Re: The Official Double Thread
March 04, 2010, 03:39:37 PM
Here a nice quote from Michael on this subject.I ran into it whilst reading this interview with a sony executive, you can read the full interview in the link. Makes a great read.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CR: “So David Blaine buried himself alive in the city over by the Trump building.”

CY: Trump National Towers.

CR: “Right. When I told Michael that was going on, he was like, ‘You gotta be kidding?’ I said, I’m telling you. He didn’t even know who David Blaine was. I started like sending for like video footage and everything because we didn’t have YouTube then. I started sending for footage to explain to him who David Blaine was. He was so fascinated. We got in a van that night and we went to see David Blaine late at night. We went over there.

We jumped out the van and he like a kinda partial disguise and no one really knew it was him. He jumped out and walked right over there and we sat there and he was fascinated by it. It was funny. Then we were laughing because sometimes he said, ‘You know what? Half the time someone is going to think it’s an impersonator and not me anyway. Sometimes I can just jump out.”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 03:52:16 PM
I am sorry for posting photos for us to investigate...but they are very important : and the teeth thing got me:
this is the link for the bigger picture You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 04, 2010, 03:59:54 PM
The picture in the middle is made in may 2006. It looks to me that the thooth between the front-tooth and the eye-tooth is different in height. I saw that on sililar O2 pictures on mjjpictures.com . you can watch them there much larger as here.  All eye-tooth are pointed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 11:31:46 PM
Dear Friends,  This is all so impossible to unravel.  Of course there are doubles, trying to catch this ones tooth or chin here and there is truly is  trying to catch the wind!  me thinks fans need to brush up on cosmetic dinistry(joke) and cosmetic fille (aka Arnie Klien's speciality)  Amazing changes can happen in the blink of an eye!  meow 4 now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 10:21:18 AM
Firstly MJJPictures has many photoshopped pictures so I would not believe all that is there.

Secondly Orange Pants is the King HIMSELF. Here are my reasons why.

1) The first glimpse of Michael in the movie would have to be the original - you can't have the first frame with a double.

2) Only Michael can prance up and down on stage - have you seen him run by jumping up in the air - that is his trademark and I am awe everytime he does that to get to the other side of the stage fast.

3) Someone said he did not have the ear monitor equipment on but you can clearly see it here.

4) Speechless sung by a double???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2010, 10:04:21 AM
I NEW LONG AGO THAT THEY USED DOUBLES IN THIS IS IT.  JOE  ALSO STATED THAT THEY USED BODY DOUBLES IN THIS IS IT........ IT IS HARD TO SAY WHICH IS REAL MJ. LU MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2010, 11:38:25 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
You can't have it both ways. Point is, like I mentioned numerous times before in this thread, it is the overall picture you need to look at, not 1 characteristic. I'll repeat myself again, some people are just very badly capable of recognizing people from a photograph.

Doubles can fool you on a distance, partially masked or remote on video, but not up close. It is not possible to make a double that similar. It is surgically NOT possible. If it were, Michael would also have been able to reconstruct the plastic surgery on his nose and have the perfect face again. It is complete, and utter NONSENSE.

Even when it is clearly Michael, they do not want to believe it is and start looking with a magnifying glass for differences. As soon as they think they have 1 characteristic in a picture that does not look like on another picture, they believe it MUST be a double. But as soon as 1 characteristic is shown that is the same in both pictures, for instance a scar like theone on his cheek or the one under his lip, THEN it is explained 'ow that is surgically altered to look like MJ'.

I totally agree!

I am (and I have always been) seriously opened to change my mind as many times as    necessary through this investigation. I can assure you I'm not interested on "be right", say "I told you so", change your minds or such.

It’s fine to me if you believe there were doubles in TII/ Arena O2 PC, but every new thread on this issue, and new post in this thread just show me how much (unintentionally) blind & sticked to your beliefs/wishes for this man not being Michael Jackson are some of you, that make you defend your points with arguments and proofs barely believables and less solid every time. Sometimes your statements sounds kind of desperate (“Michael has a clone”, “in TII has been used 4 doubles” and so on ... Geez). Come on, let’s be unbiased. Don’t make things fit into your theories: make a theory of things.

The problem is that some of you are comparing pictures that can not/should not be compared.
Similar conditions in both pictures are needed in order to have a valid conclusion, I mean come on, how can you compare ears when one of the pics you posted has a big ear piece in it?.
You need similar positions, “age” of the pic, lightening, angles, facial expressions: I've seen comparations of his chins cleft and of the space from the nose to the upper lip using one pic of him smiling vs. a "serious face" pic, that is not right, those features change when you, me, or anyone smiles, simple.
Also variations of the weight, the shape of the sunglasses, hairstyle and clothes makes a person look way too different from pic to pic, that is a fact.
Plus he had surgeries, so we cannot pretend he still looks like in 80’s or in 1994, no way.
As you can see, there are too many factors to have in mind at the time to compare pictures or make a conclusion.

Now, these are the ones I know (and always knew) as MJ’s eyes at pic 3 in the OP: some of you said that the man in green is Michael because you “saw Michael’s eyes through that outfit”, you saw that “it’s his “body structure”, come on, this person has not even the height of an adult, but “he was Michael, no doubts about it”, and the man in the third pic is not him? Give me a break...  

Regarding Michael’s cleft on his chin, yes it does look different than before, it has become “deep” through the years, no by itself but because his whole face has changed with the age (like everyone does), and with the weight loss (look at the pics from 80’s to 2009, and you’ll see it pretty clear).

I know this is a hoax site, and I agree it’s good to think outside the box, but this is real world too. Anything is possible, but the "reality" is the limit. Yes, even for Michael Jackson. JMHO though, I hope you get what I mean.

Peace guys!  :D

PS: I wanted to attach some pics, but it says "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached" when I try to do it.

Edit** to add the pics

Ok, I know is annoying go back to the same topics over and over again, but I just wanted to share this. I didn’t want to do this at all and I’m sure you will find some differences, but here I go.

Now, take a look at the following pics, please. (These will be the last ones, I promise!)

a) Look at this one carefully. Same position, same lightening. Look at the whole picture, then look his face from his cheek to his chin. Look at his smile, lips and cleft. You can tell it is almost the same picture, don’t you?

[attachment=0:1fucjsow]'s  01.jpg[/attachment:1fucjsow]

b) Same facial expression, nose, lips, smile, chin, cleft. I can’t rotate the first one, but I hope you can see my point anyway.

c) What about this one? Please, look at the same features I posted above. Almost the same picture again…

d) Ok, here you go some more. My conclusions on this? Or a man is living Michael’s life, or it was Michael at O2. Guess wich one I did choose…  

Are you able to keep disrespecting Michael at O2, calling “ass” to his chin, and other things I’ve seen through this thread? Even if it was not Michael, that is not good at all, don’t you think?

JMO. Peace, and thanks for reading!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

March 10, 2010, 01:46:07 AM
All of them Michael jackson to me .....nothing more nothing less.....

And what the hell?
Are ye all certified dentists?

The teeth are just fine they are all the same.....They look different coz of the extra collagen that MJ had inserted into his lips to make them look thicker...or plumpier or whatever the word you wanna use...thats it. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 04:59:38 AM
I agree DD - even the cleft - it can look deeper with different kind of make up or even dehydration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 03:42:25 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Quote from: "Datroot"
Is this the pic?[attachment=0:2m6saxfy]MJ at rehearsal.jpg[/attachment:2m6saxfy]

No it was one taken quite a way away from the stage and you could see 'MJ' on stage with the dancers and also a silhouette of MJ (from behind) watching the stage.  I'm trying to find it but not having any luck.  I can't remember which thread it was in.

Well it took a while but I found that pic I was talking about but only because someone just posted it on Twitter!!  (thanks TugbaMJackson!!)

Here it is:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

March 10, 2010, 05:36:55 PM
In TII, where Michael is speaking with Kenny (was it the green screen scene?) where Michael says, "yeah, that's a cool move..." I thought there was something about his face that looked different.  It made his face look really wide...can't put my finger on exactly what it was.   Did anybody else catch that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

March 11, 2010, 02:22:41 AM
Yes, I thought this was suspect too.
Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 07:02:25 AM by Datroot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

themjkiss

March 11, 2010, 02:42:49 AM
35 pages of this debate about Michael's face :roll:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol: /color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 11, 2010, 02:48:45 AM
As we all know, there are a bunch of parallels between this hoax and V for Vendetta.

What I found very interesting, next to the already known parallels, is that there's a scene in V for Vendetta in which doubles appear!  I made a screenshot of the scene:

Gordon Deitrich is hosting a show which features a double of Adam Sutler.  During the show "Sutler" is offered a glass of milk, because he likes to drink some milk before he goes to bed.  The "V" shows up, but "V" appears to be another Sutler double when the mask is removed from his face.  De scene ends with a shot from behind of the real Sutler, sitting in a chair watching TV, while squeezing his glass of milk.

Summery: Two doubles of Adam Sutler appear on TV, while the real Adam Sutler is enjoying an evening at home in front of his TV.

Food for thought for the ones that say that Mike never used doubles and that there are no doubles in This Is It  ;)

Oh and...Sutler happens to like drinking MILK before he goes to sleep........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 02:58:42 AM
More than he used doubles in TII I believe that we haven't seen the real Michael since 2005 at the time of the 2nd trial . The most dramatic and controversial changes in his appearance have been noticed after this year and maybe this was the time when he began to prepare his disappearance from the public eyes. It's just an opinion but i'd like to know your thoughts .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley