mykidsmum

Re: Marks on MJ's hands
March 21, 2010, 08:05:00 PM
I just wanted to post on my own hand photo...look at the right one...how slender my thumb looks and on the left one how fat and thick.  Likewise my fingers all look slender and my palm longer than in the left, my palm looks short and square and my fingers short and stubby.  The lines where my wrist meet my hand even look different between the two pics, as well as some of the lines on my palm.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 21, 2010, 08:11:26 PM
sorry guys...one more...do we look good together?  Please say yes! :lol:
the one on the right is MY HAND AND NOT MJ"S! :lol:
Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:56:15 PM by mykidsmum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 09:00:39 PM
I agree that O2 is real MJ...  look at the pinky on the left hand.. the arthritis bump.  You can see it in loads of other photos too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

March 21, 2010, 09:09:15 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Seriously, I think MY hand looks more like MJ's than O2 dude's hand. Don't you see the hands are totally different?

Sorry Souza, I´m fond in palmistry and I´m accostumed to compare hands.
I´ve have seldom found a such a complicated and messy hand like his.
I dind´t expect to be different...

Look at all these vertical lines on the fingers (propitious, like antennas).
He also have lots of horizontals (obstacles).
Categorical double/triple lines on all the articulations (rare to find)
There are many many other aspects I see.

A double could fake many things, but not the hands.
They are the same 100% to me.

this two hands match, but i´m with souza on this... :roll:
this hand is from the guy who went to the clinic several times and looks like him but have the ear damaged like the ambulance picture, and the palm of the hand at the o2 dude looks bigger than mj hand, i really think was mj at o2 speech but when i loook this hands i doubt about it... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

March 21, 2010, 09:42:32 PM
It is fun to read, but there is no doubt in my mind, that 02-dude is NOT Michael.

Souza wrote:
I KNOW the angle is different, but STILL I see the hands are different. The fingers, the lines, the wrist. Under the pink it's round at O2 dude's hand and straight down on MJ's hand.

O2 dude is not Mike, I keep saying that. If you don't agree that's fine by me, but I stick to it because O2 dude doesn't even look like him.

The hands are completely different. Michael has an artist's hand, whereas the double has thicker fingers.
The wrist looks more like a raw chicken thigh to me with veins in it - sorry no insult intended, just a description to make the difference clearer. This person is not as intellectual as Michael, guessing from his fingers. More practical, I suppose. Michael has beautiful slim fingers and thumbs, not as thick as the double's - sorry.
The lines on their palms are totally different. Michael's hands have more distinct lines, they are older hands, as there are more life-lines. 02-dude has younger hands, it even looks as if he is wearing very thin plastic gloves to make them look older. Look at his wrist near the bracelet which shall cover the line where the glove's rim can be seen.
There are two Michaels at the 02 conference, one is the real one.
Michael's face is more elegant and without the slightly aggressive touch, which is shown in the body language, too. Michael would never behave like this dude. Watch him enter the stage - like a monkey.
Compare it with Michael on stage, when he held his Sony-speech in London. He walks like a LORD, that is such a difference. No-one can completely copy Michael, no double can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 21, 2010, 09:45:07 PM
Quote from: "onemoretime"
It is fun to read, but there is no doubt in my mind, that 02-dude is NOT Michael.

Souza wrote:
I KNOW the angle is different, but STILL I see the hands are different. The fingers, the lines, the wrist. Under the pink it's round at O2 dude's hand and straight down on MJ's hand.

O2 dude is not Mike, I keep saying that. If you don't agree that's fine by me, but I stick to it because O2 dude doesn't even look like him.

The hands are completely different. Michael has an artist's hand, whereas the double has thicker fingers.
The wrist looks more like a raw chicken thigh to me with veins in it - sorry no insult intended, just a description to make the difference clearer. This person is not as intellectual as Michael, guessing from his fingers. More practical, I suppose. Michael has beautiful slim fingers and thumbs, not as thick as the double's - sorry.
The lines on their palms are totally different. Michael's hands have more distinct lines, they are older hands, as there are more life-lines. 02-dude has younger hands, it even looks as if he is wearing very thin plastic gloves to make them look older. Look at his wrist near the bracelet which shall cover the line where the glove's rim can be seen.
Michael's face is more elegant and without the slightly aggressive touch, which is shown in the body language, too. Michael would never behave like this dude. Watch him enter the stage - like a monkey.
Compare it with Michael on stage, when he held his Sony-speech in London. He walks like a LORD, that is such a difference. No-one can completely copy Michael, no double can.

don't know whose right, but ya'll are funny  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

March 21, 2010, 09:47:47 PM
Look at the wrist though right by the bracelet. One is very different from the other there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 21, 2010, 09:49:40 PM

Souza wrote:

a monkey?  are you serious?  are you doing your research?  there are MANY MANY videos on youtube from people who have spent countless hours putting together footage of MJ entering onto stages and doing the same things that he has done at O2!  Did you even look at my photo's I posted?  Did you look at his left hand and his right hand (the one everyone is talking about)  They don't match but yet they are from the same time.  Please....scroll up and take a look at my pics again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 09:51:35 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I agree that O2 is real MJ...  look at the pinky on the left hand.. the arthritis bump.  You can see it in loads of other photos too

Yes, that's a very specific sign.
Also you can see these kind of marks in his hands, in pics from other Michael's appearances, I too think that it's ink.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

mykidsmum

March 21, 2010, 09:53:52 PM

Souza wrote:

are these artists hands you are talking about?  LOL...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 10:11:25 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

Yes, that's a very specific sign.
Also you can see these kind of marks in his hands, in pics from other Michael's appearances, I too think that it's ink.

Yes...  its not something that can be fakes, the arthiritis in the fingers.. and in the left hand pinky it is very prominent.  I have seen it in lots of photos in 2009 and clearly, 02 guy is real MJ as he also has this.

My mum has this.. and it makes the finger thicker..  hence why some people are saying his hands are not "long and artistic" looking as when he was younger.  MJ was suffering from arthitis in his fingers, and this is why they look different and thicker to what we are used to from the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 10:15:39 PM
This article here is really good:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It explains how arthiritis affects the joints of the fingers and can alter the look of the hands.

Ive also had a sudden thought.. this may explain the scars and marks in the autopsy around MJs wrists and hands...   Cortison injections can be used to treat the symptoms of this condition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 21, 2010, 10:24:20 PM
This article here is really good:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It explains how arthiritis affects the joints of the fingers and can alter the look of the hands.

Ive also had a sudden thought.. this may explain the scars and marks in the autopsy around MJs wrists and hands...   Cortison injections can be used to treat the symptoms of this condition.
if you take a look at the photos I posted of MJ giving the peace sign, you will notice on a couple of photos he has some bumps in the wrist, or nodules.  This can happen with people who have Lupus, as well as other things can cause this.  Most probably he had these removed and that is what caused the small scars because they are in some photos and then in more recent ones, not there.  But cortizone shots would explain all the puncture marks around joint areas on the autopsy report!  You are right about that I bet!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 22, 2010, 12:35:02 AM
I am sorry, but you are comparing O2 dude's hands with hands of MJ's with sunglasses and masks...
Please explain to me how you know that is Mike?

You know, I have made my point. O2 dude and Mike do not match, I guess time will tell.

Let's discuss this further after bamsday!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 05:41:43 AM
Hello,
i am very confused and can't say on witch picture we see Michael Jackson...the one who was black in the past....for me he looks so much bigger, the head so much bigger in the last 15 years but that's my opinion...
I found pictures from his hands in his youth....i know hands changes when we get older, but 50 years isn't old and the length of the fingers, the propotions from fingers to the hand must be nearly the same...also the lines.
Please take a look :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike