0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 12:46:32 PM
Hmm I can't see the picture of the "Pharmacy". It appear to be an "X"  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 12:50:35 PM
If you guys say there are more shady looking pharmacys I believe you, the only thing then that buggs me about this picture is the police officer in front of the store and the DEA man?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...........................
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

*

Grace

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 01:11:24 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"


And this that I posted on the LKL thread...

   November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

B.R.A.V.O.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 01:25:07 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
If you guys say there are more shady looking pharmacys I believe you, the only thing then that buggs me about this picture is the police officer in front of the store and the DEA man?

Just out of curiosity what bothers you about the Police officer and DEA agent? (Sorry I have a very inquisitive mind)  ;)

@Nathalia I agree a lot of the happenings do seem to be staged...Wonder why?  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 01:28:00 PM
Wow that's the most professional pharmacy i've ever seen  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

*

Grace

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 01:42:21 PM
Some feedback on the LKL blog:
[still me just a new name            November 23rd, 2009 11:56 am ET
Your posts are interesting. But have you given it a thought... that maybe a lot of this is actual filming for the Jackson reality series...to add some background information to how things went down for the family after June 25 and the media picked it up as fact. They could be doing this to add to the series...which could be why there are so many anomalies. Even the funeral at Forrest Lawn had some major problems. The family was late and there was a Dome Camera on site. Tree appearing and disappearing.

Just look at the video of Murray at church.

I truly do not think that Michael would put anyone in that position just to fake anything.

Michael always talked about God and asked for prayers. He took his relationship with God seriously. I do not think Michael would allow a whole church to be "duped" by a fake story .

Michael suffered during his life because of false allegations. I find it very hard to believe that Michael would allow a man's life destroyed if it was all faked.

Believe me I have visited hoax sites and watched the hoax videos...many ...many things do not make sense but I can not believe that it has been a movie since before June 25, I tend to believe that what we see it part of the reality series.]


Not for fake, not for movie, not for exit. But for a very good reason.
I still don't know it. But there is one.

Returning to blog:
*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 23rd, 2009 12:35 pm ET
You must remember that Dr.Conrad Murray is only playing a role. He has not killed anyone,so he will NOT be charged or go to jail.

Remember this one though:
*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 23rd, 2009 3:13 pm ET
@Everyone
I am not Michael. I am sorry for decieving you. This has gotten out of hand. I feel terrible.
Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 01:48:00 PM by Grace
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 01:44:43 PM
Quote from: "Banessa"
Quote from: "Missyb007"
If you guys say there are more shady looking pharmacys I believe you, the only thing then that buggs me about this picture is the police officer in front of the store and the DEA man?

Just out of curiosity what bothers you about the Police officer and DEA agent? (Sorry I have a very inquisitive mind)  ;)


Haha just ask ..blow me away with questions I'll answer each and everyone of them if I can  :lol: The thing that bothers me, We all have seen the DEA thread (always have that one in the back of my head.. ) And seeing someone of the DEA in front of a pharmacy  is just not adding up to me :D Also.. Is every shady looking pharmacy  protected with a policeman and DEA man outside over there  :lol: Cause here in Holland I've never seen a Pharmacy with and a cop and a DEA man standing outside of a (to me) clearly improvised Pharmacy  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...........................
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 02:00:01 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Some feedback on the LKL blog:
[still me just a new name            November 23rd, 2009 11:56 am ET
Your posts are interesting. But have you given it a thought... that maybe a lot of this is actual filming for the Jackson reality series...to add some background information to how things went down for the family after June 25 and the media picked it up as fact. They could be doing this to add to the series...which could be why there are so many anomalies. Even the funeral at Forrest Lawn had some major problems. The family was late and there was a Dome Camera on site. Tree appearing and disappearing.

Just look at the video of Murray at church.

I truly do not think that Michael would put anyone in that position just to fake anything.

Michael always talked about God and asked for prayers. He took his relationship with God seriously. I do not think Michael would allow a whole church to be "duped" by a fake story .

Michael suffered during his life because of false allegations. I find it very hard to believe that Michael would allow a man's life destroyed if it was all faked.

Believe me I have visited hoax sites and watched the hoax videos...many ...many things do not make sense but I can not believe that it has been a movie since before June 25, I tend to believe that what we see it part of the reality series.]


Not for fake, not for movie, not for exit. But for a very good reason.
I still don't know it. But there is one.

Returning to blog:
*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 23rd, 2009 12:35 pm ET
You must remember that Dr.Conrad Murray is only playing a role. He has not killed anyone,so he will NOT be charged or go to jail.

Remember this one though:
*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 23rd, 2009 3:13 pm ET
@Everyone
I am not Michael. I am sorry for decieving you. This has gotten out of hand. I feel terrible.

I can see the LKL poster's logic in all of this,
but if that is the case, they are more heartless and detached than i could have EVER imagined.
but this person's theory still doesn't explain the most blatant inconsistencies.
& thanks Grace for posting this  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 02:53:29 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Quote from: "Banessa"
Quote from: "Missyb007"
If you guys say there are more shady looking pharmacys I believe you, the only thing then that buggs me about this picture is the police officer in front of the store and the DEA man?

Just out of curiosity what bothers you about the Police officer and DEA agent? (Sorry I have a very inquisitive mind)  ;)


Haha just ask ..blow me away with questions I'll answer each and everyone of them if I can  :lol: The thing that bothers me, We all have seen the DEA thread (always have that one in the back of my head.. ) And seeing someone of the DEA in front of a pharmacy  is just not adding up to me :D Also.. Is every shady looking pharmacy  protected with a policeman and DEA man outside over there  :lol: Cause here in Holland I've never seen a Pharmacy with and a cop and a DEA man standing outside of a (to me) clearly improvised Pharmacy  :lol:

Lol Okay, Thanks for responding. I think I see your point. No, I don't think any of the shady pharmacies we have here have a Cop/DEA agent standing on the entrance  :lol:  Unless there has been a crime committed and they are there to investigate! This whole police officers and DEA...I am just not buying their roles lol Sorry to be cynical but since when do the police let someone know they will raid their place of business to see if they can find incriminating documents that would clearly send them to jail???  :?  I agree with you it's all too staged and convenient to be a real case! ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 03:18:24 PM
Quote from: "Banessa"
Lol Okay, Thanks for responding. I think I see your point. No, I don't think any of the shady pharmacies we have here have a Cop/DEA agent standing on the entrance  :lol:  Unless there has been a crime committed and they are there to investigate! This whole police officers and DEA...I am just not buying their roles lol Sorry to be cynical but since when do the police let someone know they will raid their place of business to see if they can find incriminating documents that would clearly send them to jail???  :?  I agree with you it's all too staged and convenient to be a real case! ;)

Well said Banessa,
this can't be serious. their announcement of the "raid" would do nothing but give the "pharmacy" time to destroy evidence and anything else they want to hide.
*amused* :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 03:22:04 PM
Quote (selected)

Lol Okay, Thanks for responding. I think I see your point. No, I don't think any of the shady pharmacies we have here have a Cop/DEA agent standing on the entrance  :lol:  Unless there has been a crime committed and they are there to investigate! This whole police officers and DEA...I am just not buying their roles lol Sorry to be cynical but since when do the police let someone know they will raid their place of business to see if they can find incriminating documents that would clearly send them to jail???  :?  I agree with you it's all too staged and convenient to be a real case! ;)

I'm not sure which theory I think is the right one ... just checking everything before I trust and believe in it :D You are right , but why do you think the police lets someone know they will raid their place of business?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...........................
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 03:35:45 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Quote (selected)

Lol Okay, Thanks for responding. I think I see your point. No, I don't think any of the shady pharmacies we have here have a Cop/DEA agent standing on the entrance  :lol:  Unless there has been a crime committed and they are there to investigate! This whole police officers and DEA...I am just not buying their roles lol Sorry to be cynical but since when do the police let someone know they will raid their place of business to see if they can find incriminating documents that would clearly send them to jail???  :?  I agree with you it's all too staged and convenient to be a real case! ;)

I'm not sure which theory I think is the right one ... just checking everything before I trust and believe in it :D You are right , but why do you think the police lets someone know they will raid their place of business?

haha! Now Im getting questioned :D Thats the whole thing, they never do, Unless they wanted for whoever they were investigating to have heads up and try to get rid of all the evidence. IMO just by announcing the raid dates and TMZ being the first to kow is a huge clue as to all this being staged. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*

Gm

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 03:48:36 PM
It's odd the way the blinds and everything seem to be down (unless some pharmacies do that to hide their stock... :?: ). It almost looks as if the DEA agent and police officer are locked out lol!  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

MJJ1982

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 04:23:40 PM
It looks not real at all to me....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Re: Does this look like a real pharmacy to you?
November 23, 2009, 04:42:27 PM
Well  for a start the window looks like something from a cartoon :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
28 Replies
3970 Views
Last post December 14, 2009, 03:28:29 PM
by DontBelieveTheHype
8 Replies
995 Views
Last post December 14, 2009, 03:44:52 AM
by Kuki
37 Replies
4230 Views
Last post November 20, 2010, 08:22:36 PM
by angelwings
23 Replies
3034 Views
Last post January 27, 2010, 05:26:45 AM
by SPAKKLE29FUL
313 Replies
16929 Views
Last post May 03, 2010, 11:06:36 AM
by paula-c

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal