Re: Debbie Rowe at Forest Lawen
March 04, 2010, 07:19:03 AM
To me the clues are winning from the fact that debbie rowe cries at forrest lawn, but i dont know why she really cries maybe to much emotions to deal with ? I am very emotional to since june 25 2009 ,i cry al the time if something gets just a little to much ...its hard to deal with everything what is going on dont you agree ? i can be wrong offcourse  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 07:48:22 AM
Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Quote from: "JJ"
Hmmm i think Debbie would know about the hoax cause i think she will still be talking to her kids.
I think this is it people. We have to accept that Michael is dead.
God has given the world an angel and the world abused the angel. Now God took his angel back.
Farewell Michael... rest in peace  :cry:

This why I distrust in God.
Sure Michael was abused but God taken him too soon. WAY TOO SOON!!!

Please don't distrust God. It's not God's fault what happened, it's man's fault.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 04, 2010, 07:54:53 AM
Of course she knows about hoax. Why she chose March 3? She knew fans will be at Lawn that day. It didn't convince me. I need more prooves! After 8 month you start doubting of someones cry? Pff.. Keep hope alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

March 04, 2010, 08:04:33 AM
Quote from: "vilte90"
Of course she knows about hoax. Why she chose March 3? She knew fans will be at Lawn that day. It didn't convince me. I need more prooves! After 8 month you start doubting of someones cry? Pff.. Keep hope alive.

I think the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

Tina K.

March 04, 2010, 08:06:33 AM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Quote from: "vilte90"

I think the same.
Yes, it's the same group of fans that visits every month the third...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 04, 2010, 08:10:11 AM
I don't know what to think no more. But I've started to think that we're all in a game of someone(s)! Who are these TMZ, and TIAI? All of them are trying hard to convince us that he's alive. Why didn't TMZ showed these pictures?  Who are these people and are they paid? TIAI wrote that Michael was going to come back on Halloween but then it was delayed and then they wrote that after Jan. 25th the delay is not going to be that long. But today they redirect a picture of 4th of July celebration! What does it mean? Now they delay the comeback to 4th of July? Why would Michael delay the comeback from 2009 Halloween to 2010 July? He would think that we were suffering a lot by these Murray case, his brothers calling us crazy and Randy's tweets. They all look very real and he would think about us and what we would feel about all of these. There's one more thing that bugs me all the time. I hope this is not disrespectful because that's NOT my intention. And I hope I don't get banned but I have to ask it. Why Souza and Mo created a hoax forum since they're NOT even fans? I appreciate their hard work and read their blogs with a big interest. But still I don't get why random people who are not even fans create a hoax forum and make all these investigations, write detailed long blogs? Are these people TMZ, TIAI, Souza and Mo trying to make us believe that he is alive and if it so why? I don't know you guys but I don't feel good about it no more :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

March 04, 2010, 08:10:24 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Speaking of beLIEve...Stevanna, Genevieve, Donte & Jaafar all have formspring (it's a site where people can ask you any questions & you answer them. I know they are real because all of their facebooks are verified & that's where they have the links to their formsprings. Anyways, on Jaafar's someone said beLIEve & his reply was...."no". Does he know what that means? He just replies no & nothing else, like he knows what it means.

Debbie is very sincere and caring person. She always loved and cared about Michael. She wouldn't fake her greif because IMO there is no hoax. Just because family did not show his body doesn't mean he is alive. And other strange things that happened with everything with MJ's death is nothing strange, just some people jumped in denial and looking for something in everything to support their believe that he is alive.  Too bad that all this energy is wasted on something that is not there instead of looking for justice for Michael.
As for Genevieve, her formspring page is here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

March 04, 2010, 08:13:51 AM
I have the height of respect for Debbie Rowe, She gave Michael the children he wanted so much & Michael knew he could trust her & to this very day Michael can still trust her... ;)
Of all the people out there speaking about Michael she is not one of them & I believe she truely loves Michael, If I was at F.L I would have given her the biggest hug, We all now have a much bigger insight into the life that Michael had to endure & Debbie was a part of it......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Datroot

March 04, 2010, 08:16:29 AM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Quote from: "teine21"
Speaking of beLIEve...Stevanna, Genevieve, Donte & Jaafar all have formspring (it's a site where people can ask you any questions & you answer them. I know they are real because all of their facebooks are verified & that's where they have the links to their formsprings. Anyways, on Jaafar's someone said beLIEve & his reply was...."no". Does he know what that means? He just replies no & nothing else, like he knows what it means.

Debbie is very sincere and caring person. She always loved and cared about Michael. She wouldn't fake her greif because IMO there is no hoax. Just because family did not show his body doesn't mean he is alive. And other strange things that happened with everything with MJ's death is nothing strange, just some people jumped in denial and looking for something in everything to support their believe that he is alive.  Too bad that all this energy is wasted on something that is not there instead of looking for justice for Michael.
As for Genevieve, her formspring page is here:

Forgive me but if, in your HO there is no hoax, perhaps you should review why you come to this HOAX site.  Not meaning to sound rude or anything but if you are suggesting we are in denial, then may I suggest you join those who believe MJ is dead.
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 08:22:25 AM by Datroot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

March 04, 2010, 08:18:07 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I don't know what to think no more. But I've started to think that we're all in a game of someone(s)! Who are these TMZ, and TIAI? All of them are trying hard to convince us that he's alive. Why didn't TMZ showed these pictures?  Who are these people and are they paid? TIAI wrote that Michael was going to come back on Halloween but then it was delayed and then they wrote that after Jan. 25th the delay is not going to be that long. But today they redirect a picture of 4th of July celebration! What does it mean? Now they delay the comeback to 4th of July? Why would Michael delay the comeback from 2009 Halloween to 2010 July? He would think that we were suffering a lot by these Murray case, his brothers calling us crazy and Randy's tweets. They all look very real and he would think about us and what we would feel about all of these. There's one more thing that bugs me all the time. I hope this is not disrespectful because that's NOT my intention. And I hope I don't get banned but I have to ask it. Why Souza and Mo created a hoax forum since they're NOT even fans? I appreciate their hard work and read their blogs with a big interest. But still I don't get why random people who are not even fans create a hoax forum and make all these investigations, write detailed long blogs? Are these people TMZ, TIAI, Souza and Mo trying to make us believe that he is alive and if it so why? I don't know you guys but I don't feel good about it no more :(
I think that there's no need to be a fan to think that this is interesting and want to know the truth, it's like if you wanna know the story of the inquisition, you don't have to be a fan of Torquemada! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

Venus7

March 04, 2010, 08:24:16 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

I'm sure they get paid for what they doing, their job is to keep this site hot and bring more traffic and more money. That's why they bashing everyone who has different opinion or trying to challenge them with logic to some crazy theories they post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

March 04, 2010, 08:26:56 AM
I don't believe she's in the hoax. She wanted back into MJ's life and for some reason, Michael didn't let her, so why should she be a part of the fake death??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Tina K.

March 04, 2010, 08:28:04 AM
Hey guys, today it's the fourth of March, 4+3 = 7...... again the damn nr. 7.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

March 04, 2010, 08:45:37 AM
This is sad sure :( but dont lose hope this is all part of a plan believe me .

MCHAEL IS ALIVE 100 %
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 08:54:45 AM
Venus7,

Im just gonna come out and say this. Im REALLY tired of your crap. All you do is continue to berate and mock and belittle people who believe...and your previous post clearly tells me you think MJ is dead. There are other boards for people like you. Please do not post anymore...I believe you have already been warned by Mo and Souza about your negativity, not only towards the hoax but towards other members as well. Every single post of yours that I have read has been nothing but negativity. If you dont like the atmosphere here, then please leave.
Are you like this is everyday life with your friends and family? Do you knock THEM down if they dont agree with something?

I think you have a serious attitude problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions