No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

Re: Debbie Rowe at Forest Lawen
March 04, 2010, 05:46:23 AM
Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Quote from: "JJ"
Hmmm i think Debbie would know about the hoax cause i think she will still be talking to her kids.
I think this is it people. We have to accept that Michael is dead.
God has given the world an angel and the world abused the angel. Now God took his angel back.
Farewell Michael... rest in peace  :cry:

This why I distrust in God.
Sure Michael was abused but God taken him too soon. WAY TOO SOON!!!

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?: Why do ppl lose hope so easily!!!!!After all these months of believing we see Debbie crying n tht's it......we throw our hands(N BRAINS) in the air n accept the most convinient scenario.....that he is gone!!!!!! :xAs far as there are clues n loopholes about the 25th of June I will keep on on my current path.....I will BeLIEve!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 04, 2010, 05:47:29 AM
I know she's crying and all but don't let this fool you, Michael is alive 100% so don't lose hope!
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:51:22 AM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

March 04, 2010, 05:49:16 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
How come that ALL the evidence we gathered over the last 8.5 months of Mike being alive is gone and forgotten the moment something like this pops up? It keeps amazing me how people can stress out at moments like these and jump to conclusions...

WHY did Debbie go to Forest Lawn, while she must have known she wasn't going to be allowed to enter the Mausoleum?   Give me one good reason please...

Come on folks...breath in...breath out...and relax...

Amen to that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

March 04, 2010, 05:57:40 AM
Speaking of beLIEve...Stevanna, Genevieve, Donte & Jaafar all have formspring (it's a site where people can ask you any questions & you answer them. I know they are real because all of their facebooks are verified & that's where they have the links to their formsprings. Anyways, on Jaafar's someone said beLIEve & his reply was...."no". Does he know what that means? He just replies no & nothing else, like he knows what it means.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

March 04, 2010, 05:57:50 AM
Quote from: "Kuki"
How come that ALL the evidence we gathered over the last 8.5 months of Mike being alive is gone and forgotten the moment something like this pops up? It keeps amazing me how people can stress out at moments like these and jump to conclusions...

WHY did Debbie go to Forest Lawn, while she must have known she wasn't going to be allowed to enter the Mausoleum?   Give me one good reason please...

Amen to that!

Praise the Lord - and anyone else who'll listen - agreed wholeheartedly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Victor

March 04, 2010, 06:03:20 AM

amen !   i have billy jean on highest volume and dancing on the carpet now ! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 06:07:25 AM
Debbie cries and that is heartbreaking to see :(  It makes me think "what if we are wrong?" but then I recall the court room wtih toys and that´s enough for me to not lose hope ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

March 04, 2010, 06:14:17 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Speaking of beLIEve...Stevanna, Genevieve, Donte & Jaafar all have formspring (it's a site where people can ask you any questions & you answer them. I know they are real because all of their facebooks are verified & that's where they have the links to their formsprings. Anyways, on Jaafar's someone said beLIEve & his reply was...."no". Does he know what that means? He just replies no & nothing else, like he knows what it means.

Facebook doesn't have a verification system. They just typed that over there cuz they wanted to. Nonetheless I do believe it's them though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 06:20:13 AM
Quote from: "ruchee"
Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Quote from: "JJ"
Hmmm i think Debbie would know about the hoax cause i think she will still be talking to her kids.
I think this is it people. We have to accept that Michael is dead.
God has given the world an angel and the world abused the angel. Now God took his angel back.
Farewell Michael... rest in peace  :cry:

This why I distrust in God.
Sure Michael was abused but God taken him too soon. WAY TOO SOON!!!

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?: Why do ppl lose hope so easily!!!!!After all these months of believing we see Debbie crying n tht's it......we throw our hands(N BRAINS) in the air n accept the most convinient scenario.....that he is gone!!!!!! :xAs far as there are clues n loopholes about the 25th of June I will keep on on my current path.....I will BeLIEve!!!!!

Yeah I agree.  I believe Debbie Rowe would play her part in everything just like the rest of the family.  She love MJ and if she have to make an appearance and shed some tears in public I think she would do so for his sake.  I saw her crying like that when the memorial was taking place but she didn't bother to show up in person.  However, she was seen on tv crying outside while it was taking place.  If she truly think he's dead and she is mourning then God bless her but I feel otherwise.  Last time I saw her out and about on tv she was in a good mood and looked happy even joking around with the camera people.  Not trying to sound inconsiderate but I don't feel a great deal of sadness seeing these pics of her.  Either way I do believe her intentions are good if she knows something or not.   Also to the above statement about your distrust in God because of this, I would encourage you don't let anything ever affect you trusting in God.  God allows things to happen for a reason even when we don't understand why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 06:25:01 AM
Yeah, I know that it doesn't, I'm on facebook. I'm just saying they "verified it" so I believe that it is REALLY them. There are lots of posers out there, but none of those profiles have verified account on them, so I think that's something special that only they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 06:29:52 AM
My heart is breaking...OMG! :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 06:50:59 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "Kuki"

Amen to that!

Praise the Lord - and anyone else who'll listen - agreed wholeheartedly.

yup. just my thinking. either she's not in on it (which i think) or she was just overwhelmed of the fríendly welcome by the fans there. she was nervous to come out of the car and when she did, she was embraced, all that tension she felt over months - finally gone. i would cry, too, especially with all this circus going on. her every step is monitored, too. so she was just trying to get some peace, and she did. situations like that can cause tears too. if you feel everybody hates you and then find out they don't, that's a big knot that comes loose. considering that, it doesn't even matter if she's would be in on it or not. plus: you can't let everyone in on something as big as this, especially when you know someone loves you this much.
i also think that she still madly loves mj and took some wrong turns cuz it all didn't work out like she imagined. her love was 'rejected', so she had her little 'payback' when she testified, most probably also because she might have started to miss her kids and noticed that this makes her unhappy. it's a big 'gift' to give someone children and know in advance you won't have the happy family lifeb to come along with that. my thinking is that she might have thought it would all change after the kids were born and they would live 'happily efter after'. it didn't; she signed the deal and had to go when the time came. that's some major pain right there. now carry that around with you for 10+ years...and still loving the other one the same. pressure, frustration, depression...the overall loss, it just all came lose in that moment.

don't panic! it's all still good!  we're still 'on schedule'!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Tina K.

March 04, 2010, 06:57:23 AM
I still think that Michael is alive. debbie looks sad yes, maybe one from the family told her to visit Forest Lawn, so that everybody can see, that hey ! The family do visit Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

March 04, 2010, 07:14:00 AM
Quote from: "Tina K."
I still think that Michael is alive. debbie looks sad yes, maybe one from the family told her to visit Forest Lawn, so that everybody can see, that hey ! The family do visit Michael.

that, too. she gotta show herself, too. since it's all for l.o.v.e. anyway  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions