Re: What If The Hoax Is A Hoax?
May 06, 2010, 04:21:12 AM
Quote from: "Tina K."
I really dont care why he did it, I just need to know, that he's allright. That will be enough for me.

agree..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

May 06, 2010, 08:44:51 AM
i think the 3/4 year tour was not something that he could really do, he had family to care for -

- could the children really travel for 3/4 years around the globe - they are at an age when they need stability - just think how old prince and paris would be at the end - what about their home schooling and exams?
- he hated to tour - the time zones etc and uprooting the kids like that for 6 months at a time would be difficult and very demanding on him
- i think very emotionally as well as physcially demanding and then having to deal with wonderful- but they are still kids who need attention need to be played with need their father - need dad time - which from what i can see he never wanted to miss out on
- woud he hoax his death - i think if the pressure was too much - yes the pressure from randy phillips, thome, and even KO and Travis
- yes the show would have been amazing - he is a top quality performer, so anything he was minded to do would have been good - even him one standing on stage without the extras - he was the real deal
- i do think he could have been placed in the position in which there demands could not be done
- but i am also coming round to the fact and some pp have discussed this with me that - pp do just die
- he could be dead - it could be murray's bad work, it could be that taking medication of that nature over time was very dangerous and if it was not murray it would have been some other doctor - ticking bomb
- if this is a hoax i do not think it was done for money - i think mike could find or negotiate deals - since 2005 he did not disapear - he was working .
Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:45:13 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 06, 2010, 08:58:25 AM
sorry i could not write anymore on the previous post - it would not let me

yes well i think he could have raised funds, but not by selling his possessions, that is clear, i think it is a sin that his possessions and that what should be his kids are being sold
- i do not think mike would want to profit at the expense of his fans, i think history shows that he is not inclined that way - giving away half his earnings, the time spent with kids and ill/needly pp. setting up the foundation, giving speeches on children in oxford etc - so no
- i personally feel that the money i have spent buying this and that going to see the exhibition and thriller live have been worth it and i would not feel robbed if he came back - but glad that he decided to give of himself again
- i think it is amazing having seen him embrace his fans, touch them, carry them, save them etc, he was not a recluse, he was not frightened to be close to pp or even pp with illnesses
- but i do think that he could have been placed back in the positon where death was a predictable outcome
- i dont know if he was taking meds before his rehearsals - or at least the iv meds, i would have thought if he had been taking the iv meds previously he would have had it organised properly had all the equipment, it seems to me that it was a new routine, may be one that he had in the past, but from april to june - a new routine - that went so wrong
- i wonder if all the strangeness is just that, the inappropriate behaviour, the strange comments, possible decoy bodies etc.
- what will the trial throw up - excuses, as to why there is a reasonable doubt, i should think that would not be that hard the longest sentence is only 4 years, so its not regarded as that grave an offence is it?
- who wil come
-
Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:49:31 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 06, 2010, 09:00:34 AM
sorry again i am having problems

so who will be there - pp discussing his routine, pp involved in his routine, it is bound to be murky

i would like to hope he comes back - if not dead before the true trial - so that not again will his name be put through the gutter - even though he is the official victim in this case
Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:50:17 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 06, 2010, 09:24:11 AM
ok maybe this isn't the right place for this . but wasn't the whole thing supposed to take place in on arean for the intire time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jill

May 06, 2010, 09:33:43 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
ok maybe this isn't the right place for this . but wasn't the whole thing supposed to take place in on arean for the intire time?

Not sure about that.  There was talk of this turning into a world tour after the 02 shows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 06, 2010, 09:36:04 AM
yes randy phillips, frank - there are lots of threads i contributed to - there are copies of news articles and vid - please search my post - sorry there are so many and i get abit moody somethings so sorry again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 06, 2010, 09:39:35 AM
ok , so he's start out in one place for part of it and the other part would be moving around? don't mean to be so thick headed i just haven't been her the whole time and need to catch up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

somekindofsign

May 06, 2010, 10:09:02 AM
The leaked AEG contract talks about a two branches worldwide tour.
Arabian is sooo right. There are many signs about that unfortunately
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 06, 2010, 10:18:38 AM
i guess maybe in all the little snippits they made it  sound like it was all at the arena.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 06, 2010, 10:22:07 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i guess maybe in all the little snippits they made it  sound like it was all at the arena.

they want to mislead you

just think if there wasnt any footage

what would you think then

so it was 10 then it was 31 then it was 38(?) i think, then 50 then what hey world tour - but it was always there, look up randy phillips

no shock mike disliked him
Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 10:24:21 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 06, 2010, 10:23:46 AM
It should be... if thereĀ“s some common sense in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 06, 2010, 10:24:59 AM
yes there is the common sense of  they want the money
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 06, 2010, 10:32:23 AM
almost sounds like once you get into that business death is the only way out from under it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 06, 2010, 10:36:28 AM
i think they got him -  others wanted him to do this for so long what 12 years out of touring, and he was in good shape, he could deliver, they gave him cash up front, a house, furnishings, sweetners, but then the bite back - what they wanted, what he had to do, how many shows,

i read a new item early on - some guy quoted - a friend - he said that mike begged them to do a one night televised show like allgood wanted him to do - then refused him he was very upset

remember he begged - mike begged
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions