Re: The Oscars In Memory List MJ
March 08, 2010, 05:53:17 PM
Mike definitely deserves to be on the list with all he has done  :D

I doubt mike had anything personally to do with being put on this list... I can understand how some people don't like it cause it took time away from other people but mike does deserve to be recognized by this comity. And it's also not his fault that they didn't include everyone.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

March 08, 2010, 06:47:01 PM
techdiva  ;)

quote:
Also, Ken Ehrlich is the executive producer for the Grammys and Oscars and a dear friend of MJ's.

So logically has no logic  :lol: to left FF out of the list. Ken Ehrlich being a producer and MJ's friend it's clear !  :lol: I don't buy this that there was no time to mention FF and others. How much time? They could condense some FF's movies flash sequences 5 minutes all. Come on this doesn't make sense. So we must think to other possibilities. Also under MJ's name nothing? actor, singer, producer?? Yes I know he is the Director now  :lol: and they couldn't write this, would have shock everyone.  :lol:

Ok now I want to tell you other events, in my opinion all related to OSCARS. You know TMZ news about FBI trucks at OSCAR.. that was written on the trucks Federal Bureau of InvestigationS  What's that "S" ?? because is without S Investigation not plural, so  it was obvious that TMZ wanted to relate this to MJ, we all know Pain-PainS.

And I wondered what is the relation between FBI and Oscars ? and I thought I must look at movies, Oscars means Films isnt't it?

I search on Google and I found this very interesting

The F.B.I. (1965)
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The FBI",appearing on ABC-TV from 1965 to 1974,was the longest running series from the prolific offices of QM Productions... read more from link

But 2 fragments are the most interesting here :

One of the most prominent names from this segment was James Earl Ray,the man who assassinated the civil rights leader,Dr.Martin Luther King,Jr. Another interesting concept was that in almost every episode,you get to see these FBI agents or criminals always driving around in a new Ford product,since the show's sponsor was The Ford Motor Company,and even at the ending credits you always saw Inspector Erskine driving towards his Washington,DC brownstone in a shiny brand new Ford product.

Shortly after the series left the air in 1974,Quinn Martin produced two made-for-television films,"The FBI versus Alvin Karpis"(1974),and the Emmy nominated "The FBI versus the Ku Klux Klan"(1975). What really canceled this successful show? For one,the loss in faith with the government,the scandal at Watergate,and trauma leading to the resignation of President Nixon,and the distrust of the Vietnam War,led ABC's decision to pull the plug on this brilliant show,which was still in the Top Ten of the Nielsens when it was cancelled.

I guess MJ wanted something with these "FBI trucks" at Oscar... because I think it's MJ behind this,TMZ is the "display", like a PC monitor for MJ  :lol:  :lol:. Bravo TMZ, thanks :D  

I also found this video, maybe is not 100% related to "FBI" trucks, it's about an Oscar Foundation and FBI, police , but take a look

Now I looked for KO tweets ;)  and saw he didn't tweet for a long time, suddenly with this Oscar evening he tweeted just this :
TOY .)

A friend of mine also saw something very interesting this tweet was the 777 also KO follows 7 persons just with a few weeks ago, before he followed 3 persons, and yesterday was March 7-th.

By the way, I like Kenny very much, ;) , sometime I have the feeling is MJ tweeting like this tweet. So I followed KO from a long time and I can say he never used this sign .), just this :)

I looked to see what it means .) because I didn't know, especially when I saw this tweet is the shortest of his. Never he had write only TOY, so this message it's very imp. being so short was very easy to notice that sign.

so .) means : Cyclops smiley

wow isn't this interesting ?  :D

I search about cyclops  :D read here pls.

and here

but I also find X-Man Cyclops comics books- "a great strategic mind which makes him a GREAT LEADER :D  ;)

also and I don't remember where I saw a garbage can, it was Debbie R. also but I'm not sure very sure in an image of ET or TMZ... , and this  garbage can it has 1 eye.

If you have more ideas about this .) cyclops, pls write, that's all I found and could think of it.

But for sure I have the feeling about this 1 single eye- cyclop...that MJ is monitoring us, so this is the real message meaning. And maybe KO or .... :D  ;) posted on the night with the Oscars to point that even if MJ was on that list, he's not dead because has a strategic mind  :lol: which makes him a GREAT LEADER ! TRUE ..... and..... he's watching us..all !!  :lol:  :lol:

Otherwise tell me has KO anything to do with a cyclop smiley ??  :lol: Kenny is sweet and nice... but he doesn't fit  with the meaning of 1 eye : monitorizing everybody. He is a strategic mind OK, with MJ 2 strategic minds  :lol: that's for sure, especially when he declared that MJ and he, both CREATED this adeventure, a grand adventure..I read this in an article, it was an interview with KO. The word used was CREATED  :D  :D  

so who's watching us? TMZ and the cyclop (1 eye like a laser ray :lol:  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

March 08, 2010, 07:46:50 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
techdiva  ;)

quote:
Also, Ken Ehrlich is the executive producer for the Grammys and Oscars and a dear friend of MJ's.

So logically has no logic  :lol: to left FF out of the list. Ken Ehrlich being a producer and MJ's friend it's clear !  :lol: I don't buy this that there was no time to mention FF and others. How much time? They could condense some FF's movies flash sequences 5 minutes all. Come on this doesn't make sense. So we must think to other possibilities. Also under MJ's name nothing? actor, singer, producer?? Yes I know he is the Director now  :lol: and they couldn't write this, would have shock everyone.  :lol:

Ok now I want to tell you other events, in my opinion all related to OSCARS. You know TMZ news about FBI trucks at OSCAR.. that was written on the trucks Federal Bureau of InvestigationS  What's that "S" ?? because is without S Investigation not plural, so  it was obvious that TMZ wanted to relate this to MJ, we all know Pain-PainS.

And I wondered what is the relation between FBI and Oscars ? and I thought I must look at movies, Oscars means Films isnt't it?

I search on Google and I found this very interesting

The F.B.I. (1965)

The FBI",appearing on ABC-TV from 1965 to 1974,was the longest running series from the prolific offices of QM Productions... read more from link

But 2 fragments are the most interesting here :

One of the most prominent names from this segment was James Earl Ray,the man who assassinated the civil rights leader,Dr.Martin Luther King,Jr. Another interesting concept was that in almost every episode,you get to see these FBI agents or criminals always driving around in a new Ford product,since the show's sponsor was The Ford Motor Company,and even at the ending credits you always saw Inspector Erskine driving towards his Washington,DC brownstone in a shiny brand new Ford product.

Shortly after the series left the air in 1974,Quinn Martin produced two made-for-television films,"The FBI versus Alvin Karpis"(1974),and the Emmy nominated "The FBI versus the Ku Klux Klan"(1975). What really canceled this successful show? For one,the loss in faith with the government,the scandal at Watergate,and trauma leading to the resignation of President Nixon,and the distrust of the Vietnam War,led ABC's decision to pull the plug on this brilliant show,which was still in the Top Ten of the Nielsens when it was cancelled.

I guess MJ wanted something with these "FBI trucks" at Oscar... because I think it's MJ behind this,TMZ is the "display", like a PC monitor for MJ  :lol:  :lol:. Bravo TMZ, thanks :D  

I also found this video, maybe is not 100% related to "FBI" trucks, it's about an Oscar Foundation and FBI, police , but take a look

Now I looked for KO tweets ;)  and saw he didn't tweet for a long time, suddenly with this Oscar evening he tweeted just this :
TOY .)

A friend of mine also saw something very interesting this tweet was the 777 also KO follows 7 persons just with a few weeks ago, before he followed 3 persons, and yesterday was March 7-th.

By the way, I like Kenny very much, ;) , sometime I have the feeling is MJ tweeting like this tweet. So I followed KO from a long time and I can say he never used this sign .), just this :)

I looked to see what it means .) because I didn't know, especially when I saw this tweet is the shortest of his. Never he had write only TOY, so this message it's very imp. being so short was very easy to notice that sign.

so .) means : Cyclops smiley

wow isn't this interesting ?  :D

I search about cyclops  :D read here pls.

and here

but I also find X-Man Cyclops comics books- "a great strategic mind which makes him a GREAT LEADER :D  ;)

also and I don't remember where I saw a garbage can, it was Debbie R. also but I'm not sure very sure in an image of ET or TMZ... , and this  garbage can it has 1 eye.

If you have more ideas about this .) cyclops, pls write, that's all I found and could think of it.

But for sure I have the feeling about this 1 single eye- cyclop...that MJ is monitoring us, so this is the real message meaning. And maybe KO or .... :D  ;) posted on the night with the Oscars to point that even if MJ was on that list, he's not dead because has a strategic mind  :lol: which makes him a GREAT LEADER ! TRUE ..... and..... he's watching us..all !!  :lol:  :lol:

Otherwise tell me has KO anything to do with a cyclop smiley ??  :lol: Kenny is sweet and nice... but he doesn't fit  with the meaning of 1 eye : monitorizing everybody. He is a strategic mind OK, with MJ 2 strategic minds  :lol: that's for sure, especially when he declared that MJ and he, both CREATED this adeventure, a grand adventure..I read this in an article, it was an interview with KO. The word used was CREATED  :D  :D  

so who's watching us? TMZ and the cyclop (1 eye like a laser ray :lol:  :lol: )

What a brilliant post!  I notice the cyclops smiley the day KO posted it.  I never thought to research it.  Great, great work!   :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 08, 2010, 10:14:47 PM
lovemj4everandever, thank you ;), you all bring great contribution on this forum, I said this before, so go on! ;) don't give up!

Farrah F. here is worthing to pay attention, I think, because it's unbelievable this at Oscars.  

Coming back to KO, he's a good teacher, ;), I'm a good student  ;)

I give you an example

an old tweet (this tweet, I loved most  ;) ), was written by somebody else (never know who wrote), saying that KO will be missing a period and He's gone fishing!  :lol: God! I was like that  :shock: that was in a period of year when was pretty cold and Kenny a busy man goes fishing  :lol:  :lol:

So I search for Gone fishing !  ;)
Gone fishing -Louis Armstrong

and was this lyrics:

I'll tell you why I can't find you
Every time I go out to your place...

You gone fishin' (well how you know)
Well there's a sign upon your door (uh-huh)
Gone fishin' (I'm real gone man)
You ain't workin' anymore (could be)
There's your hoe out in the sun
Where you left a row half done
You claim that hoein' ain't no fun (well I can prove it)
You ain't got no ambition

Gone fishin' by a shady wady pool (Shangrila, really la)
I'm wishin' I could be that kind of fool (should I twist your arm?)
I'd say no more work for mine (welcome to the club)
On my door I'd hang a sign
Gone fishin' instead of just a-wishin'

Papa Bing (yeah Louis)
I stopped by your place a time or two lately
And you aren't home either
Well, I'm a busy man Louis. I got a lotta deals cookin'
I was probably tied up at the studio
You weren't tied up you dog
You was just plain old...

Gone fishin' (bah-boo-bah-boo-bah-boo-bah-boo-bah)
There's a sign upon your door (Pops, don't blab it around, will you?)
Gone fishin' (keep it shady, I got me a big one staked out)
Mmm, you ain't workin' anymore (I don't have to work, I got me a piece of Gary)
Cows need milkin' in the barn (I have the twins on that detail, they each take a side)
But you just don't give a darn (give 'em four bits a cow and hand lotion)
You just never seem to learn (man, you taught me)
You ain't got no ambition (you're convincin' me)

Gone fishin' (bah-boo-dah-do-dah-do-dah-do)
Got your hound dog by your side (that's old Cindy-Lou goin' with me)
Gone fishin' (mmm-hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm)
Fleas are bitin' at his hide (get away from me boy, you bother me)

Mmm, folks won't find us now because  :lol:  :lol:
Mister Satch and Mister Cros
We gone fishin' instead of just a-wishin'
Bah-boo-baby-bah-boo-bah-bay-mmm-bo-bay
Oh yeah!

But it's another version of the song Bing Crosby.. Louis Armstrong ...  
almost alike the first one but these are different at final lyrics

See his fishing pole is gone he's on a secret mission ;)
Gone fishing ... out where peace has never died
I'm wishin... all the world was by his side
Then our guns we'd throw away grab a fishin pole and say ...

And Louis A. was a black man, Crosby white.  ;) ... KO and MJ  ;)

Writer KENNY, NICK A/KENNY, CHARLES F
And here Kenny God! too much !! :D

and this is just an example, but are many...

Kenny I admire you, you know that !  :D

So in my opinion Kenny O. is the most important person on Twitterland  ;) related to MJ, then come others, now are brothers, Jodi, some TII dancers maybe , Nuez the painter was also imp. on a time, dr. Klein.. not many, I think you should not follow each person/account whom you don't know who it is, it's waste of time. I saw a lot of accounts I'm MJ etc. or I know MJ.. come on.. we are not children.

and TMZ of course, I've forgot !! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

March 08, 2010, 10:19:34 PM
The guys in charge said on yahoo news that "there just wasnt room to add Farrah Faucett." SHAME on them! That was very unthoughtful. They could have added just one more. I cant believe they did that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

March 08, 2010, 10:23:32 PM
I think most of Michael's music videos are considered shorts and you can't forget "Will You Be There" was the theme for Free Willy and I think that "Childhood" was for Free Willy 2. Correct me if I'm wrong.  ;) Just saying that because they do do an award for best original song in a movie. (Even though neither were nominated..not sure if they were even eligible for that category) Also, I'm not sure what it is but I have heard about Ben, I just looked it up and I think it was nominated for an Academy Award for best original song. And then there is Michael Jackson's Ghost. Not sure what that is considered but pretty movie-like to me. And also Moonwalker. So, Michael was pretty into film even if he has never won an Academy Award, he was nominated so maybe that's why he was in there? Also, I just looked on Farrah Fawcett's IMDB and she has never been even nominated for an Academy Award. I do think she should have been added but maybe a reason why she was cut because of time, because she was never nominated? (Again correct me if i'm wrong)This is just me two cents. Thanks for listening :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 08, 2010, 11:48:55 PM
There's just too many things here that make you scratch your head. I just dug out the sheet music for IN MY LIFE and read through. I'm convinced that there's a message for us amongst it. To finish with the words In my life I love you more. Come on these things just don't happen by accident. It's getting more bizzare by the day. And exciting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 12:14:28 AM
Quote from: "RK"
There's just too many things here that make you scratch your head. I just dug out the sheet music for IN MY LIFE and read through. I'm convinced that there's a message for us amongst it. To finish with the words In my life I love you more. Come on these things just don't happen by accident. It's getting more bizzare by the day. And exciting.

Of course, there's a message!   :D   The lyrics say "some are dead and some are living!"  This was the song played during the "in memoriam".  They are ALL suppose to be DEAD!  And they all are, except for Michael.  He is the living, the living dead!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 09, 2010, 12:20:12 AM
According to showbiz tonight there were so many people who were upset about the Oscars in memory presentation.  They were outraged that Farrah Faucet was not included.  I think they should have included her too.  She made a big impact on pop culture especially during the 70's with her hair and style.  I even heard that her ex Ryan Oneal was furious as well.  The reporters on the show was saying that whoever made this presentation messed up big time and that the Oscars are trying to cover their butts with the not enough time excuse.  Even though the show was like 3 1/2 hours.  They were like how can they forget about her when she died on the exact same day as MJ?  So I don't know what's up with that.  The lady from Golden girls also not mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 12:27:15 AM
If you go to the yahoo home page it says they are only able to have 30 people on the list and they said Farrah contributed to TV more than movies, even though she was apart of the Academy. Also, since I guess I just got skipped over, Farrah was never even nominated for an Academy Award and Michael was nominated for Ben in the Best Original Song category. I completely understand with time restrictions that they would not be able to include EVERYBODY who has passed away. I not it's harsh to no include somebody, but there is only so much time..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 02:30:17 AM
There are so many reasons for featuring him.

He was nominated for Ben and sang it live for the show. MOST IMPORTANTLY This Is It was considered for this years Best Picture Category and of course Michael was the one behind the movie (hence they could not mention his designation). TII was not eligible for the doc award due to timing so they instead submitted it for Best Picture. Isn't that reason enough to include him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 02:48:06 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
There are so many reasons for featuring him.

He was nominated for Ben and sang it live for the show. MOST IMPORTANTLY This Is It was considered for this years Best Picture Category and of course Michael was the one behind the movie (hence they could not mention his designation). TII was not eligible for the doc award due to timing so they instead submitted it for Best Picture. Isn't that reason enough to include him?

Oh man, I missed that part where TII was nominated.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 02:57:03 AM
No it wasn't nominated but it was submitted for nomination - instead 10 other movies were chosen. I don't know whose silly idea it was to compete for Best Picture in the year Avatar and Hurt Locker ran, at least he could have won the Best Documentary next year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 03:03:17 AM
No it wasn't nominated but it was submitted for nomination - instead 10 other movies were chosen. I don't know whose silly idea it was to compete for Best Picture in the year Avatar and Hurt Locker ran, at least he could have won the Best Documentary next year.

Oh hahaha I was like wait, I missed that! I watched the whole show & could have sworn I never heard This Is It? Thanks for clearing that up. He definitely should have been put in the documentary category. I still don't think it would have won though up against the documentary about the handicapped girl & the movie about them killing the dolphins though, unfortunately. This Is It was great & MJ is even greater but I'm not sure rehearsal footage would have won at the Oscars even if it was MJ. The nomination would have been nice & well deserved though :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 03:07:07 AM
Quote from: "teine21"

Oh hahaha I was like wait, I missed that! I watched the whole show & could have sworn I never heard This Is It? Thanks for clearing that up. He definitely should have been put in the documentary category. I still don't think it would have won though up against the documentary about the handicapped girl & the movie about them killing the dolphins though, unfortunately. This Is It was great & MJ is even greater but I'm not sure rehearsal footage would have won at the Oscars even if it was MJ. The nomination would have been nice & well deserved though :roll:

It would have been eligible for the Documentary category next year. Everyone knew The Cove would win this year as it was the most touted doc the whole first six months. Michael's is the highest grossing Documentary so far - so it would have stood a chance and could have broken some records too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions