Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
I thought this was old news? Is there an update? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is something else. Hoefflin comments on the autopsy, this was last year.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

By the way, i don't think hoefflin is all that crazy. Klein has done a lot of talking. You have to wonder if he is barking in defense? MJ visited Klein an awful lot prior to TII. Wasn't Klein the only doc he visited in this period?

Where did Murray get the propofol from.....

:shock:  :shock:

Dr. Steven Hoefflin, one of Michael Jackson's former plastic surgeons, is speaking out to ET about "involuntary errors" he believes the L.A. Coroner made in its autopsy report on the late icon.

Hoefflin says he's been informed that the Coroner's office were incorrect in reporting that Jackson was wearing a nasal prosthesis and had lost his nose, leaving only two holes in its place.

"I believe that the coroner's office is profoundly competent and did a commendable job in their post-mortem examination of Michael Jackson. As is so frequent under these circumstances, they merely did not have sufficient information to make an accurate description and interpretation of the anatomical findings," he says, adding he is speaking out "at the written request of Katherine [Jackson] and to give a truthful legacy for Michael."

Hoefflin adds that Jackson had "an indentation of his right nose, which was not from surgery, but from a deep biopsy due to the suspicion of skin cancer." He claims, too, that Jackson had Lupus and the disease was being inflamed by "massive injections of collagen" administered to him by Dr. Arnold Klein.

BUT HE GOT THAT WRONG.,,,  THE AUTOPSY DIDNT SAY HE WORE A FALSE PROTHESIS ON HIS NOSE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
So which autopsy report did he read?????  There must be more than one floating around.  The article I found, was released on Jan 18th....This is getting good...The truth will come out, the BAD people will be arrested, and then MJ can come back to us. Katherine also wants the truth to come out about all the corruption and to clear her sons name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not so fast. The 'proper' autopsy report has only recently been released, as we all know. The article was posted in July, so Hoefflin must have been reporting on an uncorroborated report - there were many. Either that, or the coroner's really did think his nose was missing when actually the shape of it can be explained as Hoefflin has. Hoefflin could have seen a preliminary report and the coroner could have amended it before its final release this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Not so fast. The 'proper' autopsy report has only recently been released, as we all know. The article was posted in July, so Hoefflin must have been reporting on an uncorroborated report - there were many. Either that, or the coroner's really did think his nose was missing when actually the shape of it can be explained as Hoefflin has. Hoefflin could have seen a preliminary report and the coroner could have amended it before its final release this year.

Yes...  so doesnt that make Hoefflin unreliable because he jumped the gun and made comments on an autopsy that wasnt true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Yes...  so doesnt that make Hoefflin unreliable because he jumped the gun and made comments on an autopsy that wasnt true?

I think the topic (it being MJ's nose) was a sensitive one, and the rumour unfounded, so perhaps Hoefflin just wanted to put whatever was said 'straight'. He did MJ's nose jobs after all. It would be like someone criticizing his work?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

As far as Diane Diamond goes, just do your homework on her from the 2004-2005 child molestation case against Michael. She was sued by a fan and he won! She also lost her job with court TV because of her slanderous behavior. She was reporting things (as were many) about the case, Micheal and his supporters that were bold face fabrications. She had her little spider cove set up right by the court house and we could hear and see her lies being told and her web spun right in front of us. She didn't even read the court transcripts for that hour or day and she would make things up!! If it seemed like a day that went in Michael's favor, she would attack him in other ways. Hateful, mean and part of the machine that wanted Micheal Jackson taken down at all cost. Everything that is happening now, can be explained if we all look back at the players in that court case. Just look at the D.A. and the Santa Barbara Sheriff's office for that time and it will make your skin crawl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Wendy E, were you outside the court house during the trial? I have seen footage of the goings on on a DVD I bought called the trial and triumph of the King of Pop.I've never seen any thing like it in all my 50 years on this planet. Wonderful fans showing Mike their love and support , people praying for him and then others screaming offenses and abuse. Not to mention the media circus. I've read up all I could on what went down. You know Aphrodite's book and Geraldines book. Even here on the other side of the world in Aus, the trial was mentioned every day on the news stations. I recall seeing fans coming to  support Michael from different parts of the world And when the not guilty verdict rang out, this lady released these white doves into the air and freedom. That image has stuck with me and how I wished I had been amongst the people there at that time. I would love to hear anything you would like to share with us about that time.  Love and great respect to you for being there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Breathe Again"
I don't undrestand when Hoefflin says that some ppl want to "obstruct his independent investigation into Michael’s death"...
Now, what's this? Is he an investigator, or a doctor?
Does he means that he's doing his own investigation, apart from the authorities (of course)?
What's this stuff? :shock:

WOW!! I think he said a long time ago that he was doing his own investigating. If he has gathered enough evidence to bring down the corruption in high places I can most certainly see that there would be threats against him. Diane Dimond has serious issues with Michael far greater than a regular reporter. I'm not sure what her problem with MJ is but I think we should be looking at her ties to law enforcement.

At least Dr Hoefflin has put it out there for the public to know. If anything happens to him now it won't just be coincidence and it couldn't be ignored by the Federal Government. I really hope that MJ is in protective custody helping bring all of this to fruition. Wow.

Ok...I just read the whole thing and I find it interesting that this was written a month ago yet I haven't heard anything about this from the mainstream media. I heard of a lawsuit between Klein and Hoefflin and then a countersuit, but none of these allegations against the LAPD, etc.  Did I miss something or has this been kicked under the carpet?

If I'm not mistaken, and please correct me if Im wrong, BUTI think it was Hoefflin who actually SHOWED ON TV some kind of log in Debbie Rowe's handwriting the she, when she worked for Klien, gave MJ a ton of shots of Demerol....how much and what time and the dates and her initials.
I saw this with my own eyes. dont remember what show but it was shortly after the 25th...maybe in August...

...and Diane Dimond is a crotchety old hag. That skank can suck it for all I care. YES, YOU Diane.....go phuck yourself...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...by the way......I hear Diane is a flaminig lesbian. I have my OWN sources on that one!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
...by the way......I hear Diane is a flaminig lesbian. I have my OWN sources on that one!!

What is wrong with being lesbian?   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

Why would Dr Hoefflin be given the autopsy report when even his own father didn't get it till now :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

If this story is in The Sun, a trashy British tabloid, then frankly I don't beLIEve a word of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

What is wrong with being lesbian?   :?

I'll answer this one. The answer is "nothing".  The point that I take from this is that for as ruthless, biased, accusatory and down-right rude as Diane has been, in regards to MJ, she should keep her own doorstep clean and always recall the fact that she should never cast stones for she, too, lives in a glass house!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

2 Bad

Down in the comments of this article Charles Thompson clarifies some of the visits to Klein that MJ made. The article is about some other things that we are not discussing here but who knows it could all be related.The comments were what sparked me to post the link. Further down Thomson has a reply too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"    5 January 2010 06:14
Anonymous said...

@ Charles Thomson

Regarding Arnie Klein...

Like most liars he has the ability to make something that happened 15-20 years ago appear to have happened yesterday.

What might be described as Klein's 'office' may be a building consisting of many doctors?

According to financial papers filed against Michael Jackson, Klein's office billed for services from 23 March 2009 to 22 June 2009.

Services included; "I.M. Injection," "Botox Under Eye," "Latisse," "Restylane," "Acne Surgery," and other services and after-hours fees."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jacksonologist:
and Diane Dimond is a crotchety old hag. That skank can suck it for all I care. YES, YOU Diane.....go phuck yourself...

:lol: ....CROTCHETY!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I have never heard of such!! ....this one is 2 funny!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions