No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Is he Really gone? For Good?
October 30, 2010, 11:37:39 AM
Quote from: "MJsBabyDoll"
Dear SoldierofLove,

That is so sweet to pray for Michael and his family like that....it brought tears to my eyes....thank you...and may the Lord bless you a hundred times over (hug)

Bless you too!  I love your "old saying"  and the gorgeous Believe butterfly.   Hugs and Kisses, Love and Light.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 12:49:19 PM
Quote from: "PoetryInMotion"
Dear Friends,

No..... no, he is not gone for good. Please believe me when I say there is a time and a place for everything, and the media has abused this and disrespected this in so many ways, on so many levels. And it's not even about JUST the media. There is conspiracy..... a great deal of conspiracy going on even as we type. I am sure that Michael would tell you everything if he could. He would love more than anything to caress your hearts and soothe your minds and reassure you that he is NOT gone.

I have only been here on this forum for a few days but I have been reading your messages before I joined the forum, and I just want to say the unconditional love and support that exudes from this magical place is truly, truly wonderful. You all are amazing! You know what? All the love and support that MJ felt from the fans while the trial was going on..... well, I think this surpasses it 100 times. It's unbelievable, it really is. Please, please continue to love him and don't give up hope. Sustain your strength and your faith - and through that, bliss will come. Yes, it will....in time. Trust your instincts and your heart. Trust the loopholes and the discrepancies in the official reports and all the evidence that says yes he is still here. Do NOT trust the media. Do not believe all the garbage you hear, they are nothing more than exaggerations and lies and sensationalism. The truth is here. YOU have the truth.....in your hearts. Trust that truth and do not betray it.

Sometime things happen for reasons that we don't fully understand, and we have to put our faith in God and trust Him because he does have a Master Plan..... and it always works. Always! His plans can never never be foiled.... ever. So, we have to do a little pioneering in patience here, you know? Patience and perseverance will lead to a warm embrace of L.O.V.E. and TRUTH. And like I said before in a previous post, love always wins and the truth always prevails.

So, lets stay strong together and not rush it.....okay?

I love you very much, and God bless you.

Poetry, I agree with everything you have to say. I love reading your posts, your words are so powerful and encouraging. Thank you so much for everything you said, I too believe that everyone should calm down and wait it out, like you said, there's a time and place for everything. Michael probably has a huge plan, and maybe or maybe not has already planned when he's going to return, he's thought out, planned and organized the hoax VERY intellectually so far, I don't think he'll just pop in anytime soon and say "Hey, I'm actually alive!" I believe there's a lot more to it than that. PoetryInMotion, thanks again, and we love you too! :D God Bless you as well. *Hugs*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PoetryInMotion

October 31, 2010, 06:57:03 PM
"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." - 2 Corinthians 4-something ....I don't remember the exact number right now.

I think this is appropriate and it can be applied to life on many levels, including the subject matter here. Just like the media's BS and "factual" reports. No, they are not factual. They are 99.9% totally untrue. But that's what is seen and it's only temporary. MJ cannot be seen right now but does that mean he is gone for good? Absolutely not.

L.O.V.E. is eternal.

Stay strong, my friends, and don't let other people try to cloud your minds with delusional "facts." Keep your minds clear....keep your eyes open.... keep watching. Things will unfold of their own accord....when the time is right.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 08:07:19 PM
"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." - 2 Corinthians 4-something ....I don't remember the exact number right now.

I think this is appropriate and it can be applied to life on many levels, including the subject matter here. Just like the media's BS and "factual" reports. No, they are not factual. They are 99.9% totally untrue. But that's what is seen and it's only temporary. MJ cannot be seen right now but does that mean he is gone for good? Absolutely not.

L.O.V.E. is eternal.

Stay strong, my friends, and don't let other people try to cloud your minds with delusional "facts." Keep your minds clear....keep your eyes open.... keep watching. Things will unfold of their own accord....when the time is right.

Thanks PIM! I especially like the Emerson quote, it's wonderful. When people ask me why I love Michael Jackson so much I always tell them it's because he taught me to love MYSELF. He taught me by example that it's not only okay to be different...but EXTRAORDINARY. I truly learned from him how to hold on to the strength it takes to not give in to the world that is always pressuring me to conform. So in everything I do, I am true to my heart, because he was true to his. And I hope to inspire others to do the same. It's kind of a trickle effect. Living in Truth breeds more Truth in the world, and that goes for LOVE as well. The message in "Man in the Mirror" truly is the key to making the world a better place. Thanks again PoetryInMotion. Like they say in the movie Avatar, "I see you."  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 03, 2010, 02:05:06 AM

L.O.V.E. is eternal.

Of course we keep watching  
In fact that's what I do aaaaaaaaaaall day long  :lol:
Can't help it  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 03, 2010, 02:14:26 AM
Jaci how strange you mention Avatar...remind me of Michael so much.
Many weeks after seing Avatar that  "I see you" haunted my mind.
It recalled Michael to me, because I felt I saw him  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions