~Souza~

Re: The Official Double Thread
March 02, 2010, 07:31:24 PM
Quote from: "Mariso83"
ok guys I'll make a deal with u. As u know I don't believe at all into the double theory. But u can try to convince me, it will be hard though.
To convince me, try to find a pic of the «double» without make up and disguise.

Good luck guys!! lol ;P

Well if we would be able to find that and recognize him, that wouldn't make him a very good double don't you think?

I don't care if you believe it or not, if you're not convinced now after 32 pages, you will never be until Mike will say so himself.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

March 02, 2010, 07:52:31 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Mariso83"
ok guys I'll make a deal with u. As u know I don't believe at all into the double theory. But u can try to convince me, it will be hard though.
To convince me, try to find a pic of the «double» without make up and disguise.

Good luck guys!! lol ;P

Well if we would be able to find that and recognize him, that wouldn't make him a very good double don't you think?

I don't care if you believe it or not, if you're not convinced now after 32 pages, you will never be until Mike will say so himself.

U say it :) Until now, I'm sure at 100% it was really Michael at the O2 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

March 02, 2010, 11:00:06 PM
Hmmmm...It could may well be that he use doubles...as certain times,and even in TII,I aknownledge the possibility,because you have to be open-minded and look at every possibilities.
But the pictures you advanced...most of them are not really convincing you know...
Like the Third one on the very first page,posted by Badkolo
You say it's possible to surgically or with help of prothesis to look like just like Michael Jackson..but it's impossible to have exactly the same bone structure right ? I think it have to be Michael on this picture...do you really think that someone can have his exact face like this ??
I agree some shots doesn't look like him-but close-up seem to be far-fetched to be considered as potential close-up...wouldn't have this kind of things found out before if it was true ??
I well want to change my opinion(I don't mind at all,it would be really interesting to find one startling double,amazing)someone would have a credible picture ??
And I find that this topic is turning into a War and sometimes I read post that were simply mean...if you don't agree with someone why not just move on ??Why continue to argue...Just read the post,wait,make your opinion,if you're not still convinced why fight it out like this ??
Look like kindergarden to me this thread sometimes...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 11:06:29 PM
;)  very well said , grenat ,   IMO , That`s how a DISCUSSION  should be  followed , post your  opinion and respect each other , no matter what , no matter  how  much wrong or right you thing the others are....... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 03, 2010, 12:24:58 AM
To be honest, perhaps we are losing site of the BIGGEST proof of all..........

the FACT that the doubles in TII DO NOT MOVE OR DANCE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON EVER HAS IN ALL THE 45 YEARS HE HAS HAD IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.

Forget pics. Look at the BODY LANGUAGE. So clearly, obviously, NOT Michael Jackson in so many many many scenes. Once I got past the emotion of the situation, and sat and watched with a clear mind and a clear set of eyes (and an OPEN mind), it was shockingly obvious.

Thanks to everyone who have produced pics, they are great supporting evidence to the real clear proof, the body language of the doubles in TII is totally off.

All you folks who staunchly say no doubles.........

CAN YOU SERIOUSLY SAY WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT WAS MICHAEL JOE JACKSON REHEARSING I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU IN TII??????

Because that was so awkward and uncomfortable and embarassing I about had to walk out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

the arabian nights

March 03, 2010, 04:11:45 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "frogh777"
he is ''hiding'' behind those shades!
yeap i know

probably tired of pp staring him in the face to check if he is a double or not

having a good laugh at the fools????? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 03, 2010, 04:13:52 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
You can't have it both ways. Point is, like I mentioned numerous times before in this thread, it is the overall picture you need to look at, not 1 characteristic. I'll repeat myself again, some people are just very badly capable of recognizing people from a photograph.

Doubles can fool you on a distance, partially masked or remote on video, but not up close. It is not possible to make a double that similar. It is surgically NOT possible. If it were, Michael would also have been able to reconstruct the plastic surgery on his nose and have the perfect face again. It is complete, and utter NONSENSE.

Even when it is clearly Michael, they do not want to believe it is and start looking with a magnifying glass for differences. As soon as they think they have 1 characteristic in a picture that does not look like on another picture, they believe it MUST be a double. But as soon as 1 characteristic is shown that is the same in both pictures, for instance a scar like theone on his cheek or the one under his lip, THEN it is explained 'ow that is surgically altered to look like MJ'.

Raven your absolutely right

BLESS your heart for saying it so well  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 03, 2010, 04:19:08 AM
Quote from: "badkolo"
Quote from: "Raven"
You can't have it both ways. Point is, like I mentioned numerous times before in this thread, it is the overall picture you need to look at, not 1 characteristic. I'll repeat myself again, some people are just very badly capable of recognizing people from a photograph.

Doubles can fool you on a distance, partially masked or remote on video, but not up close. It is not possible to make a double that similar. It is surgically NOT possible. If it were, Michael would also have been able to reconstruct the plastic surgery on his nose and have the perfect face again. It is complete, and utter NONSENSE.

Even when it is clearly Michael, they do not want to believe it is and start looking with a magnifying glass for differences. As soon as they think they have 1 characteristic in a picture that does not look like on another picture, they believe it MUST be a double. But as soon as 1 characteristic is shown that is the same in both pictures, for instance a scar like the one on his cheek or the one under his lip, THEN it is explained 'ow that is surgically altered to look like MJ'.

The same way you clearly believe they are all michael, we clearly believe it isnt.

So are you going to keep trying to convince us that there isnt doubles, im not trying to convince you or anyone they used doubles, im stating my own opinions with the others in this thread that i clearly see doubles.
Its ok for you to disagree but AS I STATED BEFORE THIS IS A HOAX SITE, IF US DISCUSSING THE POSSIBILITY THAT MICHAEL USED DOUBLES IS TO FAR OUT THERE THEN WHY ARE YOU AT A HOAX SITE WHERE WE DISCUSS ALL POSSIBILITIES THAT SURROUND A HOAX AS CRAZY AS SOME THEORIES MAY SOUND.
It would be alot more respectful if you just sate your disagreement without trying to make us or our members come off as crazy.

As I have stated a thousand times, this is a HOAX site, and no idea or thought is crazy.

but surely this is a death hoax investigators site - what has unproven doubles in photo's got to do with the death hoax?

**edited by badkolo** you mean no offense yet you spew crap and make judgments. I never have banned one member on our sites forum so honestly i have no idea where you got that notion. Secondly have you seen my posts, I have said you can all speak your minds and not to judge people for having any idea or theory.
BUT im not going to have people decide how we will run this site.
We will do as we wish , we run,own and pay for this site and while you might not like threads like this one you have the option of leaving the thread or the site all together, you also have the option to disagree in a polite way, if you or other members dont like that the door is right behind you. Now if you thing thats a little tough or rude then so be it, i wont lose any sleep over it, trust me. **

Think of this site as your home when you where living with your parents. Now we dont want to be like your parents but you get my point. where you allowed to do everything you wanted and be rude to your family members without any consequences??? I DOUBT IT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 03, 2010, 04:35:06 AM
:lol: Mike is probably having a good laugh about the official doubles thread, then checking the mirror looking at this nose, his ears, chin and his glasses - great disguise to go out and about - no one would notice him - because all the hoaxers believe he is a double :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 04:57:32 AM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Cridits go to: The_gloved_one
hey guys i spotted something interesting while i was watching my TII DVD. Everything red pants Michael was on the screen he seemed to be a using autocue. anyone else think thats odd? Maybe Michael just needed reminding of his lyrics. Apologies if this has already been discussed. x

Good find! For me it's odd too. I really don't think MJ needs "to have some help" with lyrics of his songs..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 03, 2010, 05:30:37 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
but surely this is a death hoax investigators site - what has unproven doubles in photo's got to do with the death hoax?

Others are clearly on a different view.  If something seems unproven to you, it doesn't mean other people share your opinion.

I said it before and I will say it again: Has it ever occurred to you that Mike at one point might not have had a choice BUT to use doubles..?  This can be one of the reasons for hoaxing his death, and therefor we investigate this issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 05:51:26 AM
I'm one of those who do believe there were used doubles in TII and in the hoax in general. Even i have not posted too much i'm here with you , reading everything. Speaking about doubles have you ever seen this one? His name is Micah and i think he's one of the best impersonators .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

March 03, 2010, 06:05:30 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
So, I will post another comparisation. O2 dude and soft faced Mike:

So I will stick to my question that if O2 dude (ON stage) was Mike, then who are these 3 dudes?

And I really don't want to go "OMG  :o  MMS FR/MS Mikaeel me angel maree me" here, but Mike is way better looking than O2 dude... Give the guy some credit!

The guy from the O2 arena is an imposter. Just look at the real Michael's lower lip...the smile is a little different from the left guy's. This difference is one of Michael's distinctive marks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

liegi

March 03, 2010, 06:09:57 AM
It looks as if the O2 man's lips are thinner and not as wide.  Surely, there must be a way of measuring these things.  I think the photos of him coming out of his family home are of him and also at the Christian Audigier party.  He had such an angelic way about him, slightly startled it seems.  The 02 man is completely different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 06:22:12 AM
Quote from: "tiida11"
I'm one of those who do believe there were used doubles in TII and in the hoax in general. Even i have not posted too much i'm here with you , reading everything. Speaking about doubles have you ever seen this one? His name is Micah and i think he's one of the best impersonators .

This guy, to me, looks so much like an impersonator. I would know it immediately when seeing him. Have to say he is kinda cute though.....but not gorgeous like MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi