Venus

Re: READ THIS: Conversation with La Toya
March 08, 2010, 05:31:15 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
MJ is way to clever to let them take him down like that.  He had everything to LIVE for.....his children were the world to him, so do you really believe he would take something so illegal and lethal to help him sleep, especially if the kids could see him like that?????????

What if they threatened him using his kids? He would do anything to protect his kids (like doing 50 shows, allow Murray and stuff like that). He was so isolated so he couldn't make a step without bodyguards (who could be hired by people who wanted to control MJ) and strange people (Tohme Tohme and others).

To me KO is not on it (if it's hoax). I belive he works for Sony only, not Michael. All the good words he says is just to gain respect from MJ fans to make money on them (us), to mislead us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

the arabian nights

March 09, 2010, 04:16:11 AM
Quote from: "Venus"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
MJ is way to clever to let them take him down like that.  He had everything to LIVE for.....his children were the world to him, so do you really believe he would take something so illegal and lethal to help him sleep, especially if the kids could see him like that?????????

What if they threatened him using his kids? He would do anything to protect his kids (like doing 50 shows, allow Murray and stuff like that). He was so isolated so he couldn't make a step without bodyguards (who could be hired by people who wanted to control MJ) and strange people (Tohme Tohme and others).

To me KO is not on it (if it's hoax). I belive he works for Sony only, not Michael. All the good words he says is just to gain respect from MJ fans to make money on them (us), to mislead us.

the money generated from this is it the better for sony but also the family remember that the majority - well is it the family or is it the estate?

Ko says that he does not have a project at the moment - he is waiting to see what turns up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

March 09, 2010, 07:14:35 AM
Quote from: "Venus"

imo, if it is a hoax KO must be in on it. All the clues we found in TII must be at least known by KO.

The only possibility, if Michael is dead - then KO might give us the clues and hints to play with our feelings and lead us to the wrong direction. But I don't see a way that it is a hoax Michael staged and KO does not know about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions