Serenitys_Dream

I searched the Internet for nay information on this story and this particular story was just republished on different sites. There are no other stories about this, no names of people who did it, no families discussing it...Nothing. I think it is false and Jesse Jackson just gave his speech about this to try and prevent anyone who may have read the story to attempting suicide after reading it. I just don't believe there wouldn't be more information on this if it were true. Maybe the idea behind the story was to try and get the distraught fans to hurt themselves after reading it and then blame Michael for that, a way to yet again a way to blacken his name and suggest that MJ fans must all be nuts" look they are killing themselves over his passing". Just BS!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As an Atheist I find the notion of Heaven and Hell disturbing. I live without the burden of religion or faith. Of course I do have morals and accept there are Theists in the world whose lives are enriched by following a God. But talk of people who have committed suicide and their souls not getting to Heaven is just very distasteful. I think if people had killed themselves, this news would have been all over the mainstream news. I can't believe Sky News in the UK "missed a trick".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Furthermore, I feel like the major media networks definitley would have covered this in great details! We have Larry King, Nancy Grace (DIANE STUPID DIAMOND), Joy Behar, Geraldo I mean honestly I cant see these particular media people missing this story in relation to MJ.

Another thing I would like to say, You guys are right people who committ suicide when a celebrity dies they have waayyy more problems than this and when the celeb dies it is the last straw, they feel they have nothing to live for.
 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Theresa Gondalves has got in on this now.  Here is her facebook update:

Yesterday I went to watch Shutter Island.Today I was at a mental facility visiting a suicidal Michael Jackson fan! Hey! This is NOT what Michael would want. This is the 2nd attempt I've been involved in people! Glad she is getting help, but she almost succeeded. I told her I am glad to have received this call & not a ...call that she was dead! MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO TAKE YOUR LIFE! Let's get a grip here!

yes there have been others...I will not give names...but I have done what I can. I will go see this girl again tonite. She has no real support system. So I guess I am it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i was pretty sure that at least 7 peeps killed themselves. I saw an interview with Jessie Jackson encouraging folks not to do this and all ,that MJ would not want this .I believe it, because 2 people were reported as killing themselves over Curt Cobain of Nirvana when he  died . So if peeps would kill themselves over C.Cobain then surly peeps would kill themselves over MJ ,as his following would be about 40times higher than Cobain due to MJ being in the Biz for 45 yrs. Unfortunately, it is more likely than not, that peeps did commit suicide ,It made me incredibly sad ,upon first hearing of Mj's death,{altho NOT suicidal} the earth stood still,it was like someone just sucked the breath out of you ,I was surprised by my own behavior ,I did not expect his death to have such a profound effect on me . I still have difficulty looking at certain things regarding MJ's death without getting teary eyed & sad . Even tho I was a fan my whole life {I am 48} I would not have expected to be so disturbed about his death ,and now even more disturbing the GIGANTIC CONSPIRACY involving not only his death ,but practically his whole life .I feel that even the GOv. have used Mj over the years to push an agenda because that is what they do ,they use the media ,Hollywood & the music industry to manipulate the way that they want the public to think ,Well ,if it is on the news or in the paper it must be true . WRONG ! Even when it comes to political stuff the media is not telling the truth anymore about anything . 911 was quite possibly an inside job , Man -made global warming is possibly a lie {see 30.ooo scientist sue Al Gore } Obama promised to get rid of the patriot act and he signed it again on Sunday {SEE patriot act it is extreme violation of US citizens rights ! You can be thrown in jail and/or executed without trial} The US  CIA has been caught red-handed torturing people and of breaking the Geneva convention ,& of committing mass genocide when searching for WMD in Iraq that never existed . Why else would the FBI have a file on MJ ?it wasn't just child molestation stuff ,what about the other 300 & something pages that are permenatly classified . The obama admin. is currently in the process of " Sensoring the internet " The Alex Jones channel has been Banned in China ,Australia and 2or 3 other countries they are attempting to restrict the amount of internet acsess that we have and charge u money for it . Bill Gates owner of Microsoft is involved in human depopulation plans & his "favorite method is Vaccination " see on U tube ! And check this THE DR ,JOHN FEILDING THAT  SIGNED MJ'S ALLEGED DEATH CERT . ACCORDING TO WIKI ,"LED EFFORTS TO DEVELOP PLANS TO DEAL WITH BIOTERRORISM & PANDEMIC FLU ! WHY DID THIS PERSON SIGN MJ'S DEATH CERT. ? hE IS ACCORDING TO WIKI, HEAD OF THE hEALTH SERVICES & PEDIACTRICS  IN THE sCHOOLOF pUBLIC HEALTH & mEDS. AT THE UCLA . MJ DIED AT rONALD rEAGAN AIRPORT hosp. Does this DR work for the Coroners office ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Like you said it's the same story in almost the same words in every media. And like a lot of you mentioned, I'm sure a lot of big media would have covered the thing and nobody did. It's just a bunch of lies to try to put a little more dirt into MJ's image. And even if they did, it's not MJ's fault, because if you decide to take your own life because someone you saw on tv died, you have a lot deeper problems than that.

And let's try to avoid discussions on who knows better that who and who's right or wrong in matters of life and death, because each one of us believe different things, have lived different experiences and have a different point of view on the matters so it's just about respecting the difference and spread the LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jill"
I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing it if it came out of Jesse Jackson's mouth.

I've seen the video of Jesse saying that...it's on YouTube.

As for those asking for the "proof" that some fans committed suicide...what do you want? Photos of the bodies? Death Certificates? Something else? Sorry to sound harsh, but I mean, expecting proof that fans committed suicide...how is that any different than non-believers who expect proof that MJ is alive? We have no real, true, indisputable proof that he is. We offer up "clues" and "evidence" (and in a lot of cases, great stretches of imagination and wishful thinking), but that is not "proof." Yes we still get irked when non-believers demand "proof."

If some fans did commit suicide, there's not going to be a bunch of proof. Their families are not going to go around making public statements to the press to say yeah, my son killed himself over MJ's death. Ain't gonna happen, nor should it have to. The likelihood is that some fans probably did kill themselves. Was it 12? Who knows. But there's not going to be proof all over the place. And if they did do it, that doesn't make it MJ's fault, IMO. People who commit suicide have issues already; MJ's death could have been a catalyst for their suicide, but it cannot be the cause. Mental Illness is the cause. A mentally sound person does not commit suicide.

Fact is, we don't know for sure that any fans committed suicide.
Anymore than we know for sure that they didn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "jill"
I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing it if it came out of Jesse Jackson's mouth.

I've seen the video of Jesse saying that...it's on YouTube.

As for those asking for the "proof" that some fans committed suicide...what do you want? Photos of the bodies? Death Certificates? Something else? Sorry to sound harsh, but I mean, expecting proof that fans committed suicide...how is that any different than non-believers who expect proof that MJ is alive? We have no real, true, indisputable proof that he is. We offer up "clues" and "evidence" (and in a lot of cases, great stretches of imagination and wishful thinking), but that is not "proof." Yes we still get irked when non-believers demand "proof."

If some fans did commit suicide, there's not going to be a bunch of proof. Their families are not going to go around making public statements to the press to say yeah, my son killed himself over MJ's death. Ain't gonna happen, nor should it have to. The likelihood is that some fans probably did kill themselves. Was it 12? Who knows. But there's not going to be proof all over the place. And if they did do it, that doesn't make it MJ's fault, IMO. People who commit suicide have issues already; MJ's death could have been a catalyst for their suicide, but it cannot be the cause. Mental Illness is the cause. A mentally sound person does not commit suicide.

Fact is, we don't know for sure that any fans committed suicide.
Anymore than we know for sure that they didn't.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 yeah what are you  going to do ,go on the news & talk about your daughter or son committed suicide over Michael .I don't think so, and the media suppresses things they don't want the public to know about all the time .Like what kind of person Michael really is for example .I would agree that if a person did such a thing it was  a pre-existing condition ,and that MJ would not be responsible .But Mj being such a sweet,kind ,compassionate ,loving soul ,I am afraid,would feel responsible . This makes me sad .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No one is responsible for anyone else's suicide except for the person committing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
No one is responsible for anyone else's suicide except for the person committing it.
I have tryed very hard to let this go..but I just can't. What about the doctors that give children under the age of 18 drugs like Zoloft, when it clearly states "not for anyone under the age of 18" "side effects include increased risk of suicide..." are those children 100% responsible for their actions while under the infuence of drugs that should not be in there system? I'm sorry, that statement dosnt work in all situations. Like I said before, in no way shape or form does MJ hold any responsibility if fans took their life..he didn't even know them, and absolutely there were deeper issues with these peeps. I apologize that this disscusion has nothing to do with the hoax, @jacksonologiest...Im not after you, I promise. I have been following this forum for a while, and I have always enjoyed your posts, they have very good info and ideas. Much respect to you! And LOVE  :mrgreen:  P.S. An interesting fact: All the school shootings in the past 20 years, the gunmen(children) were on some sort of anti-depessant drug. Anti-depressants are a sister drug to LSD, just slightly modified. While most people have a good trip, a handfull of people have a bad trip, and commit suicide or homicide. That handfull of people is actually quite a large number, and would'nt ya know..the media supresses that info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions