further, by implying that he was "making" out in the back seat.   :lol:  :lol:

I loved the part about him being a "full-blooded" male, with desires (just like the rest of them)... :mrgreen:

For the record.... I, too, believe that this is all part of a master PLAN.

HAVE MERCY!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 09, 2010, 09:43:05 PM
Did anyone stop to listen to the whole interview without jumping the gun? As a life long Jackson fan I was pleased with what these guys had to say.They were not paid for the interview because they said they wanted to defend MJ,even the reporter interviewing them made it her business to say they were not paid.They painted him as a loving father and a MAN with not one but two girlfriends.They said Michael was not a pedophile when they asked point blank if he was.They said they were men and was around Michael long enough to know he was a man who desired women just like they do.They humanized Michael to me.No everything was not roses and they had to reveal that,but I enjoyed the interview and look forward to the second part as well as the book.Lighten you guys at least its positive,although I am a bit jealous that Michael was a player after all,lol.I ain't mad at him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 10:07:02 PM
Quote from: "word"
Did anyone stop to listen to the whole interview without jumping the gun? As a life long Jackson fan I was pleased with what these guys had to say.They were not paid for the interview because they said they wanted to defend MJ,even the reporter interviewing them made it her business to say they were not paid.They painted him as a loving father and a MAN with not one but two girlfriends.They said Michael was not a pedophile when they asked point blank if he was.They said they were men and was around Michael long enough to know he was a man who desired women just like they do.They humanized Michael to me.No everything was not roses and they had to reveal that,but I enjoyed the interview and look forward to the second part as well as the book.Lighten you guys at least its positive,although I am a bit jealous that Michael was a player after all,lol.I ain't mad at him.

Same here ..this interview made me soo happy !  Finally decent people . And about him trying to hide the tabloids magazines from his kids ,MAYBE this will make all the horrible ppl out there feel ashamed of themselves MAYBE ! Although I doubt it :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

March 09, 2010, 11:21:32 PM
Quote from: "word"

YUP... that's what I have been saying all day! It was very positive! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 11:46:34 PM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
Here's a little something for those of you who, like me, didn't get to watch Good Morning America live & hate having to wait for someone to post more information/video(s) etc...

(DON'T MISS THE VIDEO CLIPS!!!)

A HUGE THANK YOU to MiMi on tmz.com comments for the above link & update. Here are her comments:

"39. Just finished watching Good Morning America. Of course GMA is going
to drag this out for a couple of days as part 2 will be on tomorrow
morning.

The bodyguards had nothing but good to say about MJ. Said he was an
excellent Father. The children are very smart, polite and mature for
their age. Michael did not hesitate to discipline. They told a cute
story how Prince would ask the guards if they could go and get
cookies for his Dad. Reality was that he wanted them for himself.
When Michael would find out he would yell "Prince get up here!" I can
only imagine that scene....

The bodyguards said that there was no way MJ was a pedophile. They
also claim that MJ had a least 2 girlfriends. Could hear them making
out in the back seat of the car behind a drawn curtain. The one
bodyguard said he heard noises and he did not think it was coming
from someone chewing gum LoL!

Michael hated living in Las Vegas. He did not like the house and felt
too exposed.

The 3 guards are going to write a book.

There is also going to be more about them on Nightline tonight.

Posted at 7:57AM on Mar 9th 2010 by MiMi

41. Oh I forgot to mention that the bandaids that Michael often had on his face was just part of his disguise.

Also, They suspected MJ was on something in the weeks during rehearsals because he was acting different.

Posted at 8:03AM on Mar 9th 2010 by MIMi

43. Shoot I keep remembering more stuff from the interview.

For family members to see Michael, they had to make an appointment.

Posted at 8:12AM on Mar 9th 2010 by MiMi"

I don't know about you, but the whole "chewing gum" business ("behind a drawn curtain on the back seat of the car" at that!) made me turn an unhealthy, unflattering shade of purple (can't do green with my complexion!) with envy...!!!  :oops: :P  :oops:

But heartened that MJ was a bit of a history buff too (all of sudden having been a bit of bookworm nearly all my life doesn't doesn't sound quite so nerdy anymore-Au contarie, DANG, it's suddenly so HIP! :P )  
:D  :mrgreen:  :lol:

And oh, DO KEEP US UPDATED on this one further (can't wait to see the whole thing!)!!!

Well, what more can I say other than, being a woman means I've got to learn to accept & embrace the "girl-girl", oh-so-feminine, fluttery bit in me (estrogen and progesterone has a lot to answer for, really) too!  ;)

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!

I didn't get to see the interview so thanks for the info.  I'm not suprised about MJ having two girlfriends.  He always had a huge female fan base.  I've seen footage of females screaming just from hugging him.  I just think that he's the type of guy that keeps his relationships private.  I also think that he was probably very particular about the type of females he got involved with.  I also think that he was a guy who dated but didn't maintain long term relationships with women.  It's sad that the media always tried to make him out to be gay or a pedofile just because he chose not to put his personal relationships out on display.  I'm actually glad the bodyguards said that.  Even the stuff about him getting upset with the phone and that he discipline his kids is good to hear.  People who doubted now get to hear that he was a regular guy just like everybody else.  His name and image is definitely being cleared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 12:14:33 AM
Here's a little something for those of you who, like me, didn't get to watch Good Morning America live & hate having to wait for someone to post more information/video(s) etc...

(DON'T MISS THE VIDEO CLIPS!!!)

A HUGE THANK YOU to MiMi on tmz.com comments for the above link & update. Here are her comments:

"39. Just finished watching Good Morning America. Of course GMA is going
to drag this out for a couple of days as part 2 will be on tomorrow
morning.

The bodyguards had nothing but good to say about MJ. Said he was an
excellent Father. The children are very smart, polite and mature for
their age. Michael did not hesitate to discipline. They told a cute
story how Prince would ask the guards if they could go and get
cookies for his Dad. Reality was that he wanted them for himself.
When Michael would find out he would yell "Prince get up here!" I can
only imagine that scene....

The bodyguards said that there was no way MJ was a pedophile. They
also claim that MJ had a least 2 girlfriends. Could hear them making
out in the back seat of the car behind a drawn curtain. The one
bodyguard said he heard noises and he did not think it was coming
from someone chewing gum LoL!

Michael hated living in Las Vegas. He did not like the house and felt
too exposed.

The 3 guards are going to write a book.

There is also going to be more about them on Nightline tonight.

Posted at 7:57AM on Mar 9th 2010 by MiMi

41. Oh I forgot to mention that the bandaids that Michael often had on his face was just part of his disguise.

Also, They suspected MJ was on something in the weeks during rehearsals because he was acting different.

Posted at 8:03AM on Mar 9th 2010 by MIMi

43. Shoot I keep remembering more stuff from the interview.

For family members to see Michael, they had to make an appointment.

Posted at 8:12AM on Mar 9th 2010 by MiMi"

I don't know about you, but the whole "chewing gum" business ("behind a drawn curtain on the back seat of the car" at that!) made me turn an unhealthy, unflattering shade of purple (can't do green with my complexion!) with envy...!!! :oops: :P :oops:

But heartened that MJ was a bit of a history buff too (all of sudden having been a bit of bookworm nearly all my life doesn't doesn't sound quite so nerdy anymore-Au contarie, DANG, it's suddenly so HIP! :P )
:D :mrgreen: :lol:

And oh, DO KEEP US UPDATED on this one further (can't wait to see the whole thing!)!!!

Well, what more can I say other than, being a woman means I've got to learn to accept & embrace the "girl-girl", oh-so-feminine, fluttery bit in me (estrogen and progesterone has a lot to answer for, really) too! ;)

Ermm, I did not watch the interview.  I am so happy that MJ's image was shown in a positive light! :D  That makes me so happy! The gum chewing comment made my heart stop in my chest! :oops:  Oh dear, I am just dying.  MJ, Daddy, I love with all my heart! ;)  :D
Plus, MU, is a history buff and loves art history like me! I have just died and when to heaven.  Hee-hee :D  Being a bookworm rocks! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

ZIsis

March 10, 2010, 02:46:38 AM
WHOA, let me get that straight again...that article was meant to demonstrate his "eccentrism" & "erratic behaviour"?!?  :!:  :o  :shock:

So, why did that whole "threw the phone out of the window, through the window, breaking the glass" & the ensuing comment he allegedly made to that bodyguard, make me chuckle/guffaw in pure, unadulterated, refreshing human spirit & giggle in a very basic, primal, female appreciation (the 'girl-girl' bit in me so digs such bold 'man-man' actions/statements, like the whole dancing on top of car episode from before-S.I.G.H, S.I.G.H SIGH!  :oops:  ;) :oops:)...

I don't care whether they continue to reiterate tales like this one & worse til they are blue in the face, but I'll be damned if I'm going to make excuses for MJ/justify his behaviour, to myself or to anyone else, in his absence or presence. Mere words are not going to change my regard of him! Nor would they affect the heady aura of mystery/enigma that continues to envelop him. And besides, I'm proud to say, it's the very human nature in him I love most about him above anything else!!!  :P

Thought I would emphasise my initial reaction to "the tale of the bodyguards" because I still stand by it unashamedly, firmly & TOTALLY!!! :)

mjboogie, MSMJFANFOREVER, word, whisper, neversaynever, msteetee34 & darkchild, I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE you guys for understanding this, my soul sister believers, MWAH!  ;)

On a more serious note, here's an article I read about this, from a different viewpoint: ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). Although I do see his point (which was poorly & distastefully managed though), I have to say I don't agree with it (& not just because of his evident personal bias against OURS TRULY!).

Yes, I too am sick of hearing about people's attempts to cash off on MJ after 25.06.09, but I'm not a cynic; never have been & never shall be. Some people tease me about still believing in the tooth-fairy too :oops: (& not altogether in a bad way either!), but hey, I can't help being who I am, the way I am. Just because a lot of people have been queuing up on the line of '15-minutes of fame' for personal gain/malice/weird kick/whatever etc etc, does NOT mean that we have to write off everyone from that same yardstick. I like keeping an open mind & giving other people a chance. And I absolutely love good surprises too! :lol: To me, the three bodyguards came across as genuine, refreshingly honest & spontaneously frank (not to be mistaken for "outspoken" though). These men did not seem to be reading off a well rehearsed script or have it premeditated in any way. I also note that the interviewer mentioning that they were not paid for this disclosure. I do not wish to over-analyse or speculate their reason(s) for doing this now; that is not important to me. What matters is that they gave me a few laughs, a few pangs of jealousy & a few tears all at the same time; I was very touched by it. Overall, I felt all good afterward. So, thank you, bodyguard trio, for trying to give us a glimpse of MJ, the real man behind the great persona & image. Plus, this gives us fans ('believer' & 'non-believer' alike) a much needed sense of closure (it simply does not feel like a encroachment on his privacy to me, sorry). I simply can't get enough of it (yes, even with the "chewing gum" bits thrown in; OMG, I must have a secret masochist streak in me! :P ). I for one, will most definitely buy their book the minute it's out!!!  :D  :D  :D

Here's a link to a longer youtube video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ENJOY & KEEP SHARING THOSE THOUGHTS & UPDATES WITH THE REST OF US!!!  :D

P.S. Both History & HIStory ROCKS BIG TIME ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 03:35:05 AM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
Anything could be, I will not spoil my time,my nerves and my mind on this trash. I will just turn the tv off, so my kids don`t see the crap, either!! :D

SORRY BODYGUARDS, I TAKE BACK MY WORDS, THANK YOU, I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH!
 :oops:  :oops:

I really really hope this is part of an image build up process!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 03:42:29 AM
Heh...Was it just me or did anyone else think of DaveDave when listening to the whole 'disguise...burn victim' thing?

I must say that I like these guys. But I do think that they should have not said anything about the credit cards and the making-out gum chewing bit. This seems too personal to me.

I do not believe that Michael was/is broke. This could just be a smokescreen. That’s the only thing that could explain such comments from these three with whom Michael placed/places his full trust in.

I'm sure this is all part of the plan...but I can't help but imagine Michael blushing with embarrassment over what they said about him making out with girls. I'm sure he would appreciate privacy in this area....But he may have made an exception for this.

Hearing this made me feel so embarrassed. I’m not sure why but yeah. Hehe…

Either way, I’m really glad that Michael had girlfriends. The poor thing was never able to do anything that we all take for granted.  My greatest wish is his happiness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions