loyalfan

SO WILL SOME BRAVE PERSON OUT THERE PLEASE SUMMERISE THIS FOR ME AS I AM SOME WHAT CONFUSED........XXXXX THANKS
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ adventureland  what's the relevance of the info you have posted - I'm a bit lost  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

liegi

I think we should write a petition asking for a clarification of all our doubts.  Why should the days that Michael practised be hidden from us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ the_gloved_one

It seems to me, MJ rehearsed on stage only on the 23. and 24.06.!!!

So not enough time to get the show ready. Its difficult for me to explain what I really want to say, because my english is soooooo bad. All I want to say is: A Multi-Million-Dollar-Show on one side and a very bad time-organisation on the other side. Thats all so stupid!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder that we don't see one rehersal for the song " This it is "!
The concerts are named " This it is "...so anybody thought he will sing this new song....but it wasn't on the playlist !
No rehersal, no coreographie...i never heard Michael sing this song.
Only at the screen credits you can hear this song....
 :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes there are only a few scenes when you see Michael...i mean evrey time without sunglasses...there you can feel Michael and see that he has fun and loves what he does.
My english dosn't make me able to tell all i think....there was so much to discuss, but i surch the words...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For me the show would not have finished until 13.07.

The only question to myself is: Went Michael into hiding or had AEG murdered him???

What did Randy Phillips say????? "DO OR DIE" .... that rings in my ears every day!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
‘Drugged, exhausted’ MJ ‘could barely walk’ during This Is It rehearsals
LONDON - King of Pop Michael Jackson used golf cart to whisk him to and from his car during This Is It tour rehearsals, because he was so drugged and exhausted he could barely walk, it has been revealed.

In the new movie This Is It, the late singer is shown as a master at work as he leaps around the stage at Los Angeles Staples Center.

However, aides have revealed behind the scenes he was a wreck who could hardly stand.

“Everyone in the house knew Michael was not himself, and was clearly under the influence of drugs. I was amazed at how he looks on film, because in the flesh he was a shadow of himself. He was thin, almost anorexic, pale and didn’t seem to have enough energy to walk across the room, let alone dance,” News of the World quoted concert promoter and friend Terry Harvey as saying.

“He had a sharp mind, but he was deluded, hampered by the drugs. He didn’t know what he was saying to people. To make his life easy he would just say ‘yes’.

“He was walking around in a daze like a zombie,” Harvey added.

Harvey also said: “To me that movie is all smoke and mirrors. Michael was struggling with his dance moves and schedule.

“Michael was not fit enough - he couldn’t pull off a tour if his life depended it. They took the best bits of the video and made it into this movie.

“The rehearsals were long days, and Michael was tired. He hadn’t been on stage for over 10 years and wasn’t used to the physical demands of long days. Some days he didn’t even turn up to rehearsals,” Harvey added.

A source close to the production said: “Michael was exhausted. Some days he barely said a word. He slumped down in a chair and would just get talked at. During one rehearsal he nodded off.”

Choreographer Travis Payne admitted Jackson, who died in June, used the golf cart to whisk him to and from his car, parked a few yards from the stage.

Both Payne and promoter Randy Phillips were worried about the star’s weight and mental welfare.

“He used to forget to eat because he was so focused and Kenny Ortega and I used to cut up his food and physically feed him,” Phillips said.

One friend said: “The hard work needed was just too much for him, and his mood became very dark by the end. He was a gibbering wreck.

“He shouted out, ‘They are pushing me and I can’t take it anymore. They are gonna kill me’.” (ANI)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Blame it on the buggy

. . . a golf buggy to take him the few yards to his car because he was so drugged and exhausted he could barely WALK.

In the new movie This Is It, Jacko is shown as a master at work as he leaps around the stage at Los Angeles Staples Center. But aides have revealed behind the scenes he was a wreck who could hardly stand let alone moonwalk across the stage.

Concert promoter and friend Terry Harvey revealed: "Everyone in the house knew Michael was not himself, and was clearly under the influence of drugs. I was amazed at how he looks on film, because in the flesh he was a shadow of himself. He was thin, almost anorexic, pale and didn't seem to have enough energy to walk across the room, let alone dance. "He had a sharp mind, but he was deluded, hampered by the drugs. He didn't know what he was saying to people. To make his life easy he would just say 'yes'.

"He was walking around in a daze like a zombie."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "adventureland"
@ the_gloved_one

It seems to me, MJ rehearsed on stage only on the 23. and 24.06.!!!

So not enough time to get the show ready. Its difficult for me to explain what I really want to say, because my english is soooooo bad. All I want to say is: A Multi-Million-Dollar-Show on one side and a very bad time-organisation on the other side. Thats all so stupid!!!

If Mike was only on stage for 2 days then stories of him being over stressed and over worked from rehearsals are truly fabricated. So he wouldn't need such drastic measures to get to sleep every night...  :lol:  I wonder where he would go when people thought he was going to rehearse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

topsecretgirl

Sorry I don't believe that story. We' ve all seen him in the pic when he's walking and talking to his son Prince. How could he do that if he was drugged all the time.
I just saw TII yesterday and I have to say I feel he wasn't able to do the concerts cause he really doesn't look well. He looks too skinny and fragile. He still dances pretty good for his age. But seeing him like that really hurts me. What was wrong? Why was he so skinny? In one scene when he's talking he really is out of breath.
After watching TII I must admit I think it might be possible he really did pass away :cry:
I hope you guys don't get mad at me for saying this but it's just my feelings after watching TII :oops:
Anyway I still have a very little bit hope and that's why I stay here no matter what till June 25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

after he died (?) there was a programme about the rehearsals at the venue prior to the staples - but cant find it on YT yet

so does anyone who

A) when the rehearsals started
B) where they were prior to the move to the staples
C) when the stage stuff was to be moved to 02

thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
LONDON - King of Pop Michael Jackson used golf cart to whisk him to and from his car during This Is It tour rehearsals, because he was so drugged and exhausted he could barely walk, it has been revealed.

In the new movie This Is It, the late singer is shown as a master at work as he leaps around the stage at Los Angeles Staples Center.

However, aides have revealed behind the scenes he was a wreck who could hardly stand.

“Everyone in the house knew Michael was not himself, and was clearly under the influence of drugs. I was amazed at how he looks on film, because in the flesh he was a shadow of himself. He was thin, almost anorexic, pale and didn’t seem to have enough energy to walk across the room, let alone dance,” News of the World quoted concert promoter and friend Terry Harvey as saying.

“He had a sharp mind, but he was deluded, hampered by the drugs. He didn’t know what he was saying to people. To make his life easy he would just say ‘yes’.

Harvey also said: “To me that movie is all smoke and mirrors. Michael was struggling with his dance moves and schedule.

“Michael was not fit enough - he couldn’t pull off a tour if his life depended it. They took the best bits of the video and made it into this movie.

“The rehearsals were long days, and Michael was tired. He hadn’t been on stage for over 10 years and wasn’t used to the physical demands of long days. Some days he didn’t even turn up to rehearsals,” Harvey added.

A source close to the production said: “Michael was exhausted. Some days he barely said a word. He slumped down in a chair and would just get talked at. During one rehearsal he nodded off.”

Choreographer Travis Payne admitted Jackson, who died in June, used the golf cart to whisk him to and from his car, parked a few yards from the stage.

Both Payne and promoter Randy Phillips were worried about the star’s weight and mental welfare.

“He used to forget to eat because he was so focused and Kenny Ortega and I used to cut up his food and physically feed him,” Phillips said.

One friend said: “The hard work needed was just too much for him, and his mood became very dark by the end. He was a gibbering wreck.

“He shouted out, ‘They are pushing me and I can’t take it anymore. They are gonna kill me’.” (ANI)

Which is interestingly contradicted by this testimonial by one of the dancers, Kriyss Grant :

"On the last rehearsal. "He was his old self. He was interacting with us, giving us suggestions, making changes. In the beginning, he let everyone else run things. Then, he was like, ‘This is my show. We’re going to do it how I want to do it.’ I loved it. That’s something I always wanted to see. I thought he was being taken advantage of in the beginning because he was older. … And you could tell he had something to say, but he wouldn’t say it. But that last day, he took over. He knew what he wanted. The dancers were like, ‘Good, he’s speaking up.’ The dancers had Michael’s back".
At the beginning there was a passive, weak, and barely conscient Michael, doing whatever KO would tell, and that on the last rehearsal all changed and he suddenly "was his old self" !
It's to wonder if the man at the beginning and the man at the end was the same person !!! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Now please think about this:MJ completed the rehearsals in just 2 days 48 hrs, but Kenny Ortega says he had 100 plus hours of footage.  Does this mean he is lying, or does he mean he filmed the dancers rehearsing on the other days without MJ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "yspadda"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

Which is interestingly contradicted by this testimonial by one of the dancers, Kriyss Grant :

"On the last rehearsal. "He was his old self. He was interacting with us, giving us suggestions, making changes. In the beginning, he let everyone else run things. Then, he was like, ‘This is my show. We’re going to do it how I want to do it.’ I loved it. That’s something I always wanted to see. I thought he was being taken advantage of in the beginning because he was older. … And you could tell he had something to say, but he wouldn’t say it. But that last day, he took over. He knew what he wanted. The dancers were like, ‘Good, he’s speaking up.’ The dancers had Michael’s back".
At the beginning there was a passive, weak, and barely conscient Michael, doing whatever KO would tell, and that on the last rehearsal all changed and he suddenly "was his old self" !
It's to wonder if the man at the beginning and the man at the end was the same person !!! LOL

first part  :(   :cry:  :(
last part  :cry:  :(  :?  :)  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions