Re: The Official Double Thread
February 04, 2011, 11:45:38 PM
Quote from: "Victor"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jummm...definitively it's gotta be the patient (left) of an excellent plastic surgeon!!! I mean, somebody gave his life just to be a MJ decoy! WOW! I love this planet!!  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Serenitys_Dream

February 05, 2011, 09:39:14 AM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
Quote from: "Victor"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jummm...definitively it's gotta be the patient (left) of an excellent plastic surgeon!!! I mean, somebody gave his life just to be a MJ decoy! WOW! I love this planet!!  :lol:

Is this the same ANDROMEDA who had a forum, chat, youtube etc and was uploading LeahciMNoskcaJ's videos claiming that she received them from an informer. Is the same Andromeda who was manipulating old videos of Michael, uploading them and claiming they were recent? Is this the same ANDROMEDA who was uploading photos that had been photoshopped, claiming they were of Michael and/or a double. Is this the same ANDROMEDA who downloaded audio of Michael from 2005, from a website that sold bracelets in support of Michael during the trial, uploaded the audio to youtube and claimed it was recent and sent to her by an informer? Is this the same ANDROMEDA who told people that an informer was in contact with her and was revealing things to her on Micheal's behalf? Is this the same ANDROMEDA, that when confronted about all of these deceptions, deleted all of her accounts including the forum?

Before I believe that this is authentic:
1. Who is ANDROMEDA? Because if it is the woman described above, then this is not credible evidence.
2. The website that is credited in this still You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is not functioning.
"bplaced.net   Diese Seite ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar, Fehler 404.   Sorry, this page is not available any more, error 404."
3.Where are the original photographs, that have been cropped and used in the comparison?
4. Without the original photographs, we can not verify that one or both of the photos hasn't be altered, is from the same day and taken around the same time.
5.  Both pictures are taken from completely different angles, the lighting may be different, Michael's head is at a completely different angel in the two photos. As for facial hair growth, photo #1 could be from late in a day and #2 could have been taken in the morning.
6. I am no expert on photos but photo #2 looks like it has been altered to me. I could be wrong and maybe it is just the angle/lighting but it just doesn't look right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

February 16, 2011, 11:09:27 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
I love all of your posts. I love Michael dearly now that I have gotten to know him. The other part drawing me hear though is the mystery or the puzzle. He is right my brain won't put it down. What do you guys think of the Micheal that was with Liz Taylor at Liza's wedding. He was so feminine there. Was that actually him. I have trouble believing he could be so manly and then so feminine. The same with the mug shot. I have not been able to reconcile that picture as Michael. (as well as the fact that guy was 2 inches taller than the other Michael.We will figure this out some day if that is what he wants.

I didn't see the way MJ looked at Liza's wedding, I guess, but I have seen pix of what looked to be MJ very thin and fragile looking. And the only thing I know which can change appearance SO drasticly, as to feminize or masculanize someone, more so than usual, is hormones, either a natural imbalance disorder, or taking them on purpose to bulk up or to thin muscle.

These substances can quickly alter appearance, unless under the guidance of an expert, (i.e., one who has actually experienced these), and I don't mean a physician, either. (If you want to have a bad reaction of side effects from any drug, take it as prescribed by a physician. They ALWAYS prescribe TOO much.)

(Hormones can do other scary things, like grow a young miss a fine strappin mustache, or cause a guy to gain 30 pounds and bigger bones in a few months----and thank GOD these effects can be reversible!)

It can't be plastic surgery, either, because it fluctuates, back and forth. My guess would be that these are stand ins or doubles or MJ losing lots of weight on purpose, to fool people. Maybe I am mistaken, but, I thought MJ was actually a lot thicker in frame when his first kids were born. I NEVER felt the pix with Debbie and the babies were actually our (familiar) MJ. He was so made up, and make up can change feature's shape so much.

But, something else...this puzzles me EVERY time I see this. Sometimes MJ poses for pictures partially turned from a straight-on pose, and the look on his face is exactly like the expression of a person apprehensive of being "discovered". Someone with a SECRET, like the Mona Lisa...I don't know how else to describe it!! He looks guilty and wary of being busted.  :lol: Some of the pix with Debbie have this "look" in the eyes, in my view... :?

I haven't really seen this guy for years, but THERE HE WAS,  :o SUDDENLY, IN TII!!

That's what brought him to mind, the fact that I hadn't seen MJ do this for ages. I recognized him instantly, and realized HE was not the same guy in the rest of TII, or EVEN the rest of the "Smooth Criminal/ Gilda" segment of the film!!

So...who knows who is who, any more. :?  Heck, MJ could be walking the streets NOW,  :shock: completely undisturbed, because he's left us so many "looks", no one could be certain enough to approach him, any more :!:  :roll:

I must admit, though, that the mystery is kind of interesting. I mean, I have a theory...but, we'll all just have to wait and see which one HE reveals as true. He's already revealed his heart, I think, and for me that is the BEST part of this whole thing. :D  8-)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

February 21, 2011, 12:49:04 PM
I been looking at this thread, but I did not really see any names of Michael Jackson's Body Doubles. Can someone tell me the names of almost all of his body doubles?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2011, 01:20:36 PM
Quote from: "ilovemj123"
I been looking at this thread, but I did not really see any names of Michael Jackson's Body Doubles. Can someone tell me the names of almost all of his body doubles?  :D

I don't think we know the names. We are just speculating that he has some body doubles. If there are body doubles, I'm assuming Michael made them sign a confidentiality agreement so no one would know who they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

February 21, 2011, 02:05:55 PM
I think I found a match!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2011, 02:36:37 PM
the nose is different , and there's no cleft.
Plus, if he really was the double, do you think he would wear the exact same outfit out in public? Wouldn't that kind of give it away?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

February 21, 2011, 03:15:40 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Plus, if he really was the double, do you think he would wear the exact same outfit out in public? Wouldn't that kind of give it away?  :?

Impersonators put make-up on their nose so it looks like Michael Jackson's. Impersonators wear make-up to give their chin a cleft look. Plus anything is possible when it comes to Michael Jackson.

E'casanova wore the same outfit as Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

February 21, 2011, 09:05:08 PM

Regarding the above doubles/impersonators, it's not the same same guy or the same outfit (no military bars, etc.).

But, what is interesting to me is that the two guys in your two sig pictures are not the same guy either! Very close, but nope. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

February 22, 2011, 09:12:59 AM
Quote from: "Its her"

Regarding the above doubles/impersonators, it's not the same same guy or the same outfit (no military bars, etc.).

But, what is interesting to me is that the two guys in your two sig pictures are not the same guy either! Very close, but nope. :shock:

i also noticed the other day this one useing left hand for autograph when we have video of him useing his right. doesn't mean he can't use both but i wonder if it has even been mentioned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

February 22, 2011, 09:38:18 AM
I watched a video with E'casanova (looking for it..) He said that he is the mirror image to MJ. One is left handed and the other right handed.
Do any of you know if MJ was able to use both hands?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 22, 2011, 03:19:06 PM
Quote from: "Its her"

Well it's two different decades, one is early 80s the other is mid 90s, Michael changed a lot between that time period, so you can't really compare those two photos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

February 22, 2011, 08:07:41 PM
Here is a photo of a photo double for Michael Jackson  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2011, 08:11:41 PM
Nikki Goulart  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 23, 2011, 04:38:31 AM
Some doubles/ impersonators can fool you for a second

But others can´t

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"