Its her

Re: What If The Hoax Is A Hoax?
October 11, 2010, 03:36:54 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
where you been girl?
Hi YOU!

Oh...Fightin' the Good Fight... ;) Not a casualty...Reading more, flapping off at the lip, less. :oops:  :P  :roll:

There are places on this Forum I have NEVER been!!  8-)  :lol:  :o  
learn anything you didn't already know.?

Oh, YEAH :!:  You bet :mrgreen: Some things weren't adding up, and I thought my instincts were misfiring, from inside my straightjacket. :shock:  :?  Nothing to blow apart the hoax, though :roll: . Batman is still the ONLY one who KNOWs when he will return...I am just seeing new depth to the ride. Oh, my!  :o  THIS (OP) very question was nagging at me. To SEE it was a shock! I may or may not :| , have more to say here, in a day...or two, if Mr. Wonderful hasn't come back overnite. Still ruminating.

Gotta find me a cozy place to share some other things. But, first, still looking to make sure I am up to speed at my usual haunts...

You got eyes like a HAWK, there, girl :!:   I've only been "silent running", for a minute! :lol:  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

October 22, 2010, 01:01:41 AM
Quote from: "thebella1961"
I DONT THINK MJ WOULD DO THAT BUT IF IT WERE TRUE HOW BAD WOULD ALL OF THE ARMY OF L.O.V.E FEEL GUTTED WE CAN ONLY HOPE AND PRAY THATS NOT TRUE

This is a GREAT point, right here, I would be SO disappointed, because I expected more of him. :roll:  :|  I thought he was trying to outdo P.T. Barnum, with not just publicity, but Love, his major theme... Many many people have said, as if they didn't bawl their eyes out, 16 months ago that, "oh, ok, doesn't matter; whatever you wanna do, baby" which REALLY translates into: "Disrespect my affection and devotion to you--hurt me more. WAIT----Tie me up--all my time-- for almost two years, on your hoax/fan sites, like some bondage player you keep asking people about". :shock:  

ALL THIS TIME... was he saying "I LOVE you more" or "I SHOVE you more" ?? :?  The Army of L.O.V.E. would be proven to stand for, Leave Others Virtually Empty. Very clever. Thanx. :cry:

You know "they" say that people who were abused as children, are compelled to hurt others, because they haven't the wherewithall to resist and overcome(must be evolved from carnivores). Yeah, he HATES it when people say that, but thank God this is America for a few more minutes, and we can say whatever we want for those minutes. If MJ did something simply as a stunt to promote his career to even greater heights, without regard to his fans, it would also mean that all he has done is grow older, not UP. It would be the prank of a young teenager, without the emotional understanding to realize how ICILY, deathly cold such a thing would be. This is what you are agreeing to being ok, if you really believe inside your HEART that this "wouldn't matter"...Well, it DOES matter.
And what would be really CREEPY is, that if he WERE such a cold, cold man, HE wouldn't care if you were STILL crying. (Sorry, Amazon chicks. :oops:  :oops:)

I happen to have a song for you and him, in that case: anyone remember THIS?

(I)Don't beLIEve my heart can STAND another YOU :x .
I need someone who is gentle, kind and true. :D
Go away, I've had enough :evil:
the GAME you play is just TOO rough. :twisted:
Don't BeLIEve my heart can stand another YOU. :twisted:

However---GOOD NEWS :D  He is intelligent enough to realize he cannot save us from the NWO--that was never his intention. It IS an ARG; a game. But there is no crying in games, (unless you are gambling with your money :shock:  :cry: ), so I think THAT REALLY threw him for a loop! I saw the look on his face at the O2 press conference. Even if that was NOT MJ---THAT guy there REALIZED that MJ's death was going to KILL these ecstatic fans, just right in this room... :?  :?  :shock: Oh...holy crap...

But the wheels were in motion... :?  You can't stop the moonlight, and you can't stop Operation LIGHTMAN. :D  8-) MJ has been planning this Adventure for decades.  It got put off once...it's NOW OR NEVER; THIS IS IT.

LOOK :!: ---before the "body" was even cold, his people had orders to crank   :!:  :!: out the clues to STAVE off the alarm in folks who would actually seriously CARE for him... I think it FLOORED him, all the genuine love. I think he said a few choice words he said once, he NEVER says, and then he CRIED...because he did not really know he mattered SO much to us still ...

GEEZE :!: TWO hugely famous, for their compassion, ministers of the Gospel came out on (supposed to be taken )seriously, cable news TV to implore people to calm down and not do any harm to themselves over this!!!  :?  :o  Michael Jackson cares more deeply about perfect strangers than many of us will ever know, but it is the truth. His life speaks VOLUMES about his secret passionate care of strangers. Ok, just pretend you KNOW it is the truth(read the thread here, later). Could he care LESS, for the billions of little girls who've grown up into women, with him as a soft spot in their hearts for ever--and shared him with THEIR kids??? :P

Have you been paying attention? :) However bogus you think the Bashir interviews were, I heard him say he was MARRIED to us.
 :!: Either it is the way he FEELs: devoted to us as a loving spouse would be---or it was stated as clue for such a time as this! 8-)  Now THAT is something to THINK about :!: Did anyone see all those bride zombie/ghost puppets in TII, or was I seeing things?? NO grooms.
Am I wrong? I think I'll watch that when I finish here. Got an idea...But, NO, that Heartbreaker is NOT on some sick trip to hurt us. It is a game. It is a game. We are playing a game with someone who loves us. He's TRIED to include everybody--but some don't want to take the time, or really can't take the time. Many don't care to play. It is all in the plan.

DON'T get all paranoid and double minded :roll:  NOW :!: I am still thinking it is some kind of Major Love. Love doesn't hurt. It heals.

Now :| ...he could come back this month, laughing and saying,  "ok, it was only to last 16 months, (1+ 6 =7 :P ) Ta DA! Halloween-Thriller. Here I am. I fooled everyone. Game Over. There is no prize. No one wins, except me. Na... na-na... NA- na!... :P

But if he does that,

what do all his Propaganda Films mean??????????????????????????????

There is a picture of the fourth one right on this page, or there was, as I started this post. I believe it is in Mo's Avatar. If not, I'll post the correction. P4 Right in Plain sight. It is the video he showed during the interview with Diane Sawyer and LMP.

Naw, this is no mere "publicity" stunt. :oops:  We are dealing with a real THINKER, 8-)  and a serious LOVER... ;)  This is the Mother of stunts, with a twist. He can't come back until we get at least MOST of the clues figured out---even if he plays like Mom & Dad, :P  and GIVES them to us, to hurry up the game! :!:  :roll:  :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  :mrgreen: I BeLIEve he's actually going to DO it--Fly this thing up someones' nosey unbeLIEving noses!  Go Batman :!:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

October 22, 2010, 01:36:47 AM
I DONT THINK MJ WOULD DO THAT BUT IF IT WERE TRUE HOW BAD WOULD ALL OF THE ARMY OF L.O.V.E FEEL GUTTED WE CAN ONLY HOPE AND PRAY THATS NOT TRUE

This is a GREAT point, right here, I would be SO disappointed, because I expected more of him. :roll:  :|  I thought he was trying to outdo P.T. Barnum, with not just publicity, but Love, his major theme... Many many people have said, as if they didn't bawl their eyes out, 16 months ago that, "oh, ok, doesn't matter; whatever you wanna do, baby" which REALLY translates into: "Disrespect my affection and devotion to you--hurt me more. WAIT----Tie me up--all my time-- for almost two years, on your hoax/fan sites, like some bondage player you keep asking people about". :shock:  

ALL THIS TIME... was he saying "I LOVE you more" or "I SHOVE you more" ?? :?  The Army of L.O.V.E. would be proven to stand for, Leave Others Virtually Empty. Very clever. Thanx. :cry:

You know "they" say that people who were abused as children, are compelled to hurt others, because they haven't the wherewithall to resist and overcome(must be evolved from carnivores). Yeah, he HATES it when people say that, but thank God this is America for a few more minutes, and we can say whatever we want for those minutes. If MJ did something simply as a stunt to promote his career to even greater heights, without regard to his fans, it would also mean that all he has done is grow older, not UP. It would be the prank of a young teenager, without the emotional understanding to realize how ICILY, deathly cold such a thing would be. This is what you are agreeing to being ok, if you really believe inside your HEART that this "wouldn't matter"...Well, it DOES matter.
And what would be really CREEPY is, that if he WERE such a cold, cold man, HE wouldn't care if you were STILL crying. (Sorry, Amazon chicks. :oops:  :oops:)

However---GOOD NEWS :D  He is intelligent enough to realize he cannot save us from the NWO--that was never his intention. It IS an ARG; a game. But there is no crying in games, (unless you are gambling with your money[/u] :shock:  :cry: ), so I think THAT REALLY threw him for a loop! I saw the look on his face at the O2 press conference. Even if that was NOT MJ---THAT guy there REALIZED that MJ's death was going to KILL these ecstatic fans, just right in this room... :?  :?  :shock: Oh...holy crap...

But the wheels were in motion... :?  You can't stop the moonlight, and you can't stop Operation LIGHTMAN. :D  8-) MJ has been planning this Adventure for decades.  It got put off once...it's NOW OR NEVER; THIS IS IT.

LOOK :!: ---before the "body" was even cold, his people had orders to crank   :!:  :!: out the clues to STAVE off the alarm in folks who would actually seriously CARE for him... I think it FLOORED him, all the genuine love. I think he said a few choice words he said once, he NEVER says, and then he CRIED...because he did not really know he mattered SO much to us still ...

GEEZE :!: TWO hugely famous, for their compassion, ministers of the Gospel came out on (supposed to be taken )seriously, cable news TV to implore people to calm down and not do any harm to themselves over this!!!  :?  :o  Michael Jackson cares more deeply about perfect strangers than many of us will ever know, but it is the truth. His life speaks VOLUMES about his secret passionate care of strangers. Ok, just pretend you KNOW it is the truth(read the thread here, later). Could he care LESS, for the billions of little girls who've grown up into women, with him as a soft spot in their hearts for ever--and shared him with THEIR kids??? :P

Have you been paying attention? :) However bogus you think the Bashir interviews were, I heard him say he was MARRIED to us.[/u]
 :!: Either it is the way he FEELs: devoted to us as a loving spouse would be---or it was stated as clue for such a time as this! 8-)  Now THAT is something to THINK about :!: Did anyone see all those bride zombie/ghost puppets in TII, or was I seeing things?? NO grooms.
Am I wrong? I think I'll watch that when I finish here. Got an idea...But, NO, that Heartbreaker is NOT on some sick trip to hurt us. It is a game. It is a game. We are playing a game with someone who loves us. He's TRIED to include everybody--but some don't want to take the time, or really can't take the time. Many don't care to play. It is all in the plan.

DON'T get all paranoid and double minded :roll:  NOW :!: I am still thinking it is some kind of Major Love. Love doesn't hurt. It heals.

Now :| ...he could come back this month, laughing and saying,  "ok, it was only to last 16 months, (1+ 6 =7 :P ) Ta DA! Halloween-Thriller. Here I am. I fooled everyone. Game Over. There is no prize. No one wins, except me. Na... na-na... NA- na!... :P

But if he does that,

There is a picture of the fourth one right on this page, or there was, as I started this post. I believe it is in Mo's Avatar. If not, I'll post the correction. P4 Right in Plain sight. It is the video he showed during the interview with Diane Sawyer and LMP.

Naw, this is no mere "publicity" stunt. :oops:  We are dealing with a real THINKER, 8-)  and a serious LOVER... ;)  This is the Mother of stunts, with a twist. He can't come back until we get at least MOST of the clues figured out---even if he plays like Mom & Dad, :P  and GIVES them to us, to hurry up the game! :!:  :roll:  :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  :mrgreen: I BeLIEve he's actually going to DO it--Fly this thing up someones' nosey unbeLIEving noses!  Go Batman :!:  :o
First thing I put in bold and underlined, I don't know if you meant it to or not but I laughed because I thought of some snotty rich guy in Vegas going "N-O-O-O!"  
This was another gorgeous post from you, IH- never underestimate his kindness and heart. But, the second bold and underlined statement, the whole "married" bit, I really don't care for. A lot of the time it's hair-pulling-ly frustrating to me to look back at all of the times he just let hordes of obsessive fans walk all over him, and how he never said any nay about them no matter how much they screamed and harassed him. He should never have taken to fans the way he did, they ate him up and spat him out and I [i[know[//i] there were times he hated it. And yet he felt pressured into not saying anything to "hurt" them. And I hate that. I really do. I hate to think of him suffering, and I 've seen it pointed out here on this board before how oftentimes fans pushed him around as much as the media, though there was no malicious (though very selfish) intent, though. It wasn't right, he should have said something to them, it didn't even have to be harsh or sharp at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 22, 2010, 02:53:53 AM
Its her, You had me worried there for a moment reading about this cold, cold man - I thought you'd turned! Lovely to see you're back to your colourful, thoroughly thought through posts! (That looks weird, but I think it's grammatically correct!)

In a nutshell, when I strip everything back to basics, this isn't a man we've only recently met and might well have doubts about. MJ is a man who has shown his sensitive, honest, loving heart consistently, all his 50 or so years of life, pretty much all of which was in the full glare of the public eye. And even the media's attempts to break him and present the world with a totally distorted image, could not hide this heart from those who felt it's power. The Power of Love! Hope that doesn't sound too gushing - but it's true! We know we can trust him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

October 23, 2010, 09:11:31 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Its her, You had me worried there for a moment reading about this cold, cold man - I thought you'd turned! Lovely to see you're back to your colourful, thoroughly thought through posts! (That looks weird, but I think it's grammatically correct!)

In a nutshell, when I strip everything back to basics, this isn't a man we've only recently met and might well have doubts about. MJ is a man who has shown his sensitive, honest, loving heart consistently, all his 50 or so years of life, pretty much all of which was in the full glare of the public eye. And even the media's attempts to break him and present the world with a totally distorted image, could not hide this heart from those who felt it's power. The Power of Love! Hope that doesn't sound too gushing - but it's true! We know we can trust him.
GREAT! I was going for shock value--sorry if it was TOO much. When I see gals (and guys) just take all kinds of disrespectful behaviour "in the name of love" just so they can be on the good side of a bully-boyfriend/girlfriend, I want to scream. I love how you said that("...thought you'd turned...") like sour milk! HA!
You're right, too, no one could hide an evil side for 50 years from billions of eyes. MJ is plotting Magic, not punking his devotees.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

October 23, 2010, 11:27:17 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

However---GOOD NEWS :D  He is intelligent enough to realize he cannot save us from the NWO--that was never his intention. It IS an ARG; a game. But there is no crying in games, (unless you are gambling with your money[/u] :shock:  :cry: ), so I think THAT REALLY threw him for a loop! I saw the look on his face at the O2 press conference. Even if that was NOT MJ---THAT guy there REALIZED that MJ's death was going to KILL these ecstatic fans, just right in this room... :?  :?  :shock: Oh...holy crap...

Have you been paying attention? :) However bogus you think the Bashir interviews were,  I [/color]heard him say he was MARRIED to us.[/b]

But if he does that,

First thing I put in bold and underlined, I don't know if you meant it to or not but I laughed because I thought of some snotty rich guy in Vegas going "N-O-O-O!"  
This was another gorgeous post from you, IH- never underestimate his kindness and heart. But, the second bold and underlined statement, the whole "married" bit, I really don't care for.  A lot of the time it's hair-pulling-ly frustrating to me to look back at all of the times he just let hordes of obsessive fans walk all over him, and how he never said any nay about them no matter how much they screamed and harassed him. He should never have taken to fans the way he did, they ate him up and spat him out and I know there were times he hated it. And yet he felt pressured into not saying anything to "hurt" them. And I hate that. I really do. I hate to think of him suffering, and I 've seen it pointed out here on this board before how oftentimes fans pushed him around as much as the media, though there was no malicious (though very selfish) intent, though. It wasn't right, he should have said something to them, it didn't even have to be harsh or sharp at all.

Thanx, PT, I hear you, it doesn't set well with you; but he's said he loves his fans at least a million times in 45 years. And, he did say he was married to us, to Bashir, on film...

HE, actually gets it, that the over-zealous, overly exuberant ones, "know not what they are doing", and forgives the terror!  Everyone is at the mercy of some extreme emotion at one time or another.  It is TRAINING from one's youth; from teachers, parents, clergy, which takes over when the brain shuts down from over-stimulation. If one's parents didn't train one in self discipline (i.e., how to act like a lady in public), they really CAN'T help it. For sure, the little 15 year old girl with a handful of his hair would cry her eyes out, at the realization, looking at it later,  that she had hurt her "beloved" so...

There is NOTHING scarier than a crowd out of control.  MJ very wisely keeps himself out of harm's way. He knows one can be loved to death, and demonstrates his concern for the fans (besides wisdom for his own safety)  by never letting it come to something like this.

He loves his fans. Don't believe any one who tells you he didn't, or that he felt they were in his way or irritated him, at all.  Even if he thought it, at times---heck, some were--you never heard him say it.  He was never one to dwell on any negative.  He's said he loved each and every one.  ALL of us.  At the beginning of his childhood fame, I think he said it out of respect--maybe not deeply heartfelt, yet, because he appreciated that we, millions, valued his talent. And, he probably secretly, got a serious kick out of his being so hot we couldn't stand it(!).  But, as he grew up, and looked into each little face, some, out of their minds with joy at his presence in front of them, I think he started to FEEL the love and joy back, and it became like the warmth of the Sun, to him.  

This is not off topic, btw; it is the HEART of the matter.  If the Hoax is a hoax, then so was his love. And that is just not the truth. You know it. Even though he is probably tired of it,(he is doing most of the work)  it is LOVE which keeps him from copping out, coming back, and just saying it was a publicity stunt only. Here is something, too: if he does come out of exile and says it was all for publicity--not for love--NO one will beLIEve even him! People who have found all the complex work he's put into it will NOT just drop it. Clever Boy has just painted himself into a corner.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MissG

October 23, 2010, 01:33:44 PM
@Its her, I like your point of view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 23, 2010, 10:09:43 PM
Quote from: "Its Her"
Thanx, PT, I hear you, it doesn't set well with you; but he's said he loves his fans at least a million times in 45 years. And, he did say he was married to us, to Bashir, on film...

HE, actually gets it, that the over-zealous, overly exuberant ones, "know not what they are doing", and forgives the terror! Everyone is at the mercy of some extreme emotion at one time or another. It is TRAINING from one's youth; from teachers, parents, clergy, which takes over when the brain shuts down from over-stimulation. If one's parents didn't train one in self discipline (i.e., how to act like a lady in public), they really CAN'T help it. For sure, the little 15 year old girl with a handful of his hair would cry her eyes out, at the realization, looking at it later, that she had hurt her "beloved" so...

There is NOTHING scarier than a crowd out of control. MJ very wisely keeps himself out of harm's way. He knows one can be loved to death, and demonstrates his concern for the fans (besides wisdom for his own safety) by never letting it come to something like this.

He loves his fans. Don't believe any one who tells you he didn't, or that he felt they were in his way or irritated him, at all. Even if he thought it, at times---heck, some were--you never heard him say it. He was never one to dwell on any negative. He's said he loved each and every one. ALL of us. At the beginning of his childhood fame, I think he said it out of respect--maybe not deeply heartfelt, yet, because he appreciated that we, millions, valued his talent. And, he probably secretly, got a serious kick out of his being so hot we couldn't stand it(!). But, as he grew up, and looked into each little face, some, out of their minds with joy at his presence in front of them, I think he started to FEEL the love and joy back, and it became like the warmth of the Sun, to him.

This is not off topic, btw; it is the HEART of the matter. If the Hoax is a hoax, then so was his love. And that is just not the truth. You know it. Even though he is probably tired of it,(he is doing most of the work) it is LOVE which keeps him from copping out, coming back, and just saying it was a publicity stunt only. Here is something, too: if he does come out of exile and says it was all for publicity--not for love--NO one will beLIEve even him! People who have found all the complex work he's put into it will NOT just drop it. Clever Boy has just painted himself into a corner.... :)
See, again there, you never heard him say it. Exactly! I just watched the part of that new documentary on YT, (not that I'll get to see the whole thing because that money-grubbing Marc Schaffel had the rest pulled down) it was a part where the narration- which includes his own voice- says how difficult it could be to go anywhere because of the crowds, even a small mall, and how "they follow you everywhere, no matter how far you go." He shouldn't have to speak as if it's some kind of natural disaster following that can't be helped!! He's talking about people! And yet he just can't seem to insert any kind of anything about how frustrating or frightening it is, making it seem like osmething you sigh and shake your head about, but is ultimately unavoidable and okay! That wasn't the first time either, he's said it before years ago, but apparently his basic right to go where he needs and wants in the world doesn't matter all that much, does it?? Saying that he's "married" to them, especially in "Living" right along with all of the horribly depressing things he says about what fan behavior does to his life, to me sounds as if he's saying that after all of this time, their relentless pursuing that won't stop, he's given up on forming any.. I'm sorry, I'm crying, I have to stop for a moment..
I hate watching those parts of the interview, it's just so wrong.. but I also hate to be dramatic and I just hope and pray his life hasn't been as empty as a lot of people, journalists and even some fans would say..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 24, 2010, 01:38:52 AM
I believe that in a certain way it is true that he did the hoax for a publicity stunt, but everything's for good reasons. He said when he was young that after reading PT Barnum, he wanted his whole life to be the Greatest show on earth. Entertaining is all he's ever known, and since his father pushed him so relentlessly with so little love, he grew passionately to perform giving his all, he said, for one reason only, to receive love from people. I was thinking of starting a thread about whether and how you guys think Michael has grown and matured over the years. Very few people have had model loving home lives, and I've always heard it said, that your negative experiences either make you bitter or better. We learn that out of our own despair and pain that it feels good to help someone else feel better. Becoming bitter is taking you down a spiralling hellhole, becoming a person people pity and despise.

From 16 months of learning all I can about MJ, I sense this maturing in him, that desire to make the world a better place, that it's not just about the show, but it's about people needing escape from boring lives, love where they've been hurt, fun where they've been taking life too seriously, and passion in seeing ways they can heal the planet. Absolutely I think he is a different man after experiencing the 2 times of horrible allegations of child abuse, of having loved Diana and Lisa Marie very deeply and lost, of having serious skin problems and on and on. He's read and observed so much in the high places with top people of the world, that he moves amongst.

In the Glenda tapes he tells Glenda at one point that he doesn't really love the fans and is looking for a special person to love. But what he really means is a comparison thing, that by comparison, the passion he would put into the relationship (which we totally saw as he dove in 150% head over heels with Lisa Marie for all the world to see) would make the love for the fans look like nothing, but it still is very powerful. In this hoax I think he is thinking of the end result. This hoax will make us wiser to what is going on, we'll have had a crazy wonderful time figuring out the clues, befriending each other here, all while examining the heart of this man--digging deeper than we have into the heart of any other person. Michael is the ONLY person I want to dig this deep into. Sounds like journey to the centre of the earth. Ha! I know this sounds dumb, but some lovers like to do weird things to spice up their love life, and MJ's relationship with his fans/friends/admirers is including some of the most "intoxicating" (LMP's choice of words) exillerating mind-blowing creative interactive time spent together. I hope some of this rambling makes sense.  :?  :)

You mentioned the clip from History that is shown in the Diane Sawyer with Lisa Marie and MJ, where Diane accuses him of being vain and political, and MJ says it was all about pure love--fans giving their love and him gladly receiving it. A symbiotic relationship. I get an immensely wonderful feeling and joy out of loving Michael and seeing him celebrated around the world. And I think he gets wonderful joy out of hearing and seeing our love for him. That is part of the healing for our planet. He embodies love with his songs, dance, this hoax, his laughter, his words of wisdom to children and people, and his example of forgiveness, sensitivity to people's needs, enjoying the ordinary things of life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

January 15, 2011, 04:03:04 PM
If the Hoax is a hoax, that's a double negative, which makes it a positive.

If I tell you a lie and tell you I am lying, am I redeeming myself, or causing more suspicion?

If my circumstances and messengers tell the world and my enemies, that I died, and you, my loved ones, by the same circumstances and messengers perceive that I am secretly alive, am I a liar or not?  Even if I am outside of Time for a while? ;) Think about THAT. 8-)  

If some other agent or entity hoaxes my death (for personal financial or other gain), how would this possibly work if I am actually alive, unless I am "in" on the deal; i.e., hoaxing my own death?

If someone else is hoaxing my death, without either my input or protest, then it is not a hoaxed death, as I AM dead, or at the very least, soon to be, after they have gotten all they need from me while imprisoned by them, where I CAN'T protest. It would be actually, someone hoaxing my life, i.e., that I am being rumored to return to life some time, when in truth, I cannnot, or will not be able to.

All emotion and personal familiarity or investment aside, WHY would an average rational person of logical persuasion believe anything complicated about this situation at all?  After all, MJ has thought of everything and set us up pretty darn good! Why WOULD anyone who wasn't a fan, take the time to delve into the possibility that they were not being given the truth in their daily news?? There are many subjects on the news which make you go "Hmm", without questioning the measure of truth in the story. I do see that many people are actually asleep at the wheel (the remote :lol: ), but is it fair to blame them? Really? My grandPa used to scream "Lying Bastards  :twisted: " at the TV regularly. Do we want to make ourselves like that? full of mistrust about every single thing?  I think this Hoax is for common sense education. MJ knew we weren't getting this from our schools or life.

I do think MJ is at the helm here with this Hoax. It is not for nothing; he has a point.  8-) He is making it to be quite a ride, so as not to lose his audience, but even though it can be gaming, it is not just a stunt for publicity. He likes to do things like that, even though he knows he doesn't need to (in his position as King of the Hill) but, if you notice, there is ALWAYS method to the madness, and it almost NEVER is about Michael Jackson. People always "tsk tsk" at his (presumed massive :lol: ) ego, but it is not his own importance which motivates him.  It is always others. The ignored, the oppressed ,the unloved, the endangered, those left out of rightful dreams.

Right now, he (yeah, it is he) has jostled awake the old rumors that he was murdered for his catalog. (That catalog, truthfully, is safer than if it were being guarded by rabid dogs, deep underground, at Fort Knox.  :roll:   8-) ) It is all "part of the game", even though it is not all "game". A Master Storyteller, he is whipping up the Frenzy, again. :o  :?

It is good to be involved and get in there and care. But I think he is trying to show us things, about maybe, how we can be TOO easily mislead (and paralyzed) by our "emotions on fiction", instead of simply sniffing out and following the truth--if any, in a media release.  

He is not a victim. This is Fiction. He is coming back. Just enjoy MJ's new spinetingling Thriller.

Get hold of yourself and don't let creepy things rattle you until you fall apart in real life. We can do this. We need to. TPTB love to keep us in a state of low-grade panic, in real life, so we will buy everything we see, and serve no one who needs us---only ourselves...I beLIEve MJ's genius interactive Fiction is an experiment in, amongst other things, terror, to desensitize us to TPTB lies!!

MJ is not so much Hoaxer as HERO. Like Superman, he is attempting to reverse the direction of the planet. (With his"dying" instead of flying ;) .) He can't do it by himself. Or with a disheartened army. Cheer up Love never fails, it always wins!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 16, 2011, 05:10:19 AM
I agree with Badkolo that this hoax might be a publicity stunt. MJJ's alleged death most certainly was uniquely wrapped up in mysteries, that much has become clear. I hope this hoax was set in motion by those who would financially benefit by his death. If MJJ set this up himself I would be disappointed, because how many fans suffered from his death?! How much work did the people that run this site put into trying to figure out what could have happened to MJJ?!  All sadness, all research, work and all this because of a publicity stunt?!  Michael the genius, the next Jezus saving this world, the lovable man etc. needs this kind of a publicity stunt? I hope, if this is a publicity stunt, that TMZ, Sony etc. pulled this off and not MJJ himself. I would not be able to appreciate any person who pulls such a publicity stunt just to get attention and money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

January 17, 2011, 01:00:02 AM
Quote from: "Emily Hutjes"
I agree with Badkolo that this hoax might be a publicity stunt. MJJ's alleged death most certainly was uniquely wrapped up in mysteries, that much has become clear. I hope this hoax was set in motion by those who would financially benefit by his death. If MJJ set this up himself I would be disappointed, because how many fans suffered from his death?! How much work did the people that run this site put into trying to figure out what could have happened to MJJ?!  All sadness, all research, work and all this because of a publicity stunt?!  Michael the genius, the next Jezus saving this world, the lovable man etc. needs this kind of a publicity stunt? I hope, if this is a publicity stunt, that TMZ, Sony etc. pulled this off and not MJJ himself. I would not be able to appreciate any person who pulls such a publicity stunt just to get attention and money.

Well...

I cried, like everyone else. I have spent hours and hours, adding up to months of my life, examining his puzzle, without injury. It was my choice to jump in. If it all comes to naught as a great mind and ego's self indulgent whim, at least we can all thank him that, as exercizing one's brains keep them working years and years longer than those who do not work them as hard, we have all staved off senility for a decade!

MJ has done us NO wrong, even if it was all a profitable trick. And, even if some kind of sadistic payback joke (which, it is not), for years of fans keeping him trapped indoors, the joke would be on him. We came together over him and found some things in many directions, which we needed to know, desperately. We profit daily, hourly, from our contact with each other, and all the education and exchange of ideas, here. We may seriously have gotten a grip on our own future Freedom, after decades of sleeping through oppression and lies.

I just want to say that none of his fans are actually seriously suffering. Come on... :) We can have compassion on people we have never met, but suffering is reserved for people who actually are aquainted with and know personally, the "deceased". Those who have realized actual loss. We, who did not know him, haven't lost anything. We still have his pictures, short films, and he "left" years of music to be released. We never would have spoken with or touched him, r e a l l y, anyway, right?

He has a completely private life which we were never a part of. And, he has grown older, as have we all. (Now, there is something to cry about :x , but on second thought, don't waste the time; it will not change anything.)

If fans would simply read the information on this site, there is more than anyone needs to become a BeLIEver that he did not even die. Fan suffering isn't even a part of this adventure. It doesn't even make sense that he would create more suffering in a world he always lamented there was already too much of. If anything, he may be trying to open our eyes to real true suffering, outside of ourselves.

Not to put any burden on anyone, just for perspective's sake, this is suffering: in the people of Haiti, that a whole year after the earthquake, the world news simply marked the day as the "Anniversary", and mentioned that in a whole year, not too much progress has been made with recovery efforts. I have no answers for this. I do not know what to do, miles and miles out of it. It just brings home to me, that people in that earthquake probably cried over Michael Jackson, too, at least on June 25 2009, and now don't even have the luxury of giving him a single tear----too busy burying their dead and crying over the real suffering of each new day.

Don't be so quick to get mad at MJ for this Hoax. He's a literal saint, but he's not, "the next savior of the world" . He never said he was---just because he appears to be that fearless...(We already have the One---Jesus, and He hasn't retired or been replaced!). MJ said he can't do it by himself. It could be a man's cry for help...

However, MJ IS The Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived. Admit it---you cannot beat this Adventure/Thriller, 8-)  for pure entertainment value, no matter how many doubts you have :!:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 17, 2011, 07:09:19 AM
Well said, I cried a lot too but the niggling doubts started very soon after the reports started contradicting themselves.  After a short while of trying to convince myself I was in denial I realised that common sense had to win out.  I'm not upset with MJ for doing this, after all, it's MJ we're talking about and that was one of my first thoughts after considering this might be a hoax.  It is MJ we're talking about.  If it was anyone else I'd say unlikely but that fact together with all the evidence tells me this is his hoax, planned by him, with good reason.  Those who didn't start to doubt it was true but remained steeped in grief either didn't realise just who they were mourning and what he was capable of on a world stage or were blinded by their loss and oblivious to the blatant clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 17, 2011, 07:55:12 AM
it's a hoax within a hoax within a hoax..... hoaxes all around...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

January 17, 2011, 08:24:31 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
it's a hoax within a hoax within a hoax..... hoaxes all around...
Yeah it is, thank you for saying it just like that :!: Now... :?

"Brace yourself" :o  8-) (as Michael, himself said to!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions