Empire State Of Mind
March 03, 2010, 02:13:41 PM
You know the song "Empire state of mind" by Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys...

[youtube:bmqf75co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8[/youtube:bmqf75co]

in the second stanza, there are several verses interesting...

Labor Day parade, rest in peace Bob Marley,
Statue of Liberty, long live the World Trade,
Long live the king yo,
I’m from the Empire State thats…
In New York!!!!

They refer to Bob Marley or to Michael?

We know that the song was launched at the Video Music Awards on September, 14 2009, edition dedicated to Michael.
We know that Jay-Z is Beyonce's boyfriend.
We know that Beyonce loves Michael and vice versa.

Why they released the song then and there?
Maybe is a connection?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But when I say I love you, Michael you gotta know that\'s for all time...

Be the change you wanna see in the world!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Empire State Of Mind
March 03, 2010, 03:04:17 PM
Optimistic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 04:11:28 PM
I got news for you ,Jayz is an illuminati worshiping ,evil Aliester Crowely worshiping , devil ,and he knows full well what he is doing see Human batteries channel on u tube . Dead or alive MJ would have outsold the both of them and he did ! Jayz ,Beyonce ,Riahanna , Ga Ga ,illuminatti worshipers . People specializing in symbology have studied their video's .I will not even look at their  video's .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

March 03, 2010, 04:19:38 PM
Quote from: "SmellyJelly"
You know the song "Empire state of mind" by Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys...

[youtube:1dx92geq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8[/youtube:1dx92geq]

in the second stanza, there are several verses interesting...

Labor Day parade, rest in peace Bob Marley,
Statue of Liberty, long live the World Trade,
Long live the king yo,
I’m from the Empire State thats…
In New York!!!!

They refer to Bob Marley or to Michael?

We know that the song was launched at the Video Music Awards on September, 14 2009, edition dedicated to Michael.
We know that Jay-Z is Beyonce's boyfriend.
We know that Beyonce loves Michael and vice versa.

Why they released the song then and there?
Maybe is a connection?

I've wondererd why he didn't sing something "rest in peace, king" or whatever.

You know, what I think?

We all know, Bob Marley is really dead.  We all know the WTC has been attaacked. We all know Michael has been attacked ( by media etc.)

BUT:

you can rebuild the WTC ( I don't know if these plans are still up?). So the WTC WILL RETURN

AND

You can rebuild the king (means:  THE KING WILL RETURN )

I think that's why it sang  "Long live the king" and not "RIP " etc.

Just my thought!

I don't even know if Jay-Z knows something, haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

MJLover1990

March 03, 2010, 04:21:58 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I got news for you ,Jayz is an illuminati worshiping ,evil Aliester Crowely worshiping , devil ,and he knows full well what he is doing see Human batteries channel on u tube . Dead or alive MJ would have outsold the both of them and he did ! Jayz ,Beyonce ,Riahanna , Ga Ga ,illuminatti worshipers . People specializing in symbology have studied their video's .I will not even look at their  video's .

Exactly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 08:19:08 PM
Jay Z?? the devil worshiping freemason?  :roll: probably mentioning some illimunati figure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 09:22:06 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
Jay Z?? the devil worshiping freemason?  :roll: probably mentioning some illimunati figure

:lol: I'm sorry but I think some people are running with this Illuminati stuff and going on the attack for no real reason. I know, I know. He has a lot of symbols in his videos. I get that. However, he could've did these symbols because he knew people were talking about him being a "devil worshipper" and figured, okay I'll give them something to talk about. That's a great way to get some buzz going. It's a business tactic. He is a businessman.

I think we really do not know what these people truly believe versus what they are projecting.  And I HIGHLY doubt he is part of any Illuminati. A couple of secret societies, maybe but I doubt he is part of the team that is supposedly running the country. I don't think anyone in public is apart of that IMO. I could be wrong because who knows but at this point, the "Illuminati" probably just changed their name because that one is simply overused.

Oh and that lyric could mean anyone especially since he probably recorded this song before MJ transitioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

March 03, 2010, 11:30:02 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"

:lol: I'm sorry but I think some people are running with this Illuminati stuff and going on the attack for no real reason. I know, I know. He has a lot of symbols in his videos. I get that. However, he could've did these symbols because he knew people were talking about him being a "devil worshipper" and figured, okay I'll give them something to talk about. That's a great way to get some buzz going. It's a business tactic. He is a businessman.

he has meantioned being in/with the illuminati since his first album that came on in 1996 so i dont think he is just using the symbols when he not only has been down since day one but his label is named after 1 of the 13 bloodlines

as far as him mentioning mj as the king, i doubt it BUT i will point out that he meantions mike at at least 3 times on his album

"black or white we both like mike"-venus vs mars

"I thought shorty like mike, found out she likes prince"-venus vs mars

"mj at the summer jam, obama on the text, yall should be scared of what im gonna do next.."-on to the next

I also want to point out that mike has been mentioned in ALOT of songs in the past year, starting right before he "died" if i have time at work tomorrow i will make a list of them and post them here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 04, 2010, 01:29:39 AM
Also Beyonce did a tribute song to Michael last fall, using part of her song "Halo" and kept singing how much she loves Michael and about his having a halo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 01:37:00 AM

I think we really do not know what these people truly believe versus what they are projecting.  And I HIGHLY doubt he is part of any Illuminati. A couple of secret societies, maybe but I doubt he is part of the team that is supposedly running the country. I don't think anyone in public is apart of that IMO. I could be wrong because who knows but at this point, the "Illuminati" probably just changed their name because that one is simply overused.

Oh and that lyric could mean anyone especially since he probably recorded this song before MJ transitioned.
thats exactly what I thought at first! for buisness or not it is disturbing...
he is clearly a freemason but I could be wrong although I highly doubt it...
and I never said he was in the illuminati as in hes one of the people controlling the world.. he is probably just used by them and I dont think he's a slave either... he knows exactly what he's doing... for publicity or for his own beliefs :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:30:49 AM
If he's not a part of it, then he is OBSESSED with it, that's just as bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 04, 2010, 05:44:20 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Listen to that, it's from his song ''lucifer'' what a subtle title for a song by the way. Forward the song and words mean nothing but backwords he says 666 and Murder Murder Jesus. He's definitely high up in the Illuminati! But that is what I believe at least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 06:52:30 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"

Exactly Check out TheForerunner's videos on youtube he is awesome!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 06:57:17 AM

(coughs) BULLSHIT! Open your eyes. I am a firm believer that Jayz is indeed a devil worshiper and he was labled a devil worshiper BEFORE his recent videos therefore he is not doing it for record sales because he was deemed one before hand. I used to be one of Beyonce's biggest fans and have learned different. I'm not gonna be blinded by the media. U gotta open your eyes and realize we know VERY little about this world we are living in and also that there is a HUGE price to fame. You think these TOP people in the world have all this fame and they don't have to give anything but sing/rap some lyrics...nope..they pay a much higher price...their souls. And you'd be surprised as to what people will do for fame, power, and wealth...just look at reality tv people do that sick idiotic crap for chump change or nothing most of the time...just to have their 15 minutes...so what do you think people would do for say a lifetime of wealth and fame? Just think about it. Everything is not as cut and dry as some of us would like to think. We live in a sick complicated world and sadly Satan has his hand in everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

March 04, 2010, 07:13:36 AM
MJLover1990 say:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

Listen to that, it's from his song ''lucifer'' what a subtle title for a song by the way. Forward the song and words mean nothing but backwords he says 666 and Murder Murder Jesus. He's definitely high up in the Illuminati! But that is what I believe at least.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions