READ THIS: Conversation with La Toya
March 07, 2010, 03:12:03 PM
What I have found: Memo: Conversation with La Toya and Jeffrey Phillips, 29. Nov. 2009

La Toya was in Germany for a TV appearance to tell something about her deceased brother Michael. This was 28th November 2009.

The next day (29th November 2009) Michael Jackson Fans and La Toya as well as her manager Jeffrey Phillips had an encounter in the hotel in Munich. Jeffrey Phillips worked with Michael for 20 years. He informed us on behalf of La Toya about some facts regarding Michael’s death, since La Toya was not allowed to speak publicly about it.

These facts are indeed partially published in books about Michael or the media. Nevertheless, partially these facts are to date unknown to the public.

We would like to emphasize, that all the information we received are based on a 45-minute conversation with Jeffrey Phillips and partially with La Toya.

1. Facts regarding Michael’s death

Michael was definitely murdered. The case has been officially ruled a homicide on January 2010.

? His doctor Conrad M. has been used and exploited (the fall guy)
[additional remark: Conrad M is allowed to practice again. He hasn’t been convicted for his acts. This is very unusual for the legal system in the US]

? Michael Jackson did NOT want Dr. M. to be his doctor
[additional remark: his long-time friend James Brown was treated by him and he allegedly did of cardiac arrest]

? La Toya Jackson, Jeffrey Phillips and one of his brothers were first there at Michael’s home

2. Development and background regarding Michael’s death

? Michael Jackson was already several hours dead when the emergency call was made [additional remark: the emergency call was made 12:21pm local time]

? Michael’s oldest son, Prince, was brought to Michael’s room house before the emergency call was made in order to witness that Dr. M. tried to rescue Michael
[additional remarks: apparently, Michael was already dead for a couple of hours]

? Dr. M knew already that Michael was dead at this time

? Michael was NOT in a coma as the media has generally claimed

?Michael had a minor problem with his liver during this time which didn’t lead to his death, however, it has lead to that the propofol which was injected by Dr M was not broken down in Michael’s body and this was lethal.

? Dr M should have monitored the effect of propofol, but he wasn’t in Michael’s room all the time. Dr M being a doctor should have known, the effect of propofol on Michael’s body

?important: on Michael’s bed was the contract between AEG Live and Dr M which was not signed, Dr M didn’t receive the 150.000,00$ per month he supposed to receive – it should look like as if there was a fight between Michael and Dr M which eventuated in Michael’s murder by Dr M (staged?)

3. More connections to Michael’s death

? Michael anticipated his death – he left notes in his room with names of those who intended to murder him, of those he was scared of, of those he despised, of those he didn’t work with any more or he didn’t want to work with any more. When La Toya and Jeffrey entered Michael’s house on 25th of June, they saw all those notes which were distributed in the whole house. The notes vanished shortly afterwards. During the conversation with Jeffrey Phillips he mentioned the names Frank D. (who wanted to pay in order to become his manager again), Randy P., John B. And Dr. Th. Th.

?Michael expressed for quite some time before his death: “they want to kill me”, which was dismissed as not serious

?additionally, Michael’s will was quite likely not signed by himself – La Toya and some media outlets mentioned these concerns as well. Furthermore, it is not up to date any more and was written by someone (his old lawyer Howard Weitzmann??) with whom he has nothing to do with any more for a long time. Jeffrey Phillips emphasized on behalf of La Toya that Michael himself would have never left the content of the will like this [additional remark: Weitzmann is the executor of Michael’s assets after he died]

? Jeffrey Phillips stressed the importance of the Beatles catalogue in relation to Michael’s death – Michael owned and still owns (his estate now) the rights to the Beatles catalogue: after his death the PS3 game: The Beatles: Rock Band was released

4. Information about the planned tour and rehearsal of „This is it“

¬ According to La Toya there was a very sarcastic relationship between Kenny O and Michael during the rehearsal for “This is it”, which was not based on respect regarding/on part of Kenny O [additional remark: e.g. one example from the movie “This is it” in which Michael says: “I do it for Ortega- Or-te-ga"- seems very sarcastic. Michael did everything only for Ortega who probably forced him to do so]

?scene in the movie of “Thriller” was shot one day before he died

? Jeffrey Phillips commented very negatively on the way Michael was treated during the rehearsal. One example is that Michael wore a very warm winter-jacket during the rehearsal, because he suffered ague (chills). Instead of going easy on him, he had to continue working. Jeffrey Phillips: “They treated him like dirt”

? Michael mentioned quite frequently in phone conversations with La Toya and Jeffrey Phillips that he definitely didn’t want to do 50 concerts and that he was convinced that he wouldn’t be able to endure those, but also, that he didn’t want to disappoint the fans. Even Michael’s daughter knew about that Michael was overworked “They don’t grant him a break” he told La Toya

Two fans had the opportunity to talk to La Toya personally after the conversation with Jeffrey Phillips

La Toya Jackson and Jeffrey Phillips explicitly ask all fans and friends to help to shed light on Michael’s death.
This can be done by distributing the content of this memo or to send information about mentioned person via the contact from on La Toya’s webpage. Jeffrey Phillips will forward everything to La Toya.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: READ THIS: Conversation with La Toya
March 07, 2010, 03:27:29 PM
so KO is not in the hoax? if theyre calling him out
what are the notes thyre talking about? and who took them?
this is strange! why cant the family say who is involved or go to the LAPD?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 04:30:03 PM
Did I read that correctly Murray was at one time James Brown's doctor? If that is correct this is the first time I heard of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 05:15:10 PM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
Did I read that correctly Murray was at one time James Brown's doctor? If that is correct this is the first time I heard of that.

Yeah.. that ones been muted before.

Im beginning to realise that the people we need to listen to are the Jackson family.

Not Kenny Ortega, not Randy Phillips, or Frank DiLeo or any of those.

Some of the dancers have told the truth.. the ones new to the business who have nothing to gain or hide..  the ones who love and respect Michael.

Even Karen Faye may have had valid points, but she failed to get them across properly.  That was her problem.  She attacked too hard.

I think Michael may have gone to the other side... and there are people out there who are perpetuating the lies and the bullshit to confuse people and get people away from the truth.

Maybe it was MJs time.. maybe God has a reason for this, so that people open their eyes to the lies and the evil that exists in this world.

Michael was one of the good guys.   We need to listen to his family.

Some of the brothers have agendas...   news has come out that some are badly in debt.  That may explain some of their odd behavour post Michael.

Im beginning to get peace and understanding in my heart about all of this.  

But i know next month will be hell when the trial starts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 06:11:52 PM
I'm not sure we can trust this 100%... Do you realy believe MJ was in permanent contact with Toy and her manager?

They both went inot MJ's bedroom to find the notes?

too awkward for me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 06:13:58 PM
Quote from: "LOVE seeker"
I'm not sure we can trust this 100%... Do you realy believe MJ was in permanent contact with Toy and her manager?

They both went inot MJ's bedroom to find the notes?

too awkward for me...

You just made me think.   TOY = LaToyah!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 06:19:23 PM
I am sorry but I find this hard to believe if MJ felt his life was in danger he wouldn't just leave note around the house and not do something to protect himself.I really believe he got out in time that the only thing that make sense. Why is his family so calm about  this and where are all his celebrity friends why would they let them get away with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 07, 2010, 07:01:23 PM
It states he left notes all around the house, obviously to be found.  My thoughts about this are that MJ actually knew what was happenning and left the clues so they would investigate this further.  But I still believe he ESCAPED in time.  I hope the FBI will do something with those notes and arrest the people who wanted him DEAD.  MJ is way to clever to let them take him down like that.  He had everything to LIVE for.....his children were the world to him, so do you really believe he would take something so illegal and lethal to help him sleep, especially if the kids could see him like that?????????

This is just my opinion, but If I thought my life was in danger, or that people were trying to hurt me, I would do whatever it takes to save myself......he didn't have any other options.  The only way out was death.  Marlon words....."NOW MAYBE THEY WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE".
When your a parent, you look at life differently.  As a single mother, I take extra care of myself, and don't take risks because my son needs me.  He is my life.  How would he live without me?????  He is nearly 7 yo.     :|  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 07:18:36 PM
Maybe there were threats on him and on the children , and he did not care todie if the kids would live trouble-free...

it's a very dark thought, but who knows?? :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 07:33:02 PM
@deedee..  what celebrity friends??  Did he really have any?  I mean...  really?   After 2005 he seemed very alone to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 07:56:15 PM
I don't know.....hmmm...I want to believe this, but I'm just so tired of hearing about the weak victim MJ. If I believe all these reports about him not wanting to do the 50 but being forced to or being manuiplated by KO and Randy P.  I just don't think that's the case. MJ was the manipulator, he knew how to get what he wanted and I cannot believe he got to the top and owned all of the song catalogs he owned, by being this poor little skinny mand who every body took advantage of . He knew what he was doing and he did not die on the 25th. He may have orchestrated the biggest hoax of all time and I just don't think he would have let himself be this victim
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 08:05:22 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@deedee..  what celebrity friends??  Did he really have any?  I mean...  really?   After 2005 he seemed very alone to me.
so true I really wish there was someone who would really fight for justice for him and not use him to make a name for themselves seriously I wish I could
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 08:19:21 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

You just made me think.   TOY = LaToyah!!!

oh man, maybe we shouldnt dismiss what she says..when ever she talks everyone is all like " oh its just Latoya"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 12:34:52 AM
The convo about LaToya commenting on the sarcastic relationship between Mike and Kenny O... don't you guys think "Ortega... Or-te-ga" quote from Mike is a joke between Mike and Kenny about Mike always saying a word and then spelling it out. That's something Kenny loved about Mike. Example: It's all for Love... L-O-V-E".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 03:09:25 AM
I don't know about this. I know we should trust MJ's family more then others, but how can we trust them if they are acting weird. For example, I would never let AEG organize memorial and burial for my son, brother if that's the case. How come they are complaining now and not then. If my brother was murdered I 'd scream and point my finger at murderer right away. Not burst out laughing in front of my son's house two days after he died, right Joe? I think Jacksons are crying now more then ever, which is again weird.
If CM is a fall guy, real murderers were at the memorial and burial, right? How could that happened La Toya? If you knew that they exploited your brother, how come you were there both services ( did somenone pointed gun to your head , again)?

With all the written above,I think family would never act this way if it weren't for the hoax.
If it turns out not to be a hoax, then this family (not all of them) are the coldest, manipulative family in the history of families :lol:

IT'S a HOAX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions