Re: Let's do it one more time...
February 26, 2010, 10:22:48 AM
i watch Maura videos but i also read and watch  your theories and video.although i don't  agree 100% with both of you. i think you guys are doing are great job.  although you guys have different view about all this. but that's what makes  a person unique......  everyone thinks different and their own opinion and beliefs. we must respect and tolerate  different opinions. we don't know exactly  what happened with mj. that's why  many people  have many theories. because we all want to know. we can clues and and important facts about him fakiong his death but that's it more than that is just speculations and theories. which are great by the way but it is what we think that happen.   but the thing is we all  think that mj may  still alive period. how he fake his death or why he did it or when is he  going to return? truth is we don't know. but that's why we  investigate and in our own way. we all must unite and  stop fighting. buys remember L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 10:39:46 AM
[We have tried really hard to stay polite, but I am fed up with the crap. We have been attacked many times because we are not fans, who gives a fuck? It's not like we hate him! I think we have proven that many times. You don't have to be a fan to like someone, wake up!
/b]

Thanks for sharing that!! Because I have noticed when people have spoken up about it people get too sensitive.  Good that you brought this up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 26, 2010, 10:48:17 AM
yes you dont have to be die hard fans

you dont have to have followed him for years and bought up all his cd's or even one

everyone has an opinion and this is a good site to vent those feelings, concerns and what if's this site has improved recently - the bitchiness has stopped, kindness and understanding, support given even when a very controversial point is made.

a little less swearing would be nice.

but i do think whatever you say, that your affected by adverse comments (your only human) because otherwise you would not have made the post.

you care about the hoax and thats all that matters

mj has his reasons - if not dead - and those reasons may never come to light or may be as plain as day, it may be a bit of everything discussed

they say - that there are 2 types of truth, the first is the truth you want people to believe and the second is your own personal truth. we will never find out mj's own personal truth, but we are experiencing the truth he wants us to believe

i am uncomfortable with some of it

and if i could roll back the time - i think i would have rather not have got suckered in - the whole helicopter thing

i dont personally see the purpose of this hoax.

and if poor mj is dead - i think some pp are shameful and will have to explain themselves on judgment day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 10:55:19 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Oh and btw... I really do think my signature pic is cute, I don't think that there is a woman in this world that would disagree ;)

too right!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

February 26, 2010, 11:27:08 AM
I feel like a broken record when I say this but it is true from my heart, I really do L.O.V.E. you Souza and Mo for doing this site for us and most of all Michael, I've been on this since the begining and both of your posts I always made a point to read, I would search for them, I love the way you both think, your both very sharp and real! I don't like that fact that people are bashing you and threating you, this is not right, I hope that we could all stick together and stay on the path for Michael. I just wanted to show you both the L.O.V.E. and surpport you have for us and MJ from the start. God bless you both.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

February 26, 2010, 11:45:36 AM
And don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like his music, or his shows because I do, I just don't have 'idols', I like a lot of different kinds of music and I never understood screaming and fainting fans at a concert. The word 'fan' just doesn't suit me. Fans know everything about their idol, I knew nothing about him. So I didn't change my mind, I actually began to admire him more during the past 8 months, but not as a fan.
[/color][/quote]

mo, you took the words right out of my mouth. i have nothing but utter admiration for michael jackson's genius (always did, but didn't get into the person he was too much) - in all aspects. maybe it's an 'age thing'. too. but your 'definition' here hits the nail on the head. even when truly admiring someone and seeing a live performance will never make me faint! cuz i'm just not like that...i'm totally on your page here, mo! couldn't have said it better myself!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 26, 2010, 11:48:50 AM
I had posted this on another thread in this forum, but I wanted to be sure you all saw this too...for I believe it is particularly relevant here and I hope you will share it with everyone you can...as soon as you can....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!

Peace to you all!
Stay focused!
BeLIEve!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

February 26, 2010, 12:05:52 PM
Well said Souza, i've been here since day 1 and admire what you and Mo are doing. The last thing we need is another MJHD so I suggest if these so called fans don't like this site then you know where the door is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

February 26, 2010, 12:11:48 PM
Hi Mo & Souza,  I'm not sure what is really going on because I don't get a chance to check the board very often and have been less involved since you switched board formats.  What I wanted to say is this, I so much appreciate that you have this place to discuss all things MJ "death" related.

I did not consider myself a fan either (since the Thriller days), I had my own life to live and didn't much pay attention to MJ over the years.  However, since the "death" I had noticed inconsistencies right away.  One would think that these are blatently obivious if a person that did not "follow" MJ could notice them.  It still stymies me that the media is not picking up on these things or if they are, not reporting them for whatever reasons.

While I do not always agree with the various theories you put out there, I always marvel at the amount of work/thought that the two of you put into them.  (Where do you find the time?)  And even if I don't agree with a theory as a whole, you certainly do make good points at least in part -- things that make you go hmmmm.

I'm glad that you are able to let any bashing of you guys "roll down your back".  Please continue to do what you do.  I don't understand why some feel the need to bash others just because of a difference of opinion, etc. -- just agree to disagree.

Anyway, I want to let you guys know that you and the site are much appreciated.  I say keep the theories, discoveries, conversation, and even the disputes coming!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kuki

February 26, 2010, 12:36:59 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
We are not here to find him.
We are here to speak up for someone that can't speak up for himself now.
We are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored or mis reported.
We are here to support someone that needs support.
We are here to give members a platform to discuss this matter.
We are here for him and we will defend him to the bone, whether you want to believe it or not.

Mike needs you, even if our 'crazy theories' turn out to be true. He needs to know he has your full support, that you understand why he is doing this. It's not important WHEN he returns, it's important that IF he returns, he can do so in safety, knowing we got his back.

Bravo - these are the exact reasons that led me on the path to find this forum. It's high time we all speak out on his behalf and defend him. Thank you.

and as Randy put it "My brother doesn’t have a voice anymore…. We must fight & speak for him."

Amen to that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

February 26, 2010, 01:12:55 PM
Hey this is the best forum that i have come across, its the only forum i make sure to log in everyday. No matter what Souza and Mo keep up the great work your doing and remember we all are one here, no one is alone and we all as one will be always be there for Michael no matter what may come our way, lots of love x x x  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 01:57:25 PM
3 pages (and counting) of support. you've got mine.

this forum gives a place to speak out, to find truth and to literally connect with other people all over the world for one reason: michael jackson. in doing so, we're doing what he lived his entire life doing, spreading love.

yes, there are people here who write their opinions that he's dead and we should get over ourselves. (to those, why are you here anyways?) but...if you look through all the threads and posts, people here are supporting each other, encouraging each other and helping each other.

mo and souza: i joined maybe 2 weeks ago. this site is fantastic. you guys have our love. forgot those (i know its hard) who insult you. they're just jealous the information here is better than theirs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

the arabian nights

February 26, 2010, 02:03:15 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
standing ovations from here to you, mo and souza and everybody contributing their wisdom and wit in here.

i was never a partícular fan and i almost feel 'bad' for posting so much. i have looked for months for a place like this one, because i kept having that gut feeling that something is very wrong here. before june 25, 2009, i even fell for some of the tabloid trash written about michael jackson. and that only because i didn't do any further research on where it came from, what his position really was in terms of how deeply he really felt about his concerns, etc.

everything that happened since last june taught me (again) to look behind everything the media are reporting. not that i'm not a conscious person, but to the general public, michael jackson was just 'the most eccentric pop star', his messages were cleverly hidden behind 'happy go lucky' pop music. of course i knew all of his music, but since i never bought any recordings (until now... :oops: ...shame on me), i didn't get to the songs that were not considered 'hits' or were not even promoted as such. in his later work, his messages became all the more deeper, clearer meaning more openly displayed by a harder beat or deeper voice. but you have to get into 'the man' and not the persona.

people who do not understand that and thus will not understand why this is very probably the greatest hoax in the history of mankind, have definitley not understood what michael is about and why he must have felt that there was just no other way to get the message across. this was not a death, but a major wake-up-call!!!

this is not a looney-bin! this is a place where people think, take stuff apart, do research or just have some plain good ol' fun and from where we spread the l.o.v.e.! this is the ultimate l.o.v.e.-playground! and don't people become the biggest idiots when they're in love? and doesn't it feel great?

yes, it does!  :mrgreen: and i want more of it every day!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

thank you again, mo and souza for keeping an eye on us looneys runnin' around here and keeping the order!
i highly respect and admire what you do here. (*bows*)

thank you for your honesty

i respect that

x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 26, 2010, 02:06:33 PM
Quote from: "city.gal1"
Hi Mo & Souza,  I'm not sure what is really going on because I don't get a chance to check the board very often and have been less involved since you switched board formats.  What I wanted to say is this, I so much appreciate that you have this place to discuss all things MJ "death" related.

I did not consider myself a fan either (since the Thriller days), I had my own life to live and didn't much pay attention to MJ over the years.  However, since the "death" I had noticed inconsistencies right away.  One would think that these are blatently obivious if a person that did not "follow" MJ could notice them.  It still stymies me that the media is not picking up on these things or if they are, not reporting them for whatever reasons.

While I do not always agree with the various theories you put out there, I always marvel at the amount of work/thought that the two of you put into them.  (Where do you find the time?)  And even if I don't agree with a theory as a whole, you certainly do make good points at least in part -- things that make you go hmmmm.

I'm glad that you are able to let any bashing of you guys "roll down your back".  Please continue to do what you do.  I don't understand why some feel the need to bash others just because of a difference of opinion, etc. -- just agree to disagree.

Anyway, I want to let you guys know that you and the site are much appreciated.  I say keep the theories, discoveries, conversation, and even the disputes coming!

i totally understand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 02:09:20 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

For the other Souza & M0 haters] Has anyone ever thought about the fact that there is a possibility that the theories in our blogs could be true? Have you ever thought about it that when you call our theories freaking insane, you could be calling Mike freaking insane? I guess not.[/b]

This is something i always thought that's why i have my respect for you and for this site,you guys always had the believable theories ! don't ever give up on us the believers!
I fully agree on this entire post of yours. and all i can say is "bravo". :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions