Michael Jackson cannot be held responsible for people who decided that their lives were not worth living because some else's has ended.  If Michael didn't die then, he eventually will.  Everybody will.  People are responsible for their own actions.  Sorry if they felt their life's importance ended with Michael's departure.  That says a lot about them,  not Michael.  He cannot feel responsible for that.  It is wrong.   :?  People with that mindset are the ones that Michael should worry about when he is alive.  Sounds like if they are fed up with living, they will hunt him down to take him with them so they could live forever in paradise.  It's scary.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

No offense taken.  I guess it depends on what religion a person is.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "doreentbird"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

Ahhhh how nice -why cant EVERYONE reslove forum issues this way?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

steph

I know it`s nothing  to do with the 12 fans but it was rumoured  after the funeral that the jackson`s purchased 12 plots at forest lawn.I wonder why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"

Ahhhh how nice -why cant EVERYONE reslove forum issues this way?  :D

I know, right? I was anticipating a screaming match ^^;
Ah, but this is a horrible topic... I mean, I used to watch CNN everyday from June 25th to about... two or three months ago. You think they'd have the families of these people on TV or something.
And I don't think it's Michael's fault if people really killed themselves... but I know that he'd feel like it was :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

mumof3

Well  it is not michaels fault he carried people and gave all his life if it happened it is very sad   but I have not seen any proof of the suicides
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi there! I just registered so I could join in on this awesome investigation. I am a long time lurker and beLIEver, no doubt. Unfortunately, this thread is one of the first ones I’ve looked at since registering, and it saddens me a great deal that this is going to be my first post:
For your information, my little sister committed suicide when she was 12. She was one of the most amazing, kind, and gentle souls you would ever meet, many many people of all ages looked up to her. She developed a bad case of insomnia, and because of lack of sleep..she became slightly depressed, and every now and then would have daydreams "hallucinations" so instead of treating her insomnia..doctors put her on anti-depressants, and anti psychotic drugs...at the age of 12! Shortly after becoming drugged up...she took her own life.
Now I don't know what you guys believe about afterlife, but my family and I went to go see John Edwards (Crossing Over with John Edwards) give a speech,(I was quite skeptical at first) and in the end, he did 10 readings..and for one of those readings he came to my family....he knew her age, how she died, my name, my parents names, and countless other VERY personal things that there is NO POSSIBLE way he could of known..unless he was indeed a medium that my sister was communicating through. Anyway I know for a fact that she is at peace, and in a place that makes her feel nothing but happiness and love.
Ok, so now.....maybe you should investigate the teachings of your religion in the same way you are investigating this MJ hoax. Question WHY you blindly believe the things that were fed to you as a child. You know, when you put your past, and the things you were taught in the past into your future..your future becomes closed off to new possibilities, and new ways of learning and growing. We have such great potential as human beings..that will never be reached if we keep going along saying that we know what we know, and we also know what we don't know( I know, I don't know rocket science) and that's that......the power is in trying to find out the things we don't know we don't know...ponder that for a sec..............that is when life becomes powerful and exciting. and the statement that people who commit suicide go to Hell..that was a stab in my heart...even though I don't believe it for one second, nor do I believe in "heaven" or "hell"...and I know that the statement was made because this person’s religion has got a hold on them. By no means is it their fault that that is what was taught to them..I'm sure this person is a kind and loving human being who is amazing and fun to be around, but please don't regurgitate things you were told as a child...question them.

Also by no means is it Michaels fault..if in fact these suicides even did happen.

I L.O.V.E. you all
-when you fall in love with humanity
-you fall in love with yourself-

geeeeez talk about a first post  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancingthedream I hear ya!!!!

An article stating that not enough. Belonging to a board, not enough. No family I know of has come forward supporting this claim and given evidence/proof that a family member killed themselves over Michaels death.  12 families??? Somebody (even a distant relative) would of said something by now.

Where's the proof?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "steph"
I know it`s nothing  to do with the 12 fans but it was rumoured  after the funeral that the jackson`s purchased 12 plots at forest lawn.I wonder why?

Hey now that is an interesting point! Don't know if it means anything, but interesting none the less.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson life or "death" is his and only his. He can decide to do whatever he wants with his existence and that should be no one's business. The only persons he should have to answer to are hs kids and his mother.

What about those people commiting suicide because of a superstar they never met? Did they ask their mothers and fathers how they felt about it?

Everybody does what he wants and if MJ decided to fake his death, I am sorry but there is no one who can hold this against him. The right to disappear is a right every human being has as long it is not done to commit a fraud.

I fetl really sorry back then when i heard bout those people who take their own lives when their idol disappears, especially if they are really young and maybe in a difficult time of their lives. But then again, everyone is allowed to live their lives without having to think "Oh maybe he s gonna kill himself if i do this or that". Geeeeeeeez

Plus, we dont have a proof of these 12 peeps...only story i heard is this russian impersonator who "tried" to cut his veins and then went on tv to tell his story...(looking for his 15 min of fame maybe?)

Suicide is a terrible thing, nothing to joke about, but i dont think u do it just for one reason. It s a bunch of things all together imo. And MJ is not responsible for all the sadness of the world. He paid his dues. We should just leave him alone now, he s not to blame, dead or alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@JACKSONOLOGIST..

I wasnt the one that made the original statement. Was just commenting.  I don't know if they go to heaven or not. You don't think they are more at peace then the rest of us struggling everyday?

When you commit suicide you go to Hell....at least thats what Ive learned. And if Hell is as bad as the Bible says it is, then  struggling everyday with life on eath is a much better way to go.

I didnt mean to offend you...that wasnt my intent...Im sorry if I did.

Well for what i know NONE of us knows...and nobody ever came back to tell us bout it..

I think every human being has a right to rest in peace. Suicide is not a crime. When u can no longer take it...we are no one to judge people who cant bare living anymore. And i hope (and strongly believe) that God or Allah or whatever name we wanna give him are not judging either but taking care of every single life like it would be their only problem

but then again, what do we know? nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

There were also rumors about people committing suicide when Michael married Lisa. I agree that if they did indeed commit suicide after his death or when he got married, they had much bigger problems before. Plus, unless they left notes, it would be hard to prove in court that they did it because of Michael, plus they would have to prove that the victim actually wrote the note.  However, that wouldnt make Michael feel any better about their deaths.

love4humanity, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. 12 is such a young age. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@love4humanity.

I am sorry for your loss.  

As far as this not turning into a screaming match, I don't think that this a topic that should be argued about.  From the recent stories of other celebrity sons that have committed suicide in the past week, there are many factors that contribute to the feelings of hopelessness.  I probably will be bashed for saying this..but I believe it takes in enormous amount of courage to commit suicide.  I am not going to lie, I have contemplated it a few times in my life, but i am ashamed to say that I am chicken shit and couldnt do it.  So maybe I identify with these people..However, I would never do it for any celebrity. It just is the feeling of defeat and despair that combines all together to make you feel like ending it all.  

love you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@hope and doreentbird                                                                                                                                        thank you for your condolences and compassion. :D   it really is just a touchy subject all the way around.                                                                                                                                                                      LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions