When rolling a patient into an ambulance...
March 07, 2010, 12:22:22 AM
Correct me if I am wrong...but I am pretty certain that when rolling a patient INTO an ambulance, the patient's HEAD goes in first - closest to the front of the vehicle. If this is so - then how could the paparazzi have taken a head shot of MJ from outside the ambulance????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :shock: All of the equipment (oxygen masks etc etc etc...) are displayed towards the inner front end of the space where the patient is rolled in - not at the back by the door....it should be head first going into the ambulance...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is an exerpt from a website re: ambulance entry procedures:

Loading the Ambulance

Place the head end of the two-person stretcher close to the bumper of the ambulance, and make certain it is locked at its lowest level.
The EMTs stand on opposite sides of the stretcher, bend at the knees while keeping their backs straight, and grasp the lowest bar of the stretcher.
Hands are positioned at each end of the lowest bar with both palms facing up.
On signal, both EMTs stand and move toward the rear of the ambulance until the front wheels rest on the floor at the back of the ambulance.
Roll the stretcher forward and guide it into the front of the stretcher catch. Then the foot end of the stretcher is locked into place. NOTE: Load hanging and portable stretchers before the wheeled stretcher. Obstetrics patients may be loaded feet first so that it is easier to manage an impending delivery. Make sure that all patients and stretchers are secure before moving the ambulance.
 (Obstetrics: women about to deliver a baby...hey - unless MJ was about to deliver a baby...why would his face/head end be towards the door???)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Unless anyone knows of an ambulance that has side view "viewing" windows for papparazzi who want to take head shots of the patient????? Don't know but in this galaxy where I exist...ambulances don't have viewing windows on the front side end....and telephoto camera lenses, no matter how strong they are, cannot miraculously go forward, curve, and get a shot from a totally obscure angle from where you are standing - OUTSIDE THE AMBULANCE, AT THE FOOT END!!!???? :shock:

SOMEONE tell me please then, that there was not just ONE photo of MJ in the ambulance??? Is there any logical explanation to all this? Did anyone administering MJ help in the ambulance happen to have a camera? What..what...what...tell me what the "__" is this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OK. Perhaps I stand corrected. I've found some ambulances do have side windows, and some do not - depending on where you are. NOW THEN...two questions regarding the above video clip link of the interview of Ben Evenstad, the photographer at the ambulance scene...
1)...the side windows are SO darkened...how do you take a photo right there at the window with your camera - if you use flash, it reflects against the glass and there goes your photo - it's all no good...everyone knows that...even amateurs.
2)...Ben speaks of "..took a couple of pictures" (couple of pics? I thought there was only one?) And we all know, ANY photographer doesn't just click once...the camera keeps clicking...whether it is automatic or manual...you don't just take one photo..one single click....
3)...at 1:12 seconds into the clip, he STRESSES "...again, we don't know who's in it at that point.." referring to his lack of knowledge on who is in the ambulance...what a weird thing to stress...as though subconciously you DID know who was in it, and you DID know you were supposed to go act as though you were curious and had no knowledge of who was in it...and you HAD to let the public believe you had no idea...this was all about to unravel, that MJ was dieing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is a really great thread about all of this on the other forum, from someone who is actually a paramedic.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks Jessicakthx~I'll check it out.
Love your pics.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "50thstatebeliever"
thanks Jessicakthx~I'll check it out.
Love your pics.  ;)

Heeee, thanks :D

She has posted quite a bit of interesting stuff over there. She debunked the supposed ambulance audio before it was picked up by the media, too. She's quite an asset to have around. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hello everyone here...its me -> polly

what I think about this pic is - and i was working with a lot of photo programms -
I can see just one hand doing the CPR..... is that normally? (left arm/hand)
I always thought you need both hands ?

Tried to find out if a programm is able to "see" in details - but no chance.....

maybe its nothing.....not important, but i thought about this.....

and watch or look at the pic - you can see it like a mirror..... i mean the pic from the ambulance (MJ) and the red car..... the position of the photographer.....

camera position - photographer position......a.s.o.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry i forgot:

the distance of all things you can see (mirror).....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

A pic from pepsi accident abmulance:

This pic is also a little weird, isnĀ“t it?
No rush?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions