Re: The Official Double Thread
October 04, 2010, 10:17:47 AM
Have you tried comparing MJ's hands to the double's?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 10:47:31 AM
Quote from: "hachiman"
Have you tried comparing MJ's hands to the double's?

Yes, months ago. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 06:30:59 AM
DOUBLES ARE TAKING VOICE CLASSES TO SOUND LIKE MICHAEL !  :roll:  :roll:   In TII there was THREE doubles used.. TII is not a documentary. There is not MJ at all...  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
BeLIEve and keep the faith. L.O.V.E
 Pille.

Its her

October 14, 2010, 10:02:14 PM
Quote from: "pillekelille"
DOUBLES ARE TAKING VOICE CLASSES TO SOUND LIKE MICHAEL !  :roll:  :roll:   In TII there was THREE doubles used.. TII is not a documentary. There is not MJ at all...  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

This is funny, :lol:  :lol:  that you can make a statement like your last one here,  NOW, and months ago when  :P  I  

said it, the ENTIRE topic, NOT just my post,  was immediately  vaporized.

NOT LOCKED.

It is NO more; gone without a trace. :o  

The thing is, I was being funny, taking a poke at Sony losing $$$ over this, and you seem serious.  :shock:

I am totally on board with using doubles---it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to be Michael Jackson without this kind of help. But, the sound which made MJ a bazillionaire, would require much more than voice lessons, to reproduce.  8-)

Even if one could or would undertake the task of cataloging all of the words in English, which he pronounces SO uniquely, I can't imagine someone being able to learn this list and repeat them with ANY finesse. He 8-)  has always had a very specific half-roll of the tongue, and other ;)  characteristic touches on certain words, which I have never heard ANY one ace--even that guy who when he sings, sounds eerily just alike MJ...

Every person I've heard try to imitate him only attempt a tongue-in-cheek falsetto-like  pitch, NEVER the finer points, BECAUSE it would be too much work, to still not get it right or come even close!! :D

Even the perfectionist that MJ is, it would be impossible to find lookalike people whom he could surgically "tweak" to get "The LOOK" exactly right, with ALSO, the quality of their pipes being even close to fooling anyone. Even with training, the chances of this are  :o astronomical. It is amazing that these people could be trained to dance remotely like him, unless they were perfectionistic dancers aready, which FURTHER widens the odds :!:  :lol:

Anyway, with digital technology, Mike's authentic voice can be creatively dubbed into any film.

I am not really certain WHEN MJ began using doubles, so I am not certain which ones ARE the doubles, yet. All I KNOW, is, I recognized  the sweet doll of my childhood, in one of the Smooth Criminal scenes, and was surprised to see he hadn't changed  :) --- didn't even look at all like the MJs we've seen lately(prior to June 25), especially, in the rest of the film... :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :o

Couldn't  ONE plan for TII be a vehicle for introducing and crediting the doubles for THEIR contribution to the

Lifetime Michael Jackson Show? 8-)

I mean, don't we WANT to have them all come out and take a bow? :D  8-)  8-)  :?:

I   DO :!:  :mrgreen:

Just curious... :arrow: do you have some substantiating link to this idea, or are you just throwing ideas out for initial examination? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

October 31, 2010, 07:37:35 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
early on in this thing i would not even consider the possibilty. but now i have to wonder. it is something about the mouth. the teeth in particular. trouble is if there are two or more then you have to ask yourself who exactly are you drawn to in this thing.does that make any sense?

Perfect sense! Of the two or three MJ lookalikes I have seen, simply investigating the early solo years, one is a tad "prettier"--a more innocent, wide eyed, friendly, sweet look (not feminine, though), and one looks so very serious, deep, and scholarly, like someone you would have to explain a joke to, because he has the weight of the world on his mind; and one just looks like a wiseguy, a prankster; a delinquent, a teasing NUT.

It boggles my mind that even a perfectionist like MJ would be able to search the earth and FIND strangers who look so much like him, they fooled everyone.  Or, even transform them into his likeness enough to fool billions.

It's all been said and said, that, perhaps they are near relatives or the nearest of all, twins. I think this theory works best, IF there really is more than one person that we have been seeing all these years.

If he put BOTH of them in his act/videos, as the magician in the movie The Prestige did, a second apart, we'd NEVER get it. We would see the same exact person, even if there were subtle differences, because, just like in the movie, the clock in our brains wouldn't be able to grasp a substitute person in only a second. And, we would be so accustomed to seeing "all his personalities", it would never occur to us that he looks different because he IS different--a different person! This makes his King of Pop personality a composite of all these guys' expressions of theirs.

:arrow: I have looked at all the photos together, where MJ is wearing the jacket with the buckles he wore in Moonwalker/Speed Demon, and I realized it was the clothes which made me think they were all him. Neat trick.  ;) The three personality types mentioned above are all wearing that suit of clothes, yet together, they look so different, side by side, I would say they are triplets! (Time to put on our straightjackets!) One is very handsome, innocent looking, friendly. One is very somber and deep, very hotly handsome. One is just dangerous! A heartbreaker, a "punker"(if that's a word). And he seems to be a thicker, more mature man. A wiseguy, as I said. This one, actually gave me a "start" (you know how your tongue turns to paper and your heart stops, because he is intimidating?).  He was so much more :shock:  "worldly" than I had ever seen Mike...Now...

There are people who have such a chameleon type of face, they do look different every time you see them. I have met only one person like this in my life, but this phemomenon is undeniable and amazing! This is my sister's kid. I've known her all her life, and I still do not know her, when I see her. She looks THAT different. And it can't be attributed to growth or hairstyle. The very musculature in her face takes on a new personality. I can't tell you how many times I get pix of the kids out with their friends, and when I ask, "Who's this?" they laugh at me. My sister doesn't see anything different, because she sees her every day. This young lady is also somewhat more of a thinker, than the rest of the pack. Maybe it has to do with having more going on in one's brain, which incidentally shows up on the countenance?  So, I am back to where I started last year, not knowing if there are twins, all the time, or just doubles here and there, standing in...

It IS a dilemma, to figure out which one you have been drawn to all this time! :o  I know that identical twins like to fool people. And it only REALLY matters, if it comes down to marrying one of them; otherwise, we can just double or triple our pleasure, and let them entertain us. But, if you were to marry one---how would you decide between them?  Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't... :lol:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

October 31, 2010, 08:20:03 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
early on in this thing i would not even consider the possibilty. but now i have to wonder. it is something about the mouth. the teeth in particular. trouble is if there are two or more then you have to ask yourself who exactly are you drawn to in this thing.does that make any sense?

Perfect sense! Of the two or three MJ lookalikes I have seen, simply investigating the early solo years, one is a tad "prettier"--a more innocent, wide eyed, friendly, sweet look (not feminine, though), and one looks so very serious, deep, and scholarly, like someone you would have to explain a joke to, because he has the weight of the world on his mind; and one just looks like a wiseguy, a prankster; a delinquent, a teasing NUT.

It boggles my mind that even a perfectionist like MJ would be able to search the earth and FIND strangers who look so much like him, they fooled everyone.  Or, even transform them into his likeness enough to fool billions.

It's all been said and said, that, perhaps they are near relatives or the nearest of all, twins. I think this theory works best, IF there really is more than one person that we have been seeing all these years.

If he put BOTH of them in his act/videos, as the magician in the movie The Prestige did, a second apart, we'd NEVER get it. We would see the same exact person, even if there were subtle differences, because, just like in the movie, the clock in our brains wouldn't be able to grasp a substitute person in only a second. And, we would be so accustomed to seeing "all his personalities", it would never occur to us that he looks different because he IS different--a different person! This makes his King of Pop personality a composite of all these guys' expressions of theirs.

:arrow: I have looked at all the photos together, where MJ is wearing the jacket with the buckles he wore in Moonwalker/Speed Demon, and I realized it was the clothes which made me think they were all him. Neat trick.  ;) The three personality types mentioned above are all wearing that suit of clothes, yet together, they look so different, side by side, I would say they are triplets! (Time to put on our straightjackets!) One is very handsome, innocent looking, friendly. One is very somber and deep, very hotly handsome. One is just dangerous! A heartbreaker, a "punker"(if that's a word). And he seems to be a thicker, more mature man. A wiseguy, as I said. This one, actually gave me a "start" (you know how your tongue turns to paper and your heart stops, because he is intimidating?).  He was so much more :shock:  "worldly" than I had ever seen Mike...Now...

There are people who have such a chameleon type of face, they do look different every time you see them. I have met only one person like this in my life, but this phemomenon is undeniable and amazing! This is my sister's kid. I've known her all her life, and I still do not know her, when I see her. She looks THAT different. And it can't be attributed to growth or hairstyle. The very musculature in her face takes on a new personality. I can't tell you how many times I get pix of the kids out with their friends, and when I ask, "Who's this?" they laugh at me. My sister doesn't see anything different, because she sees her every day. This young lady is also somewhat more of a thinker, than the rest of the pack. Maybe it has to do with having more going on in one's brain, which incidentally shows up on the countenance?  So, I am back to where I started last year, not knowing if there are twins, all the time, or just doubles here and there, standing in...

It IS a dilemma, to figure out which one you have been drawn to all this time! :o  I know that identical twins like to fool people. And it only REALLY matters, if it comes down to marrying one of them; otherwise, we can just double or triple our pleasure, and let them entertain us. But, if you were to marry one---how would you decide between them?  Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't... :lol:  :roll:

great! like michael hasn't played with my mind enough now you have to come along and play with it some more  :lol: luv ya it's her :D actually i feel like a nut more and more all the time these days :o my brain hurts :(  i hope by the time he is done with us we have enough brain left to use it do something :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

October 31, 2010, 01:03:52 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
All Michael. But he was not doing well.
In the Bambi videos, Michael was extremely unsettled and nervous on stage and backstage and I just wonder about the reasons.

Looks like if he would have a different personality, a childish one.

In the Bashir documentary I also got the impression that MJ showed many shades of his supossed personality.

I saw 3 so far, A femenine one, a childish shy one and a manly adult no hanky panky one.

I am not saying that he had DID, but that he used different personalities, as an actor would do, Imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

liegi

October 31, 2010, 01:14:35 PM
I would be nervous too, in front of a German-speaking audience with Bashir hanging around. Remember he said that Michael was manic when he showed Blanket. As I recall, that was not a good period for Michael. He seemed to improve afterwards, though. Something must have happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 31, 2010, 01:19:34 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
I would be nervous too, in front of a German-speaking audience with Bashir hanging around. Remember he said that Michael was manic when he showed Blanket. As I recall, that was not a good period for Michael. He seemed to improve afterwards, though. Something must have happened.

i have just always had the impression here that he was not able to know what was being said and that he should have been wearing some type of device to translate and that someone in his team failed him (or set him up to fail) in this instance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

liegi

October 31, 2010, 01:35:50 PM
You know you're right. What kind of staff did he have? Of course he was nervous. I would have been too.  With that Bashir....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

October 31, 2010, 03:02:29 PM
Quote from: "Its her"

great! like michael hasn't played with my mind enough now you have to come along and play with it some more  :lol: luv ya it's her :D actually i feel like a nut more and more all the time these days :o my brain hurts :(  i hope by the time he is done with us we have enough brain left to use it do something :lol:

Me too. It DOES make your brain hurt! (Juggling all these men!) I remember MJ saying once that the brain loves a puzzle and can't turn loose of it until it is solved.

I just hope he really is one of those "chameleon people"(with the 7 faces). Then, I wouldn't have to be en guarde everytime I see him. I would just know it is him doing his chameleon thang. It feels like that Star Trek episode, where the android girl Ray-na falls for two men, Captain Kirk and the guy who built her, and can't decide between them, so she blows a gasket, and bites the dust...

:lol:  :lol:

Also, it could be true that there are NO doubles--just decoys to divert crowd attention, and a little smoke and mirrors.

Or, it could be that EVERY "MJ" past Thriller, was a boyishly cute actor/dancer, hired and tutored by the Master, himself, to take his place in his road shows, while his real features changed into a more mature look, too manly hot for little girls.  I always thought it unlikely that he would still be so "cute" into his forties. It is CUTE that sells. Look how they doctored the Bad Album cover. He's wearing tough clothes, but he's all baby-faced-"hug me"-harmless, with contacts in, too.

He doesn't even look at all like the guy on "Off the Wall" or "Thriller"!

I want to see what THAT guy looks like today. :) I bet he doesn't look like Michael Jackson, King of Pop...

And here is something else: no album covers after this have his PHOTO on them; just drawings.! EVEN "Invincible", which is a puzzle all by its lonesome self.  :o

Since we have been looking for clues, dissecting everything, and never before this, I have been wondering why the drawing goes "pixelated" (breaking up--dissolving into tiny pixels-- I think that's what I mean) from one half to the other?  What does this mean? That he has gone from a real human, to a fictional character, who must be DRAWN, as there are no photos of a fictional being; to a digital entity--behind the scenes, maybe singing, but from now on, ONLY existing faceless, in digital media, such as music discs and dvds of movies he makes?

He's been trying to tell us something for years...but, what?

Ooooh, my brain parts... :roll: Mercy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

November 04, 2010, 12:40:46 AM
hey its her
 i am right with you on this one i think like your mind.no you do not need a straight jacket your mind works fine!
yeah it was either doubles or twins or triplets.
 just look at mike in bad video then go ahead to black and white yeah some features still look same or similiar but others makes you say mmmm i wonder.
 i love the mike from bad the best of all he just was so gorgeous and manly !
he just made your body tremble all over!
oh god did i step out of bounds i hope i didnt express my self in a wrong manner.
its just mike was hot no way around that one!
i know all of you are with me on that one!
god bless mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

November 06, 2010, 03:40:18 PM
I love all of your posts. I love Michael dearly now that I have gotten to know him. The other part drawing me hear though is the mystery or the puzzle. He is right my brain won't put it down. What do you guys think of the Micheal that was with Liz Taylor at Liza's wedding. He was so feminine there. Was that actually him. I have trouble believing he could be so manly and then so feminine. The same with the mug shot. I have not been able to reconcile that picture as Michael. (as well as the fact that guy was 2 inches taller than the other Michael.We will figure this out some day if that is what he wants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 02:31:29 PM
is this one of the official mj's double?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions