Re: NEVERLAND to be sold?
July 16, 2010, 10:27:33 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I fear Jermaine is about to get his wish.

I also have odd feelings about this...  MJ left Neverland and vowed never to return.  To me, MJs heart isnt at Neverland.

I think someone should buy it and tear it down and rebuild something new and just let the memory of MJs Neverland remain in our hearts and our minds.

I know what you mean but if they tore it all down it would break my heart  :cry: . What they did to Neverland was disgusting but it's still Michael's creation, a place he dreamt of, a place where he could enjoy himself without worrying about anything... I understand Michael not ever wanting to return but to me Neverland will always be magical because Michael has walked those grounds many many times. He felt safe there, he experienced joy there, he also made many others exeperience joy there. I'll always think of Neverland the way Michael intended it to be.

I know that this is probably all about money as usual but my selfish side really wish I could visit Neverland one day without it being demolished.

alovesmichael, i agree with you. Although it is strange to some, but it would be a great recognition for the great artist, and especially to the great humanitarian who overstepped the boundaries for the world. Neverland was a dream of a boy who became a project and then a reality to live their days in a place where he could give the children a little joy and magic, especially those sick children to the point that he felt he could also heal them. In my opinion, California has an obligation to consider Neverland as a historical site. There is a living part of history, where people can feel a little the presence of MJ. Although he suffered in his soul all the negative things, but if somehow stop Neverland would be a "seal" in favor of the "enemy" that was bad, unjust, inhuman. If this bill passes, it will be a great success, I'm sure. :D  Mike alive or not, this is my thought.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: NEVERLAND to be sold?
July 21, 2010, 02:07:20 AM
:roll: :?:  :roll: Interesting to know (30/05/2009): :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions