bec

I take this report similarly to how I take Joe's statements, read between the lines. That's why I think it's huge.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Very interesting post.  God bless you! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Is this also a major part of it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saturday, 2 January 2010
FBI Files Support Jackson's Innocence; Media Reports Otherwise

I should begin by saying that the release of Michael Jackson's FBI file was not motivated by any desire to damage his legacy or smear his name. Many of Jackson's fans are understandably distrustful of the establishment which repeatedly pursued the star on trumped up charges, but the release of Jackson's FBI file is no conspiracy. Jackson's file was requested under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and I was one of those who requested it.

The FOIA allows members of the public to request classified or unattainable information held by any public body. The act is designed to uphold democracy by allowing citizens to scrutinise anything from local government budget reports to dossiers on UFO sightings. Requests can only be turned down for a handful of reasons, including privacy issues and national security.

When I requested Michael Jackson's FBI file, I wasn't even sure he had one. If he did, I had no idea what I would find in it. In Sammy Davis Jr's I found nothing but countless investigations into death threats sent to the singer. In James Brown's, however, I found an explosive re-telling of his infamous 1988 'car chase', which showed the authorities in a very poor light and contained numerous accusations of police brutality.

The FBI released roughly 300 pages on Jackson, constituting less than half of his overall file. The reason behind the withholding of the other half is yet to be made public, but it most likely consists of information on Jackson's dealings with still living figures of interest to the bureau - civil rights activists like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, and the various Middle Eastern businessmen and royals Michael Jackson befriended.

The released half of Jackson's FBI file supports the star's innocence entirely. Perhaps most notably, a lengthy report shows that when Jackson's Neverland Ranch was raided in 2003, the FBI went over every computer seized from the property with a fine toothcomb looking for any incriminating files or internet activity. Jackson's file contained individual summaries of the FBI's findings for each of the 16 computers. Scrawled in capital letters across each of those 16 reports - 'NOTHING'.

But not many media outlets included that nugget. In fact, numerous outlets - including the Daily Mail - inaccurately reported that the file did not include the bureau's findings.

On a more general level, the files reveal that it was not only the Los Angeles Police force which pursued Jackson for more than a decade and failed to produce one itoa of information to connect the star to any crime - it was the FBI too. That Jackson's life was dissected and his bevahiour was investigated for more than 10 years by two major law enforcement agencies and not one piece of evidence was ever produced to indicate his guilt speaks volumes.

On the whole, the media didn't quite tell it that way, though.

The FBI file included numerous allegations reported to the bureau which, of course, the media at large bogusly reported as the bureau's own findings. So here is a breakdown of what the media told you existed in Jackson's FBI file, and what the file actually contained.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

I really dont know what to think about what is posted in that 1 and only tabloid about what Hoefflin is apparently claiming.

One thing I do believe is that if he actually had no doubts, evidence, etc... I doubt he would make such accusations agains people in such high places, who are bottom line in power positions. He could get himself in enough trouble that it would become a fulltime job just keeping himself safe. They would be breathing down his neck, these are not light allegations when you accuse a police department of being corrupt in a case that is so hot that there are people following it acrosse the entire planet.

I do not really know any of the tabloid's reputations cause I dont buy, read, or follow up on tabloid stories. I would think though if it is all fabricated and made up, that they actually put such words in this mans mouth they could get sued. :?  But again, I know nothing really in regards to what paparazzi can get away with or not.

Another way to look at this is to assume Hoefflin does have some stuff on them and both parties have been secretly or kept hush hush debating on this, perhaps Hoefflin wanted to prove a point by going to a tabloid to have them put out his story. By going about it this way, Hoefflin is definetly showing LAPD he is serious about exposing them and it would be easy to brush off the claims as fake if LAPD decide to take Hoefflin seriously and get their act together. It's cocky and staight to the point that Hoefflin means business and is very serious about exposing the truth.

And a final thought in attempt to explain that Hoefflin is commenting on a coroner's report that did not exist at the time of this article, perhaps he had already been in contact with the coroner and knew the plan was not to include the whole truth in it but Hoefflin got upset about it and decided to go to the media with this info to put pressure on the coroner's office to print the truth about the report. Then nothing, the report never came out. Perhaps they we're deliberating what to do and decided to wait a while and make Hoefflin look like a paranoid fool and to make him loose all credibility at the same time.

Ok, I'm taking off my Sherlock cap off now, :lol:  But I think if we all think of a sinister conspiracy world, the explanation kinda fits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Here is some food for thought in this matter :

There is always at least that one person with a conscience or with a too big of a mouth to keep a secret ultimately destroying the perfect plan. Do you all remember what the coroner's office dude, I think he's the assistant something, or something  :lol: , said on his twitter? And this was discussed in the twitter accounts section, he said :

(I think he reffered to the mafia, but not that important for the point I'm making here)
Now I know why the mafia says it's easy for 3 to keep a secret when 2 are dead.

HHmmm... makes you wonder dont it? :roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

If all the people who know something would just speak up then this case was already solved!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
...by the way......I hear Diane is a flaminig lesbian. I have my OWN sources on that one!!

What is wrong with being lesbian?   :?

I'll answer this one. The answer is "nothing".  The point that I take from this is that for as ruthless, biased, accusatory and down-right rude as Diane has been, in regards to MJ, she should keep her own doorstep clean and always recall the fact that she should never cast stones for she, too, lives in a glass house!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a lesbian. But in Diane's case, Im sure it would insult HER immensely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Finaly a good thread in the right direction.. this guy is telling the truth
We must investigate who wanted Michael dead and bring out the whole truth
Let's unite for Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EACH DAY A NEW CHARACTER  IS POPPING OUT WITH SOME INFORMATION ... GOD I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WILL END UP... MJ PLEASE HELP ME.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is not new news, and Hoefflin has released no further statement since his letter was released last year. While i commend Hoefflin for going public (if he has relevant info) he has not put any of his 'evidence' into the public domain yet. Who knows why. This letter that everyone is talking about is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now this could be rubbish but - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

I say if Dr.Hoefflin knows who "killed" Michael then,he should exspose all who was involved,and all need to be brought to justice.He must know something if they are threatening him and his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Has this been mentioned before:
DEBBIE ROWE allegedly reported Michael Jackson's doctor Arnold Klein to the police.
                  ........................................................................
The late singer's ex-wife anonymously INFORMED officers the dermatologist was supplying the tragic pop star with prescription drugs - including the powerful anaesthetic Propofol, which has been blamed for his death - using a number of different aliases.

Court documents show an "unknown female caller" - believed to be Rowe - told police Michael used names including Omar Arnold, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Josephine Baker when he saw Klein, to allow the medic to prescribe him extra drugs.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Rowe holds Klein totally responsible for Jackson's drug addiction. She believes there is no way he could have got hooked without the help of Klein - and she is potentially the only one who can prove it. She must have suspected what was going on for years."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions