Re: Who's the real hoaxster? AEG or MJ?
February 26, 2010, 09:29:05 AM
Perhaps the hoax is to distract the fans and pit them against each other so no one is paying too close attention to what's really going on with the estate?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 26, 2010, 09:34:03 AM
One answer would settle the question in my mind:  
Who planned the televised Liberian Girl themed "funeral'?  Jackson family or AEG?  Or someone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

jill

February 26, 2010, 10:06:33 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
Quote from: "jill"
I read on another thread last night that in the contract MJ was only required to be on stage for a small amount of time for each show.  I am sure he was planning to use doubles on the tour.  One of the impersonators from Romania said he was contracted to be on the This Is It Tour in London, and was planning to leave the day he heard the news of MJ's demise.  There are so many doubles out there I have wondered if they plan on using them to make people believe he is back.

This is just something I have considered.  I am not saying this is something I firmly believe.  I know it sounds out there but so is the whole hoax conception if you think about it.

What about the other Jacksons? Do you think a double would fool his children? Do you think they would go along with such a thing?

The Jacksons or the children would not be fooled.  Apparently they don't have much say in what AEG or Sony does with the Michael Jackson name.  John Branca was the one that had the say in who would accept the award at the Grammy's for Michael.  The Jackson family were not even invited!  I read somewhere that Michael's contract with Sony was not supposed to end until January 2011.  They have control of his music until that time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

February 26, 2010, 10:08:23 AM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
One answer would settle the question in my mind:  
Who planned the televised Liberian Girl themed "funeral'?  Jackson family or AEG?  Or someone else?

That is THE question!  If it was Michael, then he is behind it if it was AEG, who knows what their agenda is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

February 26, 2010, 10:09:59 AM
I'm glad to see I am not the only who has been pondering these things.  I was leary of creating a post, though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 10:48:07 AM
Dear friends,do you remember the "Awareness" from TS's message?
Do you remember the "world's situation" TS told?
"in what will go down in HIStory as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. " do you remember it ?
Don't forget we are Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.

Maybe, one needs to be brave enough to keep believing.
But personaly when I feel lost,I would ask myself:"Am I sure about these negative questioning?No,I'm not sure."
So maybe let it go and focus on positive is the right way. :)
GOD BLESS:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

February 26, 2010, 11:03:16 AM
Quote from: "illusionist"
Perhaps the hoax is to distract the fans and pit them against each other so no one is paying too close attention to what's really going on with the estate?

Good point. We have to be open to any possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 26, 2010, 11:04:24 AM
Quote from: "imabeliever2"
I read on another thread last night that in the contract MJ was only required to be on stage for a small amount of time for each show.  I am sure he was planning to use doubles on the tour.  One of the impersonators from Romania said he was contracted to be on the This Is It Tour in London, and was planning to leave the day he heard the news of MJ's demise.  There are so many doubles out there I have wondered if they plan on using them to make people believe he is back.

This is just something I have considered.  I am not saying this is something I firmly believe.  I know it sounds out there but so is the whole hoax conception if you think about it.

What about the other Jacksons? Do you think a double would fool his children? Do you think they would go along with such a thing?

Ok, I'm trying very hard not to post so much, but Its hard to bypass these threads.  
I thought about the very same thing.  There are so many MJ doubles and as we discovered yesterday, with some, you can't tell the difference.  My question is, whats up with all the doubles?  Are they trying to trick us for a purpose?  As I posted in another thread about a month ago, I've gotten to the point that that I've seen so many Michael Jackson's that I can't remember what he looks like anymore.  And you're right, this "death hoax" is really a strange situation. And yes, they could posible send a MJ imposter back claiming to be MJ and we truthfully would never know the difference.  Only his immediate family would be able to by recognized birth marks.

yes you and me could be twins

@ at dr death - public/professional insurance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 26, 2010, 11:10:07 AM

The Jacksons or the children would not be fooled.  Apparently they don't have much say in what AEG or Sony does with the Michael Jackson name.  John Branca was the one that had the say in who would accept the award at the Grammy's for Michael.  The Jackson family were not even invited!  I read somewhere that Michael's contract with Sony was not supposed to end until January 2011.  They have control of his music until that time.

surely sony only have control of the old stuff

the jackson family has no control - we dont know what the trust document says but the children are minors

so the pp who have control are aeg for the TII stuff and tour with the dancers

the estate has control of mj's estate

the family have little say - they have no control

but maybe there is no one who could take that type of control  and mj knew it

the michael jackson brand is in the hands of others

i am sure the family hate that - but what can they do etc live with it and take the allowance given
Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:11:07 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 26, 2010, 11:10:31 AM
maybe the family need to move on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 26, 2010, 11:12:51 AM
but you have not expand the mj element
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 11:16:08 AM
I started this thread because I had been wondering for a long time that wha exactly were the chances of Michael Jackson being murdered in case this were not a hoax. And if that was so, then what could be the events that have occurred in h past 7 months that could contradict the murder theory?

So far, the only thing that contradicts it is the way the Conrad Murray case is being handled. I mean, everyone is so freaking flaccid! Its like no ones bothered at all!

The way he is being protected is what bothers me.......

Plus that e-mail exchanged between Mo and the Coroner where he says that Micahel Jackson's death certificate is bogus and that signing it would amount to fraud.

Apart from that every other aspect of the hoax could be the handiwork of either AEG or MJ himself......

I say AEG COULD be manipulating us.....COULD.....just a possibility....
Heres why:

1.AEG and SONY offer Murray a deal of a lifetime and he knows that he will get what he is promised because if he doesnt get his share, he is gonna tell all of it to the police.
Then, Murray or some other guy takes MJ down and all the drama begins.

2.The brothers who have been eating off MJ's hands for years now, are made to see the shinier side of the coin...and they agree to join in...knowing, once again that their promises will be kept....Same for the dancers...Because AEG and SONY needs them to maintain their silence.

They are asked to make all these weird slip-ups....Just to get the thing going...Becasue they know that there WILL be fans who will think this to be a hoax....and delve into it.....And so these people go about acting NUTS leading us all to believe that MJ  is alive and the family is protecting him and sending us messages.

The thing that contradicts the second point is Janet....She is not the type of girl who would transform into this money-hungry bitch.....No....she wouldnt do that to MJ.But who knows? A lotta people who claimed to  have been close to MJ have betrayed MJ over the years....It wouldnt surprise me if she did.

3.Others like LIz Taylor and McCulkin are kept in the dark...They dont know anything about it.....So is Katherine.

4.FOR THE HOAX BELIEVERS :The weirdness in the Movie, The BAM statement, The "I am alive forever" thing, could have been done by AEG-sony , because they are the ones pulling the strings if MJ is dead. They know we will pick these up as potential clues and start investigating......They've got us HOOKED into this, and they know we wont let go until HE shows up.

Release stuff like "Fake ambulance pics,,,Fake 911 call...." into the media to gt us further assured that we were right all along.....And we follow this with rejuvenated interest.

5.FOR THE NON BELEIVERS: They have got the attention of the hoax believer community.....Now they know veryone wont buy the story o MJ being alive, SO to trap the non-believers, they create this gigantic MIX-UP in the TRIALS....."Murray will face murder charges...."Murray will surrender today" ....."Murray surrender postponed"......"Murray will face manslughter charge"...."Murray surrender postponed again"....."Murray's lawyer says he has no idea of whats going on"....."DA says no case against Murray"....and so on.....
..Murray's out on bail and they keep postponing the trial thing forever. This fuels anger among MJ fans who believe that hes gone. So, in an emotional fit, they hit the Record stores with a vengeance (JUST LIKE AFTER JUNE 25), just to show their SUPPORT......Further sales, Further profit!

They keep delaying the whole thing givin gone excuse after the other...ANd no ones gonna ask them either, coz they are not answerable to the media in this case. Simply because they are still clean in the public eye...They have made the general public feel that they have nothing to do with all of this.....And that they are TRYING TO PRESERVE HIS LEGACY BY DOING ALL THESE AUTOGRAPH SIGNING EVENTS.....MEMORABILLIA EXHIBITION.....AUCTIONS and so on.

6.Now that they have all the attentioin they need, they can keep releasing previously unreleased stuff in the form of new posthumous albums.......FURTHER PROFIT.

When SONY-AEG have dug enough gold..with the Jackson brothers have had enough publicity to earn them selves an occassional place at some Talent hunt contest on TV.....Plus innumerable appearances on the red carpet......When all the loot has been taken-----

Then Murray gets charge with Manslaughter-- No Problem for him coz he's fine as long as he has his money----People celebrate and finally the hysteria dies down.

NOTE: I DO NOT MEAN TO , IN ANY WAY, DISCARD THE POSSIBILITY OF MJ BEING BEHIND THE HOAX.....I AM JUST TRYING TO SAY THAT IF AEG-SONY WERE BEHIND THIS, THIS IS HOW THEY'D PROBABLY DO IT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 11:50:29 AM
:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve

February 26, 2010, 12:05:23 PM
Hi all -

My first post.

Let me start by saying I'm a life-long fan, had tix for TII London, and *hope* that this is a hoax and MJ is going to blow us away when all is revealed.

However, knowing his brilliant mind and calculated moves as a world-class entertainer, it's obvious to me that someone like MJ would have had something planned in the event anything ever happened to him. Think about it. He would instinctively know that there would be a certain percentage of folks who would cry hoax no matter the circumstances - that's human nature, right? With a little bit of help, some good planning, and some extra footage here and there, the hoax crowd could be wooed indefinitely and strung along with bits and pieces of planted information. I wouldn't be shocked at all if MJ had filmed a mock funeral, etc. for this exact purpose. Point being, MJ is the kind of person who was very conscious of his place in entertainment history, determined to cement himself as the greatest of all time (which he undoubtedly IS, IMO) and this doesn't necessarily mean it was a last minute hoax strung together randomly with or without anyone else's conscious participation. I'd almost bet this life after death thing was a conscious decision made years ago in the event of his passing.

With no disrespect implied, there WERE signs that MJ was tired of what his life had become. He was a victim of his own eccentricities - much like the FEAR article states. Is there any chance that he was ready to leave this world? I would be much more inclined to believe this scenario over murder.

Regardless of how it happened, *if it happened*, AEG is a huge conglomerate full of creative people. Of course they're going to milk every penny out of all of this, with MJ's help or not. That's what they do, right? And as far as his family goes, I'm not sure that any of them have the smarts to be "in" on something. My take is that they're (sadly) using all of this as a vehicle to promote their own self-interests - which is what entertainer's do, right? And that is more of a commentary on the decline of society and our values more than anything else.

I don't know. I hope I'm wrong. And I'm seriously not trying to be a negative Ned. Just sharing my thoughts as I try to find the truth that works for me.

Again, I would love if MJ was playing us all and on the verge of teaching the whole world something about love, respect, and integrity -all things the world is sorely missing these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 26, 2010, 12:45:19 PM
AEG stood to make significantly more money from a completed concert series spanning 7-8 months then from an untimely death without completeing even a single performance, which could have been taped and sold and would have presented much better then "rehearsal" footage.

Liberian girl theme was under control of the Jackson family only.

You would have to believe the entire Jackson family are psychopatic crazies with no emotion and worse, agreed to go along with the entire charade surrounding their dead family member. INCLUDING Paris, an 11yo girl, who shed not a single tear at the memorial.

5000 or so odd hoax believers aren't a big enough demographic to bother with.

If this was a corporate hoax the clues would be significantly more obvious and plentiful. You wouldn't have to do serious research to uncover them all, they'd jump right out and bite you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions