im watching the episode of "Famous Crime Scene" of michael
and my questions are , if michael was already "dead" when the ambulance arrived , and was dead when they were working on him in the ambulance and at the hospital , then why did they lie for  30 minutes and told the public that he was in a coma instead of telling what really happened?

Question 2: during the reinactment ( i hope i spelled it right :oops: ) was it just me or did  "michael " look kinda like Navi? i was just wondering.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To be more exact, there were different controversial announcements: died from heart attack, in coma, taken to hospital (no reason), because of cardiac arrest, prescription drug overdose. Every media full of fantasy on its way.
I think of this option: none of those officials were sure whether or not it was Michael (because gentleman was so much look like MJ  :D ) and were waiting until family arrives to identify. Then when family "identified" that it is MJ, they announced death. They justify the lie saying they were trying to revive already dead person for about an hour. Which  does not make sense.
That's why instead of doctor, as normally should be, Latoya signed death certificate eventually. Meaning, officials left identity responsibility  on the family. This is my version.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

i couldnt wait till 9 my time so i went to the website. the first thing i noticed after less than 30 seconds of watching that is incorrect is the 911 call. during the 911 call the operator says get him on the floor and then alvarez shouts get him on the floor. i never heard him tell dr murray get him on the floor during the 911 call. the operator tells him twice and he just ums or something but never shouts out get him on the floor.  :D  what a joke. hoax hoax hoax. why cant they get facts right.

ok i have more to add and then ill stop. the fire department guy that is talking and he talks shit about doing cpr on a bed and then says it was clear to the paramedics that this guy has been down for quite a while. why would they say this before trial. how would they get a jury together after this show makes absolutely no sense. none of it seems too tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

sweet1

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]i couldnt wait till 9 my time so i went to the website. the first thing i noticed after less than 30 seconds of watching that is incorrect is the 911 call. during the 911 call the operator says get him on the floor and then alvarez shouts get him on the floor. i never heard him tell dr murray get him on the floor during the 911 call. the operator tells him twice and he just ums or something but never shouts out get him on the floor.  :D  what a joke. hoax hoax hoax. why cant they get facts right.

ok i have more to add and then ill stop. the fire department guy that is talking and he talks shit about doing cpr on a bed and then says it was clear to the paramedics that this guy has been down for quite a while. why would they say this before trial. how would they get a jury together after this show makes absolutely no sense. none of it seems too tho.

I just started watching this tonight and I am about to change the channel. It's showing on VH1. I believe someone behind the scenes is tryng to disspell the Hoaxers theory that MJ is very much alive. I don't care because the man is alive and nothing is going to change that fact. Keep the Faith! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

You guys are so lucky to watch it.. Unfortunately we do not have VH1 CHANNEL in Canada.. Well in my area.. Please keep me posted if you can.
thanks.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

It was very hard to watch.

Did anyone else notice they showed the video of our guy with the ponytail, walking through at the scene?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, and that was exactly when Ben Evanstad said "I got close enough to see that it was Michael."   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  I wonder if Michael drew the "brain" on the blackboard? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   I also like the This Is It picture posted on the blackboard for identification of the victim.   :lol:  :lol:   This is SOOO entertaining.  It is the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did anyone tape this for those of us who can't watch VH1or have a link  to the episode on the internet:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Fedora777"
Did anyone tape this for those of us who can't watch VH1or have a link  to the episode on the internet:mrgreen:

Yes please do.. it would be very much appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

as I know .. if the person dead less than 2 hour .. the person can't be said he's dead officially .. I know this from my youth red cross's coach at school ..because he told us, when his mother passed away, the doctor pronounce his mother dead 2 hours later although his mother already dead 2 hours ago .. and when he asked the doctor, the doctor said if a person dead less than 2 hours, it's virtually not dead but coma .. :?
sorry my english is so bad, I hope you understand .. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Quote from: "515angel"
It was very hard to watch.

Did anyone else notice they showed the video of our guy with the ponytail, walking through at the scene?

Ponytail guy was as clear as day!! The whole thing was really a joke. Nothing new - just mainly for the general public. How will there be a trail after this ?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

I can't believe this programme was even shown, would this not be reason enough for the defence to claim "bias in the media" when it comes to selecting a jury?????

I didn't see it but did they even mention the ambulance photo was fake?!?!?!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

the arabian nights

i wonder if this is now on yt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "cry4mj101"
and my questions are , if michael was already "dead" when the ambulance arrived , and was dead when they were working on him in the ambulance and at the hospital , then why did they lie for  30 minutes and told the public that he was in a coma instead of telling what really happened?

Question 2: during the reinactment ( i hope i spelled it right :oops: ) was it just me or did  "michael " look kinda like Navi? i was just wondering.

very good thinking yes they did release that information
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "cry4mj101"

so why in this high profile case did the pp or the estate not get and injunction not to show this programme
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions