First time I heard about MJ being back on stage I just couldn't believe it. He hated tour and concerts so WHY would he do this again.
I never thought it could be for money, from MJ , because I'm sure Mj knew he couldn't perform 50 shows, so he knew he wouldn't make a lot of money from all that. I mean, if he accepted only 10 show it's not a very big deal to be financially wealthy again. So knowing that 10 show is not very big for money, and that he would never be able to perform 50 times...When I heard about is death, I just told myself for once : OK that's what he sold ! His death. He knew they wanted him to make money, he knew he had nothing about performing to sell, so he had this deal to sell his own death, the final show of his life. Generating millions of dollars, leaving his fans with the image of a man WILLING to be back, preparing big stuff, a real Idol, killed during its flight. The best image he could give to end the life of MJ "the show man" instead of a man that disappeared after molestation trial, or a singer that did 10 shows and is gone to wait for his death in his big house of california...

It's cruel, but that what I thought  :oops: Now I really wonder about all this, but I just keep it in mind, and if he really did, I would just say that it's the best thing he could have done to put an end to "Michael Jackson".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

no - not to put an end to the man, the name the persona

no  - too hard

i think they all rail roaded him and it was back against the wall time and they added more dates, and he may have thought yes,  but a minimum of 50 shows a city on a 2/4 year world tour - you got to be nuts to think that would happen.

but michael jackson i very much doubt would want to get rid of who he is - my god no - he just needed to dump the jerks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
no - not to put an end to the man, the name the persona

no  - too hard

i think they all rail roaded him and it was back against the wall time and they added more dates, and he may have thought yes,  but a minimum of 50 shows a city on a 2/4 year world tour - you got to be nuts to think that would happen.

but michael jackson i very much doubt would want to get rid of who he is - my god no - he just needed to dump the jerks
8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Game Player"
Quote from: "adventureland"
@ the_gloved_one

It seems to me, MJ rehearsed on stage only on the 23. and 24.06.!!!

So not enough time to get the show ready. Its difficult for me to explain what I really want to say, because my english is soooooo bad. All I want to say is: A Multi-Million-Dollar-Show on one side and a very bad time-organisation on the other side. Thats all so stupid!!!

If Mike was only on stage for 2 days then stories of him being over stressed and over worked from rehearsals are truly fabricated. So he wouldn't need such drastic measures to get to sleep every night...  :lol:  I wonder where he would go when people thought he was going to rehearse.
Right behind them:  ;)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its a proven fact now that TII film was made up of footage from only 2 days...   MJ only rehearsed on the stage for two days....

so....   that does bring up the big point..  how can they say MJ was overworked if he only was there for two days??   God...  my head hurts.  So much bullcrap flying around.

But i am now satisifed with all the evidence that he did only rehearse for two days...  he may have been there before watching the dancers, choosing the sets, doing the filmed pieces (such as smooth criminal and the dome project)...  but all the singing and dancing that was filmed for TII was done only over two days.

On the second day Michael started to speak up and be the boss...   the dancers have confirmed this.  He said "this is my show and we will do it my way"..  At the end he said to someone (forget who)  "Thankyou for getting me this far, i can take it from here".  In less than 12 hours he was dead.

Suspicious?  yes, very...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Its a proven fact now that TII film was made up of footage from only 2 days...   MJ only rehearsed on the stage for two days....

so....   that does bring up the big point..  how can they say MJ was overworked if he only was there for two days??   God...  my head hurts.  So much bullcrap flying around.

But i am now satisifed with all the evidence that he did only rehearse for two days...  he may have been there before watching the dancers, choosing the sets, doing the filmed pieces (such as smooth criminal and the dome project)...  but all the singing and dancing that was filmed for TII was done only over two days.

On the second day Michael started to speak up and be the boss...   the dancers have confirmed this.  He said "this is my show and we will do it my way"..  At the end he said to someone (forget who)  "Thankyou for getting me this far, i can take it from here".  In less than 12 hours he was dead.

Suspicious?  yes, very...
This information should confirm the double theory! if michael only rehearsed for 2 days!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Jacksonology... i dont think it proves the doubles theory as if you watch TII.. all the scenes you can piece together and figure out that they are only from 2 different days.

the trousers for instance...   he wears black trousers for the most part and they have a make up stain on them.  You can track these trousers throughout the film.  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
Going on the rehearsals theme i found this article about the Bad tour rehearsal. Its from an interview with Jennifer Batten MJ guitarist during this tour.

Bad Tour Rehearsal

Rehearsals began almost immediately and they were punishing; seven days a week for two solid months. For the first month the band, singers and dancers rehearsed separately. For the second they converged in a production studio, where every element of the show came together. It was here that Batten first met Michael Jackson.

"He was very much hands on and he was an extremely hard worker. By the end of rehearsals we were running the show a minimum of once a day, sometimes twice. I would say that's the number one thing I learned from him: the value of rehearsing that much and that intensely, because by the time we hit the stage everybody was relaxed."

For something so important as TII one would think that MJ would be rehearsing day and night not just for 3 days or whatever as we are being lead to believe. What the hell is going on! Remember  the concerts were pushed back - did MJ only start rehearsing during this time? We all know how important rehearsing is to a perfectionist such as Michael so a 3 days of rehearsal is no where near enough!

Remember Michael hated touring and rehearsing. He didn't want to do the concerts in the first place so I am not surprised he didn't show up for rehearsal. Michael had no intentions of going to the UK. Everything that the public saw on TII was all illusions of MJ. I am sure he performed a little but not much. He didn't even have to do that much, afterall the general masses believe anything they see. Few ppl ever look beyond the scope of what's being presented. Nothing surprises me where MJ is concerned. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

I love the thought that he was the one that chose when he would "lay the performer mj to rest" Remember Randy Phillips said he had declined to perform at 02 at one point and then Randy got a call and it said "he's ready!" So he planned and he got ready (he had a year and likely way more to cross all the t's) And so it wouldn't matter if he said yes to 10 or 50 if we're right about this. Then he performed for his fans one more time and escaped. I know some people say he would have to have a more serious reason but we know how much he loved his fans and so rather than just hoax his death one day in Bahrain he came back for us and to say goodbye. It would have been hard on him even if it was what he wanted. He was saying goodbye to the fans closing a chapter that words cannot describe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjkate"
I love the thought that he was the one that chose when he would "lay the performer mj to rest" Remember Randy Phillips said he had declined to perform at 02 at one point and then Randy got a call and it said "he's ready!" So he planned and he got ready (he had a year and likely way more to cross all the t's) And so it wouldn't matter if he said yes to 10 or 50 if we're right about this. Then he performed for his fans one more time and escaped. I know some people say he would have to have a more serious reason but we know how much he loved his fans and so rather than just hoax his death one day in Bahrain he came back for us and to say goodbye. It would have been hard on him even if it was what he wanted. He was saying goodbye to the fans closing a chapter that words cannot describe.

Thanks for sharing my opinion. MJ didn't want to die...He was against "getting old" that means, not being able to shine as much as he used to, no more singing, no more dancing. When I heard of his death, I directly remembered of something that came to my ears when I was 12 (so in 1992) I don't remember if it's tabloid or not, but I remembered he was asked about what age he would like to die. And he answered "50" I remember wondering myself if 50 was old or not...and I was aksing myself "if I wait until 18 to marry him, and he dies at 50, how many years will I be able to spend with him ?  :D (be nice, I was 12, but really motivated  :oops: )
And he died before turning 51...

Michael LOVED his fans, so don't you think he already thought about his death ? How fans would react, how would world would react. How could he control this, and give the best to his fans. If fans lived his real death it could have been harder : having the image of a man not performing anymore, getting old, dying of cancer or something else...Who would still care among not-fan people ? It's better to have it burn in one single big fire, than watch the light slowly coming down... I'm sure Michael really thought about how he could end this the better way for his image, and for his fans. This way he will really be an idol. Still good health, ready for the show, and disapearing in terrible drama. Best he could give for his fans to love him always, as he always was ; young, strong, back on stage, the King of Pop...
I mean if he chooses to disappear for never come back, it's the best LOVE stuff he could do to his fans...Even better than coming back for 10 shows that only few fans could be able to see. What he did became a world event.

If he comes back, I don't know what he has planned to do : performing the show he hasn't done ? It would be really "no surprise"...If there IS a come back, I really wonder what for ? personnal, artistical, business...I dont find any reason.
I already talked about what would most people think about MJ coming back, I asked all my family, and they ALL answered (they're not fans) that they would feel "abused" and think he did it for money, to sell more records. They would think he's a freaky monster manipulating people's feeling for business issues. They wouldn't understand.
I think clues are here so that fans are aware, and understand his decision, but I'm really not sure it about preparing something for coming back.

Sorry not to think the same way as many people here. I don't wanna be hurting anyone's feeling, but I know Michael always kept his business high, making tough decisions, sometime forgetting about "friendship or business relations" he just did what he thought to be the best for his career, and the best to keep the love of his fans alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
First time I heard about MJ being back on stage I just couldn't believe it. He hated tour and concerts so WHY would he do this again.
I never thought it could be for money, from MJ , because I'm sure Mj knew he couldn't perform 50 shows, so he knew he wouldn't make a lot of money from all that. I mean, if he accepted only 10 show it's not a very big deal to be financially wealthy again. So knowing that 10 show is not very big for money, and that he would never be able to perform 50 times...When I heard about is death, I just told myself for once : OK that's what he sold ! His death. He knew they wanted him to make money, he knew he had nothing about performing to sell, so he had this deal to sell his own death, the final show of his life. Generating millions of dollars, leaving his fans with the image of a man WILLING to be back, preparing big stuff, a real Idol, killed during its flight. The best image he could give to end the life of MJ "the show man" instead of a man that disappeared after molestation trial, or a singer that did 10 shows and is gone to wait for his death in his big house of california...

It's cruel, but that what I thought  :oops: Now I really wonder about all this, but I just keep it in mind, and if he really did, I would just say that it's the best thing he could have done to put an end to "Michael Jackson".

This rings true to me.  He sold his "death"...  WoW... what a concept
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Whatyourheartsays i absolutely agree with you, in my humble opinion 02 conference and the "rehearsels" were his final appearences as the Michael Jackson that the whole world knows,i'm 100%sure that he is alive but unfortunately doubt that he will come back as the MJ we all know,however he has made some comebacks already-Dave Dave on lKL, the Saw man,the green man
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

CC

Quote from: "MashMike"
Whatyourheartsays i absolutely agree with you, in my humble opinion 02 conference and the "rehearsels" were his final appearences as the Michael Jackson that the whole world knows,i'm 100%sure that he is alive but unfortunately doubt that he will come back as the MJ we all know,however he has made some comebacks already-Dave Dave on lKL, the Saw man,the green man

HE DID THAT APPEARENCES FOR US  ;)  I´M 100% SURE THAT HE IS ALIVE TOO  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

mjboogie

Wow , now this topic makes me feel verrrry sad indeed. I know MJ luvs his fans but do you all really feel like he could stay away for the remainder part of his life? I suppose so.........I am trying to put myself in his shoes. ....he has been through enough in his life, he should be able to relax and enjoy watching his children grow up and enjoying life. But it truly is hard to accept. Soooo many people felt that MJ was a HUMAN BANK. :(  :( hard to let go miss him soooo much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions