Re: Dr. Adams - Murray is lying
March 11, 2010, 08:20:10 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Unless Murray had a gun to his head at the time of injecting, this idea is totally, totally ridiculous. If you are verbally threatened, you do not go ahead and kill someone. You seek help. Is he going to say MJ was going to kill him if he did not give him propofol. Right........ :roll:

that was exactly my point: how in the world is 'threatened' gonna be explained? a verbal threat does not justify killing out of self-defense if there is no 'point blank' involved, meaning any kind of physical threat. plus, the difference in size does indeed matter here. how is a 200 pound guy gonna feel 'threatened' and feels he has to kill another person out of self-defense without any weapon involved, especially when that person is 40 pounds lighter and a head shorter? i'm waiting on that explanation, so i can get a real good laugh out of that! anything else i would consider premaditated murder. cuz you're killing someone for other reasons that feeling threatened. it's just all BS, no matter how you turn it.  :mrgreen:  

my take on this is: nobody is gonna be able to construct a case out of all those contradictions, neither defense or prosecution. there is no solid (or fake/missing) evidence for anything that happened on june 25, 2009 or ever since then, so murray's gonna walk out a free man.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Raven

March 11, 2010, 12:15:13 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Unless Murray had a gun to his head at the time of injecting, this idea is totally, totally ridiculous. If you are verbally threatened, you do not go ahead and kill someone. You seek help. Is he going to say MJ was going to kill him if he did not give him propofol. Right........ :roll:

that was exactly my point: how in the world is 'threatened' gonna be explained? a verbal threat does not justify killing out of self-defense if there is no 'point blank' involved, meaning any kind of physical threat. plus, the difference in size does indeed matter here. how is a 200 pound guy gonna feel 'threatened' and feels he has to kill another person out of self-defense without any weapon involved, especially when that person is 40 pounds lighter and a head shorter? i'm waiting on that explanation, so i can get a real good laugh out of that! anything else i would consider premaditated murder. cuz you're killing someone for other reasons that feeling threatened. it's just all BS, no matter how you turn it.  :mrgreen:  

my take on this is: nobody is gonna be able to construct a case out of all those contradictions, neither defense or prosecution. there is no solid (or fake/missing) evidence for anything that happened on june 25, 2009 or ever since then, so murray's gonna walk out a free man.
Like I wrote earlier, an explanation for the strange "selfdefence" code may be that Murray was forced to murder Michael by a third party. The third party could be any person or group of people you can think of that might have wanted Michael eliminated. Some people may have threatened to harm Murray's family/children if he did not murder Michael, so Murray would become the fallguy.
Else I can not imagine how anyone could call this a selfdefence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

March 11, 2010, 01:17:27 PM
Call Michael Murray, .. so that the call to Adams, .. to provide propofol Michael Adams, Murray organized .. and everything .. went to a beautician office of another, .. "and who is? , .. and sedated Michael. What time was it?, .. and what not using it for "sleep," God give me patience .. there, all liars, media, and all have the mouth 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

word

March 11, 2010, 07:27:36 PM
Murray is a damn liar he killed MIchael,damn muderer but he won't get away with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 02:43:11 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I cannot wait for this damn court case to begin to see what Murrays defence is going to be!
You might be very suprised. One of the search warrant affidavits even mentioned "selfdefence" (!!) as the probable crime.

Killing someone is allowed in CA if it is out of selfdefence, to protect your own life or that of your family, but also your property.
However killing if you only suspect your life or property will be in danger is not enough, you need to have substantial evidence to proof your life was really in danger.

The probable crimes are summed up in the affidavit as codes, they are easily overlooked. The description of the codes themselves can be found on the internet.

In the affidavit codes were mentioned for "selfdefence" as well as "selfdefence with only suspecting" as the probable crime.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: yeah, i'd like to see how a over 6 feet tall, 200 pound guy explains being in the position to defend himself against a 5"9* tall, 120 pound guy after he already gave him a truckload of sedatives. then he had to use propofol trough a tube, so that skinny and totally stoned 'attacker' wouldn't kill him...yeah, right... :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: bvahahahaaahhh...oh man, sorry, but i was just imagining how he would explain that in his funny accent!
(like this: '...you kno' and den he attack mee. aand ai had tu administa de propofol, you kno...and den he drop ded on mee...but ai just wanted hiim to let goo off mee...so it wos self dafense, you kno...')

no offense, i know this is a serious subject, but that's just so ridiculous. this is 'the people against michael joe jackson' reloaded, just now mj is the one constructing the case. and they are on it like flies on sh!t, trying to make something up from nothing to construct their case. and mj is sitting somewhere getting cramps from laughing so hard... :mrgreen:

Michael was 136 lbs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 05:12:31 PM
Quote from: "simplyme"
I cannot wait for this damn court case to begin to see what Murrays defence is going to be!
You might be very suprised. One of the search warrant affidavits even mentioned "selfdefence" (!!) as the probable crime.

Killing someone is allowed in CA if it is out of selfdefence, to protect your own life or that of your family, but also your property.
However killing if you only suspect your life or property will be in danger is not enough, you need to have substantial evidence to proof your life was really in danger.

The probable crimes are summed up in the affidavit as codes, they are easily overlooked. The description of the codes themselves can be found on the internet.

In the affidavit codes were mentioned for "selfdefence" as well as "selfdefence with only suspecting" as the probable crime.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: yeah, i'd like to see how a over 6 feet tall, 200 pound guy explains being in the position to defend himself against a 5"9* tall, 120 pound guy after he already gave him a truckload of sedatives. then he had to use propofol trough a tube, so that skinny and totally stoned 'attacker' wouldn't kill him...yeah, right... :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: bvahahahaaahhh...oh man, sorry, but i was just imagining how he would explain that in his funny accent!
(like this: '...you kno' and den he attack mee. aand ai had tu administa de propofol, you kno...and den he drop ded on mee...but ai just wanted hiim to let goo off mee...so it wos self dafense, you kno...')

no offense, i know this is a serious subject, but that's just so ridiculous. this is 'the people against michael joe jackson' reloaded, just now mj is the one constructing the case. and they are on it like flies on sh!t, trying to make something up from nothing to construct their case. and mj is sitting somewhere getting cramps from laughing so hard... :mrgreen:

Michael was 136 lbs.

that is still at least 60 pounds less than murray, i think i even read he was 220 pounds. that would even keep it at an 80 pounds difference between the two.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

March 12, 2010, 05:13:45 PM

Like I wrote earlier, an explanation for the strange "selfdefence" code may be that Murray was forced to murder Michael by a third party. The third party could be any person or group of people you can think of that might have wanted Michael eliminated. Some people may have threatened to harm Murray's family/children if he did not murder Michael, so Murray would become the fallguy.
Else I can not imagine how anyone could call this a selfdefence

okay, then i'll wait to see when and how that 'third party' comes in... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

March 12, 2010, 06:17:49 PM
I dont think Dr Murray could lie straight in bed...

You got that right!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions