Re: Who's the real hoaxster? AEG or MJ?
February 26, 2010, 01:16:51 PM
How about hiring some creative writers for the purpose?.....They can be found in plenty IMO.....

IMO Making profits out of an unfinished concert is very easy.....because the very feeling that it was MJ and THE MAN was about to return but "his life got tragically cut short" stuff kindles the nostalgia and a sense of unfulfilment in people.....So, basically , people will never wanna let go and so AEG-SONY have bought themselves potential customers for the next few months...the same timeline for which the concerts would have happened....The plan would be to keep rekindling that  feeling of unfulfilment again and again through these exhibitions and autograph signing sessoins and all. All these things provides them with a big window to sell a lotta merchandise....auction some of them off....Even make stuff that wasnt part of the orginal TII Concerts and sell them off as a part of TII merchandise for some extra profit.

I dont expect emotions from the brothers if they were a part of AEG' scheme.....A far as the children are concerned...well, what can I say? If one tries to analyze their reaction on this forum, one gets bashed up by other members. So I left  that out while writing this.

I did mention a possible way to manipulate the non believers.......

(a) Either incline them to believing by releasing stuff like "Fake 911 call detected"

"Fake ambulance call detected".....This increases the traffic to hoax forums lik these..

(b) Keep the Murray trial alive and ticking for at least a few months......Which keeps the bitter feeling alive andd culminates in people findind it hard to resist buying some MJ stuff anywhere.....

Look, I am not saying that THIS is what HAS happened....I am just trying to weigh the possible options.....And even I mentioned in my post that there are facts that contradict AEG-SONY manipulation......I am jut trying to think how things would turn out if HE were really a victim of these corporate heavyweights.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 26, 2010, 01:39:52 PM
But all siblings acting strangely, they are paying for, I believe, and Michael's mother said nothing. And if true, is more people believe to have died than those who do not believe it. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

February 26, 2010, 01:53:10 PM
I have a feeling there are a lot more people that believe it is a hoax rather than a murder.  Just about anyone I have talked to about it suspects something isn't right about the whole thing.  The last poll I saw taken was 78% believed he was still alive.  They may not be a part of this forum, but there are others out there doing their own individual research and questioning.

I know not everyone buys into the Illuminati theory, but if they are involved there is not telling what their motives could be for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 02:02:25 PM
Well does'nt mystery and intrigue keep Michaels name on your lips.  One side says one thing and the other side says something different.  Total contradictions !!  So either, they want to keep our interest and/or to be involved to keep Michaels name alive.  Or  either they want tomake everything so complex that we will eventually give up.   Me, I think they want to keep the mystery alive, which in turn keeps us interested In MJ which in their eyes will also keep us as cash customers.  I mean look at all qof the sites created some by Sony, after MJ's death.  The more people who vist these sites the more money they make, Look at the advertisements on ntheses sites.  So it is in their best interest to keep the hoax thoughts going.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 26, 2010, 02:10:50 PM
Quote from: "outtamylife09"
Hi all -

My first post.

Let me start by saying I'm a life-long fan, had tix for TII London, and *hope* that this is a hoax and MJ is going to blow us away when all is revealed.

However, knowing his brilliant mind and calculated moves as a world-class entertainer, it's obvious to me that someone like MJ would have had something planned in the event anything ever happened to him. Think about it. He would instinctively know that there would be a certain percentage of folks who would cry hoax no matter the circumstances - that's human nature, right? With a little bit of help, some good planning, and some extra footage here and there, the hoax crowd could be wooed indefinitely and strung along with bits and pieces of planted information. I wouldn't be shocked at all if MJ had filmed a mock funeral, etc. for this exact purpose. Point being, MJ is the kind of person who was very conscious of his place in entertainment history, determined to cement himself as the greatest of all time (which he undoubtedly IS, IMO) and this doesn't necessarily mean it was a last minute hoax strung together randomly with or without anyone else's conscious participation. I'd almost bet this life after death thing was a conscious decision made years ago in the event of his passing.

With no disrespect implied, there WERE signs that MJ was tired of what his life had become. He was a victim of his own eccentricities - much like the FEAR article states. Is there any chance that he was ready to leave this world? I would be much more inclined to believe this scenario over murder.

Regardless of how it happened, *if it happened*, AEG is a huge conglomerate full of creative people. Of course they're going to milk every penny out of all of this, with MJ's help or not. That's what they do, right? And as far as his family goes, I'm not sure that any of them have the smarts to be "in" on something. My take is that they're (sadly) using all of this as a vehicle to promote their own self-interests - which is what entertainer's do, right? And that is more of a commentary on the decline of society and our values more than anything else.

I don't know. I hope I'm wrong. And I'm seriously not trying to be a negative Ned. Just sharing my thoughts as I try to find the truth that works for me.

Again, I would love if MJ was playing us all and on the verge of teaching the whole world something about love, respect, and integrity -all things the world is sorely missing these days.

first post and a brillant post - welcome
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 26, 2010, 02:13:19 PM
Quote from: "bec"
AEG stood to make significantly more money from a completed concert series spanning 7-8 months then from an untimely death without completeing even a single performance, which could have been taped and sold and would have presented much better then "rehearsal" footage.

Liberian girl theme was under control of the Jackson family only.

You would have to believe the entire Jackson family are psychopatic crazies with no emotion and worse, agreed to go along with the entire charade surrounding their dead family member. INCLUDING Paris, an 11yo girl, who shed not a single tear at the memorial.

5000 or so odd hoax believers aren't a big enough demographic to bother with.

If this was a corporate hoax the clues would be significantly more obvious and plentiful. You wouldn't have to do serious research to uncover them all, they'd jump right out and bite you.

bec i like your post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 02:14:33 PM
I THINK BOTH MJ AS WELL AS AEG  R BEHIND THIS HOAX CAUSE SINCE MJ'S DEATH THERE R SO MANY INCONSISTENCIES N WEIRD THINGS GOING ON.. D.C TO AMBULANCE PIC TO 911 CALL ,  MAINLY FAMILY HINTS BEING THROWN TO PUBLIC.. IN MJ DRIVING LICENSE , MIDDLE NAME WAS JOE N IN 2003 TRIAL DOCUMENTS  IT IS JOE AGAIN WHICH I HAVE SEEN SOMEWHERE... N WHY THE HELL HIS NAME BECOMES JOSEPH IN D.C .........  THE AMBULANCE PIC WAS AGAIN CONFIRMED FAKE BY OXMAN THE FAMILY LAWYER..  IF MJ WAS REALLY MURDERED , THE FAMILY WOULD HAD ACTED DIFFERENTLY , BUT NOT LIKE THIS. IF WE THINK ABOUT THE MURRAY THINK ,IT LOOKS MORE LIKE HIDE AND SEEK GAME TO ME THAN MURDER TRIAL N I THINK THEY R JUST USING HIM. LIKE SOMEONE SAID AEG N SONY WOULD NEVER PROFIT FROM HAVING MINORITY OF US BELIEVING THAT  THIS IS A HOAX. WHAT I MEAN IS THIS IS JUST A HOAX N ALL THE CHARACTERS INVOLVED R JUST ACTORS NOTHING ELSE... I THINK MJ IS BEHIND ALLTHIS... HE IS MASTER OF THE GAME..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 26, 2010, 02:14:59 PM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
How about hiring some creative writers for the purpose?.....They can be found in plenty IMO.....

IMO Making profits out of an unfinished concert is very easy.....because the very feeling that it was MJ and THE MAN was about to return but "his life got tragically cut short" stuff kindles the nostalgia and a sense of unfulfilment in people.....So, basically , people will never wanna let go and so AEG-SONY have bought themselves potential customers for the next few months...the same timeline for which the concerts would have happened....The plan would be to keep rekindling that  feeling of unfulfilment again and again through these exhibitions and autograph signing sessoins and all. All these things provides them with a big window to sell a lotta merchandise....auction some of them off....Even make stuff that wasnt part of the orginal TII Concerts and sell them off as a part of TII merchandise for some extra profit.

I dont expect emotions from the brothers if they were a part of AEG' scheme.....A far as the children are concerned...well, what can I say? If one tries to analyze their reaction on this forum, one gets bashed up by other members. So I left  that out while writing this.

I did mention a possible way to manipulate the non believers.......

(a) Either incline them to believing by releasing stuff like "Fake 911 call detected"

"Fake ambulance call detected".....This increases the traffic to hoax forums lik these..

(b) Keep the Murray trial alive and ticking for at least a few months......Which keeps the bitter feeling alive andd culminates in people findind it hard to resist buying some MJ stuff anywhere.....

Look, I am not saying that THIS is what HAS happened....I am just trying to weigh the possible options.....And even I mentioned in my post that there are facts that contradict AEG-SONY manipulation......I am jut trying to think how things would turn out if HE were really a victim of these corporate heavyweights.

yes can see that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

February 26, 2010, 06:52:32 PM
OK, so if Michael was victim of corporate heavyweights and their hoax setup,  then what is keeping the two Reverands, Jesse and Al quiet?  These religious men are being paid off too?  I really don't think so.  They would be loudmouthing everywhere!  Good theory though, but what do you have to say about the "Two Rev's"???  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

February 26, 2010, 08:28:47 PM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Sometimes I do get the feeling that we are being manipulated by AEG in various ways.....Maybe that PAINS thing at the memorial was an unreleased version of the Will U B There song that SONY had access to and fetched it just for the sake of creating this premeditated hoax......And got rid of Michael Jackson?

And buried the truth under a pile of money?

Maybe SONY is purposefully releasing unreleased songs of MJ so that they can evaluate wether a NEW Michael Jackson album containing unreleased stuff is REALLY gonna sell or not....Or to what extent.

Maybe the brothers have been paid off.....to behave erratically and do so intentionally.....Just to keep the buzz going, so that in case a new Micahel Jackson album releases containing unreleased stuff, it isnt short of some ADDITIONAL publicity....because MJ's name will generate publicity enough.....

Maybe TIAI is also their creation......

Maybe Conrad Murray was jusT in the wrong place at the wrong time?......And now has no way to defend himself?

BUT THE ONE THING THAT STANDS IN WAY OF THIS THEORY IS CONRAD MURRAY'S DEFENSE.... FROM WHERE IS HE PAYING FOR 4 LAWYERS! ?

AEG AND SONY CANT PROTECT A  MAN UNNECESSARILY FOREVER!.....PLUS IF AEG AND SONY WERE INVOLVED, MURRAY WOULD TELL THE TRUTH IF ARRESTED......HE WOULD DISCLOSE DETAILS OF AEG'S INVOLVEMENT.......

So therefore the "OMG AEG Killed MJ Theory doesnt stand the test of contradictions...."

....Which brings us to only one conclusion----- " Michael Jackson's This Is It.......Like You Have Never Seen Him Before....."

And please, Dont involve CLAIRVOYANTS and PHSYCIC shit . We've all played those Tarot cards and crystal ball games before

umm.. well the thing is this is odd right I dont share some point of view but it is your opinion well I'm really concerned with Murray whatever happens we must find the truth furthermore if it will hurt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

February 26, 2010, 10:38:22 PM
Hey, I think I made it clear that I was just exploring a possibility....This necessaarily wouldnt have happened and I am not trying to hammer or impose my theory into your brains...Like all other theories, this one too has pitfalls.

I am inclined more towards the DEA theory though.....Thats one theory thats still valid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 27, 2010, 12:12:52 AM
I believe Mj has set this hoax up with a whole of faith needed for the fans to see him behind it all. I believe only a genius heart of love could be this creative, complex and motivated. MJ  has cryptically put the hoax in his songs for years.All of his family, children, associates, staff can't all be so money hungry or quietly go along, that they would go against him collectively. Michael was not forcably hurried to complete the Dome project, the Fated book, the TII concert rehearsals in HD, completed a week or so just before he died, rather he was completing before the hoax deadline. Where is the film project with surprises he promised Geraldo a couple of years ago? Where's the Ghost ll Paris said she wanted to act in . Like someone said on another thread we're all in live 4D Thriller ll and Ghost ll. To truly know Michael is to believe him in this. Like Light man he is slowly being reavealed to us. In our investigation we are getting to know the good and "bad" and incredible detail about his life, on full display, more than almost any person has been examined, sort of like the Truman Show movie, and like Jim Carey did he figured everything out and broke free and the world loved him and cheered. Just my reaction :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 10:22:17 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
What exactly would they gain from us believing he's still alive? I could see the logic in them wanting him dead, but why go through all the trouble of making a few believe otherwise?
                                                                                                                                                                                                              The more that Mj is on people's mind {intrigue } the more they buy the Cds ,the movie ,the Mj related products ,Tv specials ,book deals etc , Some people that were not interested in MJ before he died, are now interested "because of the Hoax " see how that leads to MONEY !And there are way more than a few people that think Mj faked his death . I saw a poll somewhere that said  something like 75% of the people that took the poll think Mj is alive .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

February 27, 2010, 10:39:57 AM
Here we go again with the hoax being a hoax theory. I don't believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

February 27, 2010, 10:57:54 AM
Quote from: "airieslady"
OK, so if Michael was victim of corporate heavyweights and their hoax setup,  then what is keeping the two Reverands, Jesse and Al quiet?  These religious men are being paid off too?  I really don't think so.  They would be loudmouthing everywhere!  Good theory though, but what do you have to say about the "Two Rev's"???  ;)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Maybe ,it is Fear that keeps them quiet . Why did Mariah Cary say that she did not say those things to Mj that he said ,she said about Tommy Matolla  {killer thriller speech} Fear ? I saw a video of Kanye on ,I think it was DR Freemason on U-tube ,talking about how hes" sold his soul to the devil "{ he has Bob Dylan on there too } and that artist were too concerned with money and" losing they houses "They are afraid someone might ,say....... Accuse them of something they did not do, to destroy their ability to earn Money . Like they did with MJ ,by conspiring to accuse Mj of child molestation .Interesting ,that one of the few people {Evan Chandaler } That may have had answers as to who else was involved with him {taped phone conversation } winds up dead . Jordie was just a kid ,so he is probably safe . The Arviso broad was just stupid and weak and easily manipulated ,of course they knew this ahead of time from  Leno ,Tucker ,Lopez . And then suddenly after she speaks to the same Lawyer & therapist used in the Chandaler case ,she decides ,coincidentally , that Mj is a child molester . Conspiracy all the way . Maybe it is both Fear and money . But Fear is a driving force that makes people do things they would NEVER do otherwise . Fear is stronger than money { 911 ,terror ,terror , terror . Terror is what caused congress & the American  :o  :o people to give up their rights ! {see Patriot Act } and what helped drive that terror ? MEDIA ,mostly owned by the power elite !!! What a coincidink !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions