_EarthSonG_

Court Room was real?
March 06, 2010, 11:15:17 AM
I'm so sorry .... but this was a real case
At the same courtroom with the same Judge in the Murray case!
There is calender on the wall, the ragdoll sunflowers seems to be there also, and the taxi is there !
 :cry:

ok if MJ is really dead..........i am really sad that all these &?%%?&*?%$ is happening right now...
Seriously idk anymore, are we the puppet or what? Are we those who are they playing with us GEEEEEE ????

WHAT IS GOING ON ?????

TMZ,CNN,SONY,AEG,JACK5ONS, ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[youtube:ndvafa01]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpczFJpjgZI[/youtube:ndvafa01]
at 1:25

this scrared me .....................................................
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Harry

Re: Court Room was real?
March 06, 2010, 11:23:14 AM
Of course the courtroom is real!!!

All the speculations entouring the courtroom is fake..! But that doesnt mean MJ is dead...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My Hoax Channel : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

March 06, 2010, 12:17:10 PM
That this courtroom should be real is really astounding.

I would assume a judge as a person of respect not having toys around his desk.
I could only imagine this being toys for children that would have to accompany a hearing for some reason. But then you don't have such toys on the judge's desk - this is just ridiculous.
So is the calendar in pieces on the wall. Who will take such a wallpaper serious? Really?
The photo on the "court reporter's" desk at least was different.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If this is real "court life", then I must say as an outsider to the Californian and US law practice - I do have severe doubts about that as to many aspects.

Btw - interesting comments on false accusation of this "child molestation case" that was in court in 2008 dealing with "cases" in Santa Monica of 2000 - 2004.
I am sure Michael knew about the case of Mr. Beltran.

If you compare the bail of Mr. Beltran to the one for Mr. Murray, you'll notice immediately that there is a fish on the dock with Doc Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

xAmyx

March 06, 2010, 12:27:52 PM
Quote from: "Harry"

All the speculations entouring the courtroom is fake..! But that doesnt mean MJ is dead...  ;)

I agree lets not freak out at these things and presume it must mean he is dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
<div style="max-width: 500px;" id="_giphy_49M5fRnlrjdBu"></div><script>var _giphy = _giphy || []; _giphy.push({id: '49M5fRnlrjdBu',w: 500, h: 281});var g = document.createElement('script'); g.type = 'text/javascript'; g.async = true;g.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'giphy.com/static/js/widgets/embed.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g, s);</script>

MashMike

March 06, 2010, 12:29:43 PM

All the speculations entouring the courtroom is fake..! But that doesnt mean MJ is dead... ;)

I agree lets not freak out at these things and presume it must mean he is dead

AGREE TOO,THE COURT WAS REAL,THE CASE IS REAL BUT MICHAEL'S DEATH AND EVERYTHING SURROUNDING IT ARE NOT,HE'S ALIVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Kirsche

March 06, 2010, 12:38:00 PM
yeah of course the judge and the courtroom is real....I mean, the media and some people should believe it is real.... But this doesn't convince me, that MJ is dead....It needs a hell lot more to convince me, that he's really gone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

March 06, 2010, 02:02:36 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

I could only imagine this being toys for children that would have to accompany a hearing for some reason. But then you don't have such toys on the judge's desk - this is just ridiculous.
So is the calendar in pieces on the wall. Who will take such a wallpaper serious? Really?

If this is real "court life", then I must say as an outsider to the Californian and US law practice - I do have severe doubts about that as to many aspects.

Btw - interesting comments on false accusation of this "child molestation case" that was in court in 2008 dealing with "cases" in Santa Monica of 2000 - 2004.

If you compare the bail of Mr. Beltran to the one for Mr. Murray, you'll notice immediately that there is a fish on the dock with Doc Murray.

I think people read way too much into that court room deal. The court seem to be 100% authentic. The calendar on the wall is not wallpaper, it's just dates that court that probably show when court in is and when it is not, nothing strange about that at all.
No pun intended, but who are we to judge what a judge would have on his desk? These may have been presents from someone.

Remember to you it is a court, to them it is a workplace, so , in my opinion, anything you would have at your workplace they would have a theirs. We hold reverence in a courtroom but they it is not the kings quarters, it is just a room where you hold court and do the business of law.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

the arabian nights

March 06, 2010, 02:23:18 PM
finally  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2010, 02:34:42 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"

I think people read way too much into that court room deal. The court seem to be 100% authentic. The calendar on the wall is not wallpaper, it's just dates that court that probably show when court in is and when it is not, nothing strange about that at all.
No pun intended, but who are we to judge what a judge would have on his desk? These may have been presents from someone.

Remember to you it is a court, to them it is a workplace, so , in my opinion, anything you would have at your workplace they would have a theirs. We hold reverence in a courtroom but they it is not the kings quarters, it is just a room where you hold court and do the business of law.

While this may be true that this is their workplace, they do have private chambers and I would think that this would be the appropriate place to display toys.  I work in a large medical facility and the physicians spend most of their time in the exam rooms with patients but they don't "personalize" those rooms. They personalize their private offices. We also have limitations on what can be displayed for public view. I still find this highly unprofessional if it's "normal".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

the arabian nights

March 06, 2010, 02:40:51 PM
they do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

March 06, 2010, 03:42:23 PM
Maybe they didn't change it back cause they need it again in April :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2010, 03:59:42 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "reading_on"

While this may be true that this is their workplace, they do have private chambers and I would think that this would be the appropriate place to display toys.  I work in a large medical facility and the physicians spend most of their time in the exam rooms with patients but they don't "personalize" those rooms. They personalize their private offices. We also have limitations on what can be displayed for public view. I still find this highly unprofessional if it's "normal".

Really? When I go to medical facilities they frequently have toys for kids, magazines in the rooms and in some they have presents that people leave for them. I saw the neatest stress relief toy in a doctor's office I went to. When I inquired about it she told me that a patient had sent it to her as a present to ease her stress from working there.

I really don't find it to unprofessional. We are so much more relaxed than we used to be and not to mention that is California..lol (sorry if you live there)..it is the most relaxed place ever.

Everyone please excuse my frequent typos, for some reason, for the last year I skip words and insert words and carp....crazy I tell ya!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

_EarthSonG_

March 06, 2010, 05:03:12 PM
Well what i mean is that the Taxi and the Ragdoll wasn't place there by MJ to give us clues....
and of course i can't buy the fact that he is dead that's for sure there is to many things that don't fit in this story....

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 07, 2010, 01:55:30 AM
Quote from: "_EarthSonG_"
Well what i mean is that the Taxi and the Ragdoll wasn't place there by MJ to give us clues....
and of course i can't buy the fact that he is dead that's for sure there is to many things that don't fit in this story....

8-)
yeap
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 02:04:37 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "_EarthSonG_"

8-)
yeap

I've always thought the court room was real and those things were there because they belong to the Judge and not some hidden meaning. I don't find it odd or unprofessional that he had them there either.  I think sometimes we read too much into things.

However if people believe they were some type of "clue" , then hey it's their choice. No problem. I just agree to disagree with them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions