CC

@arabiannights
In TII we saw the rehearsals of june 23rd, what happen with the material of 24th? or they talk about 24 because was the 23rd late at night, already 24th? if this is the case: what was he doing on 24th? what happen with all that day? what happen on 24th???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Raven

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Raven"
@arabian nights, can you please focus on topic instead of flooding the thread?

rude  rude rude you do your own research then
I'm not being rude, i'm asking you to focus. If you paste so much text at once, it overshadows the discussion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't trust that Ian Halperin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

People! Please! L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

Grace

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i didnt realise that cm actually left the house

Did you notice this sentence?:
"Originally Murray claimed that he gave Jackson a medicine at 10.50am, left the house for a couple of minutes and than found Michael Jackson unconscious. He tried to revive singer and then called emergency services at 12.21pm.

Murray decided to change his statement after his voicemail message was submitted to the Los Angeles court. This call was made by Murray on the day of the singer’s death – it shows Murray giving instructions to another patient. According to the prosecution, the call was made in 11.54am, when Michael Jackson was already unconscious or even dead. It means that in fact Murray was not aware of Jackson’s statement.

Michael Jackson has died from a heart attack on June 25 at the age of 50. Soon after Dr Murray admitted that he has given Jackson a powerful drug two hours before his death."

Jackson's statement ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Raven

Quote from: "Grace"
Did you notice this sentence?:
"Originally Murray claimed that he gave Jackson a medicine at 10.50am, left the house for a couple of minutes and than found Michael Jackson unconscious. He tried to revive singer and then called emergency services at 12.21pm.

Murray decided to change his statement after his voicemail message was submitted to the Los Angeles court. This call was made by Murray on the day of the singer’s death – it shows Murray giving instructions to another patient. According to the prosecution, the call was made in 11.54am, when Michael Jackson was already unconscious or even dead. It means that in fact Murray was not aware of Jackson’s statement.

Michael Jackson has died from a heart attack on June 25 at the age of 50. Soon after Dr Murray admitted that he has given Jackson a powerful drug two hours before his death."

Jackson's statement ????
The writer probably means "state", not "statement"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anymore arguements and im locking this topic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200][/size]SMILE THOUGH YOUR HEART IS ACHING

I don't trust this Ian halperin either. He alwyas has "all details" but never says where it comes from. Could be true, or could be garbage. I think it's more garbage then truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

@Jacksonologist...   ive just got the chills because MY simplest explanation would be that MJ was asleep when Murray injected the propofol...    :cry:

I dont believe, and never believe, that MJ used Propofol to sleep.  Ridiculous idea.  I dont believe he asked for it at 10:40am either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I dont believe, and never believe, that MJ used Propofol to sleep.  Ridiculous idea.  I dont believe he asked for it at 10:40am either.

Well, yeah, it really does just boil down to this, doesn't it? The propofol thing is a complete media hoax. Hyperbaric chamber of 2009.

Hyperbaric chamber which is also known as oxygen chamber therapy by the way. O2 the chemical symbol for oxygen. O2 arena for This Is It concert series. Oxygen canisters at the house, leached upon by the press as "proof" of Propofol useage by Michael, completely ignoring the perfectly legitimate use of oxygen therapy for vocalists to improve or tone one's singing voice.

Yeah, it's a neat little package isn't it?

Pepsi accident------->severe scalp burns------>hyperbaric (oxygen) chamber therapy------->original media punk performed by Michael Jackson--------->demerol addiction---------->propofol----------->necessitates oxygen on hand during use------------->O2 arena TII-------------->media hoax.

It's entirely too coincidental to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I'm even more confused now with this discussion of the timeline. This all makes sense as to another way that none of this adds up. Putting the timeline with the new found interview of Oxman stating that the ambulance photo is not real and is photoshopped strengthens my convictions that Michael is alive. They have debunked the one and ONLY photo that we were shown of "Michael's" final moments and we have had no information from anyone stating anything that proves that he even actually went to UCLA. The stories are changing faster than we can blink. Since that dreadful day in June noone has been able to keep a story straight. The Jackson's can't remember where they were and how they found out about their brother's death, CM's timeline does not coincide with witness accounts of when Michael left Staples Center, and we are still being told countless stories of what did and did not happen that day.  The only thing that I can gather from all of the inconsistencies is that MJ has to still be alive because that is the only thing that makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Grace

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Well, yeah, it really does just boil down to this, doesn't it? The propofol thing is a complete media hoax. Hyperbaric chamber of 2009.

Hyperbaric chamber which is also known as oxygen chamber therapy by the way. O2 the chemical symbol for oxygen. O2 arena for This Is It concert series. Oxygen canisters at the house, leached upon by the press as "proof" of Propofol useage by Michael, completely ignoring the perfectly legitimate use of oxygen therapy for vocalists to improve or tone one's singing voice.

Yeah, it's a neat little package isn't it?

Pepsi accident------->severe scalp burns------>hyperbaric (oxygen) chamber therapy------->original media punk performed by Michael Jackson--------->demerol addiction---------->propofol----------->necessitates oxygen on hand during use------------->O2 arena TII-------------->media hoax.

It's entirely too coincidental to me.

bec, I am with you. The timeline of 6/25 is just one little piece in the main and complete timeline of this project.

I feel there is not so much a need to try to explain the different timelines of 6/25 as they all were published to and by media. They are PR to set the desired directions for public discussions.
The fact that several timelines appeared in media AS SUCH indicates to me that this was done on purpose. I would like to look at what role the timelines are playing.

All of June 25 "events" were provided to media BEFORE media or public were asking questions.
The "passing away" was published before any official statement (and before the inofficial statement of Jermaine) - off topic: "passing" has so many meanings btw - we are witnessing very fabulous word games since months... passing also means overtaking, outpacing (which is so true...  :lol: we got exhausted many times, didn't we?) - just a little twist and "general" perception of a world is different...
The ambulance photo was leaked as proof of the general understanding of "passing". Nicely shaved after a whole night without any sleep, but stop, coroner's report said the person had slept - how come ;-) ?
The ambulance leaving the mansion video was published then as proof of the ambulance photo. Of course followed by a second video showing "public witnesses" in a tourist "visit the celeb's" tour bus.
The interview with Ben Evenstad and the "proof" photo of "we did the ambulance photo". Since when do we need a proof photo of a photo?
In parallel we witnessed the many heli videos, transports from and to various locations and then the final transport to the coroner's building to prove the body was dead and it was all over. Proof of the passing was then given by live reportage on screaming crying fans.
And we were all glued to the screens, weren't we?
Then we learned from media interviews with all kind of "close sources" soon popping out of nowhereland that there were drugs, shady doctors and shady pharmacies, that Michael was a drug addict, did not eat, did not drink but peed in public, was not healthy, could not perform, could not sleep, could "not live" as you and me (which was the only thing they were right about but did not notice it anyway) and that Michael literally had been a "living dead" since quite a while already and everything that happened just happened because a drug addict celebrity usually dies in Beverly Hills - just another case for grieving fans and grave hunters now.
Case closed for media.

The answers were there BEFORE the questions were asked.
Which means "explanations" and "proofs" were given BEFORE ANY investigation took place.
They were given to media because media were the ones asking then their questions "on behalf" of the spectators. Media were giving their usual resumees, judgements, cases of "oh we are so concerned about it, how sad" and a damn they would give. Just business as usual.

"There is no perfect crime" - the originator always will leave traces.
The above tide of events gives the following 3 (actually combined) storybook patterns to me.
1) "murder" - and the "murderers" want to direct public opinion on a certain path (drug addict celebrity and a bad doctor). However, we found that there is a bond between the "murderer" and Michael (not only by the "thank you for your support" video) and it is set up as a storybook where the "so said and later in real life publicly called murderer" plays several roles. So the "murder" did NOT take place at the given moment and location but there are reasons why the story should appear this way.

2) "as if-show" - and the "illusionists" want to direct public attention on a certain path to withdraw from the essential trick (MJ publicly dying in the ambulance or shortly after at UCLA but remember there was a second garage exit at the mansion into Monovale Drive). Illusionists drive attention on a side event whereas the main trick is being executed in fog or dark or speed or all together. Many times we were told in the web that everything happened right in front our eyes yet we would not grasp it.

3) "Art is resistance" (MJ AIR balloon), performance art, second life, web 2.0, social interaction patterns evolving, art spreading as everything else from artist to masses, everybody participating in a worldwide web of art (MJ the spiderman), artificial life thus controllable life so whatever our recent and current and future life are about when it comes to intellectual, spiritual and emotional existance besides food, drinks, sleep and life activity.

All of the above in combination with the many appearances of MJ after 6/25 in various forms boils it down to three conclusions, today after all we learned so far:

- Michael did want to disappear from the public eye with a little help of his friends (he had reasons enough) and it is him having directed his leaving from the final curtain call (which is the last scene for accepting final applause before leaving stage and the performance is over)
- Michael did not want to hurt his fans (therefore the many appearances and clues that he's fine)
- Michael did want to express himself and his beliefs and concerns in a complete different way than dancing, singing and grabbing his gold pants in order to reach the mass public.

There are many side-effects to the tide of events - some desired ones, some involuntary ones.
The desired ones I would list as:
digging into his life with good intentions
finding the truth about his trials
cleaning his reputation
understanding his messages
asking questions and stopping swallowing unquestioned what others want us to think
learning ourselves about life and essentials in life
learning about his emotional and artistic intelligence and mastership
learning from his role model
implementing the important aspects in our personal lives
healing ourselves from within
spreading L.O.V.E. only
and where we fail as human beings: apologize and forgive.

And let him be and live to HIS desires and not to ours.
He misses us as much as we do miss him. NO question.
Who loves, misses the loved ones.
We all know this.

The overall timeline IMO was given to us in Murray's airport hearing.

And isn't it phantastic that Michael has turned green?
(I would not want to know how many ladies want to be the one kissing him back from green to prince to become King of Entertainment... :P )
Green is hope and green is future.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

CC

@grace
Hi! your posts are always great and clear!
i´m with you!
big thank you for your words... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

OK its update time.

watch the video at 3:00 and she clearly says they saw michael at 1:30, well how did murray give him valium at 1:30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

the arabian nights

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I'm even more confused now with this discussion of the timeline. This all makes sense as to another way that none of this adds up. Putting the timeline with the new found interview of Oxman stating that the ambulance photo is not real and is photoshopped strengthens my convictions that Michael is alive. They have debunked the one and ONLY photo that we were shown of "Michael's" final moments and we have had no information from anyone stating anything that proves that he even actually went to UCLA. The stories are changing faster than we can blink. Since that dreadful day in June noone has been able to keep a story straight. The Jackson's can't remember where they were and how they found out about their brother's death, CM's timeline does not coincide with witness accounts of when Michael left Staples Center, and we are still being told countless stories of what did and did not happen that day.  The only thing that I can gather from all of the inconsistencies is that MJ has to still be alive because that is the only thing that makes sense.

i like your thinking, you  have put this well, and now jermaine saying that he was not with us when we went to the airport
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions