Im having an issue with the timeline, as you can clearly see there is something that doesnt make sense.
We are all aware of michaels schedule and the time he would would normally wake up and go have breakfast with his kids.
Now it has been said michael was suppose to either do more rehearsels that day or he was suppose to be working in one capacity or another.

well lets take a closer look at this so called timeline.
]I believe they said he arrived home at 12:30 am, I also have heard 1:00am, now he gets home and does one of 2 things depending on the time he arrived home. If he arrived at 12:30am then he could have seen his kids if they are awake at that time, or he did whatever michael does and then decided to go to sleep.

Or he arrived at 1 am and basicaly got undressed and  tried to go to sleep.
Now my issue starts right at the point of the time he arrives home and the first administered drug(valium pill). Did michael try to sleep first, if so then it couldnt be at 1:30 am becuase thats when he recieves the drug, dr murray said he gave him the valium BECUASE MICHAEL COULDNT SLEEP, well when did he go to sleep??.

Now lets forget that for a second and lets look closer at the time line and the fact that until 10:40 am michael didnt sleep according to the timeline. You can see in the photo at 1:30 he took a valium becuase he couldnt sleep(ok) then 30 minutes later he couldnt sleep so murray gave him lorazepam iv, then 1 hour later with no sleep to be had michael gets midazolam at 3am, while counting sheep and shaking his head he still couldnt sleep so at 5am murray injects him with lorazepam, but obviously that didnt help at all becuase he was awake and couldnt sleep and at 7:30am he recieved more midazolam just so he can get some shut eye because he hasnt slep yet and guess what??

HE STILL DOESNT GET ANY SLEEP becuase at 10:40 am murray finally gives in after 9hours of watching michael not sleep, the same michael who has to work in the afternoon, he finally decided to give michael the drug that michael fiens for so much, so much so that he called everyone form the nurse to chopra to god knows who to get it, but on this night, the night of all nights, he waits until 9 hours after struggling all night to get his propofol to get some sleep AND ALL AT 10:40AM

THATS 10 MINTUES PASS THETIME MICHAEL NORMALLY WAKES UP ACCORDING TO EVERYONE AROUND HIM.

SO WHAT IM CONFUSED ABOUT IS THIS, IF HE FINALLY FELL ASLEEP AT 10:40 AM,
WHEN WAS HE GOING TO GET UP TO GO TO WORK OR BE WITH HIS KIDS OR GET TO WORK, 8 HOURS LATER ?? SINCE HE DIDNT SLEEP ALL NIGHT AND WAS SUFFERING ALL NIGHT YOU WOULD THING THAT AFTER FALLLING ASLEEP AT 10:40 THAT HE WOULD GET AT LEAST 6 TO 8 HOURS OF SLEEP RIGHT.

so are we to believe that michael was going to get up at 7pm to go to work.???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

lisap27

ITS ALL MY ARSE!!

he had enough stuff in him to knock out an elephant, yet he's still having stuff administered at gone 10.30am when his meetings started at 2pm as his choreographer and vocal coach said one meeting was at 2pm then one at 4pm

this is niggleing away at me, i'm glad you brought this up!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kolo,

Great point!!

Ive mentioned the following before during the course of 8 months, but you know what Occams Razor is right? In case you or others dont know what it is, its a line of reasoning that says the simplest answer is the correct one.

For example: Crop Circles. some people believe they are formed by UFO's landing in wheat fields, others do not believe it.
So..........since we do not have ANY eveidence of a ufo actually landing on earth and flattening the wheat fields...no wierd chemicals, no wierd UFO droppings whatsoever, then Occams Razor would come into play here.........that Crop Circle are NOT made by ufo's but made by man.

So how does Occams Razor fit into this theory about the timeline the drugs were given?

See if you can figure it out...............Remember kids, the simplest line of reasoning would most likely be the correct one.

Again great post kolo!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

deleted
Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 04:22:27 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

BADKOLO
you really make a point here, we are talking a lot of little things in this eight months, but this is a "litlle/huge" one.
 can´t believe that michael do that for himself, with the kids at the house. if he really can´t sleep all night long i think that at 10:30 he maybe have breakfast with the kids and don´t go to rehearsal and take a nap... ;)
btw: i have a video (bad quality one) that show one person who looks like MJ when the ambulance left the house that day but i can´t found it on YT and I don´t know how to upload can someone help me???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

_EarthSonG_

[quote="
but i wonder why they did not look at other things

- warm meal
- warm bath or show
- shoulder, back or foot rub
- walm milk
- a bit of wine
- relaxing music
- watching an old movie[/quote]

hummm maybe bc he sleep very well hahahaha and this is all FAKE  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "_EarthSonG_"
[quote="

- warm meal
- warm bath or show
- walm milk
- a bit of wine
- relaxing music
- watching an old movie

hummm maybe bc he sleep very well hahahaha and this is all FAKE  :D[/quote]

I do think he had some issues sleeping cus he has said it himself. HOWEVER, I do not beleive he had sleeping issues as bad as they say he did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
UFO droppings

:lol:

Sorry, that was too funny.

But, I do agree that the timeline is WAY off!
Not just his "medication" timeline, but the timeline of what happened after Dr. Murray "found" Michael.
He had to change his story after the phone call to the patient was released.
It's one thing to leave the room because you received a phone call you couldn't miss, but why would you leave a patient you're supposed to monitor - who could DIE if you don't monitor them - to CALL a patient to tell him his test/diagnostics were ok?   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

There is another inconsistency with the timeline. Acording to the AR, Michael called Murray at approx 1:00 am with complaints that he could not sleep and felt dehydrated. At approximately 1:10 Murray then supposedly arrived at the MJJ residence.

Here's the inconsistency...Fans saw Michael leave Staples Center at 1:30 am.

How could he have complained not being able to sleep if he was still at the Staples Center when he supposedly made that call?

Timeline You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 01:33:24 PM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

deleted
Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 04:23:04 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

TImeline is B>S> !! A dead giveaway for the HOAx!!! MJ is alive :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
maybe mike just ran his own schedule - he determined what happened in his life, if he could make it he did if not pp waited.

if he could not sleep he would not be fit to work - so sleep was a priorty

- warm meal
- warm bath or show
- walm milk
- a bit of wine
- relaxing music
- watching an old movie

Yes MJ like to have a glass of wine, I had one last night as passed out lol this def does the job plus working out w the hulk in the day that while help you sleep also. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

I agree that there are many inconsistencies in the timeline because, plain and simple, it is made up.  MJ is alive. For all we know, he came home from the rehearsals, had a few words with his children and prepared for his departure. I am certain he left in the early hours of that morning. Hence, not eating with the children etc.  I find it very odd that the cook is not aware of more than she is letting on. Nobody would be so focused on the children that they wouldn't really be curious to know where/how Michael is.  Her cool as a cucumber attitude about this doesn't add up. Most people would live to see that man and almost become anxious when he didn't show up at his usual time. There is more to this story, for certain. And, may I ask, what has come of this cook? It is like she has fallen from the face of this planet.

Additionally, I am certain that MJ is a highly intelligent being who demonstrates deep spirituality and a curiosity for alternative methods of healing. I do believe that MJ would employ other means (besides propofol) to elicit sleep-----whether it be warm milk, a soak in the tub, massage, acupuncture, meditation etc.  He is very smart and very educated to modern means of medicine and knows what story will "work" for the hoax. It is quite convincing, isn't it??!?!?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

bec

And don't forget the latest, the Murray was "mistaken" in his original statment to police and he actually gave the propofol at 11:40am not 10:40.... so even more fuel to your fire, Badkolo. Murray watched Michael not sleep for 10hrs before giving his drug of choice.

Also, what about reports that Murray had successfully given small amounts of propofol to induce sleep in the past to Michael... why wait 10hrs then if this system was so successful.

And WHY is this timeline so similar to the one under which PT Barnum died?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Datroot

If Murray was awake all night watching Michael not sleeping, he would have been too knackered to do anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions