suspicious mind

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Posted on Oct 11, 2010 @ 01:30PM  

“Katherine is for all intents and purposes a puppet for Randy and Howard for financial gain for the two of them.

this phrase ring any bells for anybody?

Yes, this comment does sound familiar.............but where was it last stated? Please refresh my memory. Thanks.
i can only say that i don't think it was shared on open forum
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

*Mo*

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Posted on Oct 11, 2010 @ 01:30PM  

“Katherine is for all intents and purposes a puppet for Randy and Howard for financial gain for the two of them.

this phrase ring any bells for anybody?

Yes, this comment does sound familiar.............but where was it last stated? Please refresh my memory. Thanks.
i can only say that i don't think it was shared on open forum

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does anybody remember the TMZ headline - Katherine Jackson - the buck stops here. I can't copy it right now. But the way I read it at the time was that Katherine was calling the shots, probably via Michael. "The buck stops here" was a sign that US President Harry Truman had on his desk...it may still be on the President's desk. It means the President is the final decision maker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Randy's face scares me sometimes. It looks like the sides of his face were sewn on at some point : P I know that sounds ridiculous but I've been holding that thought in my head for quite sometime now and since that pic is there I said hell I'll finally say it. Lol

I think Randy was actually in an accident back in the day.  So maybe that's why his face may look a little different on the sides.  Plus he got a big head too.lol  I also read that he was in a hospital before so I don't know how true this is.  Anyway I don't think Randy would be telling Mother Katherine what to do.  I don't see that happening.  She seem sweet but don't be fooled Mother Katherine got a fiesty side too. She had to put up with Joe all those years.  She act just like my grandma and she kinda favor her too.

when you say this i can't help but think of tyler perry's medea :lol:

lol.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
I am wondering whether Randy is going to post a comment on his twitter about all of this
Well it appears Randy must read this site, this thread. We now suddenly have lots of tweets from him. :?  :o
What a switch from Randy supposedly controlling Katherine to her doing stuff Randy doesn't approve of, inviting Oprah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Food for thought. If Randy controlled or even had influence over Katherine, she wouldn't have gone to Gary on 6/25, she would have been at FL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
I am wondering whether Randy is going to post a comment on his twitter about all of this
Well it appears Randy must read this site, this thread. We now suddenly have lots of tweets from him. :?  :o
What a switch from Randy supposedly controlling Katherine to her doing stuff Randy doesn't approve of, inviting Oprah.

yes, indeed. Randy's comments seem to be only towards Oprah and her story but at the same time, between the lines, he sort of denies he has a "control" over Katherine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions