I don't know I can't imagine MJ popping up on June 25th I hope he does but I can't see it happening. I think this show is more about Jermaine than MJ. Why didn't Jermaine call it Michael Jackson Tribute something smple and to the point, this way it's all about Jermaine not MJ.
Imo this is the perfect way for the Jackson's comeback not MJ's.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I don't know why you guys are laughing because this is terrible news!If it is true, it means that Michael is NOT coming BACK! At least till June 8th! And I don't think that he will pop up in a tribute concert. I hated this news. I hope it will be cancelled and Michael comes back sooner!   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
I don't know why you guys are laughing because this is terrible news!If it is true, it means that Michael is NOT coming BACK! At least till June 8th! And I don't think that he will pop up in a tribute concert. I hated this news. I hope it will be cancelled and Michael comes back sooner!   :cry:

This is just Jermaine keeping himself in the spotlight & a place for them to make their comeback. Even if this does happen, it doesn't mean MJ is gone. It's a tribute concert, people who are alive get honored with tributes, it's just a concert for him put on by his brothers & sister. Chill, it's okay. & he will come back, if he wants to, when he's ready in his own time & his own way.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don't be so hard on Jermaine. Doesn't look like anybody else is even bothering to make a tribute show, and it isn't funny that the other artists scrammed on the idea of the one in Austria. It was a black eye.
Yes, he is the limelight but any hobo would be too if they were Michael's brother.

Say what you will butMichael was a lonely person when Jermaine left his side in the J5. He did work with him when the other brothers were doing their own thing and I have always known him to be verbal about Michael and his family . That is why so many people got confused about Jermaine being the oldest because Jackie was always quiet, and it just seemed like Jermaine was the oldest because he spoke with authority.

He has his quirks (endearing quirks), but the only reason that you can point them out is because he at least has the nerve to say something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "reading_on"
Don't be so hard on Jermaine. Doesn't look like anybody else is even bothering to make a tribute show, and it isn't funny that the other artists scrammed on the idea of the one in Austria. It was a black eye.
Yes, he is the limelight but any hobo would be too if they were Michael's brother.

Say what you will butMichael was a lonely person when Jermaine left his side in the J5. He did work with him when the other brothers were doing their own thing and I have always known him to be verbal about Michael and his family . That is why so many people got confused about Jermaine being the oldest because Jackie was always quiet, and it just seemed like Jermaine was the oldest because he spoke with authority.

He has his quirks (endearing quirks), but the only reason that you can point them out is because he at least has the nerve to say something.

I'm not saying Jermaine is a horrible person, neither was my mom, she's been a fan since she was little & she's 46 now. She's just saying & so am I that Jermaine loves the spotlight, he does & yes what you said is true, but he does have the tendency to make everything about himself intentional or not it just comes off that way, that's all anyone is saying, you don't need to get offended. It's just a part of his personality, but what you said about him in regards to his family & Michael is true. No one is perfect & for him, he just happens to get a little spotlight hungry from time to time. That's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK GUYS.....shame on those who are bashing Jermaine. Maybe the shows title is for Legal purposes. Maybe its from the heart for his brother. Some of you keep forgetting that they are "brothers." Blood is thicker than water. Lots of the bickering crap that some people believe is media hype. This family is very close and those words have  been spoken by Michael himself. All families have problems but at some point those problems have to become water under the bridge and forgotten about. Im betting the title is for Legal purposes. And if this is BAMs Day i dont give a tootin hoot whos name is in the title as long as we have MJ back in our lives  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :!:

You go Jermaine because i love you too. I love all you boys!! Bring it Jacksons!! We want to see this family reunited!! ALL OF THEM! :D  :D  :D  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Wonder why Randy is not part of this AGAIN?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
OK GUYS.....shame on those who are bashing Jermaine. Maybe the shows title is for Legal purposes. Maybe its from the heart for his brother. Some of you keep forgetting that they are "brothers." Blood is thicker than water. Lots of the bickering crap that some people believe is media hype. This family is very close and those words have  been spoken by Michael himself. All families have problems but at some point those problems have to become water under the bridge and forgotten about. Im betting the title is for Legal purposes. And if this is BAMs Day i dont give a tootin hoot whos name is in the title as long as we have MJ back in our lives  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :!:

You go Jermaine because i love you too. I love all you boys!! Bring it Jacksons!! We want to see this family reunited!! ALL OF THEM! :D  :D  :D  :!:

it's not that i don't see the brotherly love. and i'm pretty sure that jermaine means well. but it is very obvious that he is very much pushing this whole tribute issue and almost seeks opportunities in front of cameras to emphasize how much he loved his brother and how he has to keep his legacy going etc. there wasn't much seen of him before june 25, 2009, and all of a sudden he's 'michael's backbone'? that might well be, but how come we've seen so little of that until last june?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "loma"
8-)
*rubs hands together*
Perrrrfect...
MUAHAHAHAA!!
12 HD cameras? wow.
 :lol: its going to be shown on june 25 when he "died" yeah thats a big coincidence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

Quote from: "liril"
I feel really scared when I hear of these tribute shows.... :(
 but it airs when mj supposedly "died"  :?:  something to think about
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

Loes

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Funny thing is that Jermaine said on Dutch TV that the tribute will be in August...  :lol:

YES Souza, he said AUGUST in 2 different inviews this week !!!

Very strange ...  :roll:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Wonder why Randy is not part of this AGAIN?

My thoughts on this is.....maybe Randy is MJs wing man.  8-)  Maybe randy is with him and protecting him  ;)  Least thats what i am hoping. Randy and Michael were very close.  During the Geraldo interview randy was there with him in the studio. If the Jacksons make a comeback with MJ included....i bet you Randy will be right there with them but thats JMHO.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

I'll wait and see what Prince and JT's spokespeople say about this announcement. Remember the names that were scattered around last year for the other tribute? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Woah woah woah, lets not get ourselves too distraught over this. For one thing, as many pointed out already in this thread, This tribute concert is supposedly happening  on the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death with a list of performers who are LEGENDARY. Anybody over the age of 18 knows who Earth Wind And Fire is, as well Prince and the Jackson 5. Which brings me to my next point. How is it even possible for the Jackson 5 to even perform? Remember, Theres no Michael, and surely if they use any of his songs, they can't simply just use old recordings from the golden days and sing with an projected voice along with a song. That wouldn't work out at all! The Jacksons have grown up so that the audio wouldn't sync/match up at any level, and the tribute concert would just flounder if they were to do something like that, also, why specifically refer to the Jackson 5? I read earlier reports in late 2009 that there were rumors circulating around that the remaining Jacksons were to reunite as the jackson 4 and sing without Michael (if I happen to be correct) And the last interview VIA radio with Jermaine, still makes me highly suspicious. So why on June 25th, because on that year the king of pop left this earth and returned back home to see god? Eh...I don't care. Coincidental, I have no doubt in my mind that WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE KING, as the memorial suggested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Funny thing is that Jermaine said on Dutch TV that the tribute will be in August...  :lol:

I didn't heard that, but if he said that then it's pretty weird that it is going to be on June 25th now. :lol:

WAIT A MINUTE.....!!!! :shock:

Are the Jackson Family fuckin kiddin us ???? :x
on June 25th ???? Its exactly ONE year after.. they are supossed to go to FL and mourn his brother !!! :evil:
Not makin a tribute and havin fun ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions