Re: The Slipup-list.
March 11, 2010, 04:16:06 PM
You are right.  After thinking about what an "obvious" clue that would be, I realized that it might not have been a clue after all.  I did some checking and found out that there was a "Why did I get married" that came out in 2007.  Sorry, I got excited over nothing.

Still, it does kinda give us a hint that Michael and Janet weren't as close as we thought they were.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Kirsche

March 21, 2010, 02:48:42 PM
The guy who was interwieved by ET about the green men in WATW

"It was Peter Torcinis idea to put him..to put them into the video....."

LOVE IT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

March 21, 2010, 10:47:00 PM
they celebrated the wedding anniversary on may 15 at an indian restaurant
I have a pic of it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 10:54:21 PM
Quote from: "Hoaxornot"
they celebrated the wedding anniversary on may 15 at an indian restaurant
I have a pic of it

please post it. WE LOVE PICS!!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

March 21, 2010, 11:08:59 PM
sorry was on the 3th of May not the 15th
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 11:10:45 PM
May 13th sorry my typing is horrible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

March 22, 2010, 09:30:04 AM
great picture.....I have to says that's a really good looking family :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

April 26, 2010, 03:15:17 AM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I thought Id try and post a list of all the slip-ups made in the media by people who knew Michael. These are not the exact quotes but if Im totally wrong then please correct me.

If you know any slipups then please post every single one that you've found either on audio, video or text on the internet by the people who knew him.

Dancer from TII on Holland talkshow, talks about Michael in present tense. The host asks him why he is speaking of MJ in present tense as if he is not really dead and the dancer replies saying: ''But he isnt dead, not for me. I can feel him, in the life experiences I now have. I can still feel he is there for me''.

Benjamin the paparazzi, whilst interviewed on norweigan TV he was asked how much he made for the last photo taken of MJ, he replied ''Chris me and the other people that were there that day and the other day and uh..'' looking very uncomfortable and embarrased. Ive seen this guy in other interviews and most times he is often arrogant and confident.

LaToya, after the memorial at Staple Centre the Jackson sisters greet the fans and LaToya talks about Michael in present tense saying ''Thank you for coming and thank you for your support. Michael loves you all so much. His family comes first and his fans come second. He is watching every single one of you and he loves you so much''.

Jermaine at the premiere of TII, on Larry King Live: ''This is it. But this is really not this. This is not the final curtain, no''.

Randy Phillips interviewed through a phone call: ''Michael said thank you for getting me this far, I can take it from here. Whatever happened that morning, I was at the hospital when he arrived but whatever happened that morning certainly wasnt something that he ever thought or planned''.

Arnie Klein, interview LKL: ''He was probably the most talented actor...''

Hi There! I do not know what to say. Forgive me as my English is not good.  I am very very sad, still very sad about Michael's death.  I went thru a lot just to know what my heart wants for him.  Or God wants him to be.  I have been using much of my time since his 'passing' to find hope of his well-being coz I really want him to be alive.  My friends do not believe me and cannot understand my profound sadness.  They asked me what would I gain out of this (the time of wanting to know him being alive)?  He is Michael Jackson & u are just a fan.  Ultimately, even he's alive, he has to live his life.  Their point is I have to live my life till fullest.  Take one day at a time.  I understand their concerns and points.  However, I really do not understand what I want from MJ to be alived.  I can admit MJ has indeed touches my life througout my life at certain point of my own struggles and difficulties.  I feel very connected to him thru his songs & music & everything.  I know how one feels to get addicted to presciption drugs.  I had quitted my presciption drugs and then after MJ "died", I thought I could handle it by joing the Hoax discussions or even viewing all the MJ is alive theories, I was wrong, I got hit when I questioned the persons who made the vids, I was teased by my own friends and family member that they are thinking I am real nuts/crazy, I cannot talk to any of my friend, if even I talked abt MJ too much, they laughed in their heart and I know it.  All of that was okay.  Until I tried to talk to MJ in This is it web-page, I shared with him and just recently I shared with him I saw him in the Jackson 5 Dynasty, I thought just share.  When friends asked me where and now it had been removed, I cannot say I have passed message to TII feedback, I am not sure whether it was MJ or his management removed him, from that originally to be 9 mins clip reduced to 7mins plus clip.  I went back to TII and feedback again,  I felt very betrayed. I never betray him and I shared here because it is hoax page--it is relevant.  Then, I relapsed.  I took 3 heavy-duty sleeping pills to get high.  Then, I got hooked again.  I was so high and I went back to TII and I wrote something to MJ and then the next day I wrote to him and apologized because I really forget what I did, I have a vague memory but I am not sure when I woke up.  I want my life back.  A drug-free life.  I wanna MJ to know ur fans though many, please treasure each of them.  I do not expect u to know my whole life.  I do want my life back.  I love MJ.  I do not understand why u have to do this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 04:38:03 PM
Guys when Kenny says he brought Michael into the room with him to help put the footage together to make a movie he could be refering to a different Michael...I mean there was a Michael Bearden, who was the Musical Director...c'mon now lol don't forget about im...I'm sure if Kenny said THE EXACT same thing twice its not a slip up he probably means Michael Bearden...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

May 17, 2010, 11:54:19 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Guys when Kenny says he brought Michael into the room with him to help put the footage together to make a movie he could be refering to a different Michael...I mean there was a Michael Bearden, who was the Musical Director...c'mon now lol don't forget about im...I'm sure if Kenny said THE EXACT same thing twice its not a slip up he probably means Michael Bearden...

yeah maybe, but they were talking about MIchael ( Jackson) right before he said that...And I think this woman asked a question abput Michael (Jackson) and the movie ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

May 25, 2010, 03:20:50 AM

Hi There! I do not know what to say. Forgive me as my English is not good.  I am very very sad, still very sad about Michael's death.  I went thru a lot just to know what my heart wants for him.  Or God wants him to be.  I have been using much of my time since his 'passing' to find hope of his well-being coz I really want him to be alive.  My friends do not believe me and cannot understand my profound sadness.  They asked me what would I gain out of this (the time of wanting to know him being alive)?  He is Michael Jackson & u are just a fan.  Ultimately, even he's alive, he has to live his life.  Their point is I have to live my life till fullest.  Take one day at a time.  I understand their concerns and points.  However, I really do not understand what I want from MJ to be alived.  I can admit MJ has indeed touches my life througout my life at certain point of my own struggles and difficulties.  I feel very connected to him thru his songs & music & everything.  I know how one feels to get addicted to presciption drugs.  I had quitted my presciption drugs and then after MJ "died", I thought I could handle it by joing the Hoax discussions or even viewing all the MJ is alive theories, I was wrong, I got hit when I questioned the persons who made the vids, I was teased by my own friends and family member that they are thinking I am real nuts/crazy, I cannot talk to any of my friend, if even I talked abt MJ too much, they laughed in their heart and I know it.  All of that was okay.  Until I tried to talk to MJ in This is it web-page, I shared with him and just recently I shared with him I saw him in the Jackson 5 Dynasty, I thought just share.  When friends asked me where and now it had been removed, I cannot say I have passed message to TII feedback, I am not sure whether it was MJ or his management removed him, from that originally to be 9 mins clip reduced to 7mins plus clip.  I went back to TII and feedback again,  I felt very betrayed. I never betray him and I shared here because it is hoax page--it is relevant.  Then, I relapsed.  I took 3 heavy-duty sleeping pills to get high.  Then, I got hooked again.  I was so high and I went back to TII and I wrote something to MJ and then the next day I wrote to him and apologized because I really forget what I did, I have a vague memory but I am not sure when I woke up.  I want my life back.  A drug-free life.  I wanna MJ to know ur fans though many, please treasure each of them.  I do not expect u to know my whole life.  I do want my life back.  I love MJ.  I do not understand why u have to do this.

@Rabbitmj
I understand pain, I DO.Many people in here do. And MANY understand your pain relating to your connection with Micheal Jackson. But, taking pills, forgetting things you are have posting on other forums,and your patten of lost and frantic writing is beyond what someone can just share with strangers. It's hard to get the attention you need in a forum. PLEASE PLEASE FIND SOMEONE to speak too. IF YOUR FAMILY or Friends Don't hear you Find Someone who will. Insist on a life without PILLS numbing your pain. Pill one, two, three may not, BUT PILL FOUR will most likely kill you. They don't get you high, they take you down very very low into a FOREVER SLUMBER. There are to many other ways to cope! PLEASE find hope and help. USE Michael as a guide to what is pure and good in life. YOU want your life back??? TAKE IT!!!

Ok, on to the forum thread. This list is really good. I had not caught many of them before this. And, if you place them in  context of when,where, and who it really does paint a clearer picture of people who ARE NOT good at keeping secrets.
Some people are exceptional liars, but can not keep from telling Just Someone about something oh so GOOOOODDDD-for the life of them. Imagine what could be oh so goooood. LOL. (thanks for your work on this guys!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

June 10, 2010, 03:38:54 AM
Quote from: "Rabbitmj"

Sweetheart, Hi Im Julie, I want to send you a huge hug right now and tell you that just a few months before we lost Michael, I lost my father suddenly as well.
If you need a friend to talk to, and someone to listen to you, who won't judge you or laugh, I will always be here for you and my shoulder is yours <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

June 12, 2010, 03:08:53 PM
I have an addition:

Prince Michael (2010 Grammy Speech): "... we would also like to thank your fa- the fans.."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

June 24, 2010, 08:27:57 PM
Reading all this im surprised with all that was found. i enjoy coming here and reading the posts.. keeps me going. i finally joined this after following it for a while ^_^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2010, 04:12:50 AM
The MAJOR thing that caught my attention and MADE me a true believer in the death hoax was the difference between PAIN and PAINS at the memorial! If that wasnt a dead giveaway then idk what it is! Not to mention Marlons speech, of all the memories that he has of Michael, why did he choose to tell a story about Michael in a disguise!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions