2012 Awakening
February 27, 2010, 04:56:29 PM
Hi every one,

I have been contemplating for some time now as whether to post this or not, and I have decided that now is the right time to share my experience with all of you. Due to today’s redirect from TIAI/TS going to the thread about only having four years and the comment about the 911 call being made at 12:21 and this being a clue about the Mayan prophecy. This is causing a big divide among many and feelings are running high regarding this subject. There are so many disasters happening at the moment and to add to them, today there was another earthquake in Chile. My prayers go out to everyone involved.

I think it is safe to say that something major is going on right now and now is the time to wake up and see the truth and do what we can individually as well as a collective to try and bring peace to our world.

I would like to share a soul changing experience I had several years ago that relates to our changing times. This will inevitably not sit with all of you, but this is true and I ask for your appreciation that I am sharing a very profound experience that has taken me some years to come to understand myself. This is not something I do with ease, because I have faced a lot of disbelief from people and I am now very careful who I tell about this. I know there are some of you here who will have an understanding of what this is about and have an open mind, so I ask those in particular, purely for your time to read this to the end.

About six years ago I visited a healer for the first time. I had no experience of this before and had extremely limited knowledge on such subjects. I have also never been a religious person. I was at a point in my life where I had a big personal challenge to face and I decided to try this free session that I saw in the local paper, just to see what it was about. The outcome was something I had not remotely envisaged and didn’t even know was possible. I had chakra unblocking healing and the session itself didn’t seem anything to write home about. I sat in a chair and this man put his hands around my head and body, not touching, all I felt was a bit stiff in the neck area, I felt like I couldn’t move. I didn’t think anything of it at the time and came away feeling much the same as before. It was during that evening that I started to feel very different. I felt like suddenly I was part of everything, the entire Universe. The barriers in my mind had gone, my body felt transparent and incredibIy light and was very suddenly connected directly to light. Some people would say God. This energy, which is normally seen as outside of ourselves, was suddenly running through me, it was me. This is not easy to explain in words so please bare with me, I will try not to go on too much. When I have heard people talk of a near death experience and seeing the light, this is what I would relate it to, although most people who have had this come back and have a memory of this, in my case it didn’t leave me, it became me. I won’t go into any more detail of this time right now as it is a very long story, but it as I got nowhere when seeking professional help, I have been on a mission to discover what exactly happened. I have since discovered that it was a very sudden and dramatic awakening of the soul. I have researched obsessively since then, and I have looked into many subjects like Illuminati, spirituality, prophecy etc… The only person I could find who experienced this was the well known conspiracy theorist, David Icke.

I knew this happened to me for a reason and I found out why. Our entire existence is about energy, we are energy, every living thing is made of energy and energy has a vibration, love energy runs on a high vibration and fear is on a low vibration. The vibration of our world is getting higher and closer to love and light. I experienced this because I was opened up to a very high vibration very quickly and with no knowledge at all of what was going on. I have come to understand very well what is happening in our world on an energy level and I feel that we are entering into a new time, a time of truth. Not end times or Armageddon, but a new beginning and 2012 is about this shift in energy. I feel very positive about this change and we are indeed on a great adventure.

When I first realised that Michael had in-fact hoaxed his death, I knew instantly why he was doing it and I breathed a huge sigh of relief that some-one as genuinely loving as Michael was taking this on from a top level and using the love and knowledge he has received in his very hard and challenging life to awaken us and give us hope.  

My main message here is that we each need to face the challenges within our own lives and our own families. If every-one confronts there own ‘inner demons’, with love, then our world will heal. It’s not easy, but it is the only way. We have to start looking inward rather than outward. We create our own reality and in turn, we can change it. The Law of attraction is the only unbreakable natural law. Lets stop avoiding fear and support each-other with respect for our individual truth. Lets stop judging those who act out of fear and give them love. We all come from the same place and we are starting to realise that we are all connected in reality. In truth, we are not strangers.

Michael is using his strength and the strength of those who hear and feel his message and is trying to awaken those who are lost, and in my small way I am trying to do the same. It has taken courage to post this, as I have felt very alienated from ‘normal’ society since my awakening and I don’t know what sort of response I may receive, but if only one person hears my words then it’s worth it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I send love to you all. :)

Believe 777. Previously All4love on old MJHD.

Edit, StargazerMJ11 has just made a lovely new video which is very appropriate here:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Re: 2012 Awakening
February 27, 2010, 06:15:48 PM
Thank you for sharing this.
Totally agree with you.

You´re talking about reiki healing. People have to wake up first and feel energy around, learn to live in it, which is something as saying someone have to learn to breath... not everyone knows how to breath correctly. Teluric energies, orgon (orgonite) or Schuman waves connected to our brains (our third eye in pineal gland), vibration... all is connected. And chackras your sense to sense and feed from it, also to communicate with it. So we have to know what we´re spreading with our feelings...

This is our real stolen knowledge. This is it.

L.O.V.E, to me Love of Vibrational Energy. That´s the way I like to see it.
When I realized this hoax was conneted to that I was charmmed, as Mike´s message took another dimension to me.

Mmm, don´t know what to think about Icke... informe or disinformer to discredit?
Doesn´t matter in the end if you don´t take him as gospell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 06:36:38 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Totally agree with you.

You´re talking about reiki healing. People have to wake up first and feel energy around, learn to live in it, which is something as saying someone have to learn to breath... not everyone knows how to breath correctly. Teluric energies, orgon (orgonite) or Schuman waves connected to our brains (our third eye in pineal gland), vibration... all is connected. And chackras your sense to sense and feed from it, also to communicate with it. So we have to know what we´re spreading with our feelings...

When I realized this hoax was conneted to that I was charmmed, as Mike´s message took another dimension to me.

Mmm, don´t know what to think about Icke... informe or disinformer to discredit?

Thank you for your very knowlegable response. It's great to hear that this subject is being heard and understood. As for Icke, all I know is that he is obsessed with spreading the truth that he has discovered and is not worried at all about being ridiculed. I have no idea about the informer/disinformer viewpoint. I do know that his message is very dark and he should bring a lot more positivity into it. Maybe this is his purpose, to scare people into seeing the truth. Not my way, thats for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

February 27, 2010, 06:46:14 PM
Believe 777, what I mean about Icke is that we don´t know who is really informing and who is a puppet to ridicule the matter and make it unbelieveble for the most of the people.

I mean if that you already feel all those things, there´s always some truth in what that kind of puppets say. And If you are hardly to believe, people like Icke doesn´t help a lot. I don´t really know what to think about him exactly, but it really doesn´t matter to me. But people listening to Icke and people like that may be both awaken or misleaded.

I have the feeling that the awakening sources has also highly being taken and monopolized by the other side.

Don´t kow if I explained myself...

Anyway, sooner or latter awakening have to take place or we´re lost.
I hope and belive not.

About darkness and positivity... each one in its own correct meassure, I think.
I mean, this is a big deal, and we have to take it seriously and with hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 06:58:24 PM
Somekindofsign, I think I understand what you are trying to say. I feel the same that it may not matter.
The real answers come from within and this is the only message I trust 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 07:06:36 PM
You are incredibly brave to post about a very profound experience which, by your own admission, has alienated you from many people who had no understanding of what you went through.  I have only a very limited knowledge of the Kundalini Awakening, but what I have read on this subject so far has made a lot of sense.  We need to be spiritually awakened before the great changes necessary for this planet can take place.  We also need to face our fears and move through them.  And to those who instill fear in others, we need to deal with them with LOVE.  As you say, fear resonates on a low vibrational energy and love resonates at a much higher vibrational energy.  The changes occurring on our planet at the moment are signs that the vibrational energy shift to that higher level is starting to occur.  It is all part of the cycle predicted so long ago by the Mayans.  This whole hoax has its roots in this very belief.  We only have to look at certain dates, times, numbers, to know we are on the right track ... and that Michael has been guiding us all the way.

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention.  We all have free choice and not all will accept this and that's o.k.  LOVE never tries to impose its will on others.  Our choices and decisions must always come from a deep conviction.  Thanks for sharing your convictions.  I love you!!  your friend on this amazing journey, Emerald xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 27, 2010, 07:12:10 PM
Wowsers! How brave of you indeed to share this! Thank you for that!

I always used to be very sceptical about 'those kind of weird things', but the last year I've met some people and had some experiences and now I have opened my eyes. There are still a lot of things I don't believe, but now I KNOW we are all connected, trough love and energy. There is so much we don't know, we don't understand...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

February 27, 2010, 07:12:49 PM
Thank you dear friend, Emerald. We share this journey in amazement and are united in our beliefs. Love you ;)  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 07:17:01 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"

I always used to be very sceptical about 'those kind of weird things', but the last year I've met some people and had some experiences and now I have opened my eyes. There are still a lot of things I don't believe, but now I KNOW we are all connected, trough love and energy. There is so much we don't know, we don't understand...

Thank you Chamone :D
I would have felt very sceptical before this happened to me too. ;)
I'm so relieved people are being so kind, thank you :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 07:26:21 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
Quote from: "Chamone"

Thank you Chamone :D
I would have felt very sceptical before this happened to me too. ;)
I'm so relieved people are being so kind, thank you :D
Well, one thing I've learned in the past year that what goes around, indeed comes around. I've never opened my heart truly for other people, and guess what, no one truly opened their heart for me. Now that I 'see' better, I have learned to open my heart and met some wonderful people, opening their hearts to me.

So when you decide to speak out about your experience, to reach out, people will grab your hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

February 27, 2010, 07:30:48 PM
Chamone... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 01:25:33 AM
It would be really great if this encourages others to open up with their experiences too. I'm sure there must be  :) others who have related experiences to share...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 11:40:28 AM
Hi every one,

I have been contemplating for some time now as whether to post this or not, and I have decided that now is the right time to share my experience with all of you. Due to today’s redirect from TIAI/TS going to the thread about only having four years and the comment about the 911 call being made at 12:21 and this being a clue about the Mayan prophecy. This is causing a big divide among many and feelings are running high regarding this subject. There are so many disasters happening at the moment and to add to them, today there was another earthquake in Chile. My prayers go out to everyone involved.

I think it is safe to say that something major is going on right now and now is the time to wake up and see the truth and do what we can individually as well as a collective to try and bring peace to our world.

I would like to share a soul changing experience I had several years ago that relates to our changing times. This will inevitably not sit with all of you, but this is true and I ask for your appreciation that I am sharing a very profound experience that has taken me some years to come to understand myself. This is not something I do with ease, because I have faced a lot of disbelief from people and I am now very careful who I tell about this. I know there are some of you here who will have an understanding of what this is about and have an open mind, so I ask those in particular, purely for your time to read this to the end.

About six years ago I visited a healer for the first time. I had no experience of this before and had extremely limited knowledge on such subjects. I have also never been a religious person. I was at a point in my life where I had a big personal challenge to face and I decided to try this free session that I saw in the local paper, just to see what it was about. The outcome was something I had not remotely envisaged and didn’t even know was possible. I had chakra unblocking healing and the session itself didn’t seem anything to write home about. I sat in a chair and this man put his hands around my head and body, not touching, all I felt was a bit stiff in the neck area, I felt like I couldn’t move. I didn’t think anything of it at the time and came away feeling much the same as before. It was during that evening that I started to feel very different. I felt like suddenly I was part of everything, the entire Universe. The barriers in my mind had gone, my body felt transparent and incredibIy light and was very suddenly connected directly to light. Some people would say God. This energy, which is normally seen as outside of ourselves, was suddenly running through me, it was me. This is not easy to explain in words so please bare with me, I will try not to go on too much. When I have heard people talk of a near death experience and seeing the light, this is what I would relate it to, although most people who have had this come back and have a memory of this, in my case it didn’t leave me, it became me. I won’t go into any more detail of this time right now as it is a very long story, but it as I got nowhere when seeking professional help, I have been on a mission to discover what exactly happened. I have since discovered that it was a very sudden and dramatic awakening of the soul. I have researched obsessively since then, and I have looked into many subjects like Illuminati, spirituality, prophecy etc… The only person I could find who experienced this was the well known conspiracy theorist, David Icke.

I knew this happened to me for a reason and I found out why. Our entire existence is about energy, we are energy, every living thing is made of energy and energy has a vibration, love energy runs on a high vibration and fear is on a low vibration. The vibration of our world is getting higher and closer to love and light. I experienced this because I was opened up to a very high vibration very quickly and with no knowledge at all of what was going on. I have come to understand very well what is happening in our world on an energy level and I feel that we are entering into a new time, a time of truth. Not end times or Armageddon, but a new beginning and 2012 is about this shift in energy. I feel very positive about this change and we are indeed on a great adventure.

When I first realised that Michael had in-fact hoaxed his death, I knew instantly why he was doing it and I breathed a huge sigh of relief that some-one as genuinely loving as Michael was taking this on from a top level and using the love and knowledge he has received in his very hard and challenging life to awaken us and give us hope.  

My main message here is that we each need to face the challenges within our own lives and our own families. If every-one confronts there own ‘inner demons’, with love, then our world will heal. It’s not easy, but it is the only way. We have to start looking inward rather than outward. We create our own reality and in turn, we can change it. The Law of attraction is the only unbreakable natural law. Lets stop avoiding fear and support each-other with respect for our individual truth. Lets stop judging those who act out of fear and give them love. We all come from the same place and we are starting to realise that we are all connected in reality. In truth, we are not strangers.

Michael is using his strength and the strength of those who hear and feel his message and is trying to awaken those who are lost, and in my small way I am trying to do the same. It has taken courage to post this, as I have felt very alienated from ‘normal’ society since my awakening and I don’t know what sort of response I may receive, but if only one person hears my words then it’s worth it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I send love to you all. :)

Believe 777. Previously All4love on old MJHD.

Edit, StargazerMJ11 has just made a lovely new video which is very appropriate here:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you so much for your Amazing Sharing.:)
Indeed,I've been waiting for a topic like this for a long time.
In the past 8 months,I read a lot of inspring infromation about 2012 which I've never heard before.And these information totally changed my life.Near Death Experience, The Secret--Law of attraction,Vibration,ETs,conspiracy of secret gov......Through these spiritual lessons,I thought maybe that's the reason why Michael faked his death:to awakening people all over the world.After reading TS's message,I think maybe my sixth sense is rignt.
I believe our mother planet is transforming to a brand-new Four-dimensional world.Great change in our universe.The magnetic poles is reversing,and this will cause a series of dramatic earth's crust changes(like earth quake).Our planet is releasing energy.Then we will see a world with love and light.No more fears and pains,just like TIAI's redirect on 28th.
Since I knew every thing is energy and vibration,and love is in a high level.So I pray as much as I can to send love and light to the world.Because thoughts can creat reality.If we really want to change the world,we must change ourselves first.This is why I always remind myself to focus on positive things.Only love can attract love,and that's the way to make a better place.

Personally I recommend Byron Katie's <The Work--Loving what is>.This book helped me a lot in self-adjustment.Here's the link:http://www.thework.com/

The reason why we are here in a mortal body is to STUDY how to live with L.O.V.E.
Good night.
GOD BLESS ALL:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

February 28, 2010, 12:09:57 PM
Hi Sailya, It's lovely to find like-minded people like you. Thank you for your great words and inspiration. We obviously connect well and thank you so much for the book recommendation, I will have to have a look.

I love your words here:-

'The reason why we are here in a mortal body is to STUDY how to live with L.O.V.E'. ;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 28, 2010, 12:24:12 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Totally agree with you.

Thank you for your very knowlegable response. It's great to hear that this subject is being heard and understood. As for Icke, all I know is that he is obsessed with spreading the truth that he has discovered and is not worried at all about being ridiculed. I have no idea about the informer/disinformer viewpoint. I do know that his message is very dark and he should bring a lot more positivity into it. Maybe this is his purpose, to scare people into seeing the truth. Not my way, thats for sure.

I have a feeling David Icke and Alex Jones, although they are telling almost all of the truth they have their own reasons for doing so. I mean look at Alex Jones he is setting people against one another he tells the truth most of the times but he is so extremely loud and he starts riots. There is something about Alex Jones I don't trust I mean he has been on television alot and he has been working together with the CIA. As for David Icke I don't trust him neither although he is telling the truth most of the time. There is something about both of them that seems so off it's like they are ''in'' with the elite. I mean the elite know we are awakened and they know we know the truth, so why not throw people in the ring who tell what we want to hear and what we know but at the same time give us the opposite, they are spreading the truth as a negative thing not as a positive thing so that eventually we rather not see the truth then actually see the truth as a positive thing. CIA and FBI and some Freemasons are checking the Alex Jones and David Icke websites. I don't really know how to explain it there is something not right about both of them.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions