Serenitys_Dream

Re: The Official Double Thread
April 15, 2010, 11:33:01 AM
I posted this in the other thread on the doppleganger but I am going to post it here as well because I feel it is an important concept and another twist on the idea of "Double".

I realize that a lot of time and effort has been put in to the idea of doubles or a doppleganger but I honestly and firmly believe that it is all Michael. I did an experiment and took pictures of myself and in each picture I look very different. These pictures where taken indoors, outdoors, in the sun, in the shade etc. I did nothing unusual at all. Depending on the light, how I held myself, the angle at which the camera was held etc. I do look different. In some pictures I almost look like a different person yet these pictures where only taken seconds and minutes apart. I had a friend look at them, without telling them why, and their comment was "WOW! You sure look different in each pic ...lol". So yes, it is possible for Michael to appear "different" in each and every picture ever taken of him.

As far as doubles go, I don't think Michael used them beyond stunt work, illusions/distractions and decoys.
I do think there is something going on with the concept of DUALITY and it has become confused with the idea of doubles having a greater role than intended.

I am currently researching this:

Dualism is the doctrine that the world (or reality) consists of two basic, opposed, and irreducible principles that account for all that exists. It has played an important role in the history of thought and of religion.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dualism
Dualism denotes a state of two parts. The word's origin is the Latin duo, "two" . The term 'dualism' was originally coined to denote co-eternal binary opposition, a meaning that is preserved in metaphysical and philosophical duality discourse but has been diluted in general or common usages.

Anyways, that is my position on this and I will continue researching this philosophy but I thought I would share as it seems relevant to me with all the "Two's" of everything and maybe we are looking in the wrong place concerning this.
Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 11:36:23 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 15, 2010, 11:35:49 AM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Wow , Ive never clicked on any double thread cos I was sure it was always MJ , but the pics badkolo posted are very different , ok i was wrong , I think there are doubles .. I'm convinced now..lmao

Welcome to the confusion. :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2010, 12:04:45 PM
I did run all those pictures through the face recognition software from google, and it always matches as the same person. They do not match ecas or any other doubles pics. I wish I could understand how they come to that conclusion. Even O2 guy gets matched.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 15, 2010, 02:20:41 PM
Quote from: "simalves"
I did run all those pictures through the face recognition software from google, and it always matches as the same person. They do not match ecas or any other doubles pics. I wish I could understand how they come to that conclusion. Even O2 guy gets matched.
because it's MJ... it doesn't matter though because everyone will have an excuse why that software didn't work...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 16, 2010, 10:37:05 AM
Quote from: "simalves"

Do you have a link to that software?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
look who's who!!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

May 13, 2010, 10:59:45 AM
Quote from: "popisdead"
look who's who!!!!!!

and who is who? left Michael or right Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 13, 2010, 11:20:06 AM
looks like both real mike to me. just different angles. some face lines just cannot be doubled, imo.  

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

May 13, 2010, 02:45:14 PM
Since we are all supposed to back our claims regarding a person with some or the other evidence, so I'll believe in the O2 "double" only when I hear it from his mouth.....not because of mere speculations.....

And the point here is not taht people are unready to accept that MJ used doubles...all celebrities do..all of 'em.....I say this because I had this classmate once....And recently on a flight back home, I saw an Airhostess who looked a lot like her (95%) .....For a moment I thought that it was really her...But I soon realised that she was a lookalike, because her name was different.....

If you happen to be an eye candy or Icon of some sort...the kind whom people love to feast their eyes upon, you have to have doubles....for the sake of your own sanity..... ;)
And we all know that. Nobody's denying the existence of doubles....we're not delusional and mad......

Its just that ONE particular SCENE ( ie the O2) is causing all the trouble and confusion.

And as far as the eyes go, theres ths operation by which you can remove the fatty layer from beneath your eyes....That same fatty layer taht causes EYEBAGS when you are old....MJ had them done..Its evident from the pics and how his eyes shaped over the years...They didnt change drastically....He jsut had the fatty layer reoved and so they looked a little bigger during the dangerous era and onwards. I have seen a lady with such a procedure...So I just wanted to share my experience.

The point is wether there was a double there or not at the O2....we're not saying taht doubles never existed........ ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 02:46:41 PM
2 Michaels. The ears are different, and that has nothing to do with light or perspective.

One picture is the right ear, and one pichture are the left ear, but two Michaels.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 02:55:54 PM
Can we have some coherent photos please? For a change? Instead of those that cant be compared??

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 02:56:14 PM
Quote from: "wendst6"
2 Michaels. The ears are different, and that has nothing to do with light or perspective.

One picture is the right ear, and one pichture are the left ear, but two Michaels.

well, there is also the fact that ears grow during your whole life. what was done there was a comparison between mike as a kid and mike as a young adult with recent pics. plus he allegedly had some cartilage from the ears removed to reconstruct his nose. that could be two different reasons for different ears...just sayin'...

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

May 13, 2010, 03:01:24 PM
Like I said...I'll accept it whole heartedly that O2 was MJ double when HE says it from his own mouth.....Not meaning to complain..I like that the Admins have often stressed on a "tape" or a "video" or any other "hardcore" evidence instead of hearsay....Thats a good trend and it should apply to all issues including this one. Lets be fair.

And I'll say it again: The issue is not wether doubles existed....the issue is wether there was a double at the O2 .....ONLY THAT is the issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 03:06:06 PM
Code: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
well, there is also the fact that ears grow during your whole life. what was done there was a comparison between mike as a kid and mike as a young adult with recent pics. plus he allegedly had some cartilage from the ears removed to reconstruct his nose. that could be two different reasons for different ears...just sayin'...

The ears of the two  MJ are the same all the time, without missing the cartilage. The paintings are each made nearly the same time. And that is also at TII.

The picture are from child, teeny and as a man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2010, 03:35:47 PM
Hello every1. I have litteraly just found out about this website, and i found it from a link about barry shaw. i am somewhat new the mj hoax theories, and not sure if i believe it or not... but i am also new to barry shaw... and i have some interesting things to tell you all that may shock some of u.

anyways, first i want to say this..... you are all making a big huge deal about how stupid and crazy it is that barry shaw could be michaels personal body double. you ridicule this man for that. do you not all see that YOU ARE SPENDING LOTS OF TIME TALKING ABOUT THE BIGGEST TRICK EVER PLAYED IN HISTORY? (Mj hoax) if you think barry shaw is stupid and funny and all that, then shouldnt u be the ones sayin that this hoax is not really a hoax? i mean do u get my point?

but anyways, like i said i wasnt reaaly into the hoax, or into barry , BUTTT , i was one of the people that barry picked to do the live webcam showing with. in fact i was the one who took the photo in which you are displaying here of him..

sure you can laugh about my photo.. but it was real. and as posted in the photo, he went on with glasses, and without glasses. he look just like michael jackson.

i quick snapped a snap shot with my phone cam as he said he was about to get off. so luckily i got a picture...

i mean this was concrete proof. I SAW HIM ON CAM. and more than that i took a picture (depite him telling us not to) and showed it to all of you.. yet you still ridicule him.. why?

im telling u.. i dont think mj is alive, and i thought barry was a joke.. but he proved me wrong...

maybe mj is dead, maybe alive.. i tell u this tho.. him going on cam scared the sh*t out of me, because i thought / think i talked to michael..

so there is now two questions.. 1. Do I believe Barry Shaw that he was Michael's body double? or 2. Is barry shaw in fact michael jackson, and I spoke to michael jackson? ... to me #1 seems much more realistic.

Thats just my opinions.

im sure i will be ridiculed by many of you here, as ive learned many of mj fans are really rude and love to spread hatred to people who disagree with them... but i tell you this much... who is more weird, a guy who looks like someone else, and proved it, or a guy who believes Michael Jackson fooled every news caster, every cop, every pathologist, in the world? think about that..

by the way, i am the one who posted that pic on facebook... u can find me on there if u wish to confirm that this is me... name is John Harrison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions