No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: Whoa! Two MJ's
June 12, 2010, 02:23:08 PM
REPOST from the Thisisalmostit thread

There is something not right about this video. It is not just Michael that is doubled but the children too. In that scene the duplicate Michael and kids just appears and disappears. It seems that someone has manipulated the original Hollywood TV video before uploading it. This is really weird...

The video is ZOOMED IN on Michael then at about 1:56 in the original video there is a jerk as if the video has been cut and edited and we are suddenly viewing  ZOOMED OUT video and the doubled images start after that between 1:57 and 2:02. At about 2:03 or so and we have the same sort of flicker in the video again and it ZOOMS BACK IN ON MICHAEL. But there is no Transitional video showing the zooming in and out, it is instant. One second Zoomed In the next Zoomed Out.

It appears someone is trying to make us believe that there are two Michaels shopping that day, when in fact it is actually manipulated video.

I took 30+ screen shots and if that is a real double of Michael, I will eat my shoe cause the kids are doubled and so are the other shoppers.

Screen shot of 2:03 where the video jumps/flickers

I have sent a message to Hollywood TV on youtube days ago regarding this. I doubt I will receive a response but you never know :lol:

hollywoodtv
Michael Jackson and His Masked Children Shop at Ed Hardy video

Something is not right with the video entitled "Michael Jackson and His Masked Children Shop at Ed Hardy" that was uploaded to your channel on April 27, 2009. Could someone at Hollywood TV please explain to me why at about 1:56 in this video there is a jerk as if the video has been cut and edited. Then Michael and his children are doubled?

These duplicated images start after that between 1:57 and 2:02. At about 2:03 or so and we have the same sort of flicker in the video again. It seems someone is trying to make it appear as if there are two Michaels shopping that day, when in fact it is actually manipulated video.

Why has this video manipulated before it was uploaded and who did this?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

I patiently await a response as this seems very unusual...

Thank you
Serenity
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2010, 02:33:15 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Mirror sorry folks not a double

Two of this girl too

Two Michaels but also two Princes

yes
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Victor

June 12, 2010, 02:43:35 PM
pics from the store.

it could just be an reflection , take a look at these pics

it is just a mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2010, 02:58:04 PM
it seems to be a reflection and it is not only MJ and Prince reflected, i think the lady mannequin is also there.
given the way mannequin is reflected the mirror might be like 45 degree angle

other people may not appear in the mirror as with such mirror position and angle, they might not be captured by it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2010, 03:15:03 PM
When you watch the video at 0.54 you see that both MJ's look to the right. From 0.54 till 0.56 you see that only the left MJ turns his face toward us.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2010, 03:18:11 PM
Quote from: "Misteryman000"
OK..let'S forget the double here and listen at the end of the vid when michael is going out the last sotre and get in the SUV...you can hear someone shouting about Farrah Fawcet....did'nt they died the same day?!

Quote from: "Misteryman000"
OK..let'S forget the double here and listen at the end of the vid when michael is going out the last sotre and get in the SUV...you can hear someone shouting about Farrah Fawcet....did'nt they died the same day?!

If you check out the Michael's video section i had posted about that from a totally DIFFERENT video. Thought that was REALLY strange. They asked Michael if he was going to see Farrah Fawcett

Could this audio be from something totally different? Here is Michael and his kids shopping once again. Michael no mask but the kids are wearing theirs

[youtube:4w1kbtos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OQ7WbbvTmA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:4w1kbtos]

Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

June 12, 2010, 03:26:21 PM
^^ ok, that's very scary :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2010, 03:30:24 PM
There are definitely 2 mikes, the reason it can't be just a reflection is because the people that's with the mike on the left are not the same people on the right, for example the guy with the red shirt. I believe the mike and kid doubles were for when the left so the real ones didn't get followed by the paps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2010, 03:39:01 PM
Another thing... look at the wall behind them from left to right you see a shelf, a mannequin, I can't make out what the one things is, but then a door and looks like another entrance or something, how come those aren't doubled?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

June 12, 2010, 03:45:17 PM
We talked about this months ago I am pretty sure the general feeling there were two michaels I can see two michaels it is not a reflection he must have been using a decoy that day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 12, 2010, 04:07:43 PM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
There are definitely 2 mikes, the reason it can't be just a reflection is because the people that's with the mike on the left are not the same people on the right, for example the guy with the red shirt. I believe the mike and kid doubles were for when the left so the real ones didn't get followed by the paps.

As I stated in a previous post there seems to be some sort of edit on this video. I am wondering if there has been two separate videos spliced together; two camera shots as the video has a noticeable edit point at about 1:56 of the original long version of this video. Also As I stated previously we are first ZOOMED in on Michael then instantly ZOOMED out without any transition or panning out of the camera. There is also no transition of the video just a jerk or flicker. It is not one continuous unaltered video. I make hoax videos I notice these kinds of things.

FRAME BY FRAME

1:56: Both Michael and the security guy seem to be on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE STORE and the Camera is ZOOMED IN. The security guy is using his cell phone

1:56 Next Frame: Michael is out of view behind a customer but we still the Security guy, still on his phone

1:56 Next Frame: All of sudden we are ZOOMED OUT. The camera did not pan out and people are NOW duplicated. The same Security guy now appears to be on the LEFT SIDE OF THE STORE. The security guy is no longer on his phone but we don't see him end the call and remove the phone from his ear, put it away etc. Please also notice the differences between people in the previous screen shot and this one. This reminds me of TMZ's little photo articles called "SPOT THE DIFFERENCES" or something like that.

As I also said previously there is some sort of edit done as can be seen from the screen shot captured when the duplication of Michael in that area of the store ends.

Screen shot of 2:03 where the video sort of jumps a second time and creates a blurred image

Not two Michaels mirrors and video manipulation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions