Larry Fortensky
April 09, 2011, 09:33:28 PM
I looked, but couldn't find anything mentioned about the photo of Larry Fortensky that made headlines on Inside Edition and Extra, and maybe more outlets.  As soon as I saw it I recognized the mask.  It was the same mask Michael wore when he and Debbie took off on her motorcycle.  The odd thing is that I can't find another mention about it, and none of the media outlets have the photo on their websites.  My thinking is that they realized that it was a photo of Michael, either recent or taken before June 25th.  I seriously doubt that it was Larry.  Has anyone else seen the photo?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Re: Larry Fortensky
April 26, 2011, 11:15:52 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
I looked, but couldn't find anything mentioned about the photo of Larry Fortensky that made headlines on Inside Edition and Extra, and maybe more outlets.  As soon as I saw it I recognized the mask.  It was the same mask Michael wore when he and Debbie took off on her motorcycle.  The odd thing is that I can't find another mention about it, and none of the media outlets have the photo on their websites.  My thinking is that they realized that it was a photo of Michael, either recent or taken before June 25th.  I seriously doubt that it was Larry.  Has anyone else seen the photo?

Interesting - I'm not sure what mask you are talking about and I haven't seen the picture but I'm interested in hearing what made you think about it. I'll try to find it too and if you do, please post it. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 26, 2011, 11:21:23 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"

Interesting - I'm not sure what mask you are talking about and I haven't seen the picture but I'm interested in hearing what made you think about it. I'll try to find it too and if you do, please post it. Blessings.

I found this article - but no picture. I'm still looking...

Elizabeth Taylor's last husband Larry Fortensky was seen wearing a bizarre mask to hide himself from the press.

The mask was the face of an old man, complete with a wig and long scraggly gray beard. Fortensky, a construction worker, was Taylor's eighth husband.

He was seen entering a motor home parked Fortensky's sisters property, in the little town of Menifee, California, about two hours outside Los Angeles.

Fortensky hasn't been seen in public since Taylor's death, but was finally spotted in the mask, which he wore to disguise himself from photographers.

59-year-old Fortensky has been a virtual recluse for years. He's reportedly broke and unemployed.

His ex-wife, Karin Fleming, who married Fortensky before Taylor, tells London's Daily Mail: "What has happened to Larry is sad. He has no motivation. He sleeps in until noon every day. He's not the person that Elizabeth loved and married. That person is gone."  

Fortensky seems determined to stay out of the spotlight and he's going to bizarre lengths to prove it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 26, 2011, 11:34:20 PM
Right. That was the story with the photo shown on The Insider.  Isn't it weird that the photo can't be found on any of the tabloid websides?  The mask is the same mask Michael wore when he and Debbie were riding around on her motorcycle.  There is a video clip of that somewhere.  I'll try to locate it.

By the way, I don't believe for one sec that that was Fortensky behind that mask.  That body did not match.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

May 07, 2011, 10:44:27 PM
Entertainment Tonight ran an interview with Larry yesterday and again on Monday.  Taped recently after Elizabeth's death.  Now I  know that photo had to be of Michael.  It definitely was not Larry.  He is way too overweight.  Besides, he changed so much, I don't think anyone would recognize him.  No need for masks. The only question now is when was the photo taken?  It was shown with the news of Larry living on his sister's property.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions