We appreciate the time and effort it takes to run a forum like this. I was an old member of the old board and was happy to see you guys open this. Don't let the rumours get you down. The internet is cruel place! I ran a celebrity charity for a few years and the same shit went on there. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANK YOU! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I seems like some people still don't understand MJ at all and they call themselves fans?

MJ represents LOVE and peace, and forgiveness.  Why are people judging and attacking others????????? Shame on you!!!  Michael would be absolutely devastated if he is reading this.  Have you not learnt anything from MJ's trials and tribulations??????  Did he suffer in vain???????   Start acting....... and stop reacting.  This is not an EGO TRIP OR BASHING FORUM.  WE ARE UNITED BECAUSE WE BELIEVE.  LETS STAY THAT WAY.
I THANK MO AND SOUZA FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK AND TIME THEY HAVE PUT INTO THIS FORUM.  WITHOUT THEM, I WOULD BE LOST.   THIS IS THE PLACE I CALL HOME.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:P You guys rock and thanks so much for what You do!! I truly admire Your brilliance in setting up this site as well as all Your clued up investigating and introducing and sharing new ideas, You guys give this site a lot of value and direction or things not yet thought of but to think about!! You have more SKILLS at Your disposal than I have to ever even produce a site let alone something this great is beyond me, so thanks again and  much L.O.V.E to You and everyone here. and sometimes also  it  just helps to have people on board and being a sense of direction that don't necessarily have so much emotional investment like some of us , as not saying it does but it can help see things from the outside more clearly sometimes!! I 'd love to meet You guys as You would be very interesting to talk to , solving the problems of the world with Your clued up heads it would be an invaluable experience( and I am not saying that to be a what You call it, our slang could be totally bad for where You are from, but I am not saying this lightly or to win brownie points), I truly enjoy and value good diploamtic intelligent conversation . So I take my hat off to You and am really sorry for any abuse or questioning and it is such a big thing You are doing!! Thanks again from the bottom of my heart !! 'I love You More'  take it easy and much L.O.V.E peace and light to You both!!
all my love
Michelle
New Zealand xoxoxoxoxo ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I had someone in youtube email me that she believed that many of the hoax sites were set up to get the people believing that MJ was alive when he actually wasn't alive.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
I had someone in youtube email me that she believed that many of the hoax sites were set up to get the people believing that MJ was alive when he actually wasn't alive.  

That's the point, we get a lot of PM's, mails and comments about that. I don't know about the other sites, but this site was definitely not set up for that purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I must say that you handle this much  better than I would. When people throw dumb crap at me... I am inclined to throw it right back at them. Plus, I have a sick sense of humor.

When people have made up their minds, they will believe what they want to believe. My twisted warped response might have been "Yeah...I am on the payroll. What's it to ya? Are you pissed that you didn't think of it first?"  

There's not a lot that the other person can say after that.  :lol:

Hah! Well you should hear me behind my screen sometimes! Luckily I can still control my fingers and read it over before I click 'submit'. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

That's the point, we get a lot of PM's, mails and comments about that. I don't know about the other sites, but this site was definitely not set up for that purpose.

I wonder though if that could be true? What would be the purpose in that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

by ~Souza~ » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Infinitylady wrote:

Souza,

Well, I am glad you have cleared this up.
 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza,
Are you suuuure? Or are you just trying to play mind control games with us? LMAO!!!!  :lol:

...Im kidding of course
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol: @ Jacksonologist
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

Souza,
Are you suuuure? Or are you just trying to play mind control games with us? LMAO!!!!  :lol:

...Im kidding of course

Oh yes, and when I snap my fingers, you will all sit up like puppies and obey me! LMAO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EITHER WAY...IM STAYIN!!!! I LOVE IT HERE. NOW LETS FIND OUR BABY DADDY MJ <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Grace

This is too funny.....

The hoax forums have been set up to mindcontrol people?
People are forced to sign up and believe in a hoax?
People are doing what they are doing unconsciously?

Who has called anybody in here, who has decided that anybody here must believe that Michael is alive?

If somebody reads the forums and decides to sign up on one or the other - could it be that the decision to sign up was executed by that individual on a basis of a free personal will, attraction to the idea, interest or pure curiosity or would we assume that the person was forced by some mean mindwash brainwash mindcontrol unknown new webweapon thingie to sign up and instantly believe that Michael Jackson did not die as published?

Those who think they are being controlled on this or other forums, please check your batteries and take them out for a second.  :shock:  Thanks.  :mrgreen:

This is the most funny pink rabbit parade that was proposed to me today.
Don't do it again pls or I will begin to die laughing and my neighbours would be forced to call 911 - and I'm afraid that wouldn't help so please....
;)

P.E.A.C.E. - we are a big family, not a class.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Souza,

...Im kidding of course

Oh yes, and when I snap my fingers, you will all sit up like puppies and obey me! LMAO

ruff, ruff!!!  roflmao!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza,

...Im kidding of course

Yes, we are all Mo and Souza's biyatches!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Honestly, it's ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."