Was Michael playing clue games before this?
March 07, 2010, 05:02:24 PM
I was doing some thinking today and found myself with a question (this question may have been answered on the old forum, I didn't  start reading and learning until this one)

Is the reason everyone believes there are clues left in albums, media etc because this is what Michael has done before to communicate with fans. I am sorry, I would not be aware of that because some of you are much more knowledgeable about his ways. I just loved his music and knew some of his ways. Hats off to the ones of you that really really know him  :)

I know that Michael stopped performing some time back. Did he communicate with clues or games or something that told his fans that he wanted to perform again? or was there any other time that he did something like that?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Shout

Quote from: "reading_on"
I was doing some thinking today and found myself with a question (this question may have been answered on the old forum, I didn't  start reading and learning until this one)

Is the reason everyone believes there are clues left in albums, media etc because this is what Michael has done before to communicate with fans. I am sorry, I would not be aware of that because some of you are much more knowledgeable about his ways. I just loved his music and knew some of his ways. Hats off to the ones of you that really really know him  :)

I know that Michael stopped performing some time back. Did he communicate with clues or games or something that told his fans that he wanted to perform again? or was there any other time that he did something like that?

Clues, yes. I remember Michael speaking to the fans that he will perform in Germany. He spoke direct to his fans on his History CD published in 1995 his tour started in 1997. But if they were that hidden, well I think some of his "clues" are just some interpretations of fans and people who see things in a different way right now. A lot of fans  know for sure that Michael is a very symbolic men and that nothing!! is done by accident!

He communicated with his fans on the internet years ago when it wasn´t that popular and I remember reading in a Black and White magazine that one day he wanted to use the internet for something big. I must take a look on this article, maybe my memory plays tricks on me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Shout

Okay here we go this is what Michael said on his History album first CD after heal the world. It is a hidden message because there is nowhere written that there is a message:

Michael: "Hi, this is Michael Jackson. I wanna thank all of my fans in Germany for their continuing love and support over all the years. I hope to come and visit you all very very soon and perform for you. I am looking forward to seeing you very soon. Until then good bye I love you all. Good bye"

Oh my god. This memories are killing me. The greatest time in my life!!!! Thank you Michael for the best memories of my life!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

Oh, I forgot that he performed in Germany in 1995 on ZDF "Wetten dass!". I was too shy to go there and to watch his performance! I was young (12 years old) and not familiar witch Germany so I was very afraid of everything! But it was not far from where I was living... :x

[youtube:2xlo3w90]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS55i9FuFPo[/youtube:2xlo3w90]

LOVE LOVE LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Quote from: "Shout"
Okay here we go this is what Michael said on his History album first CD after heal the world. It is a hidden message because there is nowhere written that there is a message:

Michael: "Hi, this is Michael Jackson. I wanna thank all of my fans in Germany for their continuing love and support over all the years. I hope to come and visit you all very very soon and perform for you. I am looking forward to seeing you very soon. Until then good bye I love you all. Good bye"

Oh my god. This memories are killing me. The greatest time in my life!!!! Thank you Michael for the best memories of my life!!!!

That's pretty cool that he sent a message like that to his fans via the album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Shout

Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "Shout"

That's pretty cool that he sent a message like that to his fans via the album.

Oh yes this is really great and it is limited edition.

And that is why it is not impossible that he would do such things in another way (I mean communicate with his fans). I take a closer look on other information about him. I am reading a lot about him right now. The more I am  reading the more I can "see" but it is still confusing everything.

I am thinking about June 25 is it a coincidence that his project/concert "Michael Jackson and Friends" was on June 25 in 1999 and exactly 10 yeas later he dies???!

WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE  His final rehearsals for the show were on...June 24th in 1999 of course

10 years later
THIS IS IT!!!!
June 24 Final reherasals for TII
June 25 Michael "dies"...What more can he give

It´s all for L.O.V.E.

The press conference was made on March 19 for MJ and Friends by the way...

Michael and clues...maybe yes...

Michael (June 22 in 1999): "Let us dream of a tomorrow, where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation"

The truth will prevail....(da troot, sorry  ;) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)